What worries me about a Biden 2nd Term

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No they were not "scrubbing blood off the floor" on the 23rd.

Man you just lie constantly don't you.

Because you imagine the woman who was shot didn't bleed?

And ALSO all the cops who were beaten with weapons like fire extinguishers?

It is YOU who LIES CONSTANTLY.

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ya...a brave cop shot an unarmed woman who happened to be a military veteran.

You're full of sh1t.!

Who had just broken down the door to illegally enter the House chambers soon to be followed by a violent mob.

You've stated yourself you would shoot ANYONE breaking down YOUR DOOR.

8 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

You clearly don't know what a soft coup is. But that's OK. We all have knowledge gaps. A soft coup is when the government is seized through illegal means, but not by force.

Have you googled "contingent election" yet? LMAO

8 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

Alternate electors is not illegal and has been used before by people like JFK. In fact, had JFK not had alternate electors, he never would have been president.

Never has there been an alternate elector slate fraudulently claiming to valid AFTER the vote count was certified until Trump.

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

Trump scared Pence by getting his goons to erect a gallows on the steps of the Capitol and an armed mob to chase him down. Unfortunate that FOS LIES didn't report that to you.

ONLY AFTER his COUP ATTEMPT FAILED. Duh

Has Trump been charged? No?

Bye.

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

It's a coup because it was a PLAN to ILLEGALLY disrupt the EC vote count with violence and ILLEGALLY force a contingent election.

Look that up and inform YOURSELF.

Now you are making stuff up. There is ZERO evidence that Trump was part of any plan to engage in violence. 

Gore went to court, LOST, and complied with their decision. 

Trump went to court 60+ times, LOST and decided to send a mob to the Capitol to disrupt the EC vote count. Duh

The former: LEGAL. The LATTER: attempted coup.

Your responses are 100% vacuous as usual. AKA BANKRUPT.

Trump did not go to court over any of his plans because he never executed them. He walked out of office peacefully. 

Trump did not send a mob, Trump engaged in a peaceful protest and left. 

• Like 1

He clearly pressured Pence to ILLEGALLY refuse to certify the EC votes and return the decision to the state legislatures cause a contingent election would make him POTUS.

But ONLY by illegally disenfranchising millions of voters.

You should google "contingent election" cause you are obviously ignorant about that.

You are right about one thing: Eastman agreed that his plan would never get past the SCOTUS.

It is as ILLEGAL after the fact as was Al Gore's attempt to seize power and illegally disenfranchise millions of voters. 

I already told you it is evidence of the insurrection on Jan 6th. It's the easy version.

There's also the final report from the Select Jan 6th Commision Hearing.

If you don't at least watch the video, that is YOUR CHOICE to remain IGNORANT of the EXTENSIVE EVIDENCE.

For the record, I believe the SWORN TESTIMONY of WH INSIDERS detailed in the video

I already told you I don't have to believe an ENTIRE ARTICLE TO POST IT HERE.

You CLEARLY don't even want to discuss it, cause YOU FAILED TO DO SO.

Let me know when you want to quote something specific from the article you want me to review that you agree with. 

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Because you imagine the woman who was shot didn't bleed?

And ALSO all the cops who were beaten with weapons like fire extinguishers?

It is YOU who LIES CONSTANTLY.

Who had just broken down the door to illegally enter the House chambers soon to be followed by a violent mob.

You've stated yourself you would shoot ANYONE breaking down YOUR DOOR.

The cop has as much honor as you. Zero.

15 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

THESE bother you?  But not 1. Climate Change...it is proceeding without us while Republicans dither uselessly on the price of defending our Country and our Allies as if that should be debated like the price of eggs in two city markets!  But not 2. Both Russia and Mainland China are flooding our country with propaganda that is already causing great harm to our children and so much of the Country is so busy either kissing the Orange Bumps ring or defending Democracy it is wearing down our strength needlessly and very seriously. But not 3. Laying the real blame for higher prices..Trump causing Civil Chaos and Anarchy against our former great Defense Ally to the South..our southern continental neighbors the Mexicans and other South Americans and whipped them into anti American frenzy  !?? None if this even appears to ruffle ONE GOP feather while you either on about things YOU caused? 

1. Climate Change, or man-made climate change, isn't real so that's a stupid concern to have in the first place. 

2. Russia and China are always a concern, as they're not our allies. The REAL concern, the democrat concern, is where the greatest concern is, in fact it's more of a threat than a concern. We need to address the concerns I've already stated or we won't have a country. 

3. Rabid leftism is what causes chaos. Trump simply points it out and fires away with insults. The real problem is leftist overlords and their Antifa/BLM riot crews. 

No, my list is relevant. Your list is manufactured bullshit. 

On 4/22/2024 at 8:20 PM, Hodad said:

1. Depends on if you live in the area of effect for the MAGA uprising. It's very likely that Jan 6 was not a one time deal.

2. That's just how the cult works. Trump>Democracy. And Trump will egg them on to feed his ego.

1. It's very likely, or it's not very likely at all? If it's "very likely" then surely you have at least ONE other place of incident. 

2. The only cult in this country is the democrat cult, where it's: Pure Democracy > Constitutional Republic. Which means you cultists are into mob rule. ;) 

27 minutes ago, Deluge said:

1. It's very likely, or it's not very likely at all? If it's "very likely" then surely you have at least ONE other place of incident. 

