The ultimate challenge of GOP: overcome the (very real) threat of authoritarianism

1 minute ago, Hodad said:

Nonsense. Biden was polling ahead, and indeed won as projected. Not only was it possible, it was expected. There has never been any evidence of fraud discovered, despite Republicans doing recounts and audits and court challenges galore. 

Your "reasoning" is as sound as saying, "Only a complete liar would sit there and say the Lizard People aren't running the government!" You're begging the question, and it's a very stupid question in the first place. 

Maybe the weirdest feature of conspiracy kooks is that you think that other people should believe your bizarre theories without any evidence to support them. 

Nope. Trump lost because mail-in balloting opened the door to cheating. Biden won with the help of COVID. It's why so many of you a$$holes treat it more like a god than a virus. lol

We both agree Lizard people aren't running the government, so that's a stupid, bullshit example. 

Evidence has already come in, just not at the level that was needed. You take a complete piece of shit for a candidate (Joe Biden), you throw in an overrated virus (COVID), add mail-in balloting, and you've got yourself the worst President in American history. 

It all fits. The only thing that's missing is the smoking gun. 

38 minutes ago, Deluge said:

1. COMMON SENSE says I'm right. 

Too bad you have NONE. FWIW, I prefer my own ELITE SENSE cause it allows me to see right through your BULLSHIT.

38 minutes ago, Deluge said:

2. Then you've been misdiagnosed because every single f*cking thing you stand for is wrong. 

According to NOTHING but your OPINION. And that is refuted by MY OPINION that YOU'RE WRONG.

Got ANYTHING ELSE? LMAO

31 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You post manufactured bullshit, that's it. 

You post NOTHING but YOUR OPINIONS, that's shit.

Edited by robosmith

25 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Nope. Trump lost because mail-in balloting opened the door to cheating. Biden won with the help of COVID. It's why so many of you a$$holes treat it more like a god than a virus. lol

We both agree Lizard people aren't running the government, so that's a stupid, bullshit example. 

Evidence has already come in, just not at the level that was needed. You take a complete piece of shit for a candidate (Joe Biden), you throw in an overrated virus (COVID), add mail-in balloting, and you've got yourself the worst President in American history. 

Nope, Trump LOST because vote by mail eliminated one of the most effective voter suppression methods used by Republicans which was LONG LINES to discourage voting in minority districts.

NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD in 60+ court challenges.

Since you have NO EVIDENCE of FRAUD, ALL YOU HAVE is the CERTIFIED VOTE COUNT. Eat it. Enjoy it.

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

1. Nope, Trump LOST because vote by mail eliminated one of the most effective voter suppression methods used by Republicans which was LONG LINES to discourage voting in minority districts.

2. NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD in 60+ court challenges.

Since you have NO EVIDENCE of FRAUD, ALL YOU HAVE is the CERTIFIED VOTE COUNT. Eat it. Enjoy it.

1. Wrong. Trump lost because the DNC cheated. "Voter suppression" is just another bullshit rant to mask your hate toward minorities. Only a democrat would say that minorities are too weak and stupid to vote without help from the democrat party. lol

2. It's rigged, f*ckface, don't know what else to tell ya. lol

The Judicial System is rigged for the democrat party - there's no getting around that. We have to purge this country of woke filth. It's just that simple. 

3. Bogus certification, but we're more than half over with this embarrassment of a presidency, so I'll manage. ;)

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Trump was an unpopular president polling poorly in the middle of an economic crisis caused by a medical pandemic. Honestly, it's honestly weird that you think he should have won. 

There's nothing wrong with mail-in balloting. It's not like the shoebox with a slot on top to elect a senior class treasurer. It has the same checks in place as in-person balloting. Votes are validated and cross checked the same way.

Why do you think the many audits conducted by butthurt Republicans continued to validate the process and count?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Deluge said:

1. Wrong. Trump lost because the DNC cheated. "Voter suppression" is just another bullshit rant to mask your hate toward minorities. Only a democrat would say that minorities are too weak and stupid to vote without help from the democrat party. lol

2. It's rigged, f*ckface, don't know what else to tell ya. lol

The Judicial System is rigged for the democrat party - there's no getting around that. We have to purge this country of woke filth. It's just that simple. 

