US coverup of Saudi gov officials sponsoring 9/11 hijackers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my bad there was a dip! Other than that thank you for the chart BC2004.... as I said gas gas tripled in price.

If you need help with the part about $1 now being $3, please let me know.

And demand for oil has quadrupled. If you need help with basic concepts like supply and demand, let me know.

Michael and Shady, for the record, I don't have an opinion one way or another as for plausibility of this scenario, I was just responding to argus who asked what could possibly be a motive. Please read the quote to which I responded.

ETA - shady, demand didn't quadruple overnight. Your grasp of global economics is really showing.

Edited by BC_chick

Prince Bandar bin Sultan.

He's now head of Saudi Intelligence and the main power behind assisting Egypt get rid of the Muslim Brotherhood

and at the same time support Al Quaida in Syria.

He's the one the articles are talking about now.

Look there is no doubt Saudi Arabia funds terrorist organizations either directly or through charity fronts. So does Iran.

And so?

Why are any of you surprised? Its not like it is a secret.

It is not a secret that the Bushes were part of a right connection to the oil lobby network and very close to the Ben Laden family and Saudi Royal family as well as the shieks in the Gulf States.

Its not rocket science. If you are propping a Saudi family running a country and some of its members are told to keep radical Wahabis or other terrorists from turning on you by funding them to fight elsewhere, while at the same time selling oil to the US in exchange for military support so? Inconsistent? Of course. Its the middle east where you can be allied with someone who you also could be screwing at the same time. Welcome to the Middle East where alliances constantly shift.

This notion the Saudis can't be an ally of the US and be allied with US enemies at the same time is naïve.

Its as naïve as those who say the US is controlled by Israel or vice versa.

All nations even the closest allies will spy on one another and have conflicting interests.

In the case of Saudi Arabia the US and Britain and the West deal with them as a drug addict does their pusher. They may not like them but they do not have a choice as long as they won't pull themselves of the drug they are addicted to.

Iran and Saudi Arabia fund terrorism and they use oil revenues to do it.

The Bushes were caught flat-foot on 9-11. They won't be the first or last country that gets into bed with a government that burns them, and vice versa.

End of story.

Seeing that Islam is generally about terror on the proselytizing end of things, it is not a surprise that a certain number of Muslims engage in it.

I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

---Mohammed: Koran 8:12

That plane defied physics as well. The wings folded in on the plane and went through the walls with the planes? The WTC was not as solid as the recently reinforced part of the Pentagon where this thing went through 3 rings. Kind of tells me the wings would break off and be sitting outside the building with the engines, part of one made it through all 3 rings. If you can believe that...... It may have been a plane, but not a 737.

Indeed I can. The engines and main landing gear are by far the two heaviest components on large aircraft.

As well as the two 767's and all the people who were on them. I guess all their friends, relatives and fellow workers must have been in on the conspiracy as well.

Google Earth should show them on a tarmac somewhere...unless they are in a secret government hangar/warehouse next to all the Saturn Vs. But then we should see a big azz building...unless they're buried inside a mountain...next to Jimmy Hoffa.

:lol:

The best thing about conspiracies is that they HAVE to become ridiculously huge in order to encompass all the possibilities.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Yes indeed. Airliners in particular are mostly empty space pumped up to a certain pressure and filled with fuel.

I think there may be a common but understandable misconception about how these aircraft are built. They look like a fuselage with a wing attached to each side when in fact the opposite is true. The wing is a continuous structure from tip to tip and the fuselage is attached to the wing. Most if not all of the fuel is carried in the wing and because the engines and the main landing gear are mounted on it, the wing is by far the heaviest part of the aircraft, particularly after takeoff when it is carrying lots of fuel.

If an aircraft hits a building, I would expect the engines and the landing gear to penetrate farther than any other parts of the aircraft.

I can understand why the US would not want to engender hostility towards Saudi Arabia, and would thus keep such details secret.

Let's be clear, though, the Truthers have consistently pointed the finger at far more outrageous "culprits" including the US government themselves, the US military and so on. I don't recall them ever putting Saudi Arabia squarely behind the attacks. But then again, they've always been good at grasping whatever pops up and making that the focus of the theory of the day.

What exactly is a truther? You make it sound as this is an organized religious or political affiliation with a stated creed or manifesto. There are significant portions of the population (inside and outside of the US) that think the official story isn't completely correct but there is a big range of possibilities about the potential alternatives. Interestingly, there is a large segment of Americans who have come to the conclusion that Saddam Hussein was directly involved in the 911 attacks. I think that's crazier than most of what you might hear from so-called "truthers".

But would the engines not impact and penetrate where they would hit, or mysteriously fold in with the wings and get sucked through all three rings to punch out the other side?

Anyways, I know tin foil hat stuff. Whatever. Believe whatever you want. Something real shady happened that day, and wars were started with it as a pretext. Geopolitical ace in the hole allowing for a plethora of security clamp downs at home.

