Jump to content

Do the House Republicans set the prestige of the country above the personal loyalty to the cult?


Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Rebound said:

The New York Times is the best newspaper in the world. 

You only think it’s “left wing” because your second grade reading level can’t understand properly written English.

ROFLMAO!

The NYT has been wrong with a staggering regularity.

But thanks for the laugh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, myata said:

Cults always operate the same way: they begin with great (general) words; and in the end they come down to, always, take from you everything, your entire former self for unquestionable loyalty, don't even look, never to think again.

That line is now; you can stand up for what is right, and moreover for your dignity, integrity, the principles, self; or you can submit and cower. No middle ground, and nothing to be hidden: from the country; the world and the generations.

Yes, you knew.

You are not one to be claiming dignity. Tweenkie-poo...your posts are so undignified that you make Fani Wills look dignified...and she's a marriage wrecking slut.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, robosmith said:

No one cares whether you MAGA CULT types are NOT interested in US national security.

Slow down, stoopid, you're foaming out the mouth again. 

Point out where I'm saying that I oppose national security. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, myata said:

Ma

Macaques have more intelligence that the braind-dead cult folk. The evidence is right here.

The only cult in this country is the democrat party. Are you saying they are brain dead? If you are, and I think you are, then I agree with you. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Republican leaders will not fool the history pretending to be fixing the problems they themselves create single-handedly to play into the agenda of their Idol. It's being written in the history as they mouth those lies. The stink and the shame of this betrayal will last for generations.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

ROFLMAO!

The NYT has been wrong with a staggering regularity.

But thanks for the laugh.

The NYT prints retractions whenever they make mistakes. Fox News pays out hundreds of millions when they make mistakes. Cause Fox News obviously makes way bigger mistakes. 
 

Did you read the news story about Donald Trump being ordered to give Hillary Clinton $172,000 because of a frivolous lawsuit filed by Trump? Or that Trump’s attorney was sanctioned nearly a million dollars for filing frivolous lawsuits, such as suing the Pulitzer judges over who they awarded prizes to? MAGA stands for “we do psycho bullshlt.”

Edited by Rebound
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The NYT prints retractions whenever they make mistakes. Fox News pays out hundreds of millions when they make mistakes. Cause Fox News obviously makes way bigger mistakes. 
 

Did you read the news story about Donald Trump being ordered to give Hillary Clinton $172,000 because of a frivolous lawsuit filed by Trump? Or that Trump’s attorney was sanctioned nearly a million dollars for filing frivolous lawsuits, such as suing the Pulitzer judges over who they awarded prizes to? MAGA stands for “we do psycho bullshlt.”

Yes we'll...the NYT also has paid several people damages for their bullshit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The defense of Ukraine against a brutal aggression is already being written into the history - and so is the Republican betrayal. Not a charity: an obligation under signed guarantees by an American president. An irrecoverable stain on the reputation of the country.

As a true his master's pet, Johnson chose to cowardly run away from the problem he and his sad bunch created on a cue from their pathologically lying idol. But the stain, the stink and the shame aren't going anywhere. Remember that.

Have the Republican House leaders chosen to tacitly support Putin: a bloodthirsty tyrant and a warranted war criminal? This is the question the posterity will look into, discuss and investigate. Remember that! Nowhere to hide, from the history.

Edited by myata
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, myata said:

The defense of Ukraine against a brutal aggression is already being written into the history - and so is the Republican betrayal. Not a charity: an obligation under signed guarantees by an American president. An irrecoverable stain on the reputation of the country.

As a true his master's pet, Johnson chose to cowardly run away from the problem he and his sad bunch created on a cue from their pathologically lying idol. But the stain, the stink and the shame aren't going anywhere. Remember that.

Have the Republican House leaders chosen to tacitly support Putin: a bloodthirsty tyrant and a warranted war criminal? This is the question the posterity will look into, discuss and investigate. Remember that! Nowhere to hide, from the history.

Ukraine threatened to bring NATO to Russia's doorstep. Not even you could be unaware of that after all this time.

How many countries have the Americans bombed in the last ten years, stupid? Is it really so harmless to have them at your doorstep? 

What did Americans do when missiles were placed 1,400 km away, across the sea? They threatened WWIII. They blockaded a sovereign nation where they had just financed and armed an invasion a year earlier. They depth-charged a Russian sub in international waters.

Don't act like the Yanks would have done any less than Russia is doing now if they were placed in this situation.

Sorry but your Demi talking points don't fly here: the id10t ratio is too low. It will be a smash hit at your family reunion though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brain-dead people: Norway; Lithuania; Estonia; Latvia; Poland (via Russia's proxy); and now Finland all are NATO members bordering Russia. But apart from the reality and reason, it's the words themselves that cannot be interpreted any differently than an apology, even justification of war crimes and unimaginable brutality unfolding right before our eyes.

