Complicit in War Crimes

Posted (edited)

Poilievre never asked for a cease fire in Gaza, it is not an option to have a hartless criminal like him take over the country, he is the worst of all.

Canada, banks, investment funds, universities or companies cannot have business relations with a country like Israel that treats its neighbours or its Palestinian citizens like animals and carries out massacres of its population. Relations must cease as long as this situation continues.

Edited by Gaétan

4 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Poilievre never asked for a cease fire in Gaza, it is not an option to have a hartless criminal like him take over the country, he is the worst of all.

Canada, banks, investment funds, universities or companies cannot have business relations with a country like Israel that treats its neighbours or its Palestinian citizens like animals and carries out massacres of its population. Relations must cease as long as this situation continues.

Sigh.  Honestly i don't know  what's wrong with you, but i bet it's hard to pronounce. 

18 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

UN report accuses Trudeau and Poilievre's accomplices of committing crimes against humanity, war and exterminator

UN reports exhonerates trudeau and Polievre's honorable defense of israel in the face of sadistic Palestinian terrorists. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, User said:

2 hours ago, Gaétan said:

You don't really know what is right or wrong.

I know your spelling was wrong. 

I also know there is no Palestinian holocaust. 

He's right. And you were wrong. 

Huh - guess he does know right from wrong after all :) 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gaétan said:

You don't really know what is right or wrong.

You tell us what's right Gaetan...

What do you think should happen in Gaza, Israel and the West Bank? 

Tell us your perfect plan in as much detail as you'd like. I'd honestly love to know what you think. 

• Like 1

On 6/14/2024 at 1:27 AM, WestCanMan said:

You tell us what's right Gaetan...

What do you think should happen in Gaza, Israel and the West Bank? 

Tell us your perfect plan in as much detail as you'd like. I'd honestly love to know what you think. 

Canada is a country with many nations it could be the same with Palestine

1 hour ago, Gaétan said:

So your perfect solution would be "Jews living under a muslim majority, and subjected to the whim of islamic laws"?

Can you think of some other examples of where that happened, and what that looked like?

Do you think that it would look a lot like Canada looks now, with equality and fairness and justice? Or do you think that Jews would live as second-class citizens in such a country? 

There's about 1400 years of history that you can study if you'd like to KNOW what life would look like for the Jews in a muslim-majority country. You don't have to guess. And it's nothing like being French or Jamaican or Jewish or muslim in Canada ffs. 

2 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Canada is a country where the many nations don't spend all of their time trying to kill each other and the Palestinians don't see things that way

Trudeau calls genocide 20,000 children that the Russians moved to Russia to protect them from NATO bombs, but the 20,000 children he helped kill in Gaza by sending weapons is not genocide. There is no justice, this guy is complicit in genocide and should be in jail

18 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

Trudeau calls genocide 20,000 children that the Russians moved to Russia to protect them from NATO bombs, but the 20,000 children he helped kill in Gaza by sending weapons is not genocide. There is no justice, this guy is complicit in genocide and should be in jail

Russia targeted the children. Israel is not targeting the children, Hamas is just hiding behind them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

I would rather have Canada sending more military aid to Israel instead of Ukraine.

I'd rather we join our allies and send armed forces to defend Ukraine and change the regime in Iran.

I also think it's a terrible idea to bring any Palestinians over here since they are just going to cause more trouble.

I bet that's exactly what Canadians said about Jewish refugees back in the day.

8 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'd rather we join our allies and send armed forces to defend Ukraine and change the regime in Iran.

I bet that's exactly what Canadians said about Jewish refugees back in the day.

Were Jews back in the day launching major attacks on their neighbors and slaughtering thousands in a horrible fashion when we turn them away?

No?

That's probably not what they were saying then.

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

That is NATO vs Russia which is WW3. What is the objective? Does NATO only attack Russian forces on Ukrainian territory or should they attack deep within Russian soil? Is the goal to reach Moscow and capture Putin? You are aware that they have nuclear weapons right?

Then there is the question of what China is going to do. They will not stand idly by.

No offense, but you really haven't thought this through.

As for the Palestinians coming here, it's a certainty that they are going to cause nothing but trouble. You and others keep failing to answer why others in the region, notably Egypt and Jordan, refuse to accept the Palestinians.

39 minutes ago, ironstone said:

You and others keep failing to answer why others in the region, notably Egypt and Jordan, refuse to accept the Palestinians.

Yes I did, you just don't like the answer.

For the same reasons we refused to accept Jewish refugees.

12 hours ago, ironstone said:

I would rather have Canada sending more military aid to Israel instead of Ukraine. I also think it's a terrible idea to bring any Palestinians over here since they are just going to cause more trouble.

The criminal activities that you wish are as much criminal as the ones you do and they are punished when you'll pass away. It says that in the gospell. Mt 5.28.