This week in Islam

kimmy

https://tnc.news/2019/12/12/crown-seeks-life-in-prison-for-edmonton-isis-connected-van-attacker/?fbclid=IwAR11gi-nBoB9yDtExqGRpnTZcfb_qz6E1X6Noa6LHxOUCVqWmyuQhBxLkHU

I've been following this one, since I was downtown and caught up in the police dragnet when this happened.  It was pretty scary and I wasn't even on that street, just nearby when everyone started screaming and running.

I dont' understand how the guy did this, had an ISIS flag in his car while doing it and coworkers reported his genocidal and pro-ISIS ravings - yet it is not included in the list of "terrorist acts" and because the authorities refuse to call it what it is - Islamic terrorism -  some people will not admit that this was Islam.

Sharif crossed into Canada illegally in 2012 and was granted refugee status despite the fact that U.S. authorities had ordered him to be deported. According to former Liberal Public Safety Minister Ralph Goodale, Sharif raised no “red flags” for Canadian authorities.

“More than one year has passed since the attack, and it appears there has been no comprehensive study of the incident. Therefore, the Committee requests the Office of the Inspector General investigate the circumstances that allowed Sharif to enter the United States, then Canada, and carry out the attack,” wrote Gowdy in a letter to the department.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

I dont' understand how the guy did this, had an ISIS flag in his car while doing it and coworkers reported his genocidal and pro-ISIS ravings - yet it is not included in the list of "terrorist acts" and because the authorities refuse to call it what it is - Islamic terrorism -  some people will not admit that this was Islam.

We have very badly written laws, and judges who cry themselves to sleep at night whenever they can't make a finding that helps a violent defendant go free. It's like our "attempted murder' charge, which people are almost never charged with. In order to be convicted, you basically need a confession. All the guy has to say is "Look, I know I shot him forty seven times but I wasn't intending to kill him!" and that's that. Not guilty of attempted murder. There is no supposition allowed, no inference that he must have been trying to kill the victim if he shot or stabbed someone in the chest or head (unlike other countries). If he doesn't admit he was hoping the victim died the most you can do is aggravated assault or assault with a deadly weapon or assault causing bodily harm.

The Indian politician Manish Sisodia accuses police of lighting buses on fire on behalf of BJP during protests.

Indianexpress.com/bjp-used-police-to-set-buses-afire-during-delhi-protest-alleges-manish-sisodia

”An unbiased investigation should be launched into what these people in uniform were putting in the buses from white and yellow cans before they were set ablaze. At whose behest was this done?” Sisodia said a tweet in Hindi

This week in Islam we learn that the British continue to uncover these big rings of Pakistani child rapists. Because Muhammed married a little girl, sex with very young girls isn't considered a bad thing in Islam. And if they're infidels it isn't even considered rape. AFAIK all the victims in all the cases were non-Muslim.

Pakistan is one of the major source countries for Canada's immigrants.

Sixteen men including a police officer have been charged with historical sex offences against children aged between 13 and 16.

West Yorkshire PC Amjad Ditta, also known as Amjad Hussain, 35, has been charged with sexual touching.

He and 15 other men are charged with offences against three girls in the Halifax area, dating from 2006 to 2009.

The allegations include several counts of rape, sexual assault, supplying drugs and trafficking.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-50838823

• Like 2

Muslim in India are lighting buses on fire, tearing up rail road tracks and generally rioting and committing mayhem.   If they think that kind of behaviour will win them friends I can sell you some swampland.     The new law is supposed to help/save Muslims who fled to India  from Islamic persecution in neighbouring  countries.

Rape and assault is on the upswing in the U.K.  as are street groming gangs which are mostly 'asian'

https://www.statista.com/statistics/283100/recorded-rape-offences-in-england-and-wales/

ETA.  correction nonmuslims fleeing Muslim persecution

Edited by scribblet
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Marocc said:

It doesn't say anything about their religion nor that they're Pakistanis.

Deny it all you like. Your medieval religion promotes sex with kids....because Muhammad boinked a 9 year old...it must be okay.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

3 hours ago, scribblet said:

Because they go out of their way to not actually mention muslims or religion. They are still covering up as per the Rotherham Report Enquiry. 

I don't know what that is, but I wonder if the police is interested and goes around tearing the Shahada out of them. I very much doubt it.

