As Kids, They Thought They Were Trans. They No Longer Do. (or why it's ok for parents to question)

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Only if they choose to. I'd leave it up to those who don't to explain why they think it's better to keep the public out of the public's business.

That would be all of them.

What transparency would that be exactly?

We've been over that.

Its a lot more than just hyperbole when you actually believe your hooey.

So who here has actually said someone was a nazi and meant it, other than some of the more radical left wing posters.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

I'm bringing ridicule to the debate

You're not really ridiculing anyone. You're dismissing opinions you don't agree with, while bringing nothing to the table.

Calling people dum dums, yet not refuting their argument, is an incredibly low bar set, regarding making fun of someone.

If your opinion was so strong, you would articulate it, and let it stand on its own.

Reality, is you don't have anything to bring to the table, or to articulate on the topic, or you would have.

"Your stance is ridiculous!"

What is ridiculous about it?

"You're crazy!"

You still haven't elaborated on what makes my point crazy or ridiculous. 

"Am mocking you because of it, hahaha!"

Essentially what you're doing, and trying to take shots at my intelligence level. O_o

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, CdnFox said:

No, they go to different websites.  If you learn how to use the internet you'll learn how to "click" on things and find out :)

They're different links.  But - in fairness i DID actually mean for the first one to be the BC version, which is kind of obvious from my post and the second one to be from edmonton, must have just copied the wrong link. 

But yeah - different websites, not the same website.

Hey you notice any similarities here?

https://www.edmontonpolice.ca/News/SuccessStories/CARRT20Ann

https://www.edmontonpolice.ca/CommunityPolicing/FamilyProtection/ChildProtection/CARRT

And yes they in fact do support the claims precisely.  But that's very leftist of you to pretend otherwise in the face of clear evidence.

As they prove, if a child is thought to be in crisis or danger the police and councillors WILL respond even if there's been no violence. Something you claimed was not true.

No, they don't show anything about police investigating hypothetical concerns about future abuse. And what about all the other claims like "the number of trans kids who get abused is next to zero"? Where's the "data" you're talking about?

And it's hilarious but predictable that you're begging me to stop proving you wrong :)

No what's hilarious is you pretending you're winning this argument when it's just an endless firehose of bullshit like all your other arguments. Anyone with an ounce of self awareness would be embarrassed but that's not you.

How about you prove ME wrong - where's that data to support your claims?

Which claims specifically?

Edited by Black Dog

14 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

You still haven't elaborated on what makes my point crazy or ridiculous. 

It's the contant references to woke, Nazis, commies, MSM conspiracies etc etc that make you folks crazy. It's so spastic it bears a similarity to Tourette's Syndrome except it's deliberate.

The sheer abundance and scope of it indicate how deeply ingrained it is at the very foundation of how you people think. Is it really any surprise any points you try to make will be as ridiculous?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Hey you notice any similarities here?

https://www.edmontonpolice.ca/News/SuccessStories/CARRT20Ann

https://www.edmontonpolice.ca/CommunityPolicing/FamilyProtection/ChildProtection/CARRT

Did you notice they're different?  LOLOLOL  holy shit kid - are you now going to claim that two different webpages are the same webpage?

No, they don't show anything about police investigating hypothetical concerns about future abuse. And what about all the other claims like "the number of trans kids who get abused is next to zero"? Where's the "data" you're talking about?

No what's hilarious is you pretending you're winning this argument when it's just an endless firehose of bullshit like all your other arguments. Anyone with an ounce of self awareness would be embarrassed but that's not you.

Which claims specifically?

Your delusions are becoming boring.  They say if there's a genuine risk to a kid they'll investigate.  And i said if there's a genuine risk to a kid call them.

And remember your contention is that the police won't go until violence has happened. Which the websites prove to be wrong. 

Man you must be related to moonbox - you two are the only ones i've ever seen work so hard to try to claim english doesn't mean what it does :)

The parents need to know - if there's a genuine concern for the kid's safety tell the authorities and they will deal with it.

35 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Did you notice they're different?  LOLOLOL  holy shit kid - are you now going to claim that two different webpages are the same webpage?

