Jump to content

Trump says Day 1 priority if he wins is releasing Jan. 6 rioters


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

Bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit. Not going to judge whether you're dumb or dishonest, but in either case, what you're saying here is wildly disconnected from reality. 

1. No one was murdered. You can watch the video for yourself, but it was also established as a justified shooting in a court of law.

2. Babbitt was killed (not murdered) in very hot blood, as she and the mob broke through the last barricade to get to the trapped legislators who had retreated until they could retreat no further. There was literally nothing left between the mob and the people the officer was protecting. There was no choice remaining except to defend his charges or let the mob have them.

3. And there is no honest person--and no jurisdiction in America--in which that behavior is classified as trespassing. Literally none. 

 

I'm not just "fine" with the Babbitt shooting, I fully applaud the officer for taking a difficult action that they had tried and tried to avoid through ongoing retreat. It's unfortunate that Babbitt died from her wound, but the shooting stopped the rest of the mob from pouring through and likely saved the lives of the legislators trapped on the other side. 

An unarmed woman murdered in cold blood. You can have a hissy fit all you like, that's what happened. An UNARMED woman was shot down and killed. Period. Nothing happened. You people are boring after a while. 

Edited by Yakuda
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

Bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit. Not going to judge whether you're dumb or dishonest, but in either case, what you're saying here is wildly disconnected from reality. 

1. No one was murdered. You can watch the video for yourself, but it was also established as a justified shooting in a court of law.

2. Babbitt was killed (not murdered) in very hot blood, as she and the mob broke through the last barricade to get to the trapped legislators who had retreated until they could retreat no further. There was literally nothing left between the mob and the people the officer was protecting. There was no choice remaining except to defend his charges or let the mob have them.

3. And there is no honest person--and no jurisdiction in America--in which that behavior is classified as trespassing. Literally none. 

 

I'm not just "fine" with the Babbitt shooting, I fully applaud the officer for taking a difficult action that they had tried and tried to avoid through ongoing retreat. It's unfortunate that Babbitt died from her wound, but the shooting stopped the rest of the mob from pouring through and likely saved the lives of the legislators trapped on the other side. 

1) Ashli Babbit was murdered

2) Ashli Babbit wasn't part of a mob that was bashing her way through anything. There's a video of her trying to get guys to stop smashing the windows, and trying to get the nearby police to stop people from smashing glass. They were literally just looking away while it was happening right beside them.

3) You're still the biggest liar and 1d10t on this forum. Robo and eyeball can't hold a candle to you. 

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I say good. Win the election and them pardon all of the rioters sent to solitary.

Frankly...the Biden admin, the DOJ and FBI should be ashamed of themselves for this...disgusting abuse of the law.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

They're heroes to the left, criminals from a conservative POV. 

You have ZERO evidence anyone on the left believes Hitler and Muso are "heroes."

OTOH, Trump is quoting Hitler and was KNOWN to keep a copy of Hitler's letters on his night stand according to his ex-wife.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Yakuda said:

An unarmed woman murdered in cold blood. You can have a hissy fit all you like, that's what happened. An UNARMED woman was shot down and killed. Period. Nothing happened. You people are boring after a while. 

You are LYING and have been from the beginning here.

NO ONE was convicted of murder in Babbitt's shooting. Duh

So your OPINION of what happened is WITHOUT BASIS IN FACT.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1) Ashli Babbit was murdered

2) Ashli Babbit wasn't part of a mob that was bashing her way through anything. There's a video of her trying to get guys to stop smashing the windows, and trying to get the nearby police to stop people from smashing glass. They were literally just looking away while it was happening right beside them.

3) You're still the biggest liar and 1d10t on this forum. Robo and eyeball can't hold a candle to you. 

There's video of her standing before the broken window trying to ENTER the House chambers, which is why she was shot. Duh

And McCarthy is on the same video saying the officer did HIS JOB. IOW, you don't know what you're talking about, AGAIN.

image.thumb.png.81d6020e3ed1eb08b3abac5d2da86b30.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I say good. Win the election and them pardon all of the rioters sent to solitary.

Frankly...the Biden admin, the DOJ and FBI should be ashamed of themselves for this...disgusting abuse of the law.

So you've graduated from defending FRAUD to defending CONVICTED Capitol INVADERS who assaulted Capitol police.

Does your pretty wife know your criminal tendencies? Have you told her?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You are LYING and have been from the beginning here.

NO ONE was convicted of murder in Babbitt's shooting. Duh

So your OPINION of what happened is WITHOUT BASIS IN FACT.

Oh I see no one was convicted so she wasnt unarmed and she wasnt murdered in cold blood. That's only true after a conviction. 

You can't make up this shit. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Oh I see no one was convicted so she wasnt unarmed and she wasnt murdered in cold blood. That's only true after a conviction. 

You can't make up this shit. 

You JUST DID. Murder is a legal term. No conviction, no murder.

Could have been self (or group) defense. Still NO MURDER. Duh

Kevin McCarthy is ON TAPE saying "the officer did his job."

So STOP LYING.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, robosmith said:

So you've graduated from defending FRAUD to defending CONVICTED Capitol INVADERS who assaulted Capitol police.

Does your pretty wife know your criminal tendencies? Have you told her?

Lol...she agrees with me.

Know why? Because any rational human knows the treatment of those folks is disgusting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You JUST DID. Murder is a legal term. No conviction, no murder.