On 12/2/2019 at 10:29 PM, Right To Left said:

Well look what England has This Week in Christendom: a 12 year old boy died after being run over by a car that mounted the curb in Essex and also hit several children and adults in the incident causing a range of injuries. CAR CRASH PROBE Man, 51, arrested on suspicion of murder after boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run crash outside his school

It seems the driver's name is Terry Glover, and he appears to be white...so this story is in the back pages and whether or not it was deliberate vehicular manslaughter, being white and not being Muslim means no talk of terrorist attack and no international story repeated for three days on every newscast! 

The latest I heard was that he had a little too much to drink before Christmas. I guess that there is no terrorist attack here to be reported by the looks of things. But why would a white driver want to mow down other white people. That job is being left for the Islamic terrorists who do like to do things like attack white people and who tries to maim or kill white people. Just saying. 

1 hour ago, Marocc said:

Where does it say that?

It's amazing how lying can fulfill some people's lives. It's like spending your life digging your own grave.

So, what is new in Islam this week? Have they stopped chopping off heads yet or stopped drowning prisoners or stoning? Just asking? :)

17 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, what is new in Islam this week? Have they stopped chopping off heads yet or stopped drowning prisoners or stoning? Just asking? :)

Initially, Islam doesn't change. The last message was the final message. There will be no other new message until the Day of Judgment. That is the way the Qur'an and the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (Sallaa lahu alayhi wa sallam) have been understood.

I don't think there is such a punishment as drowning in Islam. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hopefully, the Muslims will never change the law given by God like the Jews and the Christians did.

3 minutes ago, Marocc said:

Initially, Islam doesn't change. The last message was the final message. There will be no other new message until the Day of Judgment. That is the way the Qur'an and the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (Sallaa lahu alayhi wa sallam) have been understood.

I don't think there is such a punishment as drowning in Islam. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Hopefully, the Muslims will never change the law given by God like the Jews and the Christians did.

Apparently, it is a common practice in some Muslim countries to drown prisoners while they are still alive in cages or throwing gays of roof tops blindfolded on top of the many other things that I mentioned above that still go on in some Islamic countries. Islam is a very archaic and tenth century religion that does things to other Muslims that are very cruel things to be doing to other humans. Muslims need to change their archaic Muslim laws that do cruel things to other human beings. If we all practiced the ten commandments in our lives, maybe the world would probably be a better place to be living in today. I do not know very much about the Judaism religion, so I cannot comment on that religion. 

Personally, I am starting to believe that maybe Lenin was right when he said that religion was the "opium of the people". Some people need a religious crutch to stand and try to survive on, and religion for most people is their crutch. I have no religion, and have no need for any religion. I have done pretty good so far in life without some religions help, and I think that I will make it the rest of the way without any religious help. Maybe it is time to make all religions go away, and let's just all try to get along by trying to practice the ten commandments. :)

20 minutes ago, Marocc said:

In Westrrn countries, Christians have been able to give women equal standing with men, and are coming to understand that previously marginalized people are also deserving of God's love, while still asserting they are following God's law.  I'm sure Muslims can do as well.

While I think many people here exaggerate the evils of Islam (whether through ignorance, maliciousness or both), it's nonetheless true that Islam is patriarchal in teaching and in practice.   This means that unless you are a Muslim man, you'll find yourself on the losing side of rules, laws, discrimination and persecution in any majority Muslim country.  If God, by whatever name he's called, truly loved humanity and wanted peace and prosperity for his creation, he would not have devised "laws" that divided people and that gave them reason to judge, criticize and condemn others- whether its over a hijab or an individual's gender or sexuality.  

You can believe what you like, but the sooner Islam, and any religion, loses the "laws" that create division, hatred and violence against others, the better.  And as much as you, personally, may not think women are second tier, and gays/apostates/non-believers are sinners deserving of punishment or death, your religion supports those beliefs as much as it supports more humane beliefs.  Islam needs to change, because too many people are hurt by it 

3 hours ago, Marocc said:

Where does it say that?

It's amazing how lying can fulfill some people's lives. It's like spending your life digging your own grave

Personal attacks are the ammunition of the unintelligent, read the rules.      It's amazing how people like to call names because  they can't  accept it.  the law is for those groups fleeing religious persecution from some muslim countries,  it  ain't the Amish doing the persecuting.

Edited by scribblet