Just when you thought Trump couldn’t get any dumber…

In a week when Trump and his lawyers told New York judges they were unable to obtain $485 million in bonds to appeal a fraud verdict (for exaggerating his wealth)… Trump claims yesterday that he has “almost $500 million in cash!”

So he has to come up with the money by Monday, or NY seizes his assets… and while his lawyers are begging the judge for more time, Trump brags that he’s got the money! What a dope! 

Well, Leticia will be happy to hear this, and if Trump doesn’t post it as bond in a few days, she’ll seize that cash and save herself the trouble of putting Mar-a-Lago up for sale. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/03/22/trump-500-million-civil-fraud/

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

In a week when Trump and his lawyers told New York judges they were unable to obtain $485 million in bonds to appeal a fraud verdict (for exaggerating his wealth)… Trump claims yesterday that he has “almost $500 million in cash!”

Well, Leticia will be happy to hear this, and if Trump doesn’t post it as bond in a few days, she’ll seize that cash and save herself the trouble of putting Mar-a-Lago up for sale. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/03/22/trump-500-million-civil-fraud/

Yeah I couldn't believe this one.  He's going to lose possession of his properties.

7 hours ago, Rebound said:

So he has to come up with the money by Monday, or NY seizes his assets… and while his lawyers are begging the judge for more time, Trump brags that he’s got the money! What a dope! 

Communist democrats will stop at nothing to smear Trump, but it isn't going to work. 

You border erasing a$$holes are going down this November, and it can't get here soon enough. 

7 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Communist democrats will stop at nothing to smear Trump, but it isn't going to work. 

You border erasing a$$holes are going down this November, and it can't get here soon enough. 

You must have gotten F’s in every class at school. Cause fleas have bigger attention spans than you.  

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You must have gotten F’s in every class at school. Cause fleas have bigger attention spans than you.  

You're arguing as if anti-Trumpism is a legitimate cause. 

I'm simply letting you know that it isn't. ;)

1 hour ago, herbie said:

Why do I hear only crickets about the RNC using party money to help The Rapist with his legal expenses? Should be a HUGE scandal.

Are all Republicans like TheOaf with no shame at all?

Clinton was an actual rapist. Trump was just falsely accused by a cheap NY City ho. 

And tbh, what Trump was sued for is the exact same thing that Hillary Clinton did: he called a rape accuser a lonnie. 

The NY City ho: "I met him on the street and about two minutes later I agreed to model lingerie for him. He followed me into the change-room [apparently she was ok with that] then when the door closed [still no objection] he pushed me against the wall and kissed me and I giggled. Then he grabbed my snatch and I giggled some more. Then after he got his penis in me I objected and left." 

Honestly, what kind of slut would even do all of that? By her own admission she was walking around in 4" heels when it happened.

If your wife did all that with a guy would you say that he raped her? Or would you say that she was just a ho/slut/skank/harlot... etc? 

Trump didn't "rape" her, he just did her own thing with her. She giggled a lot, then changed her mind, and he let her go. That's not "rape", sorry. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Clinton was an actual rapist. Trump was just falsely accused by a cheap NY City ho. 

And tbh, what Trump was sued for is the exact same thing that Hillary Clinton did: he called a rape accuser a lonnie. 

The NY City ho: "I met him on the street and about two minutes later I agreed to model lingerie for him. He followed me into the change-room [apparently she was ok with that] then when the door closed [still no objection] he pushed me against the wall and kissed me and I giggled. Then he grabbed my snatch and I giggled some more. Then after he got his penis in me I objected and left." 

Honestly, what kind of slut would even do all of that? By her own admission she was walking around in 4" heels when it happened.

If your wife did all that with a guy would you say that he raped her? Or would you say that she was just a ho/slut/skank/harlot... etc? 

Trump didn't "rape" her, he just did her own thing with her. She giggled a lot, then changed her mind, and he let her go. That's not "rape", sorry. 

