Rob Ford, mayor of Toronto UPDATES

WWWTT

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things

1) IF...IF he is in re-hab, I am going to bet he gets booted out. He has disclosed that there are CEO's and pro athletes and others in with him. Maybe....they complain and suggest his lack of privacy and lack of seriousness jeopardizes their own privacy

2) Hes on the dock at the cottage. Keep my eyes open this weekend.

GH, satellite costs were too much, gonna have to go the wide abgled lens route

Two things

1) IF...IF he is in re-hab, I am going to bet he gets booted out. He has disclosed that there are CEO's and pro athletes and others in with him. Maybe....they complain and suggest his lack of privacy and lack of seriousness jeopardizes their own privacy

2) Hes on the dock at the cottage. Keep my eyes open this weekend.

GH, satellite costs were too much, gonna have to go the wide abgled lens route

If you do get pics, post them here first, then go to the media!

I don't think that was his intention at all, but neither of us know what his intentions were because we're not him. I'm assuming he was just being a goof and showing City Council that even though his brother is gone Dougie-boy is still there.

I think Doug like to keep Rob under his control and knows how to push his buttons.

The day after Doug sat in the Mayor's chair, Rob's on the phone with media to let Toronto know he's still running for Mayor.

A while back - can't find it now - I read an article about the Ford family dynamics saying that Rob put his name in for Mayor without telling Doug. Doug's been trying to hog Rob's spotlight ever since.

Seems to me Rob's a bit tired of his brother trying to control him.

A doctor confirmed Ford is indeed in rehab and was in hospital the first week. We'll see how it works out for him. Using it to score political points and talk to the media seems incredibly counterproductive. He's not taking it seriously at all yet.

A doctor confirmed Ford is indeed in rehab and was in hospital the first week. We'll see how it works out for him. Using it to score political points and talk to the media seems incredibly counterproductive. He's not taking it seriously at all yet.

Yeah, it was the CBC who broke that story and interviewed the CEO of the rehab.

Which begs the question.... why the CBC? Is it because breaking the story to the CBC makes it more believable that breaking the details to, say, Warmington at the Sun?

The only question now, is whether it was broken to the CBC because it is TRUE???.... or because it is BELIEVABLE???

Edited by Icebound

Ford's time has come and passed. It's time for him to focus on his personal life and get better. There are millions of people in Toronto who could run for mayor. It's time to move on. Rob Ford isn't the only one capable of pulling the wool over people's eyes and barking about cutting taxes for the sake of cutting taxes.

I think the star has done more for his popularity then anything else and if he wins the next election, the star should be thanked because they kept him there.

I really do feel sorry for this guy. I hope he hunkers down and realizes once and for all, that he needs help. He needs to put his ego aside and maybe seek some spiritual help.

No one should feel sorry for his ability to constantly embarrass himself in public. This time at the 'clinic' won't resolve anything either. It took him this long to admit it after all the denial and threats of lawsuits against others who would call him out.

Screw Ford. Get rid of him.