UKRAINE and RUSSIA

betsy

Imagine how anti-semitism can take such priority that Ukraine would rather openly side with its own attackers against Israel?
It's insane!

I no longer support Ukraine. 

As far as I'm concerned............................. Ukraine and Russia belong together.

13 November 2022,

‘We’re teaming up with Russia and Iran who are attacking us and distancing ourselves from Israel – which we want as an ally,’ laments Alexey Aristovich

On Friday, a UN committee approved a resolution to request the International Court of Justice to “urgently” weigh in on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and Israeli “annexation.”
The resolution, titled “Israeli practices and settlement activities affecting the rights of the Palestinian people and other Arabs of the occupied territories,” was one of several focused on the conflict during the session.

It requests that The Hague-based ICJ “render urgently an advisory opinion” on Israel’s “prolonged occupation, settlement and annexation of Palestinian territory.”

“Ukraine must at least abstain from such votes,” he added.

Edited by betsy

On 12/6/2023 at 1:09 PM, betsy said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Ukraine loses the war.

Ukraine has already lost betsy. It's now just a question of how badly they've lost.

Zelinsky never was anything but an actor. He's destroyed an entire generation of Ukrainian men. Now he's working on the elder generation. 

But this siding with UN resolutions against Isreal, only shows just how much of a puppet Zelinsky really is.

Meanwhile...

https://english.elpais.com/international/2023-12-04/kyiv-mayor-accuses-zelenskiy-of-authoritarianism-ending-ukraines-political-truce.html

https://www.lemonde.fr/en/united-states/article/2023/12/05/zelensky-abruptly-cancels-planned-video-meeting-with-us-senators_6315610_133.html

Meh...what else could one expect from a sock puppet like Zelinsky?

43 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Why...anyone he think will line his pockets.

So he's currently funded by the USA and Western align nations in Europe and elsewhere right?

So he's a puppet of them by siding against Israel? He's a puppet of Biden for disagreeing with Biden?

I'm still trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, and taking your statements as being honest and thoughtful. So now I have found something that doesn't make sense to me and I'm asking you to explain.

Let's see how this goes.

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

So he's currently funded by the USA and Western align nations in Europe and elsewhere right?

So he's a puppet of them by siding against Israel? He's a puppet of Biden for disagreeing with Biden?

I'm still trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, and taking your statements as being honest and thoughtful. So now I have found something that doesn't make sense to me and I'm asking you to explain.

Let's see how this goes.

IMO...this UN thing is Zelinsky trying to put Ukraine back on the graveytrain.

His wife needs another Paris shopping spree I understand...

13 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Let's see how this goes.

He's jealous Israel has stolen his thunder IMO.

Even though the cold war supposedly "ended", that didn't stop the covert manipulation by intrigue and espionage by political forces that has been ongoing almost since the dawn of world history. There is a parallel reality that common citizens are not aware of, the violent and evil world of international politics. You are being systematically lied to, and programmed to believe things and especially to believe the political forces. I mean the people who actually run things.

Basically though USSR is no more, Russia is still a nuclear superpower among the five "great powers", as some call them.

That is, USA, China, Russia, Great Britain and France. These are locked in a deadly 5-way sumo wrestling match. They know the consequences of their actions, so they never attack one another directly. Their battles continue by proxy. That's why when western liberals began a campaign in 2014 to "improve democracy" in Ukraine, by investing $5 Billion in the party of Zelesnky et al, and the media campaign they financed, it put them on the road to war with Russia. Exactly what the western liberal powers want, and has everything to do with power, control and money. Even though the Ukraine may lose (they lose by being in war in the first place), Russia will also lose for the same reason. West wins.

In other words you giving up all of your money while I keep mine, makes me happy.

On 12/8/2023 at 7:07 AM, Nationalist said:

Ukraine has already lost betsy. It's now just a question of how badly they've lost.

Hilarious delusion. The number of Russian casualties is equivalent to 87% of its original invasion force. Not 87% of its combat troops,  87% of the entire invasion army, cooks and janitors and all, along with 2/3 of all its pre-invasion armour. Russias army was thrown backwards from the gates of Kyiv all away across the Dnipro river in the east. 

Even if a peace treaty were signed tomorrow and Russia got to keep what it still held this is an embarrassing loss for Russia   Plus now they’re deep in hock to their close allies China and Iran. Their military and economy have been so damaged it is essentially useless for anything except defending and dying in the trenches built in Ukraine. 

• Like 1

On 12/13/2023 at 9:13 PM, BeaverFever said:

Hilarious delusion. The number of Russian casualties is equivalent to 87% of its original invasion force. Not 87% of its combat troops,  87% of the entire invasion army, cooks and janitors and all, along with 2/3 of all its pre-invasion armour. Russias army was thrown backwards from the gates of Kyiv all away across the Dnipro river in the east. 

