Rob Ford, mayor of Toronto UPDATES

WWWTT

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it hard to believe those pics are from today. Ford is dumb, but he can't be that dumb. He didn't think people would find out if he went to the cottage for the weekend?

Sadly, Black Dog is probably right.

His lawyer says the rehab facility that he's at allows him to come and go when he pleases.

No one should feel sorry for his ability to constantly embarrass himself in public. This time at the 'clinic' won't resolve anything either. It took him this long to admit it after all the denial and threats of lawsuits against others who would call him out.

Screw Ford. Get rid of him.

Well said!

I would never feel sorry for this entitled useless politician who somehow only makes non-sensible ramblings about tax breaks for the "little guy" and that's enough for him to win political debates!

He knew very well what he was getting into, and on top of that, he wanted to ,eagerly dig his hole even deeper and deeper.

I actually am rooting for this guy to stay in the spotlight riddled with his worsening problems!

That would set a good example for others who at least have half a brain!

WWWTT

I'm absolutely shocked no one jumped on this story yesterday.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014/05/21/rob_ford_doing_top_notch_in_rehab_says_woman_arrested_allegedly_driving_his_suv.html

A woman charged with drunk driving in cottage country has been linked to Mayor Rob Ford after she was reportedly pulled over in his SUV.

Ford’s black Escalade — which in Toronto was tailed by police for months last year during an investigation into the mayor — has been impounded in the Muskoka Lakes region, according to several unconfirmed reports.

LeeAnne McRobb, a 36-year-old woman from Muskoka Lakes Township, has been charged with impaired driving and driving over the legal limit after she was pulled over by Bracebridge OPP near Muskoka Road 169 and Butterfly Rd. around 2:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Toronto’s mayor is known to be in the area while believed to be in rehab at the GreeneStone treatment centre.

RoFo makes excellent friends no matter where he is. Also WHO!!! lends their car to someone you befriended at rehab?

Ford literally acts like a child.

RoFo makes excellent friends no matter where he is. Also WHO!!! lends their car to someone you befriended at rehab?

Ford literally acts like a child.

This Ford guy comes straight out of a freekin comic book!

How the hell did this ever freekin happen?!?!?!?!?

You'd almost think that was scripted in some way?

Man this guy is just something freekin crazy coo coo from crazy coo coo land.

When is this guy ever going to end?

WWWTT

I could be crass and describe the steak vs ground chuck theory but....maybe not

Sorry let me clarify

'I have more than enough to eat at home.' Rob Ford.

Sometimes you have the buffet when you're on vacation.

See the pic of her with the assault rifle? Who wouldn't?

You guys are really something twisted!

I doubt Ford can even see how much he weighs when he steps on the scale when he gets out of the shower if you know what I mean :rolleyes:

WWWTT