Just when you thought Trump couldn’t get any dumber…

22 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Well there little righty.....you need to start reading about Trumps more than 4000 lawsuits, starting in 1973 to make such a broad sweeping statement ....I have only read some of the more interesting ones.  

Crimes are also committed every day and newly accused of crimes people, wealthy or poor or in between are arraigned on charges, if they win...they are considered either very lucky or very well connected and got off that way.  Trump thinks the latter, we'll see.  Or , maybe not.  

Are you not a wee bit curious as to why all of a sudden when Trump decides to run for President, all of those lawsuits and indictments just happened to come along on the scene just before the election? If Trump was not running for President, we would not be hearing a bloody thing about Trump and what the fake and lying left wing liberal MSM are saying that Trump  supposedly has done.

Everyone with an ounce of brains that this is all just Demoncrap political bullshit to try and stop Trump from running for President.That old corrupt lying senile fart Bidumb has committed more crimes than what Trump could have ever done in his whole lifetime. You want to see corruption by a president, look into senile Bidumb's crimes against the American people. The buffoon should be in jail by now. But talk about having friends in high places and well connected?  

But i understand as to where you are coming from, lefty. You are always coming from the leftist losers side of things. But what else can be expected from just another lying and fake left wing liberal, righty lefty? 😬

19 hours ago, Rebound said:

You realize that Trump declared bankruptcy to avoid paying off loans. That’s the whole point of bankruptcy; you don’t have to repay debts in full. It’s a well-documented fact that Trump defaulted on $40 million in loans to Deutsch Bank. You say he always paid off his loans. He has not. 

So, just where did you get that bullshit from that Trump declared bankruptcy just to avoid paying back his loans? Where is your proof of this, lefty? Most people declare bankruptcy because they cannot pay back their loans. 

Apparently, during Trumps New York fraud(fake)charge, none of the banks that Trump ever dealt with ever had a problem with Trump paying them back the loans that Trump borrowed from them. Even during his trial, the banks have said that they would have no problem loaning Trump any money because they know that they would get their money back. There may be more to the story about Trump defaulting on the Deutsche Bank. Hey, we never know, eh? 

Try listening to FOX NEWS for awhile and try and get the other side of the story to what your precious CNN and MSNBC is telling you. 😛

Edited by taxme

On 3/27/2024 at 3:51 PM, WestCanMan said:

Liar.

He was held liable for using pejoratives against his accuser in a civil suit, that's it.

He has never been indicted for actual rape, so he has obviously never been convicted of rape. Therefor he is not a rapist and you'll notice that he doesn't have to register as a sex offender.

The judge's comment in the civil suit does not constitute a criminal conviction by any means, it wouldn't even count as evidence if there was a criminal trial. 

Hillary Clinton is guilty of the exact same thing that Trump was sued for: she called Bill's accuser a "narcissistic loony toon" or some such. 

Lying, again.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/29/fbi-lawyer-trump-russia-probe-email-463750

• Clinesmith pleaded guilty last August to a felony false statement charge

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/fbi-attorney-admits-altering-email-used-fisa-application-during-crossfire-hurricane

• Clinesmith pleaded guilty to one count of making a false statement within both the jurisdiction of the executive branch and judicial branch of the U.S. government, an offense that carries a maximum term of imprisonment of five years and a fine of up to $250,000.  

Clinesmith is now a felon. Felons are criminals. Therefor Clinesmith is a criminal. 

Joe Biden's influence was used to generate millions and millions of dollars for his family, then he adamantly lied about his knowledge or involvement of/with his son's businesses and partners in crime. Call it what you want, and stop dodging you revolting little weasel. 

You regurgitate CNN's false narratives, dummy. If it waddles like a duck and quacks like a ducks and makes little duck babies it's a duck. You're lying about literally everything else, why would we believe that you get the exact same lies that CNN does but you get them from "direct" sources? 

In the end it makes no difference, you just spew blatant lies. See above, dummy. Clinesmith is a criminal by definition. Your id10tic opinion doesn't matter. 

A MEMBER of even several of any organization is not the same as the whole organization otherwise we would have 2 million sharpshooters in the U. S. Military.

If I "regurgitate anything" it is the Truth, and it is known to billions, you MAGA's on Truth Social don't even have half a million members, so if I follow the billions who believe in FACTS not pipe dreams and whatever you are drinking from those stills, that's too bad for you.  I have watched your responses here to all if the non right wing lunatic fanatics and all you ever do us insult them, make up pipe dreams and pass them around like yesterdays tabloid news. Your comments are assuming and reflect an immature uneducated boob. The fact that I choose to be Independent does not make me a shill of the Left, I lean that way presently because that's where the Truth and Justice in America is.  Too bad you see it differently and prefer to support the enemies of the United States by continuing a diatribe of insults, fake news, conspiracy bullsh*#t, and the con mans guide to the criminal underground instead. 

