Israel

jdobbin

So you expect accuracy on this board to you. Good. Now go tell me how many people came to Palestine from outside of Palestine no different than Jews.

Well?

But hey, you were getting around to that.

It is pretty obvious to me that you want to argue. Your passion on this topic will make any discussion with you unproductive and a waste of time. I wish you luck - I am not interested in arguing with you for no reason.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is pretty obvious to me that you want to argue. Your passion on this topic will make any discussion with you unproductive and a waste of time. I wish you luck - I am not interested in arguing with you for no reason.

Its also obvious to me you want to come on a political forum that is designed to "debate" or as you say "argue" but avoid people who don't agree with you and your one sided comments.

You want an adoring audience I am sure you have no shortage of ISIS apologists and anti Israelis to agree with you.

I challenge your comments like the last one where you will discuss Jewish immigration to Palestine but not spend equal time discussing Muslim Immigration to Palestine.

The big lie of historic revisionism with Israel is that its Jews are foreigners but Muslims who came to Palestine are not. That is absolute and utter anti-semitism against Jews. It dictates that a Jew is a foreigner but a Muslim is not, when neither came from Palestine and I say take that double standard and expose it for what it is, an anti-semitic canard that depicts Jews as European colonialist invaders.

Jews had just as much a right to come to Palestine as any Muslim from outside Palestine. Focusing only on Jewish immigration and not Muslim immigration is blatant bigotry.

You want an adoring audience I am sure you have no shortage of ISIS apologists and anti Israelis to agree with you.

Jews had just as much a right ...

Okay already. You are the only person on this board who understands the complexity of world affairs. The Palestinians are a sub human species that do not deserve to be alive. Hamas is the reincarnation of evil and placed here to do the devils work. Everybody is using criticism of Israel as an excuse to go after the Jews who we all know are Gods chosen people and were put on earth as a shining example of truth, justice and the Israeli way of life.

Anyone who disagrees with you is an anti semitic neanderthal , naive terrorist loving dummy or just a Jew hating thug!

The Jews are Gods children put on earth as an example to the rest of us of how we should deal with each other. The Jews have a right to any and all land that they think they have a right to.

Islam is the scourge of eternity bent on eliminating all Jews and people like you who are the only ones who really understand who should be controlling this world.

Did I get that right now?

Good, now go convince somebody else. I have to read my Torah.

Kerry calls Netanyahu to protest Israeli appropriation of West Bank land

The Israeli decision to declare 1,000 acres of land belonging to Palestinian villages in Gush Etzion as 'state lands' has drawn a deluge of international condemnation over the past few days.

So what? Evidently the US, UK, and other European countries have expressed their "displeasure" with the Jewish apartheid state for stealing even more of Palestine - this means nothing to Netanyahu and his gang of armed robbers. AIPAC is already at work letting loose the US congress against the US president and his administration, while the AIPAC counterparts among the liberal Zionists are equally hard at work to keep alive the delusion of a "two state solution". Under which smoke screen even more of Palestine is stolen for them by their hardcore Zionists comrades in arms. This is the reason why I have always considered soft spoken liberal Zionists even more dangerous to peace and justice in Palestine than the right wing Zionists.

The only solution left is the only solution that the triumphalist Zionists have paradoxically enabled: the active transformation of the Palestinian national liberation movement into a civil rights movement within "Israel" in its largest colonial context, and thus the historic applicability of BDS on the South African model to Palestine. The predominance and even steeper ascendency of Israeli racism makes it indistinguishable from white supremacists ruling South Africa. Today Israelis are not just stealing more of Palestine, they are also the paradoxical agents of "smuggling" more Palestinians as disenfranchised citizens into "Israel". The leader of this civil rights movement, its Mandela as it were, is already in Israeli jails, his name is Marwan Barghouti. I have always said, nothing could defeat Zionism, until Zionism defeated Zionism.

The only solution left is the only solution that the triumphalist Zionists have paradoxically enabled: the active transformation of the Palestinian national liberation movement into a civil rights movement within "Israel" in its largest colonial context, and thus the historic applicability of BDS on the South African model to Palestine. The predominance and even steeper ascendency of Israeli racism makes it indistinguishable from white supremacists ruling South Africa. Today Israelis are not just stealing more of Palestine, they are also the paradoxical agents of "smuggling" more Palestinians as disenfranchised citizens into "Israel". The leader of this civil rights movement, its Mandela as it were, is already in Israeli jails, his name is Marwan Barghouti. I have always said, nothing could defeat Zionism, until Zionism defeated Zionism.

Palestinians absolutely need a civil rights movement, completely non-violent like Gandhi and Martin Luther King. This is extremely difficult, which is why they do need a leader akin to Gandhi to inspire people to do so. Violence like rocket and mortar fire or suicide bombers has done very little versus the Israel war machine. The only choice is for peacefully disobedient Palestinians to die at the hands of the IDF until not even the US sit idly. The catch is that Palestinians must continue to cease terror and violent aggression vs Israelis or they will never be granted a state and/or keep a functioning one for very long.

