Trump says Day 1 priority if he wins is releasing Jan. 6 rioters

35 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Too bad ^this fantasy of yours was inadmissible in their TRIALS and CONVICTIONS. 

But keep on exposing just how childish you are to believe your belief in that CRAP means something.

I like how you think you're an adult LMFAO

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

What nonsense. Every POTUS pardons people. Dude...apple...have one.

At the end of their term they pardon a FEW. 
When has there ever been a mass blanket pardon?
When did a previous President demand immunity for himself?
When did a previous ever claim election fraud and insist he actually won for years and years?

The very idea you support such a scumbag candidate proves your BS talk about freedom and democracy when you actually want a Dictator who makes singlehanded decisions, snaps his fingers and they are law.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, herbie said:

When did a previous ever claim election fraud and insist he actually won for years and years?

The very idea you support such a scumbag candidate proves your BS talk about freedom and democracy when you actually want a Dictator who makes singlehanded decisions, snaps his fingers and they are law.

President James Buchanan issued a blanket pardon for Mormons, including leader Brigham Young, in exchange for the religious minority accepting US authority over Utah. That's a LOT More than a few hundred protesters

And previous presidents have definitely demanded pardons for themselves -nixon being the obvious one.

And to this very day Hillary claims there was election interference and that the election was stolen from her and there's a number of democrats in similar circumstances, including stacy abrams.

Wow - so that's three strikes Herbie.  Guess you're out.  :) 

18 minutes ago, herbie said:

You're the one swinging at them so yes those were three strikes, you're out.

LOL - sorry kid - i'm just the umpire :)   But it's pretty funny after being SO wrong that was the best comeback you could muster :)

Try facing the pitcher and not swinging once you see the ball go by.

Try being factually correct once in a while.  You know - just to shake things up :P  

4 hours ago, Yakuda said:

And an unarmed woman was murdered in cold blood. You know what's insane mongrels that think what happened in Jan 6 was an "insurrection". Trespassing at best. Political prisoners being punished for supporting a political candidate the elite ruling class of leftists don't like.  It's sad what you people have done to America 

A mob breaking and crawling through windows to get at the cornered legislators is trespassing?

If a mob broke into your home or place of work and you barricaded yourself in the last room of retreat and the mob started smashing through the door, would you call it trespassing? Could you reasonably shoot to defend yourself? 

Jeebus. Trespassing! Lol. That's just pure lunacy. The twisted logic one needs to reach that conclusion is off the charts. 

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

roboshill doesn't understand why the left's bullshit charges get struck down. 

Poor woketard....

^MAGA CULT DELUGINAL in complete denial about the legitimacy of the LIABLE findings in US courts.

I find it curious that anyone can continually post baseless opinions here and just EXPECT people to believe them just cause he's stupid enough to believe Trump's LIES.

3 minutes ago, Hodad said:

A mob breaking and crawling through windows to get at the cornered legislators is trespassing?

If a mob broke into your home or place of work and you barricaded yourself in the last room of retreat and the mob started smashing through the door, would you call it trespassing? Could you reasonably shoot to defend yourself? 

Jeebus. Trespassing! Lol. That's just pure lunacy. The twisted logic one needs to reach that conclusion is off the charts. 

Gnat boy has stated he would murder an intruder breaking down HIS front door, but excuses the mob at the House chambers door cause the building is "public" (even when closed). LMAO

20 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

we hate how you don't THINK ... ever.

Then why are you reading and posting in MY THREAD?

Either it triggered you, or you believe you NEED to refute the allegations because they are STRONG.

Back to ignore for you.

Just now, robosmith said:

Then why are you reading and posting in MY THREAD?

Are you kidding? We may hate your lack of thought but you're HILARIOUS to watch :)  It's like a puppy chasing it's tail  :)   A really really really stupid puppy :)

You must realize you're basically just the comic relief here - nobody takes you seriously. You're just that WEIRD little CAPS guy WHO DOESN'T ever post PROOF but DEMANDS everyone ELSE should :)

There's no need to refute your stuff - you're self refuting :) 

5 hours ago, herbie said:

When has there ever been protestors herded into solitary?

7 hours ago, CdnFox said:

That's not going to stop the dem's accusations. Everyone knows Stewart Rhodes  had a ouija board - they were co-conspirators.

Do ya think we could convince Brandon to let Mel Blanc out?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, robosmith said:

I hate how you don't THINK before posting ^this childish NONSENSE.

You posting like a juvenile and me KNOWING my age are two VERY DIFFERENT things. Duh

Oh wait I get it, you think I give a shit. You're a leftist nitwit with the brain power of a rock. 

17 hours ago, Hodad said:

Yes trespassing. 

An unarmed woman was murdered in cold.blood that day but you're entirely fine with it. Forgive me if I ignore your feigned outrage but it means nothing to me. You people have worked a bullshit narrative for 4 years. Your whining and pretending is boring because you all you nitwits know how to do. 

On 3/12/2024 at 7:29 PM, herbie said:

Releasing criminals instead of Border/Ukraine aid is more important to the thug.

1) Releasing Jan 6th hostages actually is more important than funding Biden's war in Ukraine. 

It's actually important to stop funding that war so that it ends. 

2) I still find it hilarious that leftards are suddenly pretending that an open border is a bad thing. 

54 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Yes trespassing. 

An unarmed woman was murdered in cold.blood that day but you're entirely fine with it. Forgive me if I ignore your feigned outrage but it means nothing to me. You people have worked a bullshit narrative for 4 years. Your whining and pretending is boring because you all you nitwits know how to do. 

Bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit. Not going to judge whether you're dumb or dishonest, but in either case, what you're saying here is wildly disconnected from reality. 

1. No one was murdered. You can watch the video for yourself, but it was also established as a justified shooting in a court of law.

2. Babbitt was killed (not murdered) in very hot blood, as she and the mob broke through the last barricade to get to the trapped legislators who had retreated until they could retreat no further. There was literally nothing left between the mob and the people the officer was protecting. There was no choice remaining except to defend his charges or let the mob have them.

3. And there is no honest person--and no jurisdiction in America--in which that behavior is classified as trespassing. Literally none. 

I'm not just "fine" with the Babbitt shooting, I fully applaud the officer for taking a difficult action that they had tried and tried to avoid through ongoing retreat. It's unfortunate that Babbitt died from her wound, but the shooting stopped the rest of the mob from pouring through and likely saved the lives of the legislators trapped on the other side. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hodad said:

3. And there is no honest person--and no jurisdiction in America--in which that behavior is classified as trespassing. Literally none.

Ahem.

Judge finds January 6 defendant guilty of trespassing on Capitol grounds

A federal judge on Tuesday found Couy Griffin, a founder of Cowboys for Trump and the second January 6 defendant to go on trial as part of the Justice Department's massive prosecution, guilty of trespassing on US Capitol grounds while Vice President Mike Pence was there.

Ahhh Hodad - always finding new and exciting ways to embarrass yourself :)