If you keep bringing in Muslims, then you have to deal with the consequences.

Douglas Murray, editor of the Spectator, writing in the National Review, dares to openly state the problem with bringing in large numbers of Muslims and spending no effort to weed out those with bigoted, racist or misogynistic world views. What happens is your country changes. Things which were once open become closed. Ways and styles of behaviour, things you can say and do, will be threatened or changed by angry, religious fundamentalists who, as we all know, are quite willing to resort to violence to get their way. How many? What percentage? No one knows. No one dares to ask. But to quote Brigitte Gabriel, it's not the quiet mass of people who decide on things, it's the loud, angry and determined minority. It was that way in Germany in the 1930s, and in Japan, in Russia then and now. Most want to just get on with their lives. But they're irrelevant. China is the same. Most are peaceful people. But they're irrelevant. And most estimates of the world population say up to a quarter of Muslims could be considered hard core beliefs in a world wide caliphate and an Islamic state. And the more Muslims we allow in without any screening and without any effort at integration, the higher that population will become here.

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2023/12/how-mass-immigration-makes-antisemitism-worse/

Edited by I am Groot
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

Douglas Murray, editor of the Spectator, writing in the National Review, dares to openly state the problem with bringing in large numbers of Muslims and spending no effort to weed out those with bigoted, racist or misogynistic world views. What happens is your country changes. Things which were once open become closed. Ways and styles of behaviour, things you can say and do, will be threatened or changed by angry, religious fundamentalists who, as we all know, are quite willing to resort to violence to get their way. How many? What percentage? No one knows. No one dares to ask. But to quote Brigitte Gabriel, it's not the quiet mass of people who decide on things, it's the loud, angry and determined minority. It was that way in Germany in the 1930s, and in Japan, in Russia then and now. Most want to just get on with their lives. But they're irrelevant. China is the same. Most are peaceful people. But they're irrelevant. And most estimates of the world population say up to a quarter of Muslims could be considered hard core beliefs in a world wide caliphate and an Islamic state. And the more Muslims we allow in without any screening and without any effort at integration, the higher that population will become here.

https://www.nationalreview.com/magazine/2023/12/how-mass-immigration-makes-antisemitism-worse/

Great post. I have been very concerned about lack of proper screening to weed out bigoted, racist or hateful or women haters. This does not apply exclusively to Muslims but it does to a large extend. There are many non-Muslims in Islamic country (those who are Muslims only in their birth certificates but not in beliefs), simply having the unfortunate luck of being born there and also some (though rare in my view) who are progressive but in my view the majority in some Muslim countries fall into neither category. 

There has been a significant increase in immigration levels past 8 years with little and no screening and we already witness the consequences. I am very concern for the future of this great country I have chosen as my home and has been my home for decades. You wish to see future Canada then look at France today!!

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ultimate irony=making a racist post that also warns about Nazism...

There is nothing racist about his post. I am afraid by calling a post like this racist you suppress similar posts. This is a free country. We live in democracy because our veterans made sacrifices so that we live in peace and democracy.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

Canadian conservatives love conservative Muslims when it comes to drag story hour, trans people, etc

And, as the poster says, it’s not all Muslims who are extremists.  

Maybe the problem is being a social conservative, not the Muslim part?  Should Canada screen immigrants out for being socially conservative?  Might be a better strategy…

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ultimate irony=making a racist post that also warns about Nazism...

Are you going to try to tell us all that we can import large numbers of Palestinians here without facing an increased terrorist threat?

Sorry, but that's just a factor of your own rainbow ignorance. 

FYI there are two reasons why NO MUSLIM COUNTRIES ALLOW PALESTINIAN REFUGEES TO IMMIGRATE THERE:

1) They want the conflict against the Jews to stay hot, they want the eventual genocide to happen

2) They learned their lesson from Jordan, where the Palestinians that they allowed into their country allied with foreign gov'ts and tried to overthrow the Jordanian government. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Maybe the problem is being a social conservative, not the Muslim part?  Should Canada screen immigrants out for being socially conservative?  Might be a better strategy…

No. Potential candidates must be screened for being women haters, disrespectful of democratic values, disrespectful for other religions, disrespectful towards equality and human rights. Equality, respect for women, respect for religions and human rights does not exist in any religion which was spread by invasion, military conquer, dictatorship, and principal of which is inequality for women

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

women haters

Social conservatives want to remove medical rights from women. 

27 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

disrespectful of democratic values

We’ve seen on this site social conservatives calling for blasphemy laws. Christian social conservatives want Canada to regress to when things like the Sabbath were enforced by law.  That’s not very democratic, is it?

29 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

disrespectful for other religions

Social conservatives always respect other religions and secular values?

Unless Canada turns back to God and obeys His Word as given in the Holy Bible, it will be destroyed.”  https://www.wordoflifeministry.ca/articles1/is-canada-a-christian-nation

I think you described every social conservative, not just Muslims.  

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

We’ve seen on this site social conservatives calling for blasphemy laws. Christian social conservatives want Canada to regress to when things like the Sabbath were enforced by law.  That’s not very democratic, is it?

Unless Canada turns back to God and obeys His Word as given in the Holy Bible, it will be destroyed.”  https://www.wordoflifeministry.ca/articles1/is-canada-a-christian-nation

This is 100% correct.  That should not deflect from the fact that it also describes Muslims.

For degree, one would have to look at individual issues, people and locations.

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

This is 100% correct.  That should not deflect from the fact that it also describes Muslims.

For degree, one would have to look at individual issues, people and locations.

