More tax dollars for the Native Indians.

taxme

Well, this should make the over burdened Canadian taxpayers happy today. It seems like our wonderful dear leader in Ottawa has decided that he is going to blow another $23 billion of our tax dollars as a settlement for native Indians children and families. This settlement goes back to when the Human Rights(wrong)Tribunal ruling demanding that a $40,000 payout for each affected native Indian child and family. So, rather than negotiate, the buffoon in Ottawa has decided to pay the Native Indians off. 

So, thanks to the buffoon in Ottawa, each taxpayer in this country are on the hook for approx $622 in what amounts to reparations. Will that now be the enough and the end of butt kissing the native Indians now?

Also earmarked is an amount of $$22 billion tax dollars for long term reforms(whatever that means)in and on reserve child welfare and family services system. One has to wonder as to what the hell have these Native Indians been doing with all of the billions of tax dollars that the taxpayer's have given to the Native Indians for decades now. I have heard that a lot of those taxpayers tax dollars have been going into the Native Indian chiefs bank account.  This is memories of the $10 million tax dollars handout to terrorist Omar Khadr. 

What is so sad about it all is that even the new immigrants that have been coming to Canada in the past few years are being forced to pay off the Native Indians, where they had nothing to do with what happened to the Indians centuries ago. The way this buffoon in Ottawa keeps handing out taxpayer's tax dollars, it's no wonder we the Canadian taxpayer's have high inflation in Canada. 

Source: www.Countersignal.com 

This is insanity. Can anyone explain why the natives deserve this money? Can anyone explain why our tax funds need to be spent in this manner? Will the expenditure have a positive impact on anything? I mean...aside from padding the bank accounts of the tribal leaders.

Can anyone explain this insanity?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, blackbird said:

It's a payout for votes for the liberals, left.

not enough injuns to make a difference.

5 minutes ago, herbie said:

Pretty damn clear if you read the court decision.

Things would be much clearer to you if you recognized your own racism.

stop with the friggen BS.

The idogenoius have been welfare bums for over 200 years. The do nothing, they earn nothing they contribute nothing.

JT has just made us embarrassed about their self inflicted state of bummness.

17 minutes ago, herbie said:

Doncha love the automatic I'm not a racist, you're the racist replies in this forum?

who dun dat???

Is it racist to express ones opinion on a situation??

Or is it racist because you don't like what is said?

Seems the people that cry racism are the most racist LOL

Aholes and welfare bums are just that, aholes and welfare bums...ignition racist there, just facts....or you have proof otherwise?

Edited by ExFlyer

57 minutes ago, herbie said:

What fiction are you spouting?  Myself and everyone I know have just lived our lives and never been racists.  Yet we are forced to pay hundreds of dollars a year for supposed "racism" that never occurred in our lifetime.   How can there be racism if we never had anything to do with natives in our lifetime?  If there was any racism against natives, it was done by a handful of people, perhaps some that ran the residential schools, that are  long gone for the most part.  So why are we forced to pay again?

Edited by blackbird

The political parties that started and had something to do with running residential schools a hundred years ago and the churches that ran them should be the ones that pay, not the tens of millions of ordinary Canadians today who never had anything to do with racism or running residential schools 50 or 100 years ago.  Many Canadians are struggling to keep a roof over their heads and put food on the table;  yet they are forced to pay billions of dollars to FNs for alleged past wrongs done to some of them.

There is a similar injustice with carbon taxes being taken from millions of Canadians for the fake purpose of controlling the climate.

Edited by blackbird

Welfare and entitlements are not the way to go, except for those who need it, of course, like the handicaped and the elderly. The abolition of the racist "Indian" Status ( I still can't believe this status exists to this day, with this name ) and tax breaks for the poor at large in Canada would work alongside spending in Schools and doing a Marshall plan to build infrastructure such as aqueducts that would be used by the Natives up North could be a much better way to make sure Natives have a future for those who live in those villages we call reserves.

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

7 hours ago, herbie said:

Pretty damn clear if you read the court decision.

Is it racist to see how our tax dollars are being spent?

12 hours ago, herbie said:

Oh no, none of you are.[/s] You just walk like one and talk like one and deny it on a stack of Bibles. That some of you simply hide behind.

repeat and deny, repeat and deny.

Deny?? Where?When? Who?

You have a overactive imagination LOL

On 11/1/2023 at 4:45 PM, taxme said:

Will that now be the enough and the end of butt kissing the native Indians now?

racism

One has to wonder as to what the hell have these Native Indians been doing with all of the billions of tax dollars

more racism

a lot of those taxpayers tax dollars have been going into the Native Indian chiefs bank account.  This is memories of the $10 million tax dollars handout to t

yet more

forced to pay off the Native Indians

still more

On 11/2/2023 at 8:31 AM, Nationalist said:

Can anyone explain why our tax funds need to be spent in this manner?

Neither read about the court decision or what it is for

On 11/2/2023 at 9:32 AM, blackbird said:

t's a payout for votes for the liberals, left.

Wants to support a party that wouldn't make swettlements instead?

23 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

The idogenoius have been welfare bums for over 200 years. The do nothing, they earn nothing they contribute nothing.

Absolute dictionary definition of a racist comment

23 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

their self inflicted state of bummness.

yet more...

22 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

The abolition of the racist "Indian" Status

the other guy's the racist, not us

22 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I have no racism

Just stand up for others that are? And mock those that aren't?

Uniquely Canadian condemn the natives as there's some financial cost that you don't get yourself.

6 minutes ago, herbie said:

racism

more racism

yet more

still more

yet more...

Uniquely Canadian condemn the natives as there's some financial cost that you don't get yourself.

You are just confusing reality with racism, an all to common left wing failure.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, herbie said:

racism

Not actually racism.  First nations (or indians) are a racial group but also a political group.

more racism

Not actually racism.  First nations (or indians) are a racial group but also a political group.

yet more

See above.

still more

yet more...

Bunch of whining about racism that isn't racism.

This is the trick the left loves to pull.  "I HAVE NO ANSWER FOR YOUR QUESTION SO TO ADDRESS IT I"LL JUST SAY "RACISM".  YOU NAZI."

1 hour ago, herbie said:

racism

more racism

yet more

still more

yet more...

Ur a twit.

2 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

You lost me there, in the sense that I don't get what you meant.

You are claiming that racism is delivering an opportunity previously denied to a particular group, same as claiming that desegregation itself is racism.

They were denied the health care that was due, sued and won. Simple as that. Yet here are people acting like they shouldn't have to pay out as the plaintiffs are natives and they're not. How much clearer can it be that that is racist?

3 hours ago, herbie said:

racism

more racism

yet more

still more

yet more...

Okay, so we should all just avoid asking questions as to where have all of the billions of tax dollars that have been given to the native Indians for many decades now, just so i do not have to worry about being called a racist. Ha-ha-ha. 

Using the words racism or racist towards me does not scare me one bloody bit. I now take it as a badge of honor. Those two words really have no meaning anymore. Those two words have been overplayed now. 

If the bloody truth hurts, well too dam bad, because i will be posting and asking many more questions in the future about the Indians and i will be asking once again as to where has all the billions of taxpayer tax dollars gone. ?

17 hours ago, herbie said:

racism

more racism

yet more

still more

yet more...

Incorrect, not racism at all ,they are all facts.

You cant disprove them.

The indigenous have sucked the Canadian taxpayers teats since forever.

Edited by ExFlyer