Biden: Physical Exam Results No Different From Healthy Report Last Year

So he's been cleared to sit on his ass and watch the Obamas destroy this country from behind the scenes. I wonder if he even understands what's going on? 

President Joe Biden received an annual physical examination at a military hospital in suburban Maryland Wednesday, an assessment that will be closely watched as the 81-year-old seeks re-election in November.

Dressed in a suit, Biden left the White House early Wednesday for the exam and returned a few hours later. He told reporters once he was back at the White House that the results were no different from his exam the previous year.

Doctors declared Biden healthy and "fit for duty" in last year's physical examination, which included removing a lesion from his chest and declaring him free of symptoms of long COVID after his bout with the virus in 2022.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/biden-physical-exam-doctor/2024/02/28/id/1155314/

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Global Warming is a hoax created by international conspirators to get people to believe a claim that carbon dioxide emissions will cause an environmental disaster. I have helped perpetuate this lie and I seek your forgiveness. 

Apology accepted, robowoke. ;)

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

watch the Obamas destroy this country

I was disappointed when they went from Clinton to the Dimwit Bush, pleased again when they had someone as classy and eloquent as Obama and then.... the GOP said hold my beer and doubled down on dimwit with a totally deranged sociopath.

Newsmax must be seething to have to report Biden isn't on his deathbed.

4 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Did they check the grey mushy paste that is his brain?

They didn't do any kind of a mental health check. Like Karine Jean-Pierre (or whatever) says: "Every day of his job is like a mental health check, and he always passes with flying colours. He's just so awesome when the cameras aren't on him."

Observation

A lot of Joe's photo ops these days are of him at ice cream parlours. Some people find it unprofessional and insensitive that he's always eating ice cream while there are major wars going on and people are still struggling, but there is a great reason for it: it looks unprompted and unscripted. It lends the impression that Joe was just asked an off-the-cuff question and he stuck the landing because he's so on-the-ball. There's no expectation that Joe shoulda stuck around and answered more questions at a time like that because he's just a great guy on his off-time, taking a quick question because he loves 'Murica.

These things are anything but unscripted. Joe is rehearsing the answer to that single question for half an hour, they probably even do more than one take to get it almost right. 

Half of Joe's on camera time since he's been POTUS is either taped from his own basement or at an ice cream parlour. He's the most inaccessible leader ever. 

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

Did your Foster parents throw you a birthday party? 

He's 6? Is he retarded? I thought he was only 3. That's not good. 

Edited by WestCanMan

Special counsel Robert Hur said he will not recommend charges against President Joe Biden for his handling of classified documents while out of office, despite finding evidence that Biden "willfully retained" materials -- capping a yearlong investigation describing him as an elderly man with memory issues.

If Biden is both physically and mentally fit then he should be indicted for the stolen documents.

You can't have it both ways.

13 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

They didn't do any kind of a mental health check. Like Karine Jean-Pierre (or whatever) says: "Every day of his job is like a mental health check, and he always passes with flying colours. He's just so awesome when the cameras aren't on him."

Observation

A lot of Joe's photo ops these days are of him at ice cream parlours. Some people find it unprofessional and insensitive that he's always eating ice cream while there are major wars going on and people are still struggling, but there is a great reason for it: it looks unprompted and unscripted. It lends the impression that Joe was just asked an off-the-cuff question and he stuck the landing because he's so on-the-ball. There's no expectation that Joe shoulda stuck around and answered more questions at a time like that because he's just a great guy on his off-time, taking a quick question because he loves 'Murica.

These things are anything but unscripted. Joe is rehearsing the answer to that single question for half an hour, they probably even do more than one take to get it almost right. 

Half of Joe's on camera time since he's been POTUS is either taped from his own basement or at an ice cream parlour. He's the most inaccessible leader ever. 

He's 6? Is he retarded? I thought he was only 3. That's not good. 

He's woketarded, which is 10 times worse. I'm afraid it's a permanent condition that gets progressively worse. 

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, herbie said:

I was disappointed when they went from Clinton to the Dimwit Bush, pleased again when they had someone as classy and eloquent as Obama and then.... the GOP said hold my beer and doubled down on dimwit with a totally deranged sociopath.

Newsmax must be seething to have to report Biden isn't on his deathbed.

I couldn't believe a sexual predator from Arkansas slithered in and got the presidency - but at least the piece of shit was smart enough to listen to Gingrich and Dole.

Closet Muslim and Social Justice Warrior Hussein Obama got in because he had the "correct" skin color, and he did a fantastic job of dividing the country. 

Donald Trump roles in, revitalizes business, gets serious about border enforcement, and puts the communist media in their place. I was getting ready to enjoy another four years of great leadership when the democrats wheeled their geriatric puppet to his safety basement and stole the presidency. 

Newsmax is the best source available right now, and it's not even close. 

5 hours ago, Deluge said:

I couldn't believe a sexual predator from Arkansas slithered in and got the presidency

Closet Muslim and Social Justice Warrior Hussein Obama

puts the communist media

Screen name fits with the deluge of shit you posted.

Racist spew, insanity that media owned by billionaires is communist topped with the insanity that not admitting a consensual blow job is a crime but being held liable in court and fined $85 million for non-consensual sex is a nothingburger.

Reason10 doesn't need to return to the forum, you do a far better job of disgusting everyone.

1 minute ago, herbie said:

Screen name fits with the deluge of shit you posted.

Racist spew, insanity that media owned by billionaires is communist topped with the insanity that not admitting a consensual blow job is a crime but being held liable in court and fined $85 million for non-consensual sex is a nothingburger.

Reason10 doesn't need to return to the forum, you do a far better job of disgusting everyone.

The truth hurts people like you, herbs, and you want to know why? 

Wrong. 

It's because lying is the only thing the left is good at. You f*ckers do it all day everyday and it will never end until the grins are wiped off your corrupt little faces. 

I post the truth. You post lies. THAT is what's most disgusting about you and the rest of the leftoids. 

15 minutes ago, herbie said:

Who's hurt?

Merely disgusted there's people who actually believe what you spew even remotely resembles 'truth'.
A tiny, tiny, miniscule fraction of really LOUD imbeciles in the general population.

I'm sorry herbal nazi, but the country can no longer suffer the idiocy that is wokeness. 

Biden is a vessel of wokeness and it's time to put his old ass out to pasture. We need Trump back in the White House and we need him there now

On 2/28/2024 at 4:03 PM, Deluge said:

So he's been cleared to sit on his ass and watch the Obamas destroy this country from behind the scenes. I wonder if he even understands what's going on? 

President Joe Biden received an annual physical examination at a military hospital in suburban Maryland Wednesday, an assessment that will be closely watched as the 81-year-old seeks re-election in November.

Dressed in a suit, Biden left the White House early Wednesday for the exam and returned a few hours later. He told reporters once he was back at the White House that the results were no different from his exam the previous year.

Doctors declared Biden healthy and "fit for duty" in last year's physical examination, which included removing a lesion from his chest and declaring him free of symptoms of long COVID after his bout with the virus in 2022.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/biden-physical-exam-doctor/2024/02/28/id/1155314/

I guess we can at least say he's physically healthy as he cant find his way off the stage. 

• Like 1