This week in Islam

kimmy

4 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

British Airways suspends flights to Egypt for a week over risk of Jihad terrorism.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/20/citing-aviation-terror-risk-uk-suspends-cairo-flights/

Must be fake...

Islam is perfect...and the Religion of Peace.

Your pet faith would never blow-up an airliner!

In Africa you always risk there's a bomb on the plane. Outside of Africa you risk being shot down because of an international grudge.

25 minutes ago, Marocc said:

In Africa you always risk there's a bomb on the plane. Outside of Africa you risk being shot down because of an international grudge.

Entebbe was awesome. All those despicable terrorists got their asses handed to them by IDF commandos.

I suppose you were rooting for the terrorists, though. A bad day for your guys...

5 minutes ago, Marocc said:

Lucky Israelis

Incompetent Arabs. Not to mention incompetent Ugandans. 

But hey...Idi hated Jews as much as the Muslims do...thought he could push Israel around.

Wrong.

Edited by DogOnPorch

1 minute ago, Marocc said:

Even you didn't want to watch it.

Your Palestinian terrorist buddies have quite the history attacking airliners and cruise-ships.

For example: Swissair Flight 330 KaBOOM... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swissair_Flight_330

Jewish filmmaker chronicles Muslim experience under Trump.

"It was important to Zucker to reflect the diversity of the American Muslim community, and to dispel misconceptions. More than once, subjects of the film bemoan the fact that many Americans incorrectly think that all Muslims are Arabs, and that all Arabs are Muslims. In fact, most Arabs in the US are Christian."

"Zucker did not turn “American Muslim” into a primer on Islam. Viewers will not come away more knowledgeable about the Quran or the life of the Prophet Muhammad. Instead, they will get a better idea of what it means to be both a proud American and a devout Muslim."

"Zucker noted that the support (between Muslims and Jews) is mutual. After the October 27, 2018 massacre at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh, Muslims he met while making the film reached out to him. Kleinbaum said the first call she got after the shocking crime was from Almontaser.  "It’s time to disrupt the narrative of hate that Jews and Muslims can’t get along,” Kleinbaum said."

Times of Isreal.

Edited by dialamah

and in the U.K....   they are 'facing' a ban...   why are they even thinking about it but I guess it's 'Peace TV'

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/islamic-tv-station-that-called-gay-people-worse-than-pigs-faces-ban-lnhfbv853

Four programmes on Peace TV breached broadcasting rules on incitement to crime, hate speech, abuse and offence, according to Ofcom, the media regulator.

They included a show called Valley of the Homosexuals in which gay people were described as “worse than animals” and more “corrupted and contaminated” than pigs. The presenter asserted that LGB people contracted disease “because they are homosexual” — an apparent reference to HIV.

4 minutes ago, scribblet said:

and in the U.K....   they are 'facing' a ban...   why are they even thinking about it but I guess it's 'Peace TV'

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/islamic-tv-station-that-called-gay-people-worse-than-pigs-faces-ban-lnhfbv853

Four programmes on Peace TV breached broadcasting rules on incitement to crime, hate speech, abuse and offence, according to Ofcom, the media regulator.

They included a show called Valley of the Homosexuals in which gay people were described as “worse than animals” and more “corrupted and contaminated” than pigs. The presenter asserted that LGB people contracted disease “because they are homosexual” — an apparent reference to HIV.

That's Marocc's hero - the Peace TV guy.

(Peace TV - the irony makes my brain hurt.)

• Like 2

On 7/24/2019 at 5:22 PM, scribblet said:

He said as corrupted and as contaminated pigs are considered in Islam, even male pigs don't try to have sex with other male pigs. So I consider that twisting of words.^

On 7/24/2019 at 5:30 PM, Goddess said:

That's Marocc's hero - the Peace TV guy.

(Peace TV - the irony makes my brain hurt.)

It wasn't just Zakir Naik.

26 minutes ago, Marocc said:

even male pigs don't try to have sex with other male pigs. So I consider that twisting of words.^

Good gawd.  :rolleyes:

Please read a science book or visit a farm.  That is completely false.

It wasn't just Zakir Naik.

That's the problem.

The new law seems limited to a city or area, not the whole country.

Also in India:

Hindu mob tied him to a lamppost and reportedly beat him for 12 hours while forcing him to chant praises to Hindu gods.

This particular guy was suspected of stealing a motorcycle, but this kind of violence against Muslims has been increasing in India, often based on a Muslim having beef.  The recently elected Modi government has emboldened this violence against Muslims and other minorities.  The government is also fond of chants, specifically "Hail Lord Rama", which they chanted when a Muslim member took his oath.   Mobs use this chant when beating on Muslims.

1 minute ago, dialamah said:

The new law seems limited to a city or area, not the whole country.

Also in India:

Hindu mob tied him to a lamppost and reportedly beat him for 12 hours while forcing him to chant praises to Hindu gods.

This particular guy was suspected of stealing a motorcycle, but this kind of violence against Muslims has been increasing in India, often based on a Muslim having beef.  The recently elected Modi government has emboldened this violence against Muslims and other minorities.  The government is also fond of chants, specifically "Hail Lord Rama", which they chanted when a Muslim member took his oath.   Mobs use this chant when beating on Muslims.

Any ideas as to why Hindus might have a bone to pick with Islam?

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Please save it for 'this week in Hindu...'   This thread is for blaming all Muslims, especially in Canada, for misdeeds on the other side of the world not Hindus.

Is it okay if I mention guys like this as I'm English, and Yorkshire to boot?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-49095955

I wasn't going to bother, but then I saw your post, and I figured you were unaware of the actual reason for the thread.

Anyway, let me know of the bits that blame all Muslims, especially in Canada, for misdeeds on the other side of the world, and I'll edit it.

Edited by bcsapper
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction - Blaise Pascal