Team Trump loses another one.

54 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Santos seat flips to Democrats.

Even if Trump wins, the Republicans could lose both houses.

1. Santos' seat was in a traditional Dem stronghold.
  2. The guy who won it held it previously for several terms, and he was popular enough there that he ran for governor.
  3. The Dems spent twice as much money there as the GOP just because the GOP didn't want to throw away money. 

I think that enough Americans know what Pelosi and Schumer are about by now - their litany of lies about the border, the economy, their shilling for Biden, etc make the Dems deeply unpopular among people who pay enough attention to be voters. 

41 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:
  2. The guy who won it held it previously for several terms, and he was popular enough there that he ran for governor.
  3. The Dems spent twice as much money there as the GOP just because the GOP didn't want to throw away money. 

I think that enough Americans know what Pelosi and Schumer are about by now - their litany of lies about the border, the economy, their shilling for Biden, etc make the Dems deeply unpopular among people who pay enough attention to be voters. 

In REALITY, Trump will LOSE because suburban women HATE HIM.

They have come out in droves to punish his candidates for reversing RvW and that will continue in November.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Money does matter, the SCOTUS said so. With big buck donors such as the Koch Bros abandoning Trump and his candidates, that could be a problem for Agent Orange.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No. I admit that Trump can do his job...within legal bounds...without congressional aid.

But hey...ya had t' try...di'n't ya...

You tried....and failed.

Trump always skirts the bounds of what's legal. That's why he has 91 felony charges to face.

Your DENIAL won't change that FACT.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You tried....and failed.

Trump always skirts the bounds of what's legal. That's why he has 91 felony charges to face.

Your DENIAL won't change that FACT.

Has he been convicted of any crimes yet?

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Has he been convicted of any crimes yet?

Are you in a hurry? Know what the success rate of US Federal indictments is?

Would you want Canadian criminals to get off charges against them because they have good lawyers and can subvert the justice system?

OJ had "the dream team" cause he could afford them. He got off because the jury had EXPERIENCE with racist LA cops, despite the FACT that in general the cops were OJ FANS. Didn't make sense, but it worked to get OJ acquitted despite the evidence against him, which easily met the beyond a reasonable doubt threshold.

I know, because the trial was televised here and I watched the entire trial.

Edited by robosmith

Bwahaha. Meanwhile I'm seeing the headlines, democrats are getting nervous and looking for a replacement for Joe Biden. The Dems are starting to freak out, and it doesn't take much. They need to get a few candidates lined up and ready, and fast, because the alternative is to them completely intolerable- Don Trump has a good... no, no, wait for it... a VERY good chance of becoming the next president.  :lol:

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

Are you in a hurry? Know what the success rate of US Federal indictments is?

Would you want Canadian criminals to get off charges against them because they have good lawyers and can subvert the justice system?

OJ had "the dream team" cause he could afford them. He got off because the jury had EXPERIENCE with racist LA cops, despite the FACT that in general the cops were OJ FANS. Didn't make sense, but it worked to get OJ acquitted despite the evidence against him, which easily met the beyond a reasonable doubt threshold.

I know, because the trial was televised here and I watched the entire trial.

Blah blah blah...

21 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No.get real. Oh sorry...I forgot...real isn't something you do well. My apologies. 

Yes, I can see that Trumps team told you not to let that cat out of the bag...yet. It has all those ear marks though. He already said that he would be a dictator. What's next...the Courts? Dictators don't need Courts, or Judges, or a Congress....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Bwahaha. Meanwhile I'm seeing the headlines, democrats are getting nervous and looking for a replacement for Joe Biden. The Dems are starting to freak out, and it doesn't take much. They need to get a few candidates lined up and ready, and fast, because the alternative is to them completely intolerable- Don Trump has a good... no, no, wait for it... a VERY good chance of becoming the next president.  :lol:

Don't believe anything you see on FOS LIES. LMAO

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Blah blah blah...

^The same bankruptcy that has become your lazy habit. Might as well not bother if that's the best you got. LMAO 

9 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Yes, I can see that Trumps team told you not to let that cat out of the bag...yet. It has all those ear marks though. He already said that he would be a dictator. What's next...the Courts? Dictators don't need Courts, or Judges, or a Congress....

Lol...ear marks...lol.

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

Don't believe anything you see on FOS LIES. LMAO

^The same bankruptcy that has become your lazy habit. Might as well not bother if that's the best you got. LMAO 

Ya gits wut ya pays fer Numb-nuts.

Answer to who was the worst president.

Author, journalist, ministerUpvoted by  , BA (Hons) Biology & History, Binghamton University (1984) and  , PhD Anthropology & History, University of California, Santa Barbara (1980)Author has 19.2K answers and 120M answer viewsUpdated Feb 8

There was this one guy who started a trade war that killed 300,000 American jobs in his first two years. Then he signed a tax bill that flatlined the stock market and forced the Fed to start lowering interest rates to try to prevent a recession. Then he said a global pandemic was a liberal hoax to kill the economy he spent three years destroying and he set records for the six worst point drops in the history of the Dow, most new unemployment claims in history, and the largest deficit in history. He was investigated and found to have welcomed and encouraged election interference by a foreign government and to have obstructed justice to cover his crimes. He got impeached once for abusing his office to try to coerce a foreign leader into helping him smear a political rival. Then he got impeached again for inciting an insurrection to try to stay in power after easily and predictably losing his re-election bid. Then he got indicted for almost 100 felonies after leaving office.

I forget his name. Draft dodger. Admitted sex offender. Painted himself orange and wore a dead rodent on his head. Wore elevator shoes. Misspelled three letter words on a smartphone. Kept filing bankruptcy. Called himself a winner. Dump? Rump? Plump? Chump? Something like that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1