Crazies stab Derek Chauvin, the cop wrongfully convicted of murder after the lefties incited a race riot

15 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Have you read the opinion given at trial by Martin Tobin that the pressure applied to Floyd would have killed a person completely free of any drugs? Do you have some specific objection to that testimony based on medical pathophysiology? 

Yeah, I've heard the theory that he was placing pressure on the carotid artery but it's not legit. The knee is too wide to apply specific pressure like that. Also, with Floyd facing away from him, the pressure of the knee was closer to the back of the neck than under the side of the chin. 

The pressure was also up in the shoulder area, away from the chest, so the effect on his breathing wasn't all that bad. It's what officers were trained to do in the Minneapolis PD. 

If you want to talk about the medical pathophysiology, the drugs that he took were the greatest contributing factor to his death. The fact that he was resisting arrest was the next greatest contributing factor to his death. 

If you watched that whole arrest in real time, without the benefit of hindsight, you'd think that Floyd was a complete ****** and that officers were quite patient with him. He almost got himself shot when he was in his car, in the first 20 seconds of the incident. 

Floyd's arrest was a case study in "what not to do when you're being arrested". 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

The day I saw that fiasco, I had to wonder why the 2 cops didn't just leave Floyd in the backseat when they had him there, close the door and either move along or call an ambulance to deal with this drug induced freakout?

Just a series of mistakes, unfortunately. Partly incompetence.

But yeah, am not a cop for a reason, and I do agree that those giving them the hardest flack, would fare far worse under similar duress.

3 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Just a series of mistakes, unfortunately. Partly incompetence.

But yeah, am not a cop for a reason, and I do agree that those giving them the hardest flack, would fare far worse under similar duress.

Of all the cops I've known, and there's been a few, only 2 were just total bulls. 1 of then got relieved of duty eventually, and the other lost a court case to me. Both Caucasian if it matters.

Diminishing police authority is a dangerous idea...and that's what these people are doing.

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Of all the cops I've known, and there's been a few, only 2 were just total bulls. 1 of then got relieved of duty eventually, and the other lost a court case to me. Both Caucasian if it matters.

Diminishing police authority is a dangerous idea...and that's what these people are doing.

Only two? I would have guessed you've known a lot more bulls. 

3 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

On that, I agree.

That respect needs to be restored, if you want any semblance of law and order vs what you see in cities like San Francisco. 

The respect will be restored when they stop breaking the law and dept policy, as well as turning in the bad apples that don't.

51 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Only two? I would have guessed you've known a lot more bulls. 

... based on the amount of their shit he's collected....

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

The respect will be restored

When people teach their kids to respect authority figures and others.

Politicians getting assaulted and harassed at rising levels, showcases that the basic respect for authority for many is gone.

Police can never eradicate crime within their force. They can only attempt to ensure justice is served when a crime is committed.

If anything, they are under a greater microscope than ever, and less respected. 

Far more illegally acting in prior generations, yet revered just like the military.

I don't buy it if police is improved they will be respected more. This is a byproduct of social decay.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

IMO leftists are heavily invested in teaching kids to hate/disrespect police officers, politicians, white people, Jews, etc. 

Kids also grow up with a general lack of accountability because corporal punishment was replaced with hugs, timeouts and gentle chiding. 

What leftists fail to realize when they're busy teaching their kids that screwing up doesn't hurt is that eventually, the life lessons are coming, and they'll cost a lot more than a pat on the bum. 

• Like 2

On 12/4/2023 at 11:00 AM, Nationalist said:

An autopsy is not supposed to be an opinion. There was no evidence of Floyd being choked to death. The low life died from drugs and panic.

Do you think it is revealed truth passed down from the Almighty? Sometimes in natural deaths the autopsy findings basically explain themselves, eg a ruptured atherosclerotic abdominal aneurysm, but not in asphyxial deaths. That’s why we are having this conversation. 

On 12/4/2023 at 4:30 PM, WestCanMan said:

Yeah, I've heard the theory that he was placing pressure on the carotid artery but it's not legit. The knee is too wide to apply specific pressure like that. Also, with Floyd facing away from him, the pressure of the knee was closer to the back of the neck than under the side of the chin. 

The pressure was also up in the shoulder area, away from the chest, so the effect on his breathing wasn't all that bad. It's what officers were trained to do in the Minneapolis PD. 

If you want to talk about the medical pathophysiology, the drugs that he took were the greatest contributing factor to his death. The fact that he was resisting arrest was the next greatest contributing factor to his death. 

