Rob Ford, mayor of Toronto UPDATES

WWWTT

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Shady and Spiderfish don't like the message,then they both attack the messenger!

Does not help further the debate,very risky path to take.

If you feel that you have a legitimate concern,report.

WWWTT

When Shady and Spiderfish don't like the message,then they both attack the messenger!

Does not help further the debate,very risky path to take.

If you feel that you have a legitimate concern,report.

WWWTT

How is answering a question risky?? Seems straightforward to me...a question was raised, a question was answered. I would say it helps a great deal in furthering the debate.

I'm a little baffled by what you feel there might be to report.

Yes you raised the question after I posted the links.

The questions were raised there,but you and Shady want to attach the accusation to posters here.

Very risky my friend

WWWTT

The Star is using anonymous sources and can't back up their accusations. Their obvious vendetta against Ford negates anything of value they might report. The Star just cannot be believed anymore when reporting on Mayor Ford. They obviously didn't talk to all the organizers of the Garrison Ball some of whom confirmed that Mr. Ford was NOT asked to leave. The Star has also refused to apologize to George Chuvalo’s family.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't find a story about this, but I heard it on the radio. Apparently Rob wanted to do one of those lame bets with the Mayor of Boston over the Playoff series and the mayor has turned him down cuz, you know, Boston has other things going on.

Wow Rob. Who bets on a first round playoff series? Especially when you're playing a town that just had a terrorist attack.

That deserves a huge facepalm.

The boston mayor is wrong, he should have gone for it . It's called moving forward and if this happened to jim watson, there would be no mention. Nice try .

And this would be a perfect time to show the evil doers that it is business as usual, instead of allowing them any victory. But being a typical lefty I can see why you would not agree. Bend over and give in.

Rob Ford is too stupid to understand that the Mayor of Boston has far more on his plate than making bets on a hockey game.
Fords plate is filled with KFC.

And this would be a perfect time to show the evil doers that it is business as usual, instead of allowing them any victory. But being a typical lefty I can see why you would not agree. Bend over and give in.

So...you and Rob Ford share the same traits, mental capacity.

The Boston mayor declined.

I can't find a story about this, but I heard it on the radio. Apparently Rob wanted to do one of those lame bets with the Mayor of Boston over the Playoff series and the mayor has turned him down cuz, you know, Boston has other things going on.

Wow Rob. Who bets on a first round playoff series? Especially when you're playing a town that just had a terrorist attack.

That deserves a huge facepalm.

Here it is, with a bonus replay of Ford football fumble:

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2013/05/01/toronto-mayor-leafs-in-6-wanna-bet-boston-mayor-no/

:D

Guest Kenneth

I always thought that this Rob Ford character will go down as one of the biggest jokes in Canadian politics!And Rob seems very eager to comply!

WWWTT

Jack Layton being the "biggest joke" of course.

Guest Kenneth

Physical impossibility.

He may be able to land on his head if he swan dove, but he would roll like a weeble. (but dont fall down)

I find it interesting how when the discussion is about a "right wing" politician then suddenly all things go. Attacks against a persons appearance wouldn't be acceptable under any other circumstances, of course. God knows what could be said about you if only you would be honest enough to post a real photo of yourself taken recently.

Jack Layton being the "biggest joke" of course.

Ya actually Jack left municipal politics to lead the NDP where he won election after election.

Jack is survived by his son Mike(whom I last talked with at a Chinese new year festival at Central Tech. also with Olivia),and of coarse his wife Olivia.

Whom may take the reigns of the city of TO.

Lets see how well Rob does now?

Oh ya I almost forgot,is this the best defence for Rob Ford you have?An attack on Jack Layton?

You sound like Derek L?

Are you Derek L?

WWWTT

Edited by WWWTT

I find it interesting how when the discussion is about a "right wing" politician then suddenly all things go. Attacks against a persons appearance wouldn't be acceptable under any other circumstances, of course. God knows what could be said about you if only you would be honest enough to post a real photo of yourself taken recently.

My my, whiny little so and so arent you?

Not to mention lacking in memory. Have you seen any attack ads....like the one about Chretien and his face and smile?...or the one about some kid taking his short off for charity and its portrayed as something else entirely? Gosh buttercup, who made those ads? ......thinking ....thinking......

Yea....Im sure you havent because it wouldnt fit with the 'boo hoo they be picking on my Conservative brothers'.

The ladies on board would swoon if I posted a pic. Cant be having that now. Theres a thread made about me being kicked out of a country for being too gorgeous, go find it.