2. The only cult in this country is the democrat cult, where it's: Pure Democracy > Constitutional Republic. Which means you cultists are into mob rule. ;) 

I cant wait until Trump is reelected and there are riots all over the country and the people try to tell us how their riots aren't an insurrection.

Edited by Fluffypants
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

I cant wait until Trump is reelected and there are riots all over the country and the people try to tell us how their riots aren't an insurrection.

Oh, they'll tell us, but we'll just throw it back in their faces. I think America is starting to wake up to these woke a$$holes. 

Here's what people are really worried about.

And if biden loses this will be a big part of why. You can lie to people about how well the economy's doing but they know what's happening when they reach the check out lady:

wqaregqvd8xc1.thumb.webp.17c2d801ef47970fa1a9b831299093ac.webp

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Deluge said:

Because we disapprove of his open borders policy and his weird attraction to children. 

I compare immigration to a raft. If you pile 20 people on a raft meant for 8 people you are going to sink the raft.

It's like our institutions whether that be classrooms, health care, social security etc. Eventually overcrowding is gonna sink the raft

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, West said:

I compare immigration to a raft. If you pile 20 people on a raft meant for 8 people you are going to sink the raft.

It's like our institutions whether that be classrooms, health care, social security etc. Eventually overcrowding is gonna sink the raft

That's a good way to put it.  My dad explained things like this to me this way as a kid:  If there's 100 deer in the woods and there's food for 90 of them for the winter, most people think that 10 starve and 90 survive. But what happens is that they all eat the food and  then there's not enough for anyone and they all die.

If the system gets overloaded, it takes everyone down with it.  You need to reduce that early on.

7 hours ago, West said:

True story, but this kind of thinking is foreign to democrats. All they understand is that they want more votes, and opening the border is the easiest way to get them. They figure if they open the borders and give all the benefits to illegal aliens, that the citizens will get the message and either move out of the country or just crawl off somewhere and die - they could maybe even arm the illegals and let them help cull the herd. 

• Like 1

On 4/23/2024 at 4:59 PM, Hodad said:

Lol. I didn't know whether you live under a rock, or what, but Trump by the time Trump left office a robust economy had become a dumpster fire and a howling mob of his supporters had just finished hunting Trump's vice President through the halls of the Capitol. 

"Disarray" was being generous. 

I don't think you have any economic knowledge or the ability to check historical data, you don't actually need the media to tell you anything. One can simply look at the data. 

Hey stunned, in 2020 Trump was still President when the hoax covid 19 bullshit came along. But before that covid lie came about, the American economy was in great shape. Under Trump, there was low inflation, low gas prices, low food costs, and Americas borders were safe from what they are today. If Trump were still President today,  billions of American tax dollars would not have gone to that crooked communist globalist Zelensky in Ukraine. 

That all changed after your dear comrade leader Bidumb got the job as the Marxist dictator of America in 2020. How can you be that dumb to not notice this? Now in America today, crime is at an all time high, people are living in tents on the streets of America, and a big drug epidemic happening everywhere in America. Bidumb even keeps pushing EV vehicles which no one wants to buy anymore. Sales of EV's are way down and going down even further. 

And you have the nerve to try and blame Trump for all of this bloody mess that your dear leader Bidumb has created ever since the bimbo stole his way into the presidency. America is in total chaos and mayhem and disarray today, thanks to Bidumb. 

It is very obvious to me that you do not bother to read any data yourself at all. So, do you have any nice painted pictures to show us that you have painted on the walls of your cave, man? 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by taxme

48 minutes ago, taxme said:

Hey stunned, in 2020 Trump was still President when the hoax covid 19 bullshit came along. But before that covid lie came about, the American economy was in great shape. Under Trump, there was low inflation, low gas prices, low food costs, and Americas borders were safe from what they are today. If Trump were still President today,  billions of American tax dollars would not have gone to that crooked communist globalist Zelensky in Ukraine. 

That all changed after your dear comrade leader Bidumb got the job as the Marxist dictator of America in 2020. How can you be that dumb to not notice this? Now in America today, crime is at an all time high, people are living in tents on the streets of America, and a big drug epidemic happening everywhere in America. Bidumb even keeps pushing EV vehicles which no one wants to buy anymore. Sales of EV's are way down and going down even further. 

And you have the nerve to try and blame Trump for all of this bloody mess that your dear leader Bidumb has created ever since the bimbo stole his way into the presidency. America is in total chaos and mayhem and disarray today, thanks to Bidumb. 

It is very obvious to me that you do not bother to read any data yourself at all. So, do you have any nice painted pictures to show us that you have painted on the walls of your cave, man? 🤣🤣🤣

So, this is your way of confirming that you do live under a rock. Stop drinking the kool-aid. Stop huffing glue. 

Biden took office in 2021, not 2020

Crime is not at "an all time high" lol (Where do you even come up with this stuff?)

The opioid crisis was exploding under Trump as well. Blame fentanyl, not our presidents.

Homelessness is not a new invention 

EVs are apparently your pet issue, but have nothing to do with anything right now.

On the other hand, all economic indicators have vastly improved since Trump left office in disgrace. 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Hey stunned, in 2020 Trump was still President when the hoax covid 19 bullshit came along. But before that covid lie came about, the American economy was in great shape. Under Trump, there was low inflation, low gas prices, low food costs, and Americas borders were safe from what they are today.

Did you think he didn't know that he was lying?