"Israel"- a name of Pretense.

34 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Are you trying to claim there is NO legitimate criticism of ANY Jews' actions?  Anything negative said about ANY is "antisemitism"?

Come on, this is flat out anti-Semitism.  It’s like posting that Islam is a religion of hate; that’s just nonsense. 

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1

46 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Come on, this is flat out anti-Semitism.  It’s like posting that Islam is a religion of hate; that’s just nonsense. 

I'm sorry, but I don't see anything which is false. Can you specify it? I am not aware of the history of the star of David.

But i am aware that there was a major discontinuity in the occupants/government of Palestine when the Romans conquered it 2000 years ago.

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

I'm sorry, but I don't see anything which is false. Can you specify it? I am not aware of the history of the star of David.

But i am aware that there was a major discontinuity in the occupants/government of Palestine when the Romans conquered it 2000 years ago.

So i guess that's two of them :)  

I'm a little shocked at you robohater.  I may not have thought well of your thinking ability but you didnt' strike me as that kind of bigot. I get jew-hating is popular on the left but c'mon, you're not THAT tribal are you?

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Oh? Can you prove that “God formed the Nation of Israel, who followed Him.”

And can you prove that “The Jews stopped over 2,000 years ago. That's why their nation was swallowed up. They even rejected God's son. The Judaism today is completely different.” ?

As for the OP, let me say this about the Jews: 5,000 years, and there are still Jews.  Where are the Romans, or the ancient Greeks, or the Persians, or Egyptians? All completely gone. Judaism was already older when Christ was alive than Christianity is today.  And Jesus was Jewish! 

16 hours ago, theMadArtist said:

God formed the Nation of Israel, who followed Him.

The Jews stopped over 2,000 years ago. That's why their nation was swallowed up. They even rejected God's son. The Judaism today is completely different.

The Jews took up that name in in modern times to sucker Churchianity.

StarDavid2.thumb.jpg.ebf8986c8ef504d4ccb9de64e53f4d45.jpg

Hmm...it is dangerous to make sweeping generations without knowing all the facts and history.

Your post here only reinforces that premise. 

19 hours ago, theMadArtist said:

The Jews stopped over 2,000 years ago. That's why their nation was swallowed up. They even rejected God's son. The Judaism today is completely different.

Israel itself is still relevant to prophecy, so it doesn't really matter what the Jews are doing. 

21 hours ago, theMadArtist said:

ScreenShot2023-11-02at7_25_09AM.thumb.png.64e12f9671f9d1776f2e426f5aa2b57e.png

I think I'm just gonna post this meme from now on instead of reading people's posts. It will save me a lot of time. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Rebound said:

Oh? Can you prove that “God formed the Nation of Israel, who followed Him.”

It's not my claim to prove. However, I often hear Jewish people claiming to be god's chosen people.

I don't know what else that could mean.

And can you prove that “The Jews stopped over 2,000 years ago. That's why their nation was swallowed up. They even rejected God's son.

^That is consistent with what I know about the history of Roman conquest and lack of recognition of the Christian Messiah.

The Judaism today is completely different.” ?

There was a major discontinuity, but I don't know about "completely different."

I know the population was scattered around the world.

As for the OP, let me say this about the Jews: 5,000 years, and there are still Jews.  Where are the Romans, or the ancient Greeks, or the Persians, or Egyptians? All completely gone. Judaism was already older when Christ was alive than Christianity is today.  And Jesus was Jewish! 

Descendents of the Romans  live in in Italy, etc. I don't believe any of those ancient civilizations are "gone" more than the Jews, who were scattered around the world.

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

ScreenShot2023-11-02at7_25_09AM.thumb.png.64e12f9671f9d1776f2e426f5aa2b57e.png

I think I'm just gonna post this meme from now on instead of reading people's posts. It will save me a lot of time. 

TROLLING is always easier than real DEBATE with EVIDENCE. But you've seldom adhered to that standard, so no reason to maintain the facade.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Hmm...it is dangerous to make sweeping generations without knowing all the facts and history.

Your post here only reinforces that premise. 

Your post only reinforces that all you have is OPINION and never even an explanation for your CONCLUSIONS.

That's why your "facts and history" conclusion has NO CREDIBILITY.

And can you prove that “The Jews stopped over 2,000 years ago. That's why their nation was swallowed up.

TBH, if there's a problem with religion, it's that it actually doesn't progress at all

People are still trapped in their dark ages mentality because to them, current events include things that  - ALLEGEDLY - happened 2000 years ago. That's a lot of old animosity to carry around.

Personally, I like getting out of bed not being upset by something that that Phillistines or Assyrians may or may not have actually done in antiquity. 

Think about this: we all see things on tv and then instantly turn around and disagree with the guy beside us about what we just saw... And yet we're supposed to believe what some 'unbiased' fellow wrote in the old testament, torah, king james, quran, hadiths, blahblahblahblahblah... Please. Just f- off everyone. 

19 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Your post only reinforces that all you have is OPINION and never even an explanation for your CONCLUSIONS.

That's why your "facts and history" conclusion has NO CREDIBILITY.

A. I wasn't talking to you.

B. Tell me then...who were the Israeli colonists...exactly? Do you know?