Should We...As Canadians...Be Concerned With The Sikh Community?

The reason I ask is I was having a "chit-chat" with a guy who is apparently a Surrey BC based Sikh.

Here's what he's posted to me...

Nobody is going to forcefully assimilate us either.

The race war is already being waged & you're losing.

It's not my problem though - your job to figure out.

And to make sure we all know this person's intentions...he's posted this...

image.png.9218b963cd2b411cac0387f8d170d056.png

Thus one is forced to ask...Have we made a mistake in allowing so many Sikhs into Canuckland?

Is this fine specimen of anti-Canuck sentiment the norm in the Sikh community?

I don't think so. Just like Muslim people, or at least with my experience with many of either community, are incredibly peaceful people.

I don't think its the community as a whole, than rather being weary of the bad apples that can make their way in.

I don't feel any worry seeing any demographic in Canada, racially.

If anything, I worry more seeing the younger generation we are leaving to run our country in the future.

35 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Trolling and triggering conservatives is a pretty universal albeit cheap pastime.

You think this person was just trolling? Doesn't look like it. We're it up to me, I'd find out who this person is and deport him and his family immediately. An investigation into this community is warranted as well.

26 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Just ignore Jatt.

In every culture of 1M people you'll end up with at least one violent, bottom-feeding troll. 

I've gotten to know hundreds of Sikhs pretty well and I don't even know one person who's remotely close to being that much of a loser. 

I'd like to know we can trust these people. What are they being told in their churches? Are they really going to be part of Canada? Or do they intend to take control of Canada?

https://theconversation.com/is-sikh-extremism-really-active-in-canada-93566

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I'd like to know we can trust these people. What are they being told in their churches? Are they really going to be part of Canada? Or do they intend to take control of Canada?

https://theconversation.com/is-sikh-extremism-really-active-in-canada-93566

Believe it or not, there is at least one person as bad as he is in every culture. 

If we base our opinion of every other culture on the Jatts of this world it would be a hate-filled shithole. 

Just plug your nose when you read his posts and remember that he's like the Clifford Olsen of the Sikh world: the one-in-30,0000,000 loser. 

45 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You think this person was just trolling? Doesn't look like it. We're it up to me, I'd find out who this person is and deport him and his family immediately. An investigation into this community is warranted as well.

Uh huh, yep.  For sure.  Someone posting a sword picture means they need to be tracked down and deported immediately.  ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Believe it or not, there is at least one person as bad as he is in every culture. 

If we base our opinion of every other culture on the Jatts of this world it would be a hate-filled shithole. 

Just plug your nose when you read his posts and remember that he's like the Clifford Olsen of the Sikh world: the one-in-30,0000,000 loser. 

I do hope you're right. but I suppose we'll find out.

Just now, Moonbox said:

Uh huh, yep.  For sure.  Someone posting a sword picture means they need to be tracked down and deported immediately.  ?

Hi oh thou of no honour.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Nobody is going to forcefully assimilate us either.

The race war is already being waged & you're losing.

It's not my problem though - your job to figure out.

I guess you missed this part. If its my job to figure it out...I figure this person needs to be on the first flight back to wherever he came from.

18 minutes ago, herbie said:

But if I win the lottery I might find a woman of breeding age

Thats almost as cringe as Trump saying he would bang his daughter if they weren't related (or something like that).

Reminds me of a talk show I saw where a guy in his 60s was dating an 18 year old who didn't look a day over 15. 

She could only call him daddy, as that's what he preferred.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, herbie said:

But if I win the lottery I might find a woman of breeding age...

besides, the kids I had are already out there voting Green, Liberal and NDP every chance they get. So will the Grandkids by 2024, not a Tory in the clan, Muah hah hah!

So 'breeding age'  . . .  are you meaning when a young girl is old enough to conceive?  You won the lottery, so are going to try to purchase her?  You're a sick creep.

2 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Did you say that you'll be heading back to your birthplace/right Ontario soon?  Like it's been said 'you can take the boy out of Ontario, but . . .'

Have a safe trip.

Nope, I'm not going anywhere.

I thought you were moving to Florida. Don't let the door hit you in the back on your way out.

Edited by eyeball

So who wins the Darwin's Dirtbag Award?

A) the stereotypical racist bugger repeating the 'darkies are pushing us out of our own country" line

B) the 16th century puritanical conservative who immediately thinks 13 yrs old instead of 30 when breeding is mentioned?

Sit back and watch the contestants fight for the "win".

3 minutes ago, herbie said:

So who wins the Darwin's Dirtbag Award?

A) the stereotypical racist bugger repeating the 'darkies are pushing us out of our own country" line

B) the 16th century puritanical conservative who immediately thinks 13 yrs old instead of 30 when breeding is mentioned?

Sit back and watch the contestants fight for the "win".

Heads I win...Tails you lose.