Palestinians absolutely need a civil rights movement, completely non-violent like Gandhi and Martin Luther King.

Yes...this has been abundantly obvious for over 40 years.

The only choice is for peacefully disobedient Palestinians to die at the hands of the IDF until not even the US sit idly.

Well, to be fair, Canada has always "sit idly" on this file.

The catch is that Palestinians must continue to cease terror and violent aggression vs Israelis or they will never be granted a state and/or keep a functioning one for very long.

Ideology and hatred for Jews/Israel will always undermine such a proven strategy. Failed leadership...failed policies...failed results.

Yes...this has been abundantly obvious for over 40 years.

Well, to be fair, Canada has always "sit idly" on this file.

Ideology and hatred for Jews/Israel will always undermine such a proven strategy. Failed leadership...failed policies...failed results.

Did you mean to say sat idly by? You are funny and so are your rather obvious cheap shots at Canada. But we all expect them and get a laugh. Carry on.

1- You are the only person on this board who understands the complexity of world affairs.

2-Anyone who disagrees with you is an anti semitic neanderthal , naive terrorist loving dummy or just a Jew hating thug!

3-The Jews are Gods children put on earth as an example to the rest of us of how we should deal with each other.

4-The Jews have a right to any and all land that they think they have a right to.

5-Islam is the scourge of eternity bent on eliminating all Jews and people like you who are the only ones who really understand who should be controlling this world.

6-I have to read my Torah.

I respond to your comments in which you try restate and in fact mistate what you think my views are.

In regards to 1, no of course not and I have never contended such a thing. However I prefer myself the opinions of Argus, Scriblett, Bush, JBG, Army Guy and others than your opinions.

In regards to 2, no plenty of people disagree with me and are not anti-semites or cavemen or anything else. If and when I point out the double standard you or others use as to discussing the Jewish people I make clear why I find your comments discriminatory. I criticize you specifically, no one else. Not all comments criticizing Israeli policies are anti-semitic. Those that attack all Jews and assign them negative stereotypes and characteristics may be-it depends on the context in which they are stated.

In regards to 3, you engage in Jew baiting. You belittle what you think is the concept of "the Chosen People". You mistate it, and present it in a way that insults Jews and incites hatred against Jews. Why? Why do you think it appropriate to make such comments and then deny they are anti-semitic and attempt to portray yourself as being unfairly challenged for making such comments? You think your comment passes as legitimate criticism of Israeli state policies? Of course it does not. What it does show however is how you continue to use the pretense of discussing Israel to insult Jews and me as a Jew and mistate the Jewish religion.

The concept of being CHOSEN has nothing to do with Jewish people being taught we were or are better than non Jews. That is an ancient anti-semitic stereotype you throw out as so many others do when discussing Israel.

CHOSEN refers to the fact that in Judaism it is said if we chose to worship or more accurately translated, "remember" God through a group collective, as opposed to on an individul level, this would enable God to "remember" us easier. The analogy was used at a time when Jews faced extinction from hostile tribles surrounding them and needed to learn to unify in a cohesive unit to survive extinction. CHOSEN refers to a covenent or promise or agreement we entered into with God that simply says, if we choose to worship God as a collective, God will remember us as a collective. No more, no less.

Muslims and Christians convert people. We do not. That is because Christianity and Islam deem non followers of their religions to be eternally damned. We do now.

We are taught that anyone of another religion who prays to God is an equal.

Zionism is about defining the Jewish identity on a collective or state level to prevent extinction. It has nothing to do with defining anyone non Jewish as inferior or not worthy of God,etc.

In regards to 4. I have never argued that and neither did Zionists. In my case, I have always stated, to facilitate and assure a two state solution Israel must pull out of most of the West Bank. For that matter the actual borders IsZionist agreed to through its original Jewish Settlers was a hige compromise, i.e., less than 6% of the original land actual land ear-marked for a Jewish state in the Middle East.

In regards to 5, I have never claimed to speak for anyone but myself. I defend Jews and the State of Israel when people like you bad-mouth either.

In fact the Muslim extremism I criticize I am very specific about and I have stated unlike you and your Hamas apologizing friends, that ANY religious extremism is equally as wrong and I have pointed out my support of progessive Muslims who are not anti Israel and are anti terrorist.

You on the other hand show you do not differentiate between Jews, Israelis and the right of the State of Israel to exist as well as the Jewish religion. You insult them all interchangeably.

Islamic extremism as envisioned and promulgated by the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas, the PFLP, Islamic Jihad, Palestine Jihad, Fatah Hawks. Fatah Eagles, Force 72, Al Quaeda, al Nusra, on and on, are anti-semitic, anti Israel, violent, terrorist and yes they are dispicable and the scurge of this world and keep Muslims captive to bankrupt, morally corrupt terror cells run by intolerant, close minded hateful reactionaries.