Could have been self (or group) defense. Still NO MURDER. Duh

Kevin McCarthy is ON TAPE saying "the officer did his job."

So STOP LYING.

No, a person can still have been said to have been murdered without the killer having been apprehended or tried.

But i love that you claim that there can be no "murder" without a conviction, but trump is absolutely guilty of 'insurrection' without having ever being charged :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...how about them? I mean...aside from them being dead...

Trump seems to think they we're both great leaders of their people. You see the problem with Trump.is yes still a child playing with toy soldiers , he likely would have been shit in the back if he had gone to Vietnam in the Draft instead of pulling his "bone spurs" wealthy.kid disease act.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Yakuda said:

An unarmed woman murdered in cold blood. You can have a hissy fit all you like, that's what happened. An UNARMED woman was shot down and killed. Period. Nothing happened. You people are boring after a while. 

You liars are boring. No amount of repeating that lie will erase the facts on record.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...she agrees with me.

Know why? Because any rational human knows the treatment of those folks is disgusting. 

If you can't do the time, don't do the CRIME.

Are you really claiming breaking into the Capitol, assaulting Capitol Police, threatening Congressmen and disrupting official proceedings was not CRIMINAL despite their CONVICTIONS?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1) Ashli Babbit was murdered

2) Ashli Babbit wasn't part of a mob that was bashing her way through anything. There's a video of her trying to get guys to stop smashing the windows, and trying to get the nearby police to stop people from smashing glass. They were literally just looking away while it was happening right beside them.

3) You're still the biggest liar and 1d10t on this forum. Robo and eyeball can't hold a candle to you. 

Again, pure lies. 

She certainly was not murdered. Established on video. Confirmed in court.

She absolutely WAS part of the mob. After they smashed through the window she decided to be "the tip of the spear" and climb through it. She was literally climbing through the window when she was shot. You can watch it happen on video, you thick fark.

Even the Republicans in the room hailed the officer as a hero for protecting them from the mob. It's just you fever-swamp loons who cling to these conspiracy theories and alternative realities. 

 

 

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Again, pure lies. 

She certainly was not murdered. Established on video. Confirmed in court.

She absolutely WAS part of the mob. After they smashed through the window she decided to be "the tip of the spear" and climb through it. She was literally climbing through the window when she was shot. You can watch it happen on video, you thick fark.

Even the Republicans in the room hailed the officer as a hero for protecting them from the mob. It's just you fever-swamp loons who cling to these conspiracy theories and alternative realities. 

 

 

Of course she was murdered, stupid. 

Nothing that comes out of a Demonrat kangaroo court can change that.

Sorry that your guys couldn't get 4 more SCJ's on the SC so that you have to keep on having elections. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Of course she was murdered, stupid. 

Nothing that comes out of a Demonrat kangaroo court can change that.

Sorry that your guys couldn't get 4 more SCJ's on the SC so that you have to keep on having elections. 

Of course she wasn't murdered, you buffoon. There are few clearer-cut cases of self defense. Babbit was a conspiracy kook, just like you, and decided it was a good idea to break through a barricade to reach people who had nowhere left to run. She got exactly what she deserved--and demanded. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

And there was no serious  court packing attempt, dumbass. Biden has actively and vocally opposed the idea all along. This is another of your nutball conspiracies. We're stuck with the justices who are there, including those sitting in their stolen seats--including the thoroughly corrupt, bought and paid for, Clarence Thomas. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Trump seems to think they we're both great leaders of their people. You see the problem with Trump.is yes still a child playing with toy soldiers , he likely would have been shit in the back if he had gone to Vietnam in the Draft instead of pulling his "bone spurs" wealthy.kid disease act.  

Great leaders. Hmmm.

They did achieve greatness. It wasn't "nice". But they certainly reached a pinnacle or apex of power.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Spectrum News, March 13, 2024, Interview with General Kelly, former Trump military advisor. 

Lol. That's not a cite.

Navigate to the page, hilite all the text in the address bar, hit command [or ctrl on a PC] + c, click the link button in the toolbar at the top of your reply window [between strikethrough and the quotation marks], paste the text from your address bar into the field where it says "URL" with cmd or ctrl + v, and then write your own text where it says link text. 

Alternatively, just copy the info from your address bar and then paste it into your post.

Like this: https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/48900-trump-says-day-1-priority-if-he-wins-is-releasing-jan-6-rioters/page/3/#comment-1688339

Or take that text and hit the link button and do this.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Of course she was murdered, stupid. 

Nothing that comes out of a Demonrat kangaroo court can change that.

Sorry that your guys couldn't get 4 more SCJ's on the SC so that you have to keep on having elections. 

Of course she WAS NOT murdered cause you cannot cite ANY record of her murderer's CONVICTION.

At least you've abandoned your contention she wasn't leading the charge into the House chamber (since it's ON VIDEO).

3 hours ago, reason10 said:

scotus.thumb.jpeg.54895ea565eac3ff4e1bb751d6a17360.jpeg

^BULLSHIT. The SCOTUS never said there was "no insurrection." Duh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,744
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Mark Partiwaka
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • exPS went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Fluffypants went up a rank
      Rising Star
    • exPS earned a badge
      Week One Done
    • gatomontes99 went up a rank
      Proficient
    • phoenyx75 earned a badge
      Collaborator
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...