It's two different pages from the same website. It's 2024 and you don't know how the internet works. Amazing.

Your delusions are becoming boring.  They say if there's a genuine risk to a kid they'll investigate.  And i said if there's a genuine risk to a kid call them.

And my point is "I might be abused at some indeterminate point in the future" would not be considered a genuine risk.

And remember your contention is that the police won't go until violence has happened. Which the websites prove to be wrong. 

Not what I said, if you're going to be pedantic consider the context.

Man you must be related to moonbox - you two are the only ones i've ever seen work so hard to try to claim english doesn't mean what it does :)

And I've never seen anyone work harder to avoid providing cites while also lying about providing cites.

The parents need to know - if there's a genuine concern for the kid's safety tell the authorities and they will deal with it.

If parents need to know the kid will tell them. It's not a teachers job to out kids. Period.

53 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

It's two different pages from the same website. It's 2024 and you don't know how the internet works. Amazing.

And my point is "I might be abused at some indeterminate point in the future" would not be considered a genuine risk.

Not what I said, if you're going to be pedantic consider the context.

And I've never seen anyone work harder to avoid providing cites while also lying about providing cites.

If parents need to know the kid will tell them. It's not a teachers job to out kids. Period.

Blah blah lie lie whine whine

I guess you think if you repeat lies or bullshit hard enough it'll become truth.

Lets keep it simple. Parents need to know. IF a kid is in genuine risk of harm as a result call the authorities and they WILL deal with it despite your inability to read.  Period.  Your claim they have to harm the child first is utterly and ridiculously false.

And it is 100 percent a teacher's job to advise parents of serious issues arising with the child - they have a duty to do so as the child is in their care temporarily.

it's a shame there's people like you out there who are so delusional as to think teachers DON"T have that duty which has necessitated a law.

Sorry - they call you a 'loser' for a reason and this would be a good example of you losing :)   LOL

Just now, CdnFox said:

Blah blah lie lie whine whine

I guess you think if you repeat lies or bullshit hard enough it'll become truth.

Lets keep it simple. Parents need to know. IF a kid is in genuine risk of harm as a result call the authorities and they WILL deal with it despite your inability to read.  Period.  Your claim they have to harm the child first is utterly and ridiculously false.

And it is 100 percent a teacher's job to advise parents of serious issues arising with the child - they have a duty to do so as the child is in their care temporarily.

it's a shame there's people like you out there who are so delusional as to think teachers DON"T have that duty which has necessitated a law.

Sorry - they call you a 'loser' for a reason and this would be a good example of you losing :)   LOL

LOL you lie like other people breathe but it's clear that's the only way you can "win" an argument because you're sure not bringing facts or data to the table lol.

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

LOL you lie like other people breathe but it's clear that's the only way you can "win" an argument because you're sure not bringing facts or data to the table lol.

ROFLMAO - i'm the only one who brought facts to the table :)   I kept asking you for ANYTHING to back up your points and you had nothing. I've proven the cops and ministry will attend if there's genuine concerns for a child's safety :)  

Lets get real.  Of COURSE teachers have a duty to share medical info about kids with parents and without a doubt transgenderism is an indicator that there's likely gender dysphoria.

And for sure if there's a concern about the kids safety the authorities will investigate even if there hasnt' been violence yet.

So all of your  arguments were just plain wrong and that's verifiable.

Swing and a miss kiddo :)

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO - i'm the only one who brought facts to the table :)   I kept asking you for ANYTHING to back up your points and you had nothing. I've proven the cops and ministry will attend if there's genuine concerns for a child's safety :)  

I addressed this already and you had to response but a bunch of empty bluster.

2 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Lets get real.  Of COURSE teachers have a duty to share medical info about kids with parents and without a doubt transgenderism is an indicator that there's likely gender dysphoria.

And for sure if there's a concern about the kids safety the authorities will investigate even if there hasnt' been violence yet.

Both cases involve outing students to potentially unsupportive parents against their wishes, putting them at greater risk of abuse. Stop pretending you care about these kids when you just want more of them dead.