3. Bogus certification, but we're more than half over with this embarrassment of a presidency, so I'll manage. ;)

^Has yet to figure out that Trump is LYING TO HIM all the time and esp about the election. LMAO

MAGA CULT are suckers for LIARS telling them what they want to hear.

That cost FOS LIES $800M to compete.

37 minutes ago, robosmith said:

^Has yet to figure out that Trump is LYING TO HIM all the time and esp about the election. LMAO

MAGA CULT are suckers for LIARS telling them what they want to hear.

That cost FOS LIES $800M to compete.

You're just pissed that I outed you as a racist. lol

Trump isnt lying, the Left is lying. You lied about election rigging and you're lying now about election interference. 

Ya'll better run, pervert. Trump's going to unload on your asses in '25 and it'll all be justified. ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

Trump was an unpopular president polling poorly in the middle of an economic crisis caused by a medical pandemic. Honestly, it's honestly weird that you think he should have won. 

There's nothing wrong with mail-in balloting. It's not like the shoebox with a slot on top to elect a senior class treasurer. It has the same checks in place as in-person balloting. Votes are validated and cross checked the same way.

Why do you think the many audits conducted by butthurt Republicans continued to validate the process and count?

Trump is unpopular with gender bending psychopaths and sniveling eunuchs, but nobody gives a shit about those people. 

Everything is wrong with mail-in balloting. It helps you degenerates cheat. It needs to be restricted to the homebound and  the Military.  

I think the audits were half-assed. It's almost as if they didn't WANT to find anything because of the potential devastation to both the legislative and executive branches. Plus there could've been some who were afraid to prove Trump right. Most of these a$$holes stick together if the pressure is great enough. 

3 hours ago, myata said:

Let's not get sidetracked and distracted:

Hamas: "very smart"

Putin: "genius"

Jong Un: "very honorable"

Yes or no? How hard should it be? All true and factual.

What can be added here? They aren't even trying to hide it. Just observe and understand.

WTF are you even talking about now?

51 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Trump isnt lying, the Left is lying. You lied about election rigging and you're lying now about election interference. 

Ya'll better run, pervert. Trump's going to unload on your asses in '25 and it'll all be justified. ;)

What leftists aren't racists?

Sooner or later they all out themselves one way or another. 

It's impossible to be stupid enough to vote for Trudeau/Biden and keep a secret for any length of time.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

We need to start with a grassroots effort to bring the media back to the center. Once we do that, all those poor saps in communist strongholds like NYC, Chicago and the California cities will receive objective reporting and have a better shot at making up their own minds.  

Um, inasmuch as both of the two main political news channels show on cable in California already, its people who decide what to view, not a lack of variety in news channels. Where I live we have 4 FOX channels and just two CNN related ones, but then we also get Reuters, NKH ( Japanese television from Japan),  C-SPAN, ABC and NBC both of whom seem to equally post news that backs up CNN, and a Midwest religious tv show that seems very little a out religion and very much a out running down the Democrats.  My father was a personal friend of Richard Nixon and had lunch at the Western White House regularly and my mom knew " Ronnie Reagan " when she was in business in the 60's ,  so I used to vote Republican, but when Trump showed up I became Independent, so I tend to watch all of the programs to see what sounds best for the Country, and that hasn't been the FOX News. I have to agree with myata, the GOP needs to reexamine itself and weed out the crooked conspirators, else the GOP will split into two parties or disappear as a united party. Afterall, the GOP itself is a spin off of the 1854 anti-slavery WHIGS Party, it then changed its name to the Grand Old Party ( GOP) , so it has been done before and could be done again. The MAGA's could have their own party and have endless votes every day on who gets the keys to the executive washroom first. 

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

Trump is unpopular with gender bending psychopaths and sniveling eunuchs, but nobody gives a shit about those people. 

Everything is wrong with mail-in balloting. It helps you degenerates cheat. It needs to be restricted to the homebound and  the Military.  

I think the audits were half-assed. It's almost as if they didn't WANT to find anything because of the potential devastation to both the legislative and executive branches. Plus there could've been some who were afraid to prove Trump right. Most of these a$$holes stick together if the pressure is great enough. 

No, he's generally unpopular. His approval average is the lowest of any president ever and he left office at 34%.

I know you're a fanboy, but there is no reason to expect someone with a 34% approval rating to be reelected. Yet somehow you've convinced yourself that it's impossible that the polls were right. Lol

You're just not rational. Miles from it.

