Black History Month.

29 minutes ago, taxme said:

It would appear as though you cannot seem to see the writing on the wall. The white folk are under increasing attacks by the chosen one globalists who seem to be trying to eliminate all things white and beautiful. I will not stand by and allow those that want to destroy my white race w/o a fight. Sit on your ass and watch as things will get worse for you, whitey. 👎

Except that they are not getting worse... not even close. Life today is better than ever for myself. You can go off and fight your crusade. No one is stopping you. However, if you think that my posting on here and complaining that you are accomplishing something tangible.. not sure someone can cure you of that delusion. 

Edited by impartialobserver

On 3/10/2024 at 4:47 PM, taxme said:

I crave for a day when i will see white people get a White History Month and be recognized for how the white folk have done a tremendous job of trying to make the world a better place to live and thrive in. Something you left wing Marxist liberal loonies do not ever want to see happen.

Why do white liberals like yourself hate your white colored skin anyway? Do you carry that much white guilt-ridden nonsense by chance? Get over your white woke guilt privilege sillyness and get on with your life. 😁

Equality means that if blacks can have a black history month, than why cannot white people have a history month named in their honor also? It is racism not to do so. 😇

What's your ethnic background anyway, I need to determine what kind of white person you are. I'm guessing one of the lesser bog people like a Slav or Celt.

Edited by Black Dog

Posted (edited)
On 3/11/2024 at 11:29 AM, herbie said:

And no, he's not a racist in the least.... [/s]

All things white and beautiful...
Hymn 23 in his KKK church

Oh, Herbert, you are such a silly. No, I am not a bit racist at all. Indeed, all is white and beautiful in the Caucasian church. It is interesting to see that when a white guy asks for his beautiful white race to be given some notice and recognition, out comes the liberal commies to try and mock and attack and try and make others believe that we white proud folk are nothing more than a bunch of racist and white supremacists all of the time. Now, we can see the attacks happening just from this buffoons reply.

The white race was truly God's chosen people. Live with it. I do!. I see where the white folk have to once again come to the aid and rescue of black Haitians in Haiti. Just saying. 😁

Edited by taxme

23 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Except that they are not getting worse... not even close. Life today is better than ever for myself. You can go off and fight your crusade. No one is stopping you. However, if you think that my posting on here and complaining that you are accomplishing something tangible.. not sure someone can cure you of that delusion. 

If you are well off, then you must be well off, and all is well for you. But not all white people can say the same thing. Well, someone has to crusade for the white folk. We obviously cannot count on a white well off person like you because you don't really give a chit about white folk. Dam right, no one will stop me. Are you sure that it is not you that is the delusional one here by chance? Just wondering. 😁

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

If you are well off, then you must be well off, and all is well for you. But not all white people can say the same thing. Well, someone has to crusade for the white folk. We obviously cannot count on a white well off person like you because you don't really give a chit about white folk. Dam right, no one will stop me. Are you sure that it is not you that is the delusional one here by chance? Just wondering. 😁

Why do they need you to crusade for them? Are they not capable? 

I care about humans not just white folk. I care about the decisions that a person makes and therefore what they achieve not just some genetic marker. 

You do realize that by having free speech in a given nation.. you allow for these items as National Whatever Day, Black History month, National Donuts Week, or whatever. If you do not like it.. then that tells me that you do not support free speech. 

Edited by impartialobserver

17 minutes ago, taxme said:

No, I am not a bit racist at all. Indeed, all is white and beautiful in the Caucasian church. It is interesting to see that when a white guy asks for his beautiful white race to be given some notice and recognition, out comes the liberal commies to try and mock and attack and try and make others believe that we white proud folk are nothing more than a bunch of racist and white supremacists all of the time. Now, we can see the attacks happening just from this buffoons reply.

The white race was truly God's chosen people. Live with it. I do!. I see where the white folk have to once again come to the aid and rescue of black Haitians in Haiti. Just saying. 😁

I don't have to say anything. You're happy to tell us what you are.

Just now, herbie said:

Its funny how those that say that are not racist have this interesting tendency to always focus on race. Of their own volition and not in response to anyone.. their posts are almost always focused on race and how one group is superior to the other. That is racism defined. 

22 hours ago, Black Dog said:

What's your ethnic background anyway, I need to determine what kind of white person you are. I'm guessing one of the lesser bog people like a Slav or Celt.

I am pure white as they come. My ancestors came from a background of British, Irish and a wee bit Scottish. Naughty-naughty. Calling Slavs or Celts lesser bog people is racist, racist. What about you? What scum is your ethnicity?