48 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

I addressed this already and you had to response but a bunch of empty bluster.

You lied about it already - it proved what i said specifically. The authorities will investigate if there is an actual risk to any child even before something bad happens.

But we know you folks on the left have mental health issues and denial is probably one of them ;)

Both cases involve outing students to potentially unsupportive parents against their wishes, putting them at greater risk of abuse. Stop pretending you care about these kids when you just want more of them dead

Nope.  the 'potential' is just in your mind.  Its your hatred and bigotry showing through.  Teachers are required to let parents know about serious medical issues and this would certainly qualify.  And it puts children at risk  of suicide not to involve the families.

But i love that you're back to being a parrot and accusing others of your own failings :)   As i noted before you don't care about kids you care about your ideology. Which is why you've tried to argue by lying and why you can't produce any facts or stats to back up your claims.

Sorry twinkie - playtimes' over and the adults got involved, and now there's a law as there should be.

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You lied about it already - it proved what i said specifically. The authorities will investigate if there is an actual risk to any child even before something bad happens.

But we know you folks on the left have mental health issues and denial is probably one of them ;)

You keep repeating this without addressing my point, likely because you're too stupid to understand. How do they define "actual risk"? Is it the fear of something happening at some undetermined point in the future? Because not every abusive household will be an abusive one until something happens to trigger abuse like, say, finding out your kid is trans.

Nope.  the 'potential' is just in your mind.  Its your hatred and bigotry showing through.  Teachers are required to let parents know about serious medical issues and this would certainly qualify.  And it puts children at risk  of suicide not to involve the families.

Oh look another unsourced claim. 

But i love that you're back to being a parrot and accusing others of your own failings :)   As i noted before you don't care about kids you care about your ideology. Which is why you've tried to argue by lying and why you can't produce any facts or stats to back up your claims.

Sorry twinkie - playtimes' over and the adults got involved, and now there's a law as there should be.

Do i need to post the list of shit you've lied about again lol.

Edited by Black Dog

9 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

You keep repeating this without addressing my point, likely because you're too stupid to understand. How do they define "actual risk"? Is it the fear of something happening at some undetermined point in the future? Because not every abusive household will be an abusive one until something happens to trigger abuse like, say, finding out your kid is trans.

I"ve addressed it plenty, and so do they.  And you'd have to be special stupid not to get this pretty quick. If there is a chance that the kid is at risk then they investigate.  So if the child or school is going to tell the parents and the child gives legit reason to believe there's a possibility of a violent or emotionally abusive response they'll step in.

And everyone knows this. You're just being deliberately (and possibly actually) obtuse.  So if little johnny says " my dad has always been violently opposed to trans and i think he'll throw me out if i tell him' then they'll step in.  The kid is at risk there appears to be a bad situation, there you go.

And they've been doing stuff like that for decades now. 

Do i need to post the list of shit you've lied about again lol.

Oh the fake list ive already addressed? Sure - i know you think if you repeat your own lies enough they'll magically come true :) 

You're credibility is already so far in the hole looking like a loser again isn't going to hurt.

39 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I"ve addressed it plenty, and so do they.  And you'd have to be special stupid not to get this pretty quick. If there is a chance that the kid is at risk then they investigate.  So if the child or school is going to tell the parents and the child gives legit reason to believe there's a possibility of a violent or emotionally abusive response they'll step in.

And everyone knows this. You're just being deliberately (and possibly actually) obtuse.  So if little johnny says " my dad has always been violently opposed to trans and i think he'll throw me out if i tell him' then they'll step in.  The kid is at risk there appears to be a bad situation, there you go.

Nah we're gonna need concrete proof of this. Unless the kid is already known to be in an abusive situation, I have no doubt the cops would shove that one to the bottom of the pile (because that's also how cops work).

Oh the fake list ive already addressed? Sure - i know you think if you repeat your own lies enough they'll magically come true :) 

You're credibility is already so far in the hole looking like a loser again isn't going to hurt.