Even if a peace treaty were signed tomorrow and Russia got to keep what it still held this is an embarrassing loss for Russia   Plus now they’re deep in hock to their close allies China and Iran. Their military and economy have been so damaged it is essentially useless for anything except defending and dying in the trenches built in Ukraine. 

Actually...Russia's economy is just fine. But you continue to believe CNN and the NYT. They'll tell you what you want to hear...until it becomes way too obvious that they're wrong...yet again.

43 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Actually...Russia's economy is just fine. But you continue to believe CNN and the NYT. They'll tell you what you want to hear...until it becomes way too obvious that they're wrong...yet again.

?

Their economy has never been fine.  Their GDP is smaller than Canada’s despite having nearly 4x our population and immediately neighbouring most of the world’s largest economies in Asia and Europe 

But you continue to believe the Putin-controlled state media and Russian troll farm propaganda outlets. They’ll tell you what you want to hear…until it becomes way too obvious that they’re wrong…yet again 

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

?

Their economy has never been fine.  Their GDP is smaller than Canada’s despite having nearly 4x our population and immediately neighbouring most of the world’s largest economies in Asia and Europe 

But you continue to believe the Putin-controlled state media and Russian troll farm propaganda outlets. They’ll tell you what you want to hear…until it becomes way too obvious that they’re wrong…yet again 

What I believe is numbers.

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/RUS/russia/gdp-gross-domestic-product

On 12/16/2023 at 7:07 AM, Nationalist said:

Russia's economy is fine, according to smoothbrain, which is whatever the Kremlin is saying.  Smoothbrain doesn't actually know anything about the Russian economy, or how they've managed to prop things up after being sanctioned so heavily.  Smooth-brain complains about interest rates and inflation in Canada, while inflation in Russia was almost 12% last year, 7% this year, and that the interest rates are +15% to prevent the collapse of the ruble and try to tack down on inflation (16% this year) .  

If the Russian economy is "just fine", then Justin Trudeau is a great fiscal manager as well, because all the government needs to do is run massive deficits and you can always count on Justin for that.  

47 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Russia's economy is fine, according to smoothbrain, which is whatever the Kremlin is saying.  Smoothbrain doesn't actually know anything about the Russian economy, or how they've managed to prop things up after being sanctioned so heavily.  Smooth-brain complains about interest rates and inflation in Canada, while inflation in Russia was almost 12% last year, 7% this year, and that the interest rates are +15% to prevent the collapse of the ruble and try to tack down on inflation (16% this year) .  

If the Russian economy is "just fine", then Justin Trudeau is a great fiscal manager as well, because all the government needs to do is run massive deficits and you can always count on Justin for that.  

Lol...and goofball thinks he knows what he's talking about.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...and goofball thinks he knows what he's talking about.

Even if I knew nothing, I'd still be better informed on the topic than you.  It's not what you don't know that's the problem, in your case.  It's what you think you know, but that just ain't so.  ?

41 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Even if I knew nothing, I'd still be better informed on the topic than you.  It's not what you don't know that's the problem, in your case.  It's what you think you know, but that just ain't so.  ?

What I think is that you're prone to believing whatever makes you feel good. Like Ukraine having any chance of winning a war with Russia. 

What I know is something along the lines of the following...

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putin-says-russia-is-ready-talk-ukraine-2023-12-19/

And that zelinsky's leadership is on shakey ground now.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

What I think is that you're prone to believing whatever makes you feel good. Like Ukraine having any chance of winning a war with Russia. 

Says the Trumpy election denier, and the Putin parrot.  ?

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

What I know is something along the lines of the following...

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/putin-says-russia-is-ready-talk-ukraine-2023-12-19/

Like I said, you just parrot what Putin says without a thought.  Anyone with a brain understands that he has zero credibility whatsoever, but dumb-dumb Trumpy election deniers believe whatever orange man tells them to.  ?  

Edited by Moonbox

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Says the Trumpy election denier, and the Putin parrot.  ?

Like I said, you just parrot what Putin says without a thought.  Anyone with a brain understands that he has zero credibility whatsoever, but dumb-dumb Trumpy election deniers believe whatever orange man tells them to.  ?  

Laugh it up furball...

But Ukraine is out of soldiers, money and arms. This was inevitable. I was right...

And you were wrong.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Laugh it up furball...

But Ukraine is out of soldiers, money and arms. This was inevitable. I was right...

And you were wrong.

Where did you get that from?  Was it Youtube?  Russia Today?  Straight out of the mouth of Orange Man?  

What were you right about, exactly?  Turkey leaving NATO?  ?

6 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Where did you get that from?  Was it Youtube?  Russia Today?  Straight out of the mouth of Orange Man?  

What were you right about, exactly?  Turkey leaving NATO?  ?

As I said...I was right and you...as usual...we're wrong.

Enjoy that egg.

• Haha 1