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

Nope, unlike your continual defense of FRAUD, I am smart enough to understand what's happening.

Tyranny of the minority is the MOST anti-democratic. AKA, fascism.

8 GOP members over-ruled the will of 209 who voted to keep McCarthy (and 212 D's for Jeffries). 

Exactly. The vote in unison for a dog. What minority? The GOP has a majority. They'll figure this out democratically. 

You'll say dumb shit.

Edited by Nationalist

7 hours ago, Hodad said:

No you're not doing any of that, unless you're talking about closing the Canadian border.  And at any rate, two years from now you'll be claiming you never predicted anything. ?

Your whole America fetish is bizarre. Like me going on a German message board and self-identifying Bavarian regionalist. Go worry about your own politics.

Up yours jack-ass. This happens to be the US political forum. But I can see my posts are bothering you. So I believe I'll just continue.

BTW...I'm generally correct and you know it. That too must urk you.

13 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Up yours jack-ass. This happens to be the US political forum. But I can see my posts are bothering you. So I believe I'll just continue.

BTW...I'm generally correct and you know it. That too must urk you.

Yes, I'm well aware that it's a US political forum. But you don't live in this country. You don't vote in this country. You don't belong to a political party in this country.

Hence, you sounds like a deluded fanboy talking about US politics, saying "we're"going to do X,Y, and Z! Rah! Rah! Rah! 

You have zero part in any of it. You aren't going to do anything here. Like those losers who watch football on TV and think "we" win the game. 

You're welcome to comment on foreign politics, but for fark's sake, have some dignity about it. Tape your Trump-boner to your leg and pretend to be an adult. You're not part of any "we" here.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Yes, I'm well aware that it's a US political forum. But you don't live in this country. You don't vote in this country. You don't belong to a political party in this country.

Hence, you sounds like a deluded fanboy talking about US politics, saying "we're"going to do X,Y, and Z! Rah! Rah! Rah! 

You have zero part in any of it. You aren't going to do anything here. Like those losers who watch football on TV and think "we" win the game. 

You're welcome to comment on foreign politics, but for fark's sake, have some dignity about it. Tape your Trump-boner to your leg and pretend to be an adult. You're not part of any "we" here.

Or so you think.

WE the purveyors of common sense and prosperity...Will take control of your crazed government and mine.

And there's nothing you can do about it.

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

In the LPOC, DNC and NDP the whole group votes a bloc, 100% of the time. 

1) you forgot the CPC does also its how the parliamentary system works don’t forget  

2) DNC doesn’t vote as a bloc

3) The RNC’s inability to agree a House leader while the House is in search after ousting the previous one is a sign of internal dysfunction, period no matter how hard you try to spin it. The fact that they ousted the previous one without first having built a consensus on the replacement is your first clue that the inmates are running the asylum. The second is that even with all the current chaos this has caused they STILL can’t form any compromises or consensus given the urgency of the situation. Thisnis because the RNC politicians have become a grab bag of random grifters, hacks, self-serving opportunists and extremists who have no interest in anything or anyone except themselves. 

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Deluge said:

YOUR LIES "outed" NOTHING.

Most of the right wingers here always admitted Trump LIES all the time.

Only a very few of you MAGA CULTISTS cling to justifying your BELIEF that he doesn't.

Ooooo, I'm scared. Not.

With ANY LUCK at all (not his), Trump will be in prison.

Jesus does. Thanks for admitting you're NOT A CHRISTIAN.

Again, NO EVIDENCE. Duh

You're wrong. You ONLY believe, never think.

8 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What leftists aren't racists?

Almost ALL.

Sooner or later they all out themselves one way or another. 

Right wingers are always outing themselves as racists.

It's impossible to be stupid enough to vote for Trudeau/Biden and keep a secret for any length of time.

You're so smart you got COVID 3 times, when you could have avoided getting it at all like I DID.

The assault on democracy is very real: Russia has been working to undermine the trust in elections globally.

If you read maga cult messages here it would be close to 1:1 match. Elections bad; courts cannot be trusted; independent justice system should be dismantled. It doesn't matter if they work on a commission or not, but it's the same purpose: chaos, crisis and downfall of democracy. Now: who would benefit from it? Just look. It's all there, right before your eyes:

Hamas: "very smart"

Putin: "genius"

Jong Un: "very honorable"

Edited by myata
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1