But I do think the Saudis were involved, could have been their influence within the Bush administration, or they were hijacked by Saudi interests. As Rue pointed out, Saudi Arabia and Iran don't quite see eye to eye on things. And those lines are drawn in more places than we understand.

The majority of the hijackers were Saudis. That seemed to be a real important clue that needs to be revisited now. Many thought it was not THAT important. Because, Afghanistan and Iraq. Both conveniently placed on either side of Iran putting Iran on notice. Now what is going on here? That is a huge geopolitical move in less than a decade. In a way kind of backfiring as Iran and Afghanistan have both been working with Iran more and more with security and other interests in the region.

In much of the 9.11 stuff, Israeli intelligence has been reported to have a hand in it. However, I don't think that was the case. If the Saudis were really behind the whole thing, then what the hell is really going on here?

I don't think it's Israel, Iran wants to bomb. It could very well be the Saudis.

1. What exactly is a truther?

2. There are significant portions of the population (inside and outside of the US) that think the official story isn't completely correct but there is a big range of possibilities about the potential alternatives.

3. Interestingly, there is a large segment of Americans who have come to the conclusion that Saddam Hussein was directly involved in the 911 attacks. I think that's crazier than most of what you might hear from so-called "truthers".

1. Somebody who thinks the official version of events is a lie maybe ?

2. I don't think they are right.

3. I don't think they are right.

Hmm interesting that this thread has become a debate about "truthers". I never thought of the OP article as a truther issue. Both admits have failed to release the "classified" 28 pages of the 911 commission, that's a fact. We just don't know why. I'm not a truther, The Bush admin screwed up the Iraq invasion so bad that pulling off 9/11 seems extremely unlikely. Bush probably didn't want to PO his friends the Saudi's. It also may be the case that certain gov officials supported al-Qaeda but it wasn't official policy coming from the top of Saudi rulers.

1. Somebody who thinks the official version of events is a lie maybe ?

2. I don't think they are right.

3. I don't think they are right.

1. By that definition, I would say the majority of the world's population could be considered truthers, according to the polls cited in the Wikipedia article.

3. Of course it wasn't right - Saddam had nothing to do with 911 - this just shows how little Americans pay attention. Even when their commander-in-chief starts a war.

Hmm interesting that this thread has become a debate about "truthers". I never thought of the OP article as a truther issue. Both admits have failed to release the "classified" 28 pages of the 911 commission, that's a fact. We just don't know why. I'm not a truther, The Bush admin screwed up the Iraq invasion so bad that pulling off 9/11 seems extremely unlikely. Bush probably didn't want to PO his friends the Saudi's. It also may be the case that certain gov officials supported al-Qaeda but it wasn't official policy coming from the top of Saudi rulers.

It became a truther issue when certain poster issues used "truther" as an epithet in a pathetic attempt to link people who believe that the Saudis were involved with people who believe that charges were deliberately set in the buildings.

BTW, 15 of 19 of the hijackers were Saudi citizens.

Michael and Shady, for the record, I don't have an opinion one way or another as for plausibility of this scenario, I was just responding to argus who asked what could possibly be a motive. Please read the quote to which I responded.

ETA - shady, demand didn't quadruple overnight. Your grasp of global economics is really showing.

It's best not to reply to anything Argus posts about American politics. He's off the charts ignorant.

I found the following letter online back in 2006 and it reads the following....... "the initial strike or attack will be started at the World Trade Center on 9-11-2001 by our brothers in faith. Three-Mile Island and the pentagon are as well the goals that we will not miss at the initial terrorist stage of the attack. If everything goes as planned, the attack will work. After (the) Americans, who will undoubtedly think that Osama is to be blamed and will start war with his group, there stands the Russians Empire, to gain the first fruit of war and money promised by the Americans, Finally, with Wildcard (code name of the US intelligence operative) the American intelligence officer (name deliberately jumbled) and (name of the murdered Canadian) will have to deal (or "business") in a way suitable for us, our American official, guarantees it. (Name of Canadian) will die of natural cause ( jargon for "will be liquidated" which duly occurred in 18th December 2000: the US agent was informed of his death while in jail, (name of US agent) will become a wanted criminal, all his Navy (or "sea") records will disappear (and indeed, he did become a "wanted criminal" in Canada, while his US Navy career records are now reported to be "incomplete). This letter was sent to Putin by Uday Hussein on June 9th 2000, and was found in Moscow by a US intell. operative assigned as a courier after performing certain operations there, in a diplomatic bag. As you'll noticed Three mile Island was a target but I think the Americans on the inside must have made the changes. this letter exhibit #399 is from the smoking gun document, which I found both in Russian and English. Thoughts?

It's best not to reply to anything Argus posts about American politics. He's off the charts ignorant.

Care to predict another election? Did Obamacare provide you with some medication for your ODS?

The country was hijacked that day.

Even with multiple military exercises going on that day, they could not get their stuff together to get some fighters out in time to thwart the attack.