"Israel"- a name of Pretense.

35 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

A. I wasn't talking to you.

You're posting on a public website. You're "talking to" everyone here.

If you want a private convo, use PM.

35 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

B. Tell me then...who were the Israeli colonists...exactly? Do you know?

Zionists who emigrated from Europe (mostly) because they believe being Jewish means their ancestors once lived there LONG AGO despite the fact that no family members lived there for hundreds of years.

I have referenced before their 2000 year old "claim" on that land.

Some seem to believe that older claims are stronger, while I believe that recent claims are strongest. AKA those who are current NATIVES and their immediate family descendents.

32 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Makes a lot of sense actually.

Here - I shall use that technique to  sum up Robosmith's arguments for you :

Birds of a feather SQUAWK..... cause that's all they can do. Duh

• Like 1

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

You're posting on a public website. You're "talking to" everyone here.

If you want a private convo, use PM.

Zionists who emigrated from Europe (mostly) because they believe being Jewish means their ancestors once lived there LONG AGO despite the fact that no family members lived there for hundreds of years.

I have referenced before their 2000 year old "claim" on that land.

Some seem to believe that older claims are stronger, while I believe that recent claims are strongest. AKA those who are current NATIVES and their immediate family descendents.

There were 2 main Jewish tribes that had migrated from Europe when the Romans kicked them out of Palestine. Which of the 2 were responsible for being kicked out...and which of them were the original Israeli migrants?

20 hours ago, Rebound said:

Come on, this is flat out anti-Semitism.  It’s like posting that Islam is a religion of hate; that’s just nonsense. 

It is your own opinion that you feel that this is anti-Semtism. For others, it is not being anti-semitic. It's just their way of calling it out as they see it. No problem here. ?

15 hours ago, Rebound said:

Oh? Can you prove that “God formed the Nation of Israel, who followed Him.”

And can you prove that “The Jews stopped over 2,000 years ago. That's why their nation was swallowed up. They even rejected God's son. The Judaism today is completely different.” ?

As for the OP, let me say this about the Jews: 5,000 years, and there are still Jews.  Where are the Romans, or the ancient Greeks, or the Persians, or Egyptians? All completely gone. Judaism was already older when Christ was alive than Christianity is today.  And Jesus was Jewish! 

WTF? The Romans, Greeks, Persians and Egyptians are all still around also? What the hell are you trying to say here? Just wondering. 

11 hours ago, Rebound said:

Fact: God hates you.

It would appear  to me as though god hates everybody. We are all supposed to be god's children, but yet, he still allows his children to keep trying to kill one another. Show me as to how god really does love and not hates his children? Well? 

8 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Hi.

image.png.9e1bbf3e0c0e1e95859718e4a219d66c.png

She says what she says because she has to say it, or else, she will have to go look for a another job somewhere else because FOX NEWS will can her ass. Those are the real facts and she knows that. One dare not question or criticize Israel or else YOUR FIRED. A fact.

7 hours ago, theMadArtist said:

One by one.

Did the Jews have Jesus murdered?

From what i have read, it certainly looks like it. Jesus was murdered by his own kind because he was giving the money changers a hard time. Mess with the wrong mob, and you may pay with your life. Jesus found that out alright. Jesus, just another good and honest man that had to bite the dust. 

There is an old saying: "if one wants to know as to who really runs and rules the world, then ask whom you cannot criticize". Interesting saying indeed. ?

25 minutes ago, taxme said:

It would appear  to me as though god hates everybody. We are all supposed to be god's children, but yet, he still allows his children to keep trying to kill one another. Show me as to how god really does love and not hates his children? Well? 

Allows? Nah, according many religions god commands his children to kill one another, and for the most trivial reasons.. Must be a sadist.

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

There were 2 main Jewish tribes that had migrated from Europe when the Romans kicked them out of Palestine. Which of the 2 were responsible for being kicked out...and which of them were the original Israeli migrants?

