Canadian military bases mandate menstruation kits in men’s bathrooms

CdnFox

6 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

But to modify language, to appease to a minority, while excluding the majority, makes absolutely no logical sense.

My wife is a menstruating woman. She isn't a menstruating person.

Erasing her, won't make her all that thrilled to support your cause.

She didn't chest feed, she breast fed. Its a slap to the face of women and their rights.

Its deliberately divisive, and shaming people into compliance further strips such people of their rights.

If anyone can't see through what he is actually doing, you're beyond help.

Of course this is what’s happening.  Shame and erasure of the most central elements of our humanity are what’s happening: women, men, the family unit, reality itself.  In some cases people simply have to accept that they can’t have their wishes fulfilled, because the price is too high, and I don’t mean financially.

There are reasons for longstanding social mores and reasons why societies that break these rules fail. Whether or not one personally likes or follows the natural order of things doesn’t change the fact that nature exists and there are consequences from ignoring it.

Respecting longstanding and essential rights doesn’t make people bigots or excuse harassment. It means that not all wants can be accommodated in a healthy society.

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Of course it isn't - You cannot narrow that which is nonexistant :) 

Don't forget its you who's frightened by a little absorbent pad and string. You see the end of the world as you know it and I see...gun cleaning supplies where soldiers can find them easily.

On 12/8/2023 at 5:48 PM, CdnFox said:

https://tnc.news/2023/12/08/can-military-mandate-menstruation-kits-mens-bathrooms/

In a move to align with the Liberal government’s commitment to “inclusivity,” Canadian military bases are required to provide menstrual products, including tampons and pads, in men’s washrooms by December 15.

This directive, issued by Employment and Social Development Canada, extends to all federally regulated workplaces and military installations.

True North has independently verified the implementation of this policy in at least one Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) military base, where menstruation kits are now available in men’s washrooms. 

"We could really use more ammo to practice with and some newer gear. Could you help us out?"  -  "Best we can do for you is menstruation kits in the mens bathrooms.  That's our budget blown."

And trudeau says the country isn't "broken" .  Sigh.

I am a man and i have no need for those pads to be installed in men's bathrooms. WTF do men need to have menstruation pads in men's bathrooms for? As you said, this is truly a waste of taxpayer's tax dollars. These gawd dam liberals are really phukd up in their crazy phkn heads. This left wing liberal lunacy inclusivity nonsense can go kiss my white arse hole. Canada needs the conservative party in power more than ever. It's time to bring back common sense to this sad and sick left wing liberal controlled country before we all go mad. Liberalism is truly a disease that must be eradicated. Works for me. 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Don't forget its you who's frightened by a little absorbent pad and string.

LOL - suuuuuureeee... petrified :)   The very fact you need to lie to yourself like that shows you know you're wrong.

Poor little eyeball - the world is turning against the woke and your buddy justin's days in office are coming to an end, so you lash out like a 4 year old.  Ahh well.  You do you kiddo.

On 12/12/2023 at 10:18 PM, herbie said:

Talk about brain locked ultra-conservatives. Can't even imagine having just a "bathroom" in a facility. Can't comprehend desegregation by race began in the military and by sex is no different.

Herbie, don't get offended but I have to ask... have you ever seen a woman naked?

22 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

So a transgender male will never use the men’s washroom?

How many trans men do you think there are anyway? Damn few compared to the reverse. Perhaps because you can call yourself male all you want you're still gonna be a weak-assed female.  Only difference now is that if you mouth off to a guy he can kick your ass guilt free.

4 hours ago, I am Groot said:

How many trans men do you think there are anyway? Damn few compared to the reverse. Perhaps because you can call yourself male all you want you're still gonna be a weak-assed female.  Only difference now is that if you mouth off to a guy he can kick your ass guilt free.

I have no idea.  I guess once they’re stocked up, the supplies will last a long time then. 

Not sure what you’re going on about with ass-kicking, or what your point is.  

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

I’ll tell you what. As a gesture of friendship, you can have my menstruation kit.  I don’t mean borrow either.  It’s yours to keep.  : )

Eyeball is old school from BC he uses birch bark and pine cones... 

• Haha 2