If you watched that whole arrest in real time, without the benefit of hindsight, you'd think that Floyd was a complete ****** and that officers were quite patient with him. He almost got himself shot when he was in his car, in the first 20 seconds of the incident. 

Floyd's arrest was a case study in "what not to do when you're being arrested". 

AFAIK Tobin’s evidence was not challenged by an expert in the same field. It laid emphasis on the restriction in breathing rather than pressure on blood vessels. 

Edited by SpankyMcFarland

44 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

that screwing up doesn't hurt

This is what bothers me most.

People wanting kids never understand what it feels like to lose, or face a setback.

This panic they will get hurt and somehow don't have the capability to pick themselves back up.

You're robbing your child of the ability to adjust, to open their minds and to avoid taking things for granted. All invaluable life lessons and skills to have in their professional future.

I remember debate classes when I was a teen. They would get heated, but life went on afterwards.

Now, if there is a disagreement, some can't handle and seem to wish to assault or kill another due to it.

I see so many tik toks of youth complaining about working for less than they are "worth".

My niece, I love her to death, but rolled her eyes at making anything less than 80, 000$ a year. 

"My time is worth something!"

I unfortunately smiled while over at their house for supper, and told her "good luck with that", which wasn't as supportive as her parents, but reality power slapped her. 

I may think am the shit, but with no proven track record, very few will want to risk that massive an investment on hope.

Nobody was willing to hire her at that rate and she is being paid minimum wage for her first job.

Start small, finish big and use all your moments to learn from them. What's wrong with that?!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

AFAIK Tobin’s evidence was not challenged by an expert in the same field. It laid emphasis on the restriction in breathing rather than pressure on blood vessels. 

If you watch the bodycam footage, Floyd was already complaining that he couldn't breathe when no one was touching him, and he was in the police car. His inability to breathe was mainly due to his own set of circumstances and didn't have anything to do with Chauvin.

8 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Politicians getting assaulted and harassed at rising levels, showcases that the basic respect for authority for many is gone.

Police can never eradicate crime within their force. They can only attempt to ensure justice is served when a crime is committed.

If anything, they are under a greater microscope than ever, and less respected. 

Far more illegally acting in prior generations, yet revered just like the military.

I don't buy it if police is improved they will be respected more. This is a byproduct of social decay.

Nope. This is a byproduct of cell & body cams revealing that for which there was no evidence BEFORE.

And the rotten behavior which was covered up, being revealed.

PROOF: cops filed false reports in BOTH Floyd's and LaQuan McDonald's murders.

In the latter case, it was body cams which showed the many shots fired that the 16 cops on the scene lied about in their reports.

Enough evidence to convict both cops.

53 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you watch the bodycam footage, Floyd was already complaining that he couldn't breathe when no one was touching him, and he was in the police car. His inability to breathe was mainly due to his own set of circumstances and didn't have anything to do with Chauvin.

He wasn't dead until Chauvin took 9 minutes to kill him. Undisputed, on VIDEO and CONVICTED.

Growing up poor, a lot of folks in my family and nearby had legal issues. Consequently.. they always had a deep fear/hate of the police. They were the ones most likely to resist arrest, complain, mouth off, and so on. They always feel that they are being targeted. There is a sliver of truth to that. When you get on the law enforcement radar.. you tend to stay on it. Also, if you associate with bad company.. you stay on the radar. I, on the other hand, stayed out of trouble and therefore have no hate/dislike for the police and feel that they are under the microscope a bit too much. With any professions, there are bad apples. Police are not the exception. the only difference is that their bad apples end up on the front page and are vilified. If it was a line cook or construction laborer.. folks get mad but no need to take it to the press. 

54 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Growing up poor, a lot of folks in my family and nearby had legal issues. Consequently.. they always had a deep fear/hate of the police. They were the ones most likely to resist arrest, complain, mouth off, and so on. They always feel that they are being targeted. There is a sliver of truth to that. When you get on the law enforcement radar.. you tend to stay on it. Also, if you associate with bad company.. you stay on the radar. I, on the other hand, stayed out of trouble and therefore have no hate/dislike for the police and feel that they are under the microscope a bit too much. With any professions, there are bad apples. Police are not the exception. the only difference is that their bad apples end up on the front page and are vilified. If it was a line cook or construction laborer.. folks get mad but no need to take it to the press. 

That's not the only difference. Police JOB is to enforce the law. Too many do NOT enforce the law against their fellow cops and that is a big reason illegal actions are rampant and respect is low.

Being under the microscope of cell and body cams is helping to change that.