You mean migrated TO Europe? I don't know what either did to plss off the Roman army, but resisting conquest was likely KEY.

The point is, they lost their land 2000 years ago because they'd rather leave than lose their lives or live peacefully under Roman rule LIKE MANY DID.

The OTHER POINT is, standards for CONQUEST were VERY DIFFERENT 2000 years ago.

Since the UN was founded, the rules were CHANGED. At least they changed officially. Somehow an exception was made for Israel and ethnic cleansing by terrorism was allowed to create a Jewish majority in Israel.

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

You mean migrated TO Europe? I don't know what either did to plss off the Roman army, but resisting conquest was likely KEY.

The point is, they lost their land 2000 years ago because they'd rather leave than lose their lives or live peacefully under Roman rule LIKE MANY DID.

The OTHER POINT is, standards for CONQUEST were VERY DIFFERENT 2000 years ago.

Since the UN was founded, the rules were CHANGED. At least they changed officially. Somehow an exception was made for Israel and ethnic cleansing by terrorism was allowed to create a Jewish majority in Israel.

Hilarious...you don't even know the subject matter for which you bloviate.

This is why you're such a joke robo-bot. You beak off about things that you know nothing about.

13 hours ago, theMadArtist said:

If that's right, we should give the USA back to the Indians....

And this is why you belong with the same gang of twits as "Kitty-poo robosmith".

You're shallow...lazy...uneducated and worst of all...uninterested in why or how.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Hilarious...you don't even know the subject matter for which you bloviate.

No REASON (let alone evidence) to believe ^THIS OPINION.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

This is why you're such a joke robo-bot. You beak off about things that you know nothing about.

It is you who FAILS to prove ANYTHING ^HERE.

You can't even detail YOUR ALLEGATIONS; so I can refute your nonspecific OPINION by saying YOU'RE WRONG.

On 11/3/2023 at 11:58 AM, theMadArtist said:

One by one.

Did the Jews have Jesus murdered?

No. The Romans killed Christ. Everyone knows that crucifixion was a common Roman practice, not a Jewish practice.  

The Romans who murdered Christ were the same Romans who killed over one million Jews. The same Romans who conquered and enslaved nearly all of Europe and the Middle East.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

No. The Romans killed Christ. Everyone knows that crucifixion was a common Roman practice, not a Jewish practice.  

The Romans who murdered Christ were the same Romans who killed over one million Jews. The same Romans who conquered and enslaved nearly all of Europe and the Middle East.  

Matt 27:15- Now at the feast the governor was wont to release unto the multitude one prisoner, whom they would. 
16- And they had then a notable prisoner, called Barabbas. 
17- When therefore they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus who is called Christ? 
18- For he knew that for envy they had delivered him up. 
19- And while he was sitting on the judgment-seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that righteous man; for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him. 
20- Now the chief priests and the elders persuaded the multitudes that they should ask for Barabbas, and destroy Jesus. 
21- But the governor answered and said unto them, Which of the two will ye that I release unto you? And they said, Barabbas. 
22- Pilate saith unto them, What then shall I do unto Jesus who is called Christ? They all say, Let him be crucified. 
23- And he said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out exceedingly, saying, Let him be crucified. 
24- So when Pilate saw that he prevailed nothing, but rather that a tumult was arising, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this righteous man; 
see ye to it. 
25- And all the people answered and said, His blood be on us, and on our children. 
26- Then released he unto them Barabbas; but Jesus he scourged and delivered to be crucified.

and the King ordered his Chancellor to go forth and find the best metal smith in the land for the kings army of conquest.

Four weeks and a day later the chancellor returned with the best smith in the land.

The King asked his name..."Robo sire" he replied.

The King asked what deadly weapons could be forged for his magnificent army

Robo replied "I can make you earth shattering LMAO's. and of course the hellish Duh's.... my OPINIONS are the finest siege engines in land".

and the King said "throw this man into the Iron Maiden, he comes with false pretenses and an hidden agenda...Take him away".

• Haha 2