5 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Marx did not explicitly state anything about how things should be. Das Kapital is mostly a story/prediction about how he thought things would unfold. His logic was that labor's value would increase and therefore the proletariat (the working class) would rise up against factory owners and then the government. Interesting how his words have been so misconstrued. From a purely economics viewpoint.. everything he wrote has been disproven. 

I'm a Richard Marxist. His soulful, earnest adult rock gets me every time 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Hodad said:

As always, these modern "conservatives" don't believe in democracy. A free people with the power of self determination is anathema to them. As their antiquated values are outcompeted in the marketplace of ideas, they will turn to violence and oppression in an attempt to force others to conform to their lifestyle. The only differences between them and the taliban are beards and a decade. 

Lol...you're just completely full of shit. No kidding. If you don't see that what you accuse conservatives of, is exactly what you're in the process of doing, then I'm afraid you've lost all credibility. 

Now why don't you go fill some child with hormone blockers and then you can fill your home with these refugees you say you care so much for. No?

Fcking hypocrites.

Edited by Nationalist

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...you're just completely full of shit. No kidding. If you don't see that what you accuse conservatives of, is exactly what you're in the process of doing, then I'm afraid you've lost all credibility. 

Now why don't you go fill some child with hormone blockers and then you can fill your home with these refugees you say you care so much for. No?

Fcking hypocrites.

Dummy, you are the one threatening violence if you can't get your way at the polls. That's literally what you're saying. Not Democrats, not liberals, not progressives, you.

That's because you only believe in democratic government and the power of the people to choose when their choices suit you.

You're a hollow shell of a person, with no core principles. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Dummy, you are the one threatening violence if you can't get your way at the polls. That's literally what you're saying. Not Democrats, not liberals, not progressives, you.

That's because you only believe in democratic government and the power of the people to choose when their choices suit you.

Holy projection Batman!

Now Dweebles...produce these threats you claim I've made or go home.

• Confused 1

On 3/18/2024 at 12:22 PM, Michael Hardner said:

He will have to stack the courts to make some of those things work, such as making it illegal to teach "Marxism" (his word) in schools.  It's a big government solution to suppress "left" (his word) thinking.  If you want to make something flourish then try to ban it, I say.

But whoever drafted this (The American Academy) know what they're doing so presumably they have a plan for an entire cultural makeover of the US.  My take ?  I'm not American but it seems pretty anti-American to me.

You know you're right the economic future of America depends.on making sure we never misgender anyone. I'm glad that settled. 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Hodad said:

I'm a Richard Marxist. His soulful, earnest adult rock gets me every time 

But you're more of a Karl Marxist. The fervor behind his Communist Manifesto gets you every time. ;)

Edited by Deluge

On 3/19/2024 at 3:35 PM, Michael Hardner said:

I have no strong opinion but the article covers it.

No. You're looking up the definition of a word in the dictionary, and hiding behind it.

In the United States, it is illegal to fund terrorism and terrorist groups. Are you seriously going to say that if a group says they are "freedom fighters," that makes it legal to give them money? Because if I look up "freedom" and "fighter" in the dictionary, they don't say "Terrorist." Does that make it legal? No, it is not legal if the group is a still a terrorist group. 

If someone is waving a Palestinian flag and screaming into a bullhorn about Palestinian Intifada Revolution, what they are doing is calling for and supporting acts of terrorism against Jewish people. There is no ambiguity and no dictionary entries to hide behind. It is simple fact.

4 minutes ago, Rebound said:

1. You're looking up the definition of a word in the dictionary, and hiding behind it.

2. In the United States, it is illegal to fund terrorism and terrorist groups. Are you seriously going to say that if a group says they are "freedom fighters," that makes it legal to give them money? Because if I look up "freedom" and "fighter" in the dictionary, they don't say "Terrorist." Does that make it legal? No, it is not legal if the group is a still a terrorist group. 

If someone is waving a Palestinian flag and screaming into a bullhorn about Palestinian Intifada Revolution, what they are doing is calling for and supporting acts of terrorism against Jewish people. There is no ambiguity and no dictionary entries to hide behind. It is simple fact.

1. I'm talking about the Globe & Mail article.
2. I don't think I'm talking about any of that.

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

I'm trying to understand why you're such a f*cking crybaby. Why are leftoids such f*cking crybabies? Do you have any idea? 

I can't think of a bigger crybaby b!tchboy move than wanting to use the coercive power of the state to punish those with whom you disagree with politically. That's you btw, you're the b!tchboy.

57 minutes ago, Deluge said:

This should be a no-brainer, but it's not for woketards...

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/agenda47/agenda47-no-welfare-for-illegal-aliens

Man looks like absolute dogshit lmao.

