Trump bucks the GOP on their border policies, says " if it doesn't benefit MY CAMPAIGN , drop all negotiations entirely!

10 hours ago, Deluge said:

Sorry, diapers. The definition of "asylum seeker" is something like a whistleblower from a communist country whose life is in danger. That describes maybe 300 people, not 30 million. 

Your fraud of a president is selling out the country and now Texans are taking matters into their own hands. 

I think once the borders are secured, we revoke you sympathizers' citizenships and deport your asses right along with the illegal aliens. 

You cannot revoke MY citizenship, I was born in Rhode Island, in The Providence Plantations and ALL Rhode Island born citizens cannot be deported because our citizenship here predates the U. S. A. , so actually you are here on our land, our friends the Native Americans who have been our friends since 1636 guaranteed it to us. 

2 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

You cannot revoke MY citizenship, I was born in Rhode Island, in The Providence Plantations and ALL Rhode Island born citizens cannot be deported because our citizenship here predates the U. S. A. , so actually you are here on our land, our friends the Native Americans who have been our friends since 1636 guaranteed it to us. 

That is the stupidest thing a democrat can say, and trust me, you democrats say some pretty stupid things. lol

We will revoke your asses in a second, because you hate this country, and I don't care who was here first. The United States of America rules here, not the local indian tribes or you soy guzzling puritans. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Deluge said:

That is the stupidest thing a democrat can say, and trust me, you democrats say some pretty stupid things. lol

We will revoke your asses in a second, because you hate this country, and I don't care who was here first. The United States of America rules here, not the local indian tribes or you soy guzzling puritans. 

Exactly correct. The United States of America rules here, as determined by CONGRESS, the VOTE, the U S Supreme Court,  not the POTUS.  I am sure Trump will love hearing this.  Remember on January 18 he, through his attorneys, declared to the U. S. Supreme Court, in a legal brief to the Court officially, said he could not be held responsible for any crime he commits while POTUS because the POTUS  is NOT an Officer of the USA.  Apparently his attorneys failed to.mention that in 1982 the U. S. Supreme Court already ruled on that issue in Nixon v. Fitzgerald, where the Court ruled that the POTUS IS an Officer of the United States of America.  You can read it...oh, sorry...can you read?, so many of his followers can't, its in 457 U.S. 731 (1982).  So Trump just guaranteed in his own brief that he IS Liable for ALL if these crimes.  

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

So they literally admit they're NOT solving the problems with this, this is an ineffective bill that is at best a stop gap according to him. They say now is not the time to solve the problem.

His logic is  "“It’s a complex issue. I don’t think now is the time for comprehensive immigration reform, because we know how complicated that is,” Johnson said."

He's not clear why it would be LESS complex in the future.  AND - he admits he hasn't even read it yet. Aperently some republicans and all democrats don't do "complex". 

And trump disagrees.

Again - what's the big crime here?

2 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Yes but Legal  Immigration  is not what Trump on his own decided, he decided without Congress that he would just close our borders  to anyone coming here,  people coming here legally were also prevented from entering!

Dude that's not true.  Legal immigrants were, by definition, legal even under trump.

Honestly - why are you like this? You know i'm going to smash that lie in two seconds. Are you SERIOUSLY trying to pretend there were no legal mexican immigrants under trump after the time he passed his laws? You're going with that? How many seconds do you think it'll take me to make you look stupid for saying that?

Just be honest - these discussions will go much better. There's enough wrong with trump to not need to make things up.

2 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

American industries rely on cheap immigrant labor even resorting to bussing known illegals here to.pick crops

Ahhh yes.  I believe the last slave owners used the same logic.

Fix it. "We Need Slave Labour" is not acceptable as a reason to allow illegal immigration.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Did you just use CNN as a cite? 

Honest to God, how old are you? 

Where else do you get your info? Psychic hotline? Ouija board? Your cat?

YOU'VE NEVER ANSWERED queries about YOU SOURCES. 

Probably too embarrassed to admit it's FOS LIES.

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

Texas disagrees with you, roboshill. What evidence do you have that Governor Abbott and the rest of his state are hallucinating? 

That they believe a state can block the Federal government's access to the Mexican border.

They will LOSE that lawsuit, but it doesn't matter to him cause it's just Biden vilification signaling for the MAGA CULT.

Now SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE that Biden is violating US laws (cite the laws) or STFU.

Edited by robosmith

13 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Exactly correct. The United States of America rules here, as determined by CONGRESS, the VOTE, the U S Supreme Court,  not the POTUS.  I am sure Trump will love hearing this.  Remember on January 18 he, through his attorneys, declared to the U. S. Supreme Court, in a legal brief to the Court officially, said he could not be held responsible for any crime he commits while POTUS because the POTUS  is NOT an Officer of the USA.  Apparently his attorneys failed to.mention that in 1982 the U. S. Supreme Court already ruled on that issue in Nixon v. Fitzgerald, where the Court ruled that the POTUS IS an Officer of the United States of America.  You can read it...oh, sorry...can you read?, so many of his followers can't, its in 457 U.S. 731 (1982).  So Trump just guaranteed in his own brief that he IS Liable for ALL if these crimes.  