2 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Do you think it is revealed truth passed down from the Almighty? Sometimes in natural deaths the autopsy findings basically explain themselves, eg a ruptured atherosclerotic abdominal aneurysm, but not in asphyxial deaths. That’s why we are having this conversation. 

No I believe when the coroner says the subject didn't die of strangulation, that the subject didn't die of strangulation.

49 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No I believe when the coroner says the subject didn't die of strangulation, that the subject didn't die of strangulation.

Sure. Because that's convenient to believe. But when the same source you believed a minute ago tells you exactly what DID kill Floyd, you dismiss it.

There's probably a name for that...

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

Sure. Because that's convenient to believe. But when the same source you believed a minute ago tells you exactly what DID kill Floyd, you dismiss it.

Listen stupid, if you watch this video you'll see Floyd in his own words say he can't breathe at 7:54.

Before that he said that he felt like he was going to die at 6:30, he made comments about choking, etc. There was no one impairing his breathing in any way. Not by touching his neck, not by touching his rib cage, nothing. He was just saying things like that constantly.

This video shows nothing but Floyd making bad decisions, resisting arrest and saying that he's gonna die/can't breathe.

1. When the officers came up to the car to arrest him for the fake bill he started rummaging under the passenger seat. It totally looked like he was going for a weapon. He was lucky he didn't get shot right at that point.
  2. He resisted arrest for several minutes, and was incredibly annoying that whole time
  3. He just constantly said that he was gonna die, couldn't breathe, etc. The officers clearly didn't believe him, and why would they? The whole time that he was saying "I'm not resisting", he was completely resisting.

The real crime in all of this is that the Dem DA, Keith Ellison, kept this video hidden from the public for months while the rioting was going on, because it destroyed the carefully cultivated BLM/Dem/CNN narrative about "RACIST COPS KILLING AN INNOCENT BLACK MAN!", and they needed those riots to help demonrat Joe win the election. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hodad said:

If a cop pulls you over, cuffs you and does not strangle you...or even beat you beside restraining you...and you have a heart attack and die...did the cop kill you?

Edited by Nationalist

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Didn’t have anything to do with Chauvin…I don’t think anybody will buy that particular claim. 

You have a basic problem that you fail to address. The expert testimony of Martin Tobin, which sealed Chauvin’s fate, was not challenged by a similar witness for the defence. Why were they not able to find somebody as well qualified to dispute Tobin’s evidence? 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Listen stupid, if you watch this video you'll see Floyd in his own words say he can't breathe at 7:54.

Before that he said that he felt like he was going to die at 6:30, he made comments about choking, etc. There was no one impairing his breathing in any way. Not by touching his neck, not by touching his rib cage, nothing. He was just saying things like that constantly.

This video shows nothing but Floyd making bad decisions, resisting arrest and saying that he's gonna die/can't breathe.

1. When the officers came up to the car to arrest him for the fake bill he started rummaging under the passenger seat. It totally looked like he was going for a weapon. He was lucky he didn't get shot right at that point.
  2. He resisted arrest for several minutes, and was incredibly annoying that whole time
  3. He just constantly said that he was gonna die, couldn't breathe, etc. The officers clearly didn't believe him, and why would they? The whole time that he was saying "I'm not resisting", he was completely resisting.

The real crime in all of this is that the Dem DA, Keith Ellison, kept this video hidden from the public for months while the rioting was going on, because it destroyed the carefully cultivated BLM/Dem/CNN narrative about "RACIST COPS KILLING AN INNOCENT BLACK MAN!", and they needed those riots to help demonrat Joe win the election. 

The idea that you think this is "evidence" of something is hilarious. 

I've got a tip for you, dumbass: if someone is complaining that they can't breathe, don't kneel on their neck for 9 minutes or you too will be in prison for murder.

Jeebus, put 2 and 2 together.?‍♀️

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

If a cop pulls you over, cuffs you and does not strangle you...or even beat you beside restraining you...and you have a heart attack and die...did the cop kill you?

It's this a mindbending riddle? Did he stab me with an icicle?

I'm going to ask you to think for a minute if there are any other ways to reduce it eliminate the ability to breathe? 

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Almost certainly for the latter beating.

The "glass jaw" defense for attackers DOES NOT WORK HERE.

㊙️ cuffing is SOP. Beating is NOT when the suspect is cuffed and multiple officers are available for restraint.

14 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

MO leftists are heavily invested in teaching kids to hate/disrespect police officers, politicians, white people, Jews, etc.

Anything they see as established authority or a power source.  They want to destroy society so they can rebuild it, and that means dismantling organizations that have power or respect, such as cops, whites, etc.

• Like 1