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

You know how you know these guys are all frauds? There's a conservative guy on this board who is openly racist and antisemitic and not a single one of his fellow right wingers have called him out. Because they all agree with him.

19 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

1. I can't think of a bigger crybaby b!tchboy move than wanting to use the coercive power of the state to punish those with whom you disagree with politically. That's you btw, you're the b!tchboy.

2. Man looks like absolute dogshit lmao.

3. You know how you know these guys are all frauds? There's a conservative guy on this board who is openly racist and antisemitic and not a single one of his fellow right wingers have called him out. Because they all agree with him.

1. Speaking of f*cking crybabies: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/10/29/why-america-needs-hate-speech-law/

2. Leave it to dickless soy addict to avoid content and go straight to the superficial. ;)

3. Who are you crying about now? lol

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

I dunno what that has to do with you constantly filling your diaper.

2. Leave it to dickless soy addict to avoid content and go straight to the superficial. 

Oh was the rotting bag of yard clipping in that video saying something?

3. Who are you crying about now? lol

Why don't you try paying attention to what's going around you you dumb c*nt. Or are you too busy pissing your pants over pronouns or something. ******.

6 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

1. I dunno what that has to do with you constantly filling your diaper.

2. Oh was the rotting bag of yard clipping in that video saying something?

3. Why don't you try paying attention to what's going around you you dumb c*nt. Or are you too busy pissing your pants over pronouns or something. ******.

1. You're projecting again, f*ckface.

You crybabies want to destroy free speech. Do you know why? 

2. Yes. He's saying that your dear friends, the criminal invaders, won't receive benefits. I think it's a good idea, but it's not enough - there needs to be more punishment for being here illegally, don't you agree? 

3. Uh, oh, pronoun slut is throwing a tantrum now. lol

So who are you crying about? 

50 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I'm talking about the Globe & Mail article.
2. I don't think I'm talking about any of that.

Then I don't think you read my post.

Someone asked whether there should be any limits to pro-Palestinian or pro-Hamas or anti-Israeli viewpoints on college campuses. My answer was, "Yes, I believe that proclaiming support for "Palestinian Intifiada Revolution" is advocacy of terrorism, because that is what Palestinian Intifada means. 

You replied with a dictionary definition of the word "Intifada," which is irrelevant to the discussion. The definition of "terror" can mean, "a person, especially a child, who causes trouble or annoyance." By THAT definition, there's nothing wrong with promoting terrorism, right? Cause it only means causing annoyance, and that's allowed. But... there's a very big difference between being annoying and blowing up pizza parlors filled with teenagers. 

9 minutes ago, Deluge said:

1. You're projecting again, f*ckface.

You crybabies want to destroy free speech. Do you know why? 

2. Yes. He's saying that your dear friends, the criminal invaders, won't receive benefits. I think it's a good idea, but it's not enough - there needs to be more punishment for being here illegally, don't you agree? 

3. Uh, oh, pronoun slut is throwing a tantrum now. lol

So who are you crying about? 

Is your user name a reference to all the tears you shed? You're a pu$$y.

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Then I don't think you read my post.

Someone asked whether there should be any limits to pro-Palestinian or pro-Hamas or anti-Israeli viewpoints on college campuses. My answer was, "Yes, I believe that proclaiming support for "Palestinian Intifiada Revolution" is advocacy of terrorism, because that is what Palestinian Intifada means. 

You replied with a dictionary definition of the word "Intifada," which is irrelevant to the discussion. The definition of "terror" can mean, "a person, especially a child, who causes trouble or annoyance." By THAT definition, there's nothing wrong with promoting terrorism, right? Cause it only means causing annoyance, and that's allowed. But... there's a very big difference between being annoying and blowing up pizza parlors filled with teenagers. 

Terror and terrorism are different words though?

3 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Is your user name a reference to all the tears you shed? You're a pu$$y.

bd wilts under pressure. lol

Let's talk about your stupid accusations: 

1. How are we openly racist?

2. How are we antisemitic? 

8 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Conservatives, you stunted cultist. 

How are WE openly racist and antisemitic? 

Who said you were? I said there was a specific poster in this very thread who was and none of you called him on it, which implies you don't have a problem with those views.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Who said you were? I said there was a specific poster in this very thread who was and none of you called him on it, which implies you don't have a problem with those views.

Link what was said. I need to see what was actually said. 

10 minutes ago, Deluge said:

What's the problem? 

I mean, I don't remember hearing anything about zionists trying to destroy white people, so I have to claim ignorance there. 

Where is he being "openly racist" and "antisemitic?"

So to be clear: you don't see anything antisemitic or racist about a post about a global "Zionist" conspiracy to replace white people?

• Thanks 1