TDS in full swing at NYT

6 hours ago, Deluge said:

Oh, dear! What's a democrat to do?? *CRY*

Donald J. Trump and his allies are already laying the groundwork for a possible second Trump presidency, forging plans for an even more extreme agenda than his first term.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/trump-2025-second-term.html

NYT: "OMG THAT WAS SO EXTREME! WHY WAS HE SO HARD ON ISLAMIC STATE! WHY DID HE HELP THE MIDDLE CLASS SO MUCH! WHY DID HE DO SO MUCH TO SECURE THE BORDER! WHY DID HE HATE MS-13 SO MUCH! WHY DID HE KILL SO MANY TERRORIST LEADERS! WHY DID HE KILL SULEIMANI - THE BELOVED FATHER FIGURE TO IRANIANS! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHYYYYY?!?!?!?!? I NEED TO SCREAM AT CLOUDS AGAIN! I NEED MY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT GOAT! MOM, WHERE'S MY F'ING MEATLOAF!?!? I honestly never know what she's doing in there."

• Like 2

So how much is Russia paying you guys to scream louder and louder?  To promote the accomplishments of the worst President in US history? To ensure the only option to your hated Democrats kowtows to a rapist, known fraud facing 91 indictments? To repeat the baseless accusations of someone so despicable he can't actually defend himself, let alone STFU and not dig himself deeper?

1 minute ago, herbie said:

So how much is Russia paying you guys to scream louder and louder?  To promote the accomplishments of the worst President in US history? To ensure the only option to your hated Democrats kowtows to a rapist, known fraud facing 91 indictments? To repeat the baseless accusations of someone so despicable he can't actually defend himself, let alone STFU and not dig himself deeper?

What compels you to issue verbal diarrhea? Do you come here just to prove how stupid you are? Couldn't you just get the "I'm with stupid" T-shirt that has the arrow pointing up? Or is this a case where you'll say stupid things on the internet that you'd never admit to in real life.... Do you know that Joe is considered to be so mentally feeble that he can't offer a defence of himself anymore? Do you know the difference between "credibly accused of an actual rape", like Bill Clinton was and "a whimsical, unsubstantiated accusation of a non-rape 'in whatever year, I don't really know' by a victim who admittedly just giggled the whole time"?

Why do leftards keep falling for "I was raped in whatever year" stories?

Is there a #metoomaybeidon'tevenknowwhatyearitmightahappened movement now?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, herbie said:

You witch hunters truly are the biggest lying a$$holes the world has ever known. 

You f*ckers revel in conflict, don't you. lol

• Like 1

18 hours ago, herbie said:

Here goes the Chorus

Noooo! You're all the deranged ones... (AKA I know you are nut what am I - the intellectual level of MAGAs)

3stooges.gif

Nobody gives a shit about your home videos, wokejob. Next time just leave them out. ;)

21 hours ago, Yakuda said:

Typical brainwashed leftist, you read that bird cage carpeting. I bet even you don't read that sh*t do you? 

Oh, I see! You’re one of those moroons who thinks that reading is harmful.  

TLDR: That’s why I’ve made lots of money in my career, and you probably flip burgers or drive a truck.  

7 minutes ago, Rebound said:

TLDR: That’s why I’ve made lots of money in my career, and you probably flip burgers or drive a truck.  

That depends on what you read. Enid Blyton stories are not really a good choice.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Moroons? Yeah you're a real genius. 

You have no idea who or what I am but you think you do based only on the fact I disagree with your leftist bullsh*t. It tells me what I need to know about your intellectual limitations. 

20 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Moroons? Yeah you're a real genius. 

You have no idea who or what I am but you think you do based only on the fact I disagree with your leftist bullsh*t. It tells me what I need to know about your intellectual limitations. 

No, you simply judge written articles without reading them. Sign of a fool.  

6 minutes ago, Rebound said:

No, you simply judge written articles without reading them. Sign of a fool.  

Where did I do that? I said you read leftist toilet paper for birds. Try to keep up chum. It will be much easier to train you if you can 

Just now, Yakuda said:

Where did I do that? I said you read leftist toilet paper for birds. Try to keep up chum. It will be much easier to train you if you can. Sit. 

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

You make lots of money so you can bash Donald Trump incessantly? 

22 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I admit to reading the NYT often. However, I usually skip the first section entirely. I read it mainly for the sunday NYT magazine, the book review, the business section, and the arts. Rarely do I bother with the front page or the Opinion section for this exact reason. Ok, so you do not like Trump.... I get it. Do not need to read this thousands of times. 

Hmm... front page articles of today's NY Times:

• China's Rush to Dominate AI Has a Twist: It Depends on US Technology
  • Under intensifying scrutiny from US lawmakers, Silicon Valley venture capitalists have pulled back from China
  • Russia could put a nuclear weapon into orbit this year, US warns allies
  • A pro-war Russian military blogger died after he wrote the country's military pressured him to remove a post
  • Boeing 737 Max official is out as questions linger on mishap
  • Why Nikki Haley isn't dropping out

20 hours ago, herbie said:

'Worst President in US history" is somewhat debatable based on the outcomes (thought he had some extremely bad outcomes) but the totality of the administration is an unqualified disaster. We became a laughingstock, and the world looked on in disgust waiting for four years to tick by, hoping intemperate Twitter spats didn't lead to military fisticuffs.

And in honor of President's day, indeed, expert historians rank him dead last. 

Read: Historians rank Trump as worst president

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

'Worst President in US history" is somewhat debatable based on the outcomes (thought he had some extremely bad outcomes) but the totality of the administration is an unqualified disaster. 

And in honor of President's day, indeed, expert historians rank him dead last. 

Read: Left-wing activists rank Trump as worst president

That title is more appropriate, don't you think? 

Edited by Deluge

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

Hmm... front page articles of today's NY Times:

• A pro-war Russian military blogger died after he wrote the country's military pressured him to remove a post

Here's a story they missed:

• Biden's DOJ/FBI keep people accused of crimes on Jan 6th in jail for years without trial. 

But hey, gotta keep tabs on all the Russian bloggers, right? That's the big story right now, hey dingus? 

22 hours ago, Rebound said:

OK...been browsing about and this...incredible drivel...stands out.

Thus Mr...Mrs...They...whatever you need to be...

I am happy to award you the "Groovy Person of the Week" award.

image.jpeg.b647f4a09ada3a261d547e96c5374c04.jpeg

Its a very interesting piece that will become a perfect dust collector for you in the near future.

Conga-Rats.

• Like 1