Go defend them. Me, I make no apology for criticizing them and saying they are the direct enemy to everything we in the democractic world take for granted, i.e., freedom of thought, speech, religion.

In regards to 6, reading the Torah will not mean you understand what Zionism i.

In fact your words reveal you show your mind is closed, bigoted and incapable of conceiving of anything about Jews, unless you first create and impose bigoted stereotypes of what you think I think and other Jews think.

Edited by Rue

I respond to your comments in which you try restate and in fact mistate what you think my views are.

In fact your words reveal you show your mind is closed, bigoted and incapable of conceiving of anything about Jews, unless you first create and impose bigoted stereotypes of what you think I think and other Jews think.

If you are posting to me please save your effort. I now have a very good idea of what you think, what you want and what you want other people to think. I no longer read your lengthy missives because they are like a broken record that keeps repeating and repeating and repeating. I get what you think. It still does not make sense to me nor does it add to my understanding of the crisis in Gaza.

Why not just write me off as just another dumb anti-Semite who is clueless and not worth the effort to try to convince.

Please.

Its also obvious to me you want to come on a political forum that is designed to "debate" or as you say "argue" but avoid people who don't agree with you and your one sided comments.

I challenge your comments like the last one where you will discuss Jewish immigration to Palestine but not spend equal time discussing Muslim Immigration to Palestine.

The big lie of historic revisionism with Israel is that its Jews are foreigners but Muslims who came to Palestine are not. That is absolute and utter anti-semitism against Jews. It dictates that a Jew is a foreigner but a Muslim is not, when neither came from Palestine and I say take that double standard and expose it for what it is, an anti-semitic canard that depicts Jews as European colonialist invaders.

Jews had just as much a right to come to Palestine as any Muslim from outside Palestine. Focusing only on Jewish immigration and not Muslim immigration is blatant bigotry.

Are you talking about Jewish immigration to Palestine via illegal settlements?

He is trying to legitimize another internationally recognized illegal action by Israel.

This is what Zionist apologists do.

"Jewish immigration to Palestine" - What a joke.

Still its useful to have militant minded zealots like Rue around. They exist on both sides of the conflict, and can help people understand why Conflict: Dirtfarm is so open-ended and intractible.

The self-hating, anti-semite Jewish lobby group, J-Street:

THE SETTLEMENTS ARE ILLEGAL. IT'S PAST TIME TO SAY SO.

Sunday's land-grab of almost 1000 acres in the West Bank is illegal under international treaties that Israel has signed, and--as Israel's strongest ally and closest friend--the US needs to say so.

President Obama, the subtle condemnations aren't working. It's time to make it plain to the Israeli government that continued settlement expansion isn't just an obstacle to peace, it's against American interests, American policy, and the Geneva Convention.

Edited by marcus

U.S. support for Israel is unwavering and backed up by serious military and economic aid. Presidents come and go, but Israel and the U.S, remain BFFs. Palestine...not so much....better go find your own sugar daddy.

Maybe try balancing the books a little bit better and things might just calm down over there.

Oh say now the Hamas apologists are ganging up on moi. Lol.

In response to Big Guy; uh no Big Guy, I save the kind of stereotyping you engage in for you-you once again try project on to me what you like to do on this forum. No thanks. Its unsanitary,

In response to Dre; for someone who does not read my responses, you never miss an opportunity to respond. Oh but please be my guest call me a mindless zealout and any other name that comes to mind. Lol. Nyah nyah and goo goo. By the way Dre its nice to think you speak for the entire Forum. Your ego wasn't big enough. Now its as big and swollen as my prostate. Atta boy. We now have something in common.

In response to Jacee-the settlements by Jews in Palestine were no more illegal than the coming to Palestine and seizing of land by non Palestinian Muslims. Yes I know in your selective world you have been reared on the story that Muslims who came to Palestine and pushed Palestines off their land do not exist. Just like you are not going to ever acknowledge Hamas exists, terrorism exists, Muslims in Arab countries are anti Palestinian. Not in your selective world.

Jacee, you can't even get yourself to admit Hamas exists let alone how Jordan came about.You can't even admit that Muslims flooded Palestine displacing Palestinians, It won't fit the song you were given to sing now would it.

You want to lecture me on illegal settlements? Tell me expert, when Arafat blew up the land titles office on the West Bank because off the thousands of false land title claims by non Palestinians stealing land from actual Palestinians and his need to hide that, where were you? Oh I forget you were not born yet. Lol.

What next...you warriors want to march down a street with a Hamas flag chanting death to Israel?

Lol.

Oh come now. When you march at least put the cell phones down. Wing it. Stop asking each other what to say when I stand on the street corner blowing you a bit wet Jew Zionist kiss.

I love Canada.

Charge!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Rue