Clinton didn't rape Monica Lewinskey, she admitted that . She said they had a consensual sexual relationship whereas Bill claimed it was a few encounters only ( after first claiming he hadn't had even one, but caught, he admitted to three, no others were proven. ). It was Monica's friend Paula who put her up to call it rape, and friend Paula ( who had claimed earlier she had been molested by Bill Clinton before his Presidency but was unable to.prove it was more than a publicity stunt , ( where it remains to this day),  prompting Monica to file " her" charge of rape, which was also not proven as rape, both parties finally admitting to consensual sex. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Typical ass backwards troll. Lie. lie. lie even if it's so wrong a two your old can spot it.

You like a typical GOP are insanely jealous cuz Clinton got a blow job (w consent) and you never have.
Like a typical MAGA misogynist Trump was not only found liable for it and defined a rapist by a Judge, that's just not good enough for you, you're a redneck plough-boy that knows better than a Judge & jury.
Thar you continue to defend the indefensible fraudulent sack of shit in spite of all evidence, you have as much credibility as a rock.

Edited by herbie
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Clinton didn't rape Monica Lewinskey, she admitted that . She said they had a consensual sexual relationship whereas Bill claimed it was a few encounters only ( after first claiming he hadn't had even one, but caught, he admitted to three, no others were proven. ). It was Monica's friend Paula who put her up to call it rape, and friend Paula ( who had claimed earlier she had been molested by Bill Clinton before his Presidency but was unable to.prove it was more than a publicity stunt , ( where it remains to this day),  prompting Monica to file " her" charge of rape, which was also not proven as rape, both parties finally admitting to consensual sex. 

She recanted that as a false confession. She only gave it under duress. 

This is how the Clintons dealt with people like E Jean Caroll. Just threats, name-calling and accusations. 

It was also Jean the Slut's friend who told her it was rape, just FYI. 

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

She recanted that as a false confession. She only gave it under duress. 

This is how the Clintons dealt with people like E Jean Caroll. Just threats, name-calling and accusations. 

It was also Jean the Slut's friend who told her it was rape, just FYI. 

Your video doesn't even say what Stephanopoulos is talking about NOR who he is talking to.

I for one find it completely implausible that George would EVER allow ANY REAL convo like that to be taped. IOW, it is probably FAKE and NO SOURCING is even given.

Edited by robosmith

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Turns out, the way a woman dresses and the way she looks does not justify rape.  

Luckily for you, her lawyer isn’t interested in suing you for defamation, cause the only asset you’ve got is that broken down pickup truck and the trailer home you live in. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

Turns out, the way a woman dresses and the way she looks does not justify rape.  

What gave you the impression that I said she was raped because of the way she was dressed?

1. She wasn't raped, she was playing a nasty little ho game and he matched her stride for stride

2. What she was wearing [4" heels] was a signal to men, but the definition of her as an actual slut is based on the fact that she agreed to undress in front of a guy she had just met a few minutes earlier. 

FYI, if a woman lets you come into a room where she's going to strip for you, that's a pretty good indication that it's go-time. If you just start talking about politics with her there, she'll think that you're a m0r0n.

The fact that she walks around in 4" heels advertises to men that she's that kind of woman, but you're correct to say that it doesn't mean that they can rape her. Just because a woman is a slut doesn't mean that she deserves to be raped, or that she can be raped.

As a word of caution, it does make her more likely to be raped.  

Luckily for you, her lawyer isn’t interested in suing you for defamation, cause the only asset you’ve got is that broken down pickup truck and the trailer home you live in. 

They can't sue me for defamation because everything that I said was true by her own admission. She actually is, or at least was, a ho, slut... at the time of the incident. 

FYI those words exist for a reason, they're not just pejoratives with no basis in fact whatsoever. They describe women of loose morals who are easy to get with. She meets all of the criteria to fit those descriptions.

By her own admission, she met a guy for the first time outside a dept store and agreed to model lingerie for him within a couple of minutes, then she allowed him into the change room with her, then she giggled after he kissed her, then she giggled after he grabbed her ****....

Sorry but that meets the definition of ho, slut, etc.

I'll clarify: A girl who will let a guy get to 3rd base within 5 minutes of meeting her is a slut. No judge is gonna say that she's not. The word exists for a reason. 

slut noun

disparaging + offensive : a promiscuous person : someone who has many sexual partners 

usually used of a woman

Maybe the women you know do things like that. Maybe your wife, sister and your mom do, or did them. Is that true, Aristedes?