Trump's just clouding the courtroom. Everyone knows you cheaters have been conducting a witch hunt. He's going to file motions all the way until Christmas. 

Trump isn't the issue; it's Joe Biden and at least 95% of the democrat party. Your processing illegal aliens into this country will be the end of his administration.

I can't wait until we roll up the democrat red carpet and we get busy on the illegals. :D

14 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Lol... @Deluge you've got the poor lass freaked out now.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

That they believe a state can block the Federal government's access to the Mexican border.

They will LOSE that lawsuit, but it doesn't matter to him cause it's just Biden vilification signaling for the MAGA CULT.

Now SHOW YOUR EVIDENCE that Biden is violating US laws (cite the laws) or STFU.

Joe Bidophile doesn't understand the 2nd Amendment; none of you flag burning degenerates do. Abbott is within his rights to keep the federal welcome committee off that border. ;)

The evidence is in Texas, woketard. It's not my fault that you're a lying psychopath. 

Edited by Deluge

15 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Joe Bidophile doesn't understand the 2nd Amendment; none of you flag burning degenerates do. Abbott is within his rights to keep the federal welcome committee off that border. ;)

The evidence is in Texas, woketard. It's not my fault that you're a lying psychopath. 

Admit that you don’t actually know US immigration law. Just admit it. 

18 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Dude that's not true.  Legal immigrants were, by definition, legal even under trump.

Honestly - why are you like this? You know i'm going to smash that lie in two seconds. Are you SERIOUSLY trying to pretend there were no legal mexican immigrants under trump after the time he passed his laws? You're going with that? How many seconds do you think it'll take me to make you look stupid for saying that?

Just be honest - these discussions will go much better. There's enough wrong with trump to not need to make things up.

Ahhh yes.  I believe the last slave owners used the same logic.

Fix it. "We Need Slave Labour" is not acceptable as a reason to allow illegal immigration.

You fix it. You love Trump. Trump Saud he could fix it with a Wall and he would make Mexico pay for it. Instead the friends he told his followers to send their donations to, watered down the concrete and the small part of the Wall they actually completed fell over in the wind.  ( criminal builders do this to save most of the money for good cement for themselves). Did Trump go after these fraudsters? HELL NO, he PARDONED them!  He DID NOT " Build the Wall" and most certainly HE DID NOT GET Mexico to pay for it! n trump is about as relevant to today's issues on Immigration as he was back then. He's Old News, yesterdays newspaper, last years Super Bowl.  He lives in the Past and it's his Past that us coming to get him. This year he will be in Court so often they'll.open a miniature Mar Largo parking space just for him! On it will be his new  rant ..".I lost everything last year with my Midas Touch, but this Year I'll get Mexico to pay me back!   And, somewhere in New York City, all the REST of the people he threw under half the Manhattan bus fleet in screwing them out of money he owed them for transactions he scammed them on, will be putting two and two together figuring if E. G. Carroll can get $80 million for her case, what can they get for their beef with him and drag him into every court they can find.  the witch Hunt is just beginning but its not by Biden or the Demicrars, is by the people Trump SCAMMED for decades.  

1 minute ago, Caswell Thomas said:

You fix it.

We did in Canada. We grow a LOT of food here and found ways to deal with it. Other than slave labour.

You love Trump. Trump Saud he could fix it with a Wall and he would make Mexico pay for it. Instead the friends he told his followers to send their donations to, watered down the concrete and the small part of the Wall they actually completed fell over in the wind.  (

Yeah - that didn't happen.  The dems voted no to the funding. Now look at the mess we have.

criminal builders do this to save most of the money for good cement for themselves). Did Trump go after these fraudsters? HELL NO, he PARDONED them!  He DID NOT " Build the Wall" and most certainly HE DID NOT GET Mexico to pay for it! n trump is about as relevant to today's issues on Immigration as he was back then. He's Old News, yesterdays newspaper, last years Super Bowl.  He lives in the Past and it's his Past that us coming to get him. This year he will be in Court so often they'll.open a miniature Mar Largo parking space just for him! On it will be his new  rant ..".I lost everything last year with my Midas Touch, but this Year I'll get Mexico to pay me back!   

Again - dems said no.

And, somewhere in New York City, all the REST of the people he threw under half the Manhattan bus fleet in screwing them out of money he owed them for transactions he scammed them on, will be putting two and two together figuring if E. G. Carroll can get $80 million for her case, what can they get for their beef with him and drag him into every court they can find.  the witch Hunt is just beginning but its not by Biden or the Demicrars, is by the people Trump SCAMMED for decades.  

Well if they're "Somewhere" they're very well hidden. Nobody can seem to find them :)

And none of that makes the democrat claim "we need slave labour for our food" any less egregious or unacceptable.

28 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

We did in Canada. We grow a LOT of food here and found ways to deal with it. Other than slave labour.

Yeah - that didn't happen.  The dems voted no to the funding. Now look at the mess we have.

Again - dems said no.