Yes, I mentioned that in the post above.  And the quote I put in from that ministry preaching for Canada to “obey God or be destroyed” is a ministry dedicated to the goal of reconciling with Muslims….   They see an ally in socially conservative Muslims.  I don’t know how it would work exactly, but they don’t see Muslims as an enemy of Canada, but as an ally to turn Canada into a more religious country. 

So what’s the problem:  Muslims, or social conservatives from any religion?

29 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

I did say in my posts these behaviours is not exclusive to Muslims but a good majority of Muslims in many Islamic countries.

By women haters I didn't mean medical rights for women. I meant those subhumans who force women to wear hijab or force them to stay home, not to get education, beat them if they disobey,.... people treat their pets much better than that.

44 minutes ago, Legato said:

Muslim is not a race.

It is a choice therefore it is not racism.

2 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

So what’s the problem:  Muslims, or social conservatives from any religion?

Both

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Are you going to try to tell us all that we can import large numbers of Palestinians here without facing an increased terrorist threat?

It is not Palestinian nationals you should focus on. There are some good Palestinians too though not that much but we can't ban all. We should screen much more the nationals from Muslim countries not just Palestinians and if we have to take Muslims then  take more culturally compatible Europeans or highly educated open minded progressive Muslims as rare as they are, they do exist,

Just now, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I meant those subhumans who force women to wear hijab or force them to stay home, not to get education, beat them if they disobey

Like some socially conservative Christian sects.  I hear you. We’re practically on the same side of the fence.  Maybe we should screen for social conservatives, not just Muslim social conservatives?  

5 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

By women haters I didn't mean medical rights for women.

What could be more hateful than to tell a teen rape victim that they must give birth to their rapist’s child?  

3 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

There is nothing racist about his post. I am afraid by calling a post like this racist you suppress similar posts. This is a free country. We live in democracy because our veterans made sacrifices so that we live in peace and democracy

Oh yes. bring in the memory of the veterans who gave their lives to protect those who discriminate and exclude specific groups from their culture. Those WaffenSS deserve to be remembered.

Goes great with the predictable "I'm not the racist, you're the racist" response.

21 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Like some socially conservative Christian sects.  I hear you. We’re practically on the same side of the fence.  Maybe we should screen for social conservatives, not just Muslim social conservatives?  

What could be more hateful than to tell a teen rape victim that they must give birth to their rapist’s child?  

The things is that when it comes to Muslims, the social conservatism is very high, includes almost every practising Muslim whereas when it comes to say Christianity, it is low not sure how low but likely a small minority.

What could be more hateful is to actually rape a teenage virgin the night before her excecution or rape and torture and kill her because she refused to wear the fu*cking Islamic hijab (Nika Shakarami in Islamic Republic).

Death to any religion which advocates hating women to this extend.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, herbie said:

Oh yes. bring in the memory of the veterans who gave their lives to protect those who discriminate and exclude specific groups from their culture. Those WaffenSS deserve to be remembered.

Goes great with the predictable "I'm not the racist, you're the racist" response.

You are one of those who should have been screened out. You don't like it here GO BACK to the hell hole you come from. Call me racist. So be it. You are given a chance to share prosperity in this best country in the world and what you do is to lash back at the people who gave you that chance.

10 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

The things is that when it comes to Muslims, the social conservatism is very high, includes almost every practsing Muslim whereas when it comes to say Christianity, it is low not sure how low but likely a small minority.

What could be more hateful is to actually rape a teenage virgin the night before her excecution or rape and torture and kill her because she refused to wear the fu*cking Islamic hijab (Nika Shakarami in Islamic Republic).

Death to any religion which advocates hating women to this extend.

Your laser focus on Islam is odd to me.  Why would we focus on a religion when it should be the views of the individual that needs to be scrutinized?

Edited by TreeBeard
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, TreeBeard said:

Your laser focus on Islam is odd to me.  Why would we focus on a religion when it should be the views of the individual that needs to be scrutinized?

I don't understand what you are saying. Read the title of the thread again. Keep those who are women haters out of my country and my neighborhood. Keep the trash out regardless of religion.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

6 minutes ago, herbie said:

insert any further opinion to follow and claim it's not racist

I told you being a Muslim is not a race but is a choice therefore being against their way of thinking is not racism. I  am not saying people of certain color or race should be banned. I am saying those whose behaviour is not culturally compatible with democratic values of Canada which stands for respect and equality for women, respect for other religions and respect for human rights must be screened out. That may include many Muslims but not all but also many social conservatives of all races. What is your problem of understanding my posts?

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 hours ago, TreeBeard said:

Should Canada screen immigrants out for being socially conservative?  Might be a better strategy…

LOL...   You only want people who agree with your perversions, like killing unborn babies on demand, same-sex marriage, teaching kids in public schools that sexual orientation and gender identity is a choice and any kid can be any sex he wants on any given day, a loose justice system that allows offenders (sexual, thieves, violent criminals) to be arrested one day and released that afternoon.  This is common today in your liberal Canada.  NO thanks.  Give us more social conservatives that believe in law and order and decency, not some drunken drug addict liberal's idea of freedom and law and order.  God bless those that stand for righteousness and oppose anarchy and criminality.

8 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

What a muslim believes comes from Moses and your God, you may tell them they are wrong but not impose your view to them. They can believe and do  what they want as long as it is acceptable to the law.

You need to look up "madrassas".

1 hour ago, TreeBeard said:

We’ve seen on this site social conservatives calling for blasphemy laws.

Because when in a restaurant or public place, nobody should have to listen to loud-mouthed blasphemers using obscene or blasphemous language.  Freedom of speech has its limits.  Keep your dirt and perversions away from kids especially.

• Haha 1