If someone suggested that your wife, sister and mom act/acted like that, would you be offended? Why would you be offended if it didn't mean that they were sluts?

On 3/23/2024 at 1:24 AM, Rebound said:

You must be just drooling at the lips, eh, lefty? Can you honestly believe that someone like Trump should be fined over $400 million dollars for a crime that was never committed? Are you that fkn dumb?

No one was hurt by what Trump has said or done. The banks got their money and all loans paid off. There was no fraud involved. When i sold my house, i asked way more for what it was really worth. Should i have gone to the gulag for doing this, dummy? 

This biotch of an AG will pay for what she is trying to do to Trump. Trump will appeal and fight this demoncrat injustice and he will win in the end. The more they try to stop Trump from running for President, the stronger Trump becomes in the polls. Why do dummy left wing liberals like yourself always try and make yourselves constantly look like a bunch of arse holes all the time? Trump has done absolutely anything wrong. Try listening to FOX NEWS once in awhile and bloody well learn something, dummy? 

And i will bet that you cannot even tell me as to how hard you were done by when Trump was President? If so, what were those hardships that Trump imposed on your useless life, lefty? Come on, spit it out. 😁

1 hour ago, taxme said:

You must be just drooling at the lips, eh, lefty? Can you honestly believe that someone like Trump should be fined over $400 million dollars for a crime that was never committed? Are you that fkn dumb?

He was FOUND LIABLE. Who are YOU to tell anyone he wasn't? ONLY thing that matters is the verdict of the judge.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

No one was hurt by what Trump has said or done. The banks got their money and all loans paid off. There was no fraud involved. When i sold my house, i asked way more for what it was really worth. Should i have gone to the gulag for doing this, dummy? 

Trump has file for bankruptcy 6 times leaving lenders with LOSSES.

1 hour ago, taxme said:

This biotch of an AG will pay for what she is trying to do to Trump. Trump will appeal and fight this demoncrat injustice and he will win in the end. The more they try to stop Trump from running for President, the stronger Trump becomes in the polls. Why do dummy left wing liberals like yourself always try and make yourselves constantly look like a bunch of arse holes all the time? Trump has done absolutely anything wrong. Try listening to FOX NEWS once in awhile and bloody well learn something, dummy? 

Fox has NO CREDIBILITY after they paid $800M penalty for LYING. Duh

1 hour ago, taxme said:

And i will bet that you cannot even tell me as to how hard you were done by when Trump was President? If so, what were those hardships that Trump imposed on your useless life, lefty? Come on, spit it out. 😁

There were 1 MILLION excess deaths in US from COVID because Trump continually tried to minimize its lethality.

As PROVEN when he privately told Woodward (ON TAPE) the truth. Heard that recording? I doubt it.

Do you even know what super-spreader event is? Definition in the dictionary examples are Trump campaign rally and travel "ban."

Edited by robosmith
  • Like 1

On 3/23/2024 at 4:54 PM, herbie said:

Typical ass backwards troll. Lie. lie. lie even if it's so wrong a two your old can spot it.

You like a typical GOP are insanely jealous cuz Clinton got a blow job (w consent) and you never have.
Like a typical MAGA misogynist Trump was not only found liable for it and defined a rapist by a Judge, that's just not good enough for you, you're a redneck plough-boy that knows better than a Judge & jury.
Thar you continue to defend the indefensible fraudulent sack of shit in spite of all evidence, you have as much credibility as a rock.

How old are you, honestly? 

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, taxme said:

Please remind us how many times Trump declared bankruptcy.  Then explain why Deusch Bank defended him even though he defaulted on $40 million of loans with them.  Perhaps it’s because Trump still owes them $340 million, and a massive fraud finding risks their ability to be repaid… especially if Donald is angry with them for testifying against him.  

Edited by Rebound

On 3/23/2024 at 2:24 AM, Rebound said:

I wonder if that fat c*nt realizes that all it's doing is motivating Trump to make more money. lol