Trump makes startling scientific discovery!

Trump claims that immigrants are speaking languages that have yet to be discovered! the Libtard Woke scientific community will shake their heads, of course... but these new languages should be named in Trumps honour! a true genius! Trump also claims that they are cannibals which is a real concern.

Trump compares migrants to Hannibal Lecter in 'The Silence of the Lambs'

1 hour ago, herbie said:

Trump can lump them into a new category called Verminic Languages.

And then he can shout it out at twelve consecutive rallies so WestCanMan and the Trumpoids can tell us all how we're lying that he did.

A lot of those 3rd world vermins are coming to Canada and America and are only creating more problems for Canadians and Americans to have to deal with. The more third world cultures and religions coming to North America, the more divisions it will cause. I remember when Canada only brought in immigrants from Britain and Europe and they all pretty much assimilated into Canadian culture.

Today, those new legal and illegal immigrants do not even need to assimilate into Canadian culture any longer. And they are encouraged not to do so by our own Marxist liberal treasonous politicians. While third world culture is preserved and promoted and encouraged, our British/European way of life and values is discouraged. 

At least Trump knowsas to what he is talking about. You certainly do not, lefty. You lefties create more problems. 😁

3 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Schoolyard hasn't ended after school after all.

I must agree with you. I remember way back when i was in school, i always thought that once i finished school, all the childish nonsense that went on in the schoolyard would end in the working world.

Phk, was i ever wrong to think that. I found it much worse when i entered the working world. I found that there were more men acting more like children out there in the working world than there were in school in my days. One would expect children to be a bit naive about life in the working world, but boy, did i ever get a good slap in the face. 😇

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, taxme said:

I must agree with you. I remember way back when i was in school, i always thought that once i finished school, all the childish nonsense that went on in the schoolyard would end in the working world.

Phk, was i ever wrong to think that. I found it much worse when i entered the working world. I found that there were more men acting more like children out there in the working world than there were in school in my days. One would expect children to be a bit naive about life in the working world, but boy, did i ever get a good slap in the face. 😇

This should be studied.

9 hours ago, godzilla said:

Trump claims that immigrants are speaking languages that have yet to be discovered! the Libtard Woke scientific community will shake their heads, of course... but these new languages should be named in Trumps honour! a true genius! Trump also claims that they are cannibals which is a real concern.

well you should be completely ready for your work out now that you've done so much stretching :) 

19 hours ago, godzilla said:

Well, they are illegal aliens. They don't give a shit about our laws, and some of these criminal invaders kill our people.

They don't act like humans, so what's wrong with doing a little dehumanization? 

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Well, they are illegal aliens. They don't give a shit about our laws, and some of these criminal invaders kill our people.

They don't act like humans, so what's wrong with doing a little dehumanization? 

What percentage of undocumented immigrants "don't act like humans," DELUGINAL (expert on not acting like humans)?

12 minutes ago, robosmith said:

What percentage of undocumented immigrants "don't act like humans," DELUGINAL (expert on not acting like humans)?

The percentage is "Some".  And that's what he said - some.  Not all. Not most.  Some.

And that's correct.  Sorry.

36 minutes ago, robosmith said:

What stupid? 

Oh, you want to know what percentage of criminal invaders break our laws? Well that would be 100%, of course. Every single f*cking alien that avoids designated check points is breaking the law. 

What else would you like to know? 

Oh, you want to know how many of these law breaking dirtbags don't act human? Well, we have Laken Riley's killer, of course, and that's a pretty good start given that his only motive appears to be the simple fact that he's a murderer from a foreign country. I wonder how many more of these wild animals are ripping innocent Americans apart? 

Edited by Deluge

17 hours ago, robosmith said:

^lDIOT poster had not heard what Trump said about immigrants speaking languages that NO ONE speaks in the US.

Start at 2:41 You're welcome.

So, what did Trump say just for the record? 

Just now, impartialobserver said:

I have long since quit paying attention to Trump's verbal diarrhea. Biden is not much better.. simply a matter of saying less mostly. 

It is arguably true that in 2016 whoever talked went down in the polls and hillary had the last word.

It may yet again be a question of who talks themselves out of a win.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

It is arguably true that in 2016 whoever talked went down in the polls and hillary had the last word.

It may yet again be a question of who talks themselves out of a win.

probably true. On a side note.. I have never believed in the russian collusion myth. It never passed the sniff test.. much like most conspiracy theories no matter how espouses them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

probably true. On a side note.. I have never believed in the russian collusion myth. It never passed the sniff test.. much like most conspiracy theories no matter how espouses them. 

Yeah. It was a time for grand conspiracies tho.  Hillary smuggling children into slavery from the basement of a pizza shop - tell me that doesn't sound like one of those random word generator games :) 

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

What? I'm too stupid to understand a simple question.

ftfy....

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

4 hours ago, taxme said:

So, what did Trump say just for the record? 

Listen to the video at 2:41. Duh

22 hours ago, taxme said:

A lot of those 3rd world vermins are coming to Canada and America and are only creating more problems for Canadians and Americans to have to deal with. The more third world cultures and religions coming to North America, the more divisions it will cause. I remember when Canada only brought in immigrants from Britain and Europe and they all pretty much assimilated into Canadian culture.

Today, those new legal and illegal immigrants do not even need to assimilate into Canadian culture any longer. And they are encouraged not to do so by our own Marxist liberal treasonous politicians. While third world culture is preserved and promoted and encouraged, our British/European way of life and values is discouraged. 

At least Trump knowsas to what he is talking about. You certainly do not, lefty. You lefties create more problems. 😁

To me, you are the immigrant. My ancestors arrived here in 1636 helping Roger Williams in founding Providence, Rhode Island ....and in 1684 as one if the first ten noble families founding Batiscan, New France, ( called Quebec now).  Go home.

4 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Because you've never seen the Senate Intel Committee report? Or don't believe what it says?

Do you not know that Manafort was working for Russian oligarch Deripaska during the campaign and meeting with Russian agents?

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/report_volume5.pdf

• Haha 1