5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

1. No but today's high school students have shown that they value getting to work sooner than spending 4+ years on a college degree. Even if it is free.. you have time that you have to spend on the classes, studying, taking exams. That either means you have a stressful life working full time while going to school full time.. or more likely, they take a part time job (therefore opportunity costs taken into account). Also, you generally have to take a certain type of job when you are going to school full time (Yes, i know this intimately). These are food service, customer service, or retail. All of which are relatively low pay and you have to deal with the public. 

2. so if a student has woke attitudes.. how would the school know this and be able to stop them from voicing such woke views on social media, word of mouth, etc? If it is easy to identify then lets seem some EXACT criteria where there is absolutely no subjective judgment. Age, city of residence, GPA are not subjective so as to give you examples. 

1. Students are going to the workforce sooner because college has turned into centers for wokeness. Who wants to get a degree from a university whose staff thinks algebra is racist? lol. 

The day college degrees line back up with the workforce, they'll become relevant again. 

2. People can spout woke bullshit all day, if they want. People can even start companies based on wokeness or adapt wokeness as part of their company policies. What I'm saying is that if you DON'T want wokeness to have any part of your instiution or business, there is nothing wrong with stamping it out, and keeping it out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

This one is critical:

"Protecting Students from the Radical Left and Marxist Maniacs Infecting Educational Institutions"

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/agenda47/agenda47-protecting-students-from-the-radical-left-and-marxist-maniacs-infecting-educational-institution

Classic Doublethink.

They will protect freedom of expression, and fire all bureaucrats who support DEI....

This is politicization, overt indoctrination of the civil service.  It worked well for the Khmer Rouge 

13 minutes ago, Deluge said:

1. Freedom of expression does not mean freedom of implementation. 

DEI has already been turned loose on this country, and the result has been a f*cking disaster. It's time to remove it and stick in the communist underground where it belongs. Leftoids can have it feel good in their mouths and ears AWAY from the decision making processes of society. 

1. It can't withstand a constitutional challenge, because lawyers, judges and the system itself is against such an idea

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. It can't withstand a constitutional challenge, because lawyers, judges and the system itself is against such an idea

The American people are stepping up. They know DEI is a cancer.  

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/28/2024 at 2:57 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Classic Doublethink.

They will protect freedom of expression, and fire all bureaucrats who support DEI....

This is politicization, overt indoctrination of the civil service.  It worked well for the Khmer Rouge 

It has worked for years in the bureaucracies.

Time to turn the tides.

Libbies shouldn't mind.

They're all about change.

On 3/28/2024 at 12:57 PM, Michael Hardner said:

Classic Doublethink.

Michelle Softener would rather do as the leftoids say than risk conflict. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Deluge said:

Michelle Softener would rather do as the leftoids say than risk conflict. 

Lol..."Michael Softener"...That one might stick.

Ok in fairness...we'll hail ol' Mikey.

@Michael Hardner

Now...I've had many disagreements with Mike. I've even called him names and accused him of terrible shit. But honestly...

I think Mike is simply not capable of seeing the institutions of law, governance, news media, or education...as "warped". Of late though, I've seen Mike cop to a more...realistic view of current matters. 

We "chuds"...may violate his and many people's sensibilities. But as this last decade has progressed on, it's become clear that the "Nuevo Libbie" agenda is simply destructive in just about every way conceivable. Hell now it's visibly infected the very institutions Mike seems to need to place his faith in.

The 2024 US election is going to be the most...degrading process we have ever seen. Both sides will visit new lows in politics. I hope either Trump or RFK Jr. win. I don't think the USA can afford another 4 years of Brandon. We'll vote about half a year later and we already know what the results will be.

By 2024 North America should be providing all the "change" the "Progies" can handle. They may not like all the "change", but beef will be affordable again and security of our own nations will become important again.

AFTER THOUGHT: Mike and many others, are faced with a serious quandary. They dislike we "MAGA Chuds", but common sense is telling them what's going on is not good. It has to be hard...frustrating...to have to admit the abject failure of this "woke" agenda.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol..."Michael Softener"...That one might stick.

Ok in fairness...we'll hail ol' Mikey.

@Michael Hardner

Now...I've had many disagreements with Mike. I've even called him names and accused him of terrible shit. But honestly...

I think Mike is simply not capable of seeing the institutions of law, governance, news media, or education...as "warped". Of late though, I've seen Mike cop to a more...realistic view of current matters. 

We "chuds"...may violate his and many people's sensibilities. But as this last decade has progressed on, it's become clear that the "Nuevo Libbie" agenda is simply destructive in just about every way conceivable. Hell now it's visibly infected the very institutions Mike seems to need to place his faith in.

The 2024 US election is going to be the most...degrading process we have ever seen. Both sides will visit new lows in politics. I hope either Trump or RFK Jr. win. I don't think the USA can afford another 4 years of Brandon. We'll vote about half a year later and we already know what the results will be.

By 2016 North America should be providing all the "change" the "Progies" can handle. They may not like all the "change", but beef will be affordable again and security of our own nations will become important again.

AFTER THOUGHT: Mike and many others, are faced with a serious quandary. They dislike we "MAGA Chuds", but common sense is telling them what's going on is not good. It has to be hard...frustrating...to have to admit the abject failure of this "woke" agenda.

It's the paradox of a centrist. Where do they go from here?? 

On 3/18/2024 at 4:10 PM, Deluge said:

There's nothing more American than a free people deciding to cut out an anti-American way of thinking. If Trump wins, then the people will have spoken, and leftism will be banished. 

You are advocating TYRANNY by the tiny minority which made the winner of ONE POTUS election.