Just asking. 😛

18 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Why do they need you to crusade for them? Are they not capable? 

I care about humans not just white folk. I care about the decisions that a person makes and therefore what they achieve not just some genetic marker. 

You do realize that by having free speech in a given nation.. you allow for these items as National Whatever Day, Black History month, National Donuts Week, or whatever. If you do not like it.. then that tells me that you do not support free speech. 

I will never understand fools like you that find someone like me asking for a White History Month as pretty much appearing to be a racist? What is wrong about me suggesting having a WHM in Canada? I await your reply. 

Just now, taxme said:

I will never understand fools like you that find someone like me asking for a White History Month as pretty much appearing to be a racist? What is wrong about me suggesting having a WHM in Canada? I await your reply. 

can I clue you in on something... Where in this post that you replied to did I write the word, "racist"... 

1 hour ago, herbie said:

Yup, a proud white guy who keeps wishing for a White History Month to come about some day. Of course, saying that already makes me a racist. Aw well. 😊

Oh Herbert! Indeed, please do not say anymore. You already have shown me your true anti-white feelings. Shocking. 😏

1 hour ago, taxme said:

I am pure white as they come. My ancestors came from a background of British, Irish and a wee bit Scottish. Naughty-naughty. Calling Slavs or Celts lesser bog people is racist, racist. What about you? What scum is your ethnicity?

Just asking. 😛

IDK man I don't think bog-dwelling, skirt-wearing savages really belong in the same category as people who were building cathedrals and cities while the Celtoids were living in huts and screwing the livestock. 

Edited by Black Dog
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

can I clue you in on something... Where in this post that you replied to did I write the word, "racist"... 

You do not have to call me racist? Your replies tell me that you would like to call me a racist. Come on, be a man about it, and call me a racist and get it over with, partial observer. 😊

11 minutes ago, taxme said:

You do not have to call me racist? Your replies tell me that you would like to call me a racist. Come on, be a man about it, and call me a racist and get it over with, partial observer. 😊

The fact that you can't answer it directly shows me that you are not much of a man. Real men can answer simple direct questions with yes or no answers and not need to redirect. 

16 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

The fact that you can't answer it directly shows me that you are not much of a man. Real men can answer simple direct questions with yes or no answers and not need to redirect. 

Maybe you can show me as to what i cannot seem to answer directly? Are you sure that you are not talking about yourself?

You must know by now as to where i stand in regards to my postings. I can answer simple questions if you want me too? 

So, go ahead, make your day, partial observer? 

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

Maybe you can show me as to what i cannot seem to answer directly? Are you sure that you are not talking about yourself?

You must know by now as to where i stand in regards to my postings. I can answer simple questions if you want me too? 

Are you racist?

1 minute ago, Black Dog said:

Are you racist?

For the last bloody time, NO. But i am interested to know as to why you asked me if i were a racist? Well?  

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:
10 minutes ago, taxme said:

So lets try this again.. In the post that you replied to.. did I mention the word, "racist"? Yes or no. Lets see if you have some courage and/or character. 

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

So lets try this again.. In the post that you replied to.. did I mention the word, "racist"? Yes or no. Lets see if you have some courage and/or character. 

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

I already answered your question 6 posts back. What did you not get from that answer? 

Just now, taxme said:

I already answered your question 6 posts back. What did you not get from that answer? 

"You do not have to call me racist? Your replies tell me that you would like to call me a racist. Come on, be a man about it, and call me a racist and get it over with, partial observer. "

this is not a yes or a no. This is you redirecting. Now last chance.. did I mention the word, "Racist" in this post.. look below. 

"Why do they need you to crusade for them? Are they not capable? 

You do realize that by having free speech in a given nation.. you allow for these items as National Whatever Day, Black History month, National Donuts Week, or whatever. If you do not like it.. then that tells me that you do not support free speech."

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Its funny how those that say that are not racist have this interesting tendency to always focus on race. Of their own volition and not in response to anyone.. their posts are almost always focused on race and how one group is superior to the other. That is racism defined. 

It's funny how when a white guy just asks such a simple question as to why we cannot seem to have a month called White History Month they are deemed to be racist for daring to suggest such a terrible racist thing to be asking for?  

Just now, taxme said:

It's funny how when a white guy just asks such a simple question as to why we cannot seem to have a month called White History Month they are deemed to be racist for daring to suggest such a terrible racist thing to be asking for?  

Its funny how you claim to not be racist but yet you go out of your way to make it the lead topic. A bit obsessed?