Well if they're "Somewhere" they're very well hidden. Nobody can seem to find them :)

And none of that makes the democrat claim "we need slave labour for our food" any less egregious or unacceptable.

Well it would help if TRUMP took his colossal...foot...out of the doorway to allowing the GOP to PASS the Farm Workforce Modernization Act, A bipartisan bill that passed the Democrat run Senate in 2022 but was stalled by MAGA leaders on the floor if Congress in both 2022 and 2023,_and again yet recently by ..who? Oh yes, the MAGA children of the Corn Cob Dictator Trump just as the GOP had finally agreed to it....citing its " negative impact" on Immigration .   

4 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Well it would help if TRUMP took his colossal...foot...out of the doorway to allowing the GOP to PASS the Farm Workforce Modernization Act,

How? How would that help.  In what way would that reduce the number of people crossing the border?

8 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

How? How would that help.  In what way would that reduce the number of people crossing the border?

The Bill will create a clear path to Documentation of EXACTLY who is being invited in to pick our crops from a country ( presumably Mexico)  to be engaged in farm work here, not an open invitation to people CLAIMING to be entering the country to do " farm work in general". It will change the H-2 Visas to not include non workers, but will create a path to citizenship ( which process we have now does not gave) thus leading to a trained work force HERE in this country engaged only in said farm work  which will cut future training costs for the Farm companies while extending workers protections in the intention of keeping such workers here, not letting them leave to go home for a core d number of years, thereby preventing a large amount of current " coming and going" illegal immigration as new workers now are going home after a season and returning illegally,venture families in tow, confident they have work jobs waiting. The Bill will prevent that and cut immigration significantly.  Other than that kind of immigration which now allows tens of thousands to enter under some generalized " farm worker" status which often turns out to be 1/5th farm workers and the rest anybody wanting to come here .  All H-2 Visa immigrants under the Bill would be finger printed, criminals sent home, and all who stay told they must remain in one location for documentary purposes at least five years. 

14 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

The Bill will create a clear path to Documentation of EXACTLY who is being invited in to pick our crops from a country ( presumably Mexico)  to be engaged in farm work here, not an open invitation to people CLAIMING to be entering the country to do " farm work in general".

That really doesn't help much. If the workers are needed whether they have one form or another makes little difference, and they can still just say 'refugee' and vanish so you've resolved nothing in the slightest.

It will change the H-2 Visas to not include non workers, but will create a path to citizenship

So it not only lets more people in but makes them citizens. Which is precisely what the republicans are against.

You're basically saying you want to let MOAR illeal residents in and make them legal.  Not restrict immigration.

This is literally what the repubilcans are against. THey want fewer immigrants and they don't want people to come here invited as farm workers and vanish OR become permanent citizens.

IF they want to become permanent citizens then just apply in the normal process right.?

So in short this does absolutely nothing to stop illegals, increases the immigration and creates new ways to cheat the system.

In what universe is that "helping" to stop the flood of illegals? 

So no... it does not appear that signing this bill would 'Help" in the slighest.  It would further the democrat agenda and that's fair, that's what they're there to do but you can't blame the republicans for not signing it.

On 1/26/2024 at 5:09 PM, robosmith said:

Not at all. In REALITY it is the result of recent extreme violence in North Central America.

Millions in North Central America engulfed by war-like levels of violence

So much for your HYPER PARTISAN claptrap.

You're histrionic rants are not arguments. 

On 1/26/2024 at 6:40 PM, Caswell Thomas said:

It has nothing to do with Joe Biden and everything to do with Donald Trump who took a hammer to the only  Wall we already had against some of these immigrants moving through Mexico;  Mexico itself who he significantly insulted by calling these immigrants all Mexicans and equating them all with illegals coming from multiple countries south of them caused by drug cartels WE encouraged to grow drugs for American markets instead of other less profitable, but a damn sight safer and friendlier, trade  goods,  as we had for over a hundred years before Trump began calling them all " rapists, murderers, and thieves".  So Mexico tried to tell MR KNOW IT ALL he was WRONG but Trump refused to listen and instead began saying he was going to " force Mexico to pay for a Wall all along our borders".  That didn't work, plus the man Trump engaged as POTUS instead took all of the funds raised by donors to Trumps Build a Wall charity , some $25 million, and spent much of it on personal use, Steve Bannon , Trumps right hand man was also part of the conspiracy involving the rest of the money, and wire fraud and money laundering, but as the Pre Joe Biden U. S. JUSTICE Department began closing in on Steve Bannon to deposition him in who else was involved in this SCAM against Trump's own followers, Trump as POTUS stopped the proceedings by PARDONING Steve Bannon, ending the investigation.  More than a few speculated that Bannon would not have had access to those funds without Trumps personal involvement but Trump's then legal team hushed it all up.....

I cut myself shaving this morning. Trumps fault! 

2 hours ago, Yakuda said:

You're histrionic rants are not arguments. 

You're an lDIOT if you believe citing a news story about extreme violence in Central America is ANY KIND of a rant.

In REALITY it is strong rebuttal against your hyper partisan claptrap of blaming Joe Biden with NO REASON, let alone EVIDENCE.

• Thanks 1