Let's see if you agree that Biden should have the same power over "rightism" if he wins by a few percent.

Or if he has that power RIGHT NOW since he won by a small percentage in 2020.

I don't believe you will. I believe you ONLY want expansion of POTUS power when Trump wins. 🤮

On 3/18/2024 at 4:53 PM, taxme said:

America will soon be MAGA country. Whoopee! I cannot wait for Trump to be sworn in as the next President of America. Once America goes MAGA, so will Canada be next. I have had enough of this Marxism, gender and pronouns bullshit and trans nonsense. It will be time to get back to normal and then common sense will prevail. I guess that you will not make you feel very happy when Trump becomes President, right? What are you going to do then, comrade?

Just asking. 😇

Why do pronouns bother you so much? Snowflake?

On 3/18/2024 at 6:28 PM, WestCanMan said:

What a lying piece of crap you are. 

Literally nothing has to be true or make any sense at all by your standards. 

If you wanna talk about "abusing one's office", why don't you talk about Joe Biden using the power of his office to get his cokehead son millions of dollars from corrupt foreign oligarchs and Communist Party of China heavyweights

^This didn't wear well at all. Pushing that BULLSHIT made the Republicon House a laughing stock.

On 3/20/2024 at 9:28 AM, Deluge said:

Wokeism is like Sharia Law; it spreads aggressively within a society if it isn't put down. We need to stamp out wokeness just like we would need to stamp out Sharia if it ever got too aggressive.

This isn't Marxism, it's righting the ship. 

You need to fight woke with a good long NAP. Go back to sleep.

On 3/20/2024 at 4:33 PM, taxme said:

Watching CNN or MSNBC all the time will never get you to learn or to know the other side of the story. FOX NEWS will give you that other side of the story that you still refuse to want to learn or listen too? You are some stumpid alright. LOL.

FOS LIES has completely lost their credibility. No OTHER "news" organization has had to pay $800 for LYING.

That is "the other side of the story" YOU ARE PROMOTING. 🤮

On 3/23/2024 at 9:40 AM, Deluge said:

Where's your evidence, dipsh*t? 

All you snowflakes  have is your opinions. Where is legitimate evidence?

You see, dumbass, YOU are not a legitimate source.

DEMOCRATS are not legitimate sources.

You can't just blab shit and expect anyone to take you seriously. lol

The legitimate evidence is detailed in Trump's indictments (among other sources).

You've been told that before, and it's ON YOU for not reading them.

Here's another source you've been told about and IGNORED.

Democracy on Trial (full documentary) | FRONTLINE

18 hours ago, robosmith said:

The legitimate evidence is detailed in Trump's indictments (among other sources).

You've been told that before, and it's ON YOU for not reading them.

Here's another source you've been told about and IGNORED.

Democracy on Trial (full documentary) | FRONTLINE

I'm sorry, but the indictments of a politically charged legal system doesn't count. James, Engeron, Willis and the rest of those hacks should not only be disbarred, but thrown in the slammer for fraud, abuse of power, and election interference. 

23 hours ago, robosmith said:

You are advocating TYRANNY by the tiny minority which made the winner of ONE POTUS election.

Let's see if you agree that Biden should have the same power over "rightism" if he wins by a few percent.

Or if he has that power RIGHT NOW since he won by a small percentage in 2020.

I don't believe you will. I believe you ONLY want expansion of POTUS power when Trump wins. 🤮

Why do pronouns bother you so much? Snowflake?

Why do we need so many pronouns anyway? Answer me that one, lefty? Isn't him and her good enough for you, lefty? It always worked well in the past before dopey old Bidumb came along and pushed that pronoun nonsense, along with 20 genders, and trans sillyness. Well? 

FOS LIES has completely lost their credibility. No OTHER "news" organization has had to pay $800 for LYING.

That is "the other side of the story" YOU ARE PROMOTING. 🤮

You like posting that $800 million settlement all the time, don't you? Is that all you ever have to come back with, lefty? 

There is nothing wrong with wanting to know the other side of the story. The side of the story that lefties like you do not want conservatives like me to know about. 

According to Bidumb and CNN there is no Mexican illegal border crisis happening. But, according to FOX NEWS,here appears to be a real big illegal problem at the Mexican border. I would not know any of this if it were not for FOX NEWS.

An old saying goes like this: to know only one side of the story, is to know nothing at all. Looks like you alright, lefty, a know nothing guy. LOL. 

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

You like posting that $800 million settlement all the time, don't you? Is that all you ever have to come back with, lefty? 

No, that is just CONFIRMATION of the WORST CREDIBILITY of the right wing propaganda sites.

And you are just confirmation that their COMPLETE LACK OF CREDIBILITY doesn't matter to YOU.

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

There is nothing wrong with wanting to know the other side of the story. The side of the story that lefties like you do not want conservatives like me to know about. 

According to Bidumb and CNN there is no Mexican illegal border crisis happening. But, according to FOX NEWS,here appears to be a real big illegal problem at the Mexican border. I would not know any of this if it were not for FOX NEWS.

An old saying goes like this: to know only one side of the story, is to know nothing at all. Looks like you alright, lefty, a know nothing guy. LOL. 

It is you who knows nothing because YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE anything you've not confirmed on FOS LIES.

No, that is just CONFIRMATION of the WORST CREDIBILITY of the right wing propaganda sites.

And you are just confirmation that their COMPLETE LACK OF CREDIBILITY doesn't matter to YOU.

It is you who knows nothing because YOU COMPLETELY IGNORE anything you've not confirmed on FOS LIES.

You're the forum's leading propagandist. How do you sleep at night knowing that EVERYTHING post comes straight from the liberal hive mind?