I sense a spring election for Canada

6 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

I'm very comfortable with not having the respect of the tinfoil hats.  Your contribution to this forum is laughter at your expense.  We thank you for your service.  🤡

Your welcome.

And while you drool down your chin...know that were we keeping score on results (correct Vs. incorrect on issues)

I WIN HANDS DOWN.

Now...Moonbat...go wipe that drool off your chin and sit up straight.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

I'm very comfortable with not having the respect of the tinfoil hats.  Your contribution to this forum is laughter at your expense.  We thank you for your service.  🤡

You don't have the respect of anyone. This is what I've been trying to tell you. The only people that would even consider respecting you are other losers who have emotional issues and self-esteem problems. Your behavior is not that of a normal healthy person. Your behavior is that of a compulsive obsessive middle to low IQ person with severe self esteem issues

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Your behavior is not that of a normal healthy person. Your behavior is that of a compulsive obsessive middle to low IQ person with severe self esteem issues

image.thumb.png.feb26a9da41b91779fe2a6f003f9a043.png

Behavior of a "normal person".  🤣

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Sure.  And you know what - most of those posts are with all kinds of differnet people. I like coming here and laughing at the 1diots and talking to the normal people.

Whereas you come here and obsess with me to the point where you look like a child :)  

Sorry kiddo - my post count doesn't make you any less stupid, any less of a joke, or change the fact that  nobody respects you :)

But you keep trying little guy!!!1  Maybe somehow magically my post count will mean you're smart and respected!!! LOLOLOL

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

1. ALL kids need to be "excused" from this crap.

2. Then laugh away Mike. But know that more and more...people are not laughing "with" you...they're laughing "at" you.

1. I can choose to send my kid to education as I wish. Parental rights remember?

2. I'm going to say the same thing back to you friend. This whole parental rights thing, you have just shown it to be b******* by telling me that you don't want me to choose education for my kids. Are you conservative or not? Make up your mind.

11 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sure.  And you know what - most of those posts are with all kinds of differnet people. I like coming here and laughing at the 1diots and talking to the normal people.

All day, every day, alone and unemployed at your computer, seething and ranting at anyone who disagrees with you.  🫡

13 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I can choose to send my kid to education as I wish. Parental rights remember?

2. I'm going to say the same thing back to you friend. This whole parental rights thing, you have just shown it to be b******* by telling me that you don't want me to choose education for my kids. Are you conservative or not? Make up your mind.

You were so against parental rights -maybe you need to live without them for a while and we'll see if it affects your opinion.

6 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

All day, every day, alone and unemployed at your computer, seething and ranting at anyone who disagrees with you.  🫡

LOL so now you're actively fantasizing about me :)   I'm both touched and mildy horrified  :)

Sorry kiddo - gainfully employed and all the people i want around me and i spend most of my time laughing at the weak minded and making fun of them ;)    That would be you :)  

And look - again, so desperate, so frantic to try to convince yourself that somehow i've got a bad life to make you feel better about your own mental illnesses that you're dreaming up little visions about me :)  That his how sad you are. I don't care to think about what your pathetic life must be like but i can tell from your posts rather than your post count that you're a pretty broken person

Nobody has to make anything up.  We can just look at your post count and how you spend your time, with so much of it devoted to angry emoji-spamming rants like the post above.  🙃

Edited by Moonbox

19 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

If you want your spawn to get warped...do it in your own home. It has no place in public schools.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Nobody has to make anything up. 

You do apperently.  And the sheer desperation in your posts is pretty plain. 

Sorry kiddo - happy life, good income, i just like laughing at dumb people while I have minute here and there.  And that would be you :)  

And you're still desperately trying -  "please, please i'm so frantic that you have a bad life so that it makes me feel better about my own sad existance and behavior1 Plllleeeaassee!!!!"

Can't help you kiddo :) and while you're fantasizing about my post count that literally no one cares about - people are judging you on your actual posts and it's not going well for you.

But keep going - i've still got popcorn left :)

35 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Why do you keep posting that? Only people with a twisted sense of self importance would resort to such schoolyard behavior. You sir are quickly becoming a member of the proverbial laughing stock.

Cue "ignore list" another puerile act.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

Parental choice.

So why are you so big on parental choice now - and were so against it before? 

Do you believe parents should have rights with regards to their children's education or not? Should they have the final decision or should someone else.

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

1.  The problem is when rights collide, like trans use of bathrooms vs biological women wanting their own bathroom space to feel safe.  I get why trans women want to use women's bathrooms, and why some women feel unsafe alone with a 6'3 220 lbs biological man who is a trans woman in the bathroom or change room.  No easy answers there.

Problem also occurs when talking about minors, who need to be protected from some harms.  Should parents be able to give their 10 years alcohol to the point of drunkenness?

2.  You might want to, it shows where rights go over the line.

3.  I'm ok with it, but what if it is clearly sexual like the trans women doing very sexual stripper moves in front of small children like in the posted video?  

4. What if it makes cis women unhappy re: sports, and changerooms?  It's a conflict in rights now.   No matter what is decided one vulnerable group will be happy and the other group will be unhappy.

1. We're not talking about Nat asking us to negotiate points of accommodation, he's literally assuming that the public might or might not allow the idea of transgenderism.

2. No.  I know propaganda from the package and have zero obligation to waste my time.  There's no reason to.

3. I'm against that.

4. No, individuals will be unhappy.  Working through that very large problem is a political discussion.  It is to be discussed with people who understands that.

1 hour ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Should parents have right to consent and right to opt out of the education?  I think so.

In some cases yes.  And they do.

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I'm focused on my own kids.  You should do the same.

LOL...Mike...I want to stop focusing on my kids. I want to retire, leave them the houses, and get my Lilly white ass outta here! With my wife and golf clubs in tow...of course.

And if any of my kids...teach my grandspawn about any sexuality before the age of...meh...10 at least...I'll revert to "Dad" again real quick. I'll be retired, so I'll actually have a lot of time to devote to any kids my kids will have. And were you concerned by that, don't be. Be much more concerned about my wife teaching them. Oh I'll teach 'em to fight and play sports and spit long distances...you know...kid stuff...but that highstrung Eurobabe i married? ROFLMAO! Mike...each of the kids have gotten mad at her for things she spews forth in front of their friends. Hell I even cringe sometimes.

Don't fck with the Momma Bear! She can be very "abrasive".

30 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Do they? How do they know? Do the schools tell parents they're gonna have Trannie Storytime?

I actually don't know...do they?

The question is whether public owned libraries should be used for story time with drag queens.   I don't care if it's done in private.  I think it's not age-appropriate to do it in our public owned libraries.  Drag is a sex fetish essentially.   No issue with that but not appropriate or even understandable for young kids.  Can be discussed among teens in sex ed

19 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The question is whether public owned libraries should be used for story time with drag queens.   I don't care if it's done in private.  I think it's not age-appropriate to do it in our public owned libraries.  Drag is a sex fetish essentially.   No issue with that but not appropriate or even understandable for young kids.  Can be discussed among teens in sex ed

Indeed. I would agree. As long as only adults can attend, I'd even let 'em use the library...for a fee. The libraries could always use more money. No alcohol though...

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

You do apperently.  And the sheer desperation in your posts is pretty plain. 

What do I make up?  That nobody has ever had less going on in their life, and more time to post here than you?  That's an objective fact.