15 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

A MEMBER of even several of any organization is not the same as the whole organization otherwise we would have 2 million sharpshooters in the U. S. Military.

If I "regurgitate anything" it is the Truth, and it is known to billions, you MAGA's on Truth Social don't even have half a million members, so if I follow the billions who believe in FACTS not pipe dreams and whatever you are drinking from those stills, that's too bad for you.  I have watched your responses here to all if the non right wing lunatic fanatics and all you ever do us insult them, make up pipe dreams and pass them around like yesterdays tabloid news. Your comments are assuming and reflect an immature uneducated boob. The fact that I choose to be Independent does not make me a shill of the Left, I lean that way presently because that's where the Truth and Justice in America is.  Too bad you see it differently and prefer to support the enemies of the United States by continuing a diatribe of insults, fake news, conspiracy bullsh*#t, and the con mans guide to the criminal underground instead. 

If it was just "members" you'd have a point, but it wasn't just some members: it was all of the leadership.

The people involved in lying to the FISA court on the first, second and third submissions were Comey, Strzok, McCabe, etc. The FISA court sent the FBI away to work on some improved guidelines because the whole FBI was suspect, not just Clinesmith. Wray didn't have to make a list of 40 changes to FBI policy because 1 guy made 1 mistake, caswell.

FYI Clinesmith wasn't the bad guy - he was the fall guy. That means that it became obvious at some point that someone was going to have to pay the piper so they wrap this guy up in a bow, present him to the court, and he gets sentenced to nothing. 

To the common people, Clinesmith is a felon/criminal/whatever, but make no mistake, he has ingratiated himself to the powers-that-be more than anyone else in his generation. That was his "welcome to the club" moment. 

On 3/27/2024 at 2:07 PM, taxme said:

Your hatred for Trump is going to backfire on you. Trump will win in the end, something that you will never be able to  accept. Trump will always be a criminal in the back of your mind no matter what. The losers here are left wing liberals like yourself that keep hoping that Trump, in some way, will be removed from running for President. Sad news for you, lefty. Trump will be the next President of the USA. Give it up loser. A great suggestion for you from a MAGA supporter. 🤣

You're an lDIOT if you believe what you quoted expresses "hatred for Trump."

Trump has been a criminal for a LONG TIME. LONG BEFORE you started paying attention to him. That's why he loved his mob lawyer Roy Cohn.

He routinely gets charges dropped with sizeable campaign donations. That is a crime, even if the charges were not against him.

Trump SoHo Criminal Fraud Case Ivanka Don Jr Dropped

Being a master at manipulating the justice system does not change his CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, nor YOUR IGNORANCE OF IT.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

You're an lDIOT if you believe what you quoted expresses "hatred for Trump."

Trump has been a criminal for a LONG TIME. LONG BEFORE you started paying attention to him. That's why he loved his mob lawyer Roy Cohn.

He routinely gets charges dropped with sizeable campaign donations. That is a crime, even if the charges were not against him.

Trump SoHo Criminal Fraud Case Ivanka Don Jr Dropped

Being a master at manipulating the justice system does not change his CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR, nor YOUR IGNORANCE OF IT.

So he's never been convicted of a crime. Gotcha,.

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

So he's never been convicted of a crime. Gotcha,.

Um, not true actually. As I previously explained , he has committed numerous crimes with convictions in courts. He has been involved in over 4000 lawsuits and records show instead of  fighting many of the convictions he just paid the fines or findings to those that were due for winnng against him , that doesn't mean he was acquitted of those crimes.  

On 3/28/2024 at 2:18 PM, taxme said:

Are you not a wee bit curious as to why all of a sudden when Trump decides to run for President, all of those lawsuits and indictments just happened to come along on the scene just before the election? If Trump was not running for President, we would not be hearing a bloody thing about Trump and what the fake and lying left wing liberal MSM are saying that Trump  supposedly has done.

Everyone with an ounce of brains that this is all just Demoncrap political bullshit to try and stop Trump from running for President.That old corrupt lying senile fart Bidumb has committed more crimes than what Trump could have ever done in his whole lifetime. You want to see corruption by a president, look into senile Bidumb's crimes against the American people. The buffoon should be in jail by now. But talk about having friends in high places and well connected?  

But i understand as to where you are coming from, lefty. You are always coming from the leftist losers side of things. But what else can be expected from just another lying and fake left wing liberal, righty lefty? 😬

They didn't "just happen " when he began running for the Presidency. He LIED about that to you. Trump in the record, has been involved in over 4000 lawsuits since 1973....and in many  that he LOST, he paid the winner off to.avoid the scandals . That doesn't mean he won those cases even though he claimed he did. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Um, not true actually. As I previously explained , he has committed numerous crimes with convictions in courts. He has been involved in over 4000 lawsuits and records show instead of  fighting many of the convictions he just paid the fines or findings to those that were due for winnng against him , that doesn't mean he was acquitted of those crimes.  

So what crimes has trump actually been convicted of?

• Like 1