This is the kind of shame and sh*t the Republicans are stepping into these days. And it will last for a long, long time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Rebound said:

The NYT prints retractions whenever they make mistakes. Fox News pays out hundreds of millions when they make mistakes. Cause Fox News obviously makes way bigger mistakes. 
 

 

I'm going to disagree here. Fox News isn't making mistakes. They are penalized because they spread misinformation and disinformation deliberately, with full knowledge, for political purposes. That is their core mission. 

Remember the behind the scenes emails between Carlson and his colleagues, bemoaning the fact that they felt compelled to lie to their audiences? That's just SOP there.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today Russia has killed its most popular opposition leader Navalny who was jailed for years for the crime of opposing the regime publicly. Most of other opposition members are either in jail or left the country to escape political persecution.

Yet the pets of the lying buffoon and the brain-dead folk here want to pretend that it's just like any other country; that it may have "reasons" and "causes" for its psychotic and criminal behavior.

The lofty words are that the Republicans stand for freedom; but there's the reality too. These days the true meaning of words is coming into the open and nothing will be hidden from the history. The stain and the shame of supporting and enabling, even tacitly one of the most grotesque and atrocious totalitarian regimes in human history will stay on for a long, long time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, myata said:

Today Russia has killed its most popular opposition leader Navalny who was jailed for years for the crime of opposing the regime publicly. Most of other opposition members are either in jail or left the country to escape political persecution.

Yet the pets of the lying buffoon and the brain-dead folk here want to pretend that it's just like any other country; that it may have "reasons" and "causes" for its psychotic and criminal behavior.

The lofty words are that the Republicans stand for freedom; but there's the reality too. These days the true meaning of words is coming into the open and nothing will be hidden from the history. The stain and the shame of supporting and enabling, even tacitly one of the most grotesque and atrocious totalitarian regimes in human history will stay on for a long, long time.

Yes, the Putin fanboys will no doubt be here momentarily to defend it: "Putin had no choice but to kill him. Navalny practically forced him to, by representing a potential threat to Putin's ambitions."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Hodad said:

"Putin had no choice but to kill him. Navalny practically forced him to, by representing a potential threat to Putin's ambitions."

This is the end of the road. There's nothing that can be said here that cannot be seen, instantly, by anyone with working eyes and a brain. And in the other case, there's no point either. And that's exactly how it will go into the history.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, eyeball said:

Isn't this why you oppose supporting Ukraine, that doing so will start a nuclear war?

One very big reason yes. If NATO takes direct action the risk of frying the planet gets dialed up further.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

One very big reason yes. If NATO takes direct action the risk of frying the planet gets dialed up further.

So all these decades that the apparent adults in the room cursed, belittled and taunted the left for it's peacenik cowardice, especially in the face of communist dictators, was about what exactly?

Oh, but wait a minute perhaps Putin is actually a hard-boiled right winger.

I mean, that would explain a lot wouldn't it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2024 at 3:54 PM, Rebound said:

The NYT prints retractions whenever they make mistakes.

If that were true the NYT's Printing presses would by running 24/7 for the next 3 years to catch up,

 

29 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So all these decades that the apparent adults in the room cursed, belittled and taunted the left for it's peacenik cowardice, especially in the face of communist dictators, was about what exactly?

Oh, but wait a minute perhaps Putin is actually a hard-boiled right winger.

I mean, that would explain a lot wouldn't it?

No.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Hodad said:

Yes, the Putin fanboys will no doubt be here momentarily to defend it: "Putin had no choice but to kill him. Navalny practically forced him to, by representing a potential threat to Putin's ambitions."

Trump hasn’t said a thing about Nalvany’s death. Trump’s probably kicking himself for not ordering  Seal Team to assassinate his rival.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Trump hasn’t said a thing about Nalvany’s death. Trump’s probably kicking himself for not ordering  Seal Team to assassinate his rival.  

Well, he does think he has universal immunity and is trying to get back in office, so stay tuned.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Legato said:

No.

Okay so what about the other question I asked?

Where did the courage of right wing conviction go when it came to standing up to Russia and it's commie dictators?

Maybe you'd be more inclined to do something if it was Cuba or Venezuela that was invading Ukraine.

Maybe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

It's YOUR POST which I quoted. Duh

You're "not interested" in defending democracy.

That's right, numbnuts; I'm not interested in defending your idea of democracy. I'm interested in defending our Constitutional Republic. ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,752
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Dorai
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Venandi earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • CDN1 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • DUI_Offender went up a rank
      Proficient
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...