Sneaky Joe’s Deep State Super Bowl Plot Succeeds!

5 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Oh I didn't realize the author of this thread had an attorney. So the author of this thread believes joe actually 

"...pulled off a massive campaign victory by rigging a Taylor Swiftie Super Bowl win in the last three seconds of the game!"? 

It was a response to the wing nuts who claimed Biden and Swift were rigging the game in favour of KC. Sarcasm is not your strong point.

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It was a response to the wing nuts who claimed Biden and Swift were rigging the game in favour of KC. Sarcasm is not your strong point.

I clearly understand sarcasm far better than you. Obviously none of that happened because Brandon is an incompetent boob. He can't find his way off a stage let alone rig a super bowl. You people are obtuse. 

Edited by Yakuda
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

When get discouraged with our choices I just look at US politics these days. All I can think is, out of over 330 million people, these two are the best you can come up with?

The system is obviously broken.  

1 minute ago, sharkman said:

The system is obviously broken.  

It has its issues but social media is doing its best to destroy it.

Just now, Yakuda said:

As I added to my previous post none of that happened because bidens an fool just like the people that voted for him 

Sure

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I am still waiting on the evidence that Taylor Swift actually changed the outcome of the game. It would be interesting to know how she influenced the play in OT when Chris jones (DT for KC) came unblocked and disrupted SF... 

Biden ordered the NSA to fire Soros’ Jewish Space laser at the 49er defense just at the right instant to distract them. It activated a secret brain implant through their helmets. 

7 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

I clearly understand sarcasm far better than you. Obviously none of that happened because Brandon is an incompetent boob. He can't find his way off a stage let alone rig a super bowl. You people are obtuse. 

If Biden is so incompetent, how did he rig the election from his basement without leaving a trace of evidence, huh?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Oh I didn't realize the author of this thread had an attorney. So the author of this thread believes joe actually 

"...pulled off a massive campaign victory by rigging a Taylor Swiftie Super Bowl win in the last three seconds of the game!"? 

Obviously!  The whole thing was a psyop.  Duh! 

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Biden ordered the NSA to fire Soros’ Jewish Space laser at the 49er defense just at the right instant to distract them. It activated a secret brain implant through their helmets. 

If Biden is so incompetent, how did he rig the election from his basement without leaving a trace of evidence, huh?

He's foo stupid to do it that's for sure 

1 hour ago, Yakuda said:

Not what i said. Try reading with comprehension. You shouldn't  let hate and stupidity rule you. 

So Biden was smart enough to rig a national election but not smart enough to rig the Super Bowl?

You said the election was rigged, and the winner was Biden. If somebody else rigged the election, then that person would be President, right? I mean, everybody wants to be President if they can. 

8 hours ago, Rebound said:

Sleepy Joe is just an act!

Sneaky Joe Biden just pulled off a massive campaign victory by rigging a Taylor Swiftie Super Bowl win in the last three seconds of the game! 

Just as planned, all cameras were on Biden faithful Taylor Swift as she kissed Travis Kelce on the field. Previously, Sneaky Joe rigged to become the most successful musician in the world.  

Beware MAGA!  Sneaky Joe is coming. He knows what you’ve been doing on the Internet.  He controls the Super Bowl!  He got away with rigging a nationwide election without leaving a shred of evidence for Bumbling Trump to find.  You may as well give up now. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/poll-americans-on-biden-age/story?id=107126589

Have a nice evening. 

3 hours ago, Yakuda said:

Nothing ^here about "Joes and incompetent boob."

Strike TWO. Wanna go for THREE?

19 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Nothing ^here about "Joes and incompetent boob."

Strike TWO. Wanna go for THREE?

You misspelled "Stroke" and i'm pretty sure you're up to 7 or 8 and at least one brain aneurysm.

Edited by CdnFox

39 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Sneaky Joe and the fake news media have skewed the polls to lull you into a false sense of security, and it’s working. Bwah-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!

It's kind of looking more like they're being lulled into a REAL sense of security.  :)  

No the plot didn't succeed because Taylor Swift didn't endorse Joe Biden and Kelce didn't even propose to her on the field, so other than KC winning the rest of the predictions didn't happen.

I always thought it was stupid, although I do think the NFL has done some shady things to get the teams they want in the Superbowl in, but I doubt they would fix a game just so someone could endorse Biden, that is what award shows are for.

Edited by Fluffypants

14 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

No the plot didn't succeed because Taylor Swift didn't endorse Joe Biden and Kelce didn't even propose to her on the field, so other than KC winning the rest of the predictions didn't happen.

I always thought it was stupid, although I do think the NFL has done some shady things to get the teams they want in the Superbowl in, but I doubt they would fix a game just so someone could endorse Biden, that is what award shows are for.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with the Chiefs having the best quarterback in the league and winning two recent Super Bowls. It’s all “rigged.”

Meanwhile, Nielsen reports viewership up 10% this year over last year. Thanks Taylor!

https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/super-bowl-2024-ratings-viewers-1235907666/#

19 hours ago, Yakuda said:

As I added to my previous post none of that happened because bidens an fool just like the people that voted for him 

You mean the millions of ballots with no names on them...those fools who voted for Brandon?

Libbies...The Big Bad Trumpy is coming. He's coming for all of you.

AHHH! Y'ALL GONNA DIIIEEE!!!"

*giggle*

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Yakuda said:

I dunno… that’s pretty crappy sarcasm.