Yes the list of fake shit you've claimed. Nice that you're admitting it. It's funny because I already posted it and you were all "buhhhhhhh that's out of context" or some similar pathetic attempt to weasel out of backing up your shit. Not gonna waste my time trying to get blood from a stone or an intelligent comeback from a turd like you.

17 hours ago, CdnFox said:

That would be all of them.

Choosing or eschewing transparency?

We've been over that.

And it's clear your go-to example of the Transparency Act Stephen Harper bestowed on us did squat to prevent, catch or punish Trudeau/Liberals for the SNC Lavalin Affair. Jody Wilson-Raybould did. 

So who here has actually said someone was a nazi and meant it, other than some of the more radical le ft wing posters.

You, WestCanMan, Zeitgeist, goddess, Perspectiv, its everywhere you look in comments, likes and thanks here and across the internet and the media so many of you quote/cite/link to is as saturated and obsessed with it.  Your political and media hero's pander to and engage in it - its what you people are...ridiculous.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Nah we're gonna need concrete proof of this. Unless the kid is already known to be in an abusive situation, I have no doubt the cops would shove that one to the bottom of the pile (because that's also how cops work).

We? You mean the voices in your head and you?

No you don't. You're a lying childish m0r0n on the internet - I already know i'm correct, the law is already in place, and you deserve nothing.  I'm not here to try to fix your stupid.  The cops show up ALL THE TIME where kids are at risk,

Yes the list of fake shit you've claimed. Nice that you're admitting it.

I admitted it was a fake list you made and posted  :)   But of course with that mental health issue you have going on as a leftie it's to be expected you'd have comprehension issues :)  

13 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Speaking of mental health issues...

image.thumb.png.6730d4d9a22b13d687808d14fab934e5.png+

14,000 (posts) / 12 (months) = A CRY FOR HELP

Pffft.... I have exactly THREE times that + 48 posts (including this one) at 42,0048

And I have only been here....  
[Michael groans slightly as he reaches from his rocking chair to check the paper calendar on his sitting table... adjusts his bifocals... sees the result and looks sad...]

... twenty years...

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Speaking of mental health issues...

image.thumb.png.6730d4d9a22b13d687808d14fab934e5.png+

14,000 (posts) / 12 (months) = A CRY FOR HELP

ROFLMAOOOOO   HAHAHAAHA - well i did call it earlier -  it was only a matter of time till you crybabied about me posting too much for you :) 

You always follow the same routine - you pick a fight you can't win because you're not smart enough, you lose and wind up looking like a total loser then have a major hissy fit for a while,  you then follow me around randomly attacking me trying to make yourself look better and at some point you'll cry that i post more than you can and i use big words and my posts are too long for you to read in one sitting  :) 

LOL - well you may be a loser, and a butt-sore loser at that, but at least by god you're consistent :) 

Don't worry so much ilttle guy - it's just the internet ;)  (Was that too long for you?)

39 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Pffft.... I have exactly THREE times that + 48 posts (including this one) at 42,0048

And I have only been here....  
[Michael groans slightly as he reaches from his rocking chair to check the paper calendar on his sitting table... adjusts his bifocals... sees the result and looks sad...]

... twenty years...

Yeah  but you still havent' said anything useful in all that time. :)

Intelligent people naturally have more to say.

18 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

I'm referring to how you spam the forum with 40+ posts a day, and how the majority of it is devoted to insisting that anyone's losing arguments to you:

CNDFOXirony.thumb.png.944bda0f7c9ac69cfb09e5094bf313fb.png

🥴

You - ***Says something stupid****

me -  Thats stupid.

You - BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT you talk a lot!!!!! b  :) 

And where did i insist anyone lost to me?  I talk about what your actions are when you lose - you freak out.    And i said you were going to do this very thing - and you are :)    So i guess YOU are the one insisting you lost :)

LOlL!!!!!   Kid - if you're going to be stupid, at least try not to be so predictably stupid :)

OH - and speaking of obsessive it's hilarious you have a folder dedicated to little pictures and cut outs of me that you can post out of context to try to 'win' arugments :)  LOLOLOL   

Edited by CdnFox