Jump to content

Complicit in War Crimes


Recommended Posts

On 6/17/2024 at 10:15 AM, Gaétan said:

The criminal activities that you wish are as much criminal as the ones you do and they are punished when you'll pass away. It says that in the gospell. Mt 5.28.

Your use of scripture is as abysmal as your understanding of this conflict between Israel and Hamas. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/19/2024 at 11:08 AM, User said:

Your use of scripture is as abysmal as your understanding of this conflict between Israel and Hamas. 

 

You don't have the value to distinguish between what is good and bad and this is just too bad for you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

You don't have the value to distinguish between what is good and bad and this is just too bad for you.

Perhaps, but you can't articulate why. 

In this thread you are the one defending the terrorist thugs who killed, raped, tortured, and took hostages targeting innocent women and children. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, User said:

Perhaps, but you can't articulate why. 

In this thread you are the one defending the terrorist thugs who killed, raped, tortured, and took hostages targeting innocent women and children. 

You don't have objectivity because the settlers and the Israeli army are doing worse than them. The media is not a reference in terms of value

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

You don't have objectivity because the settlers and the Israeli army are doing worse than them. The media is not a reference in terms of value

How do I not have objectivity?

Hamas are the ones who are doing wrong, endangering people. No, the IDF is not doing worse than what Hamas did and continues to do. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, User said:

How do I not have objectivity?

Hamas are the ones who are doing wrong, endangering people. No, the IDF is not doing worse than what Hamas did and continues to do. 

 

The whole destruction of Gaza and 37,000 deaths and more than 100,000 people wonded is not evident to you that israelis do worse

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

The whole destruction of Gaza and 37,000 deaths and more than 100,000 people wonded is not evident to you that israelis do worse

Not even a little bit.  First off  a lot of those people were enemy fighters. Extimates seem to suggest the majority of them in fact.  In war soldiers die .

The rest died because the soldiers hid behind them That means they were killed by their own people being used as meat shields by the Palestinian forces. 

All of these deaths are on the hand of the palestinians who started the war and then forced their own people to die in the fighting. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

The whole destruction of Gaza and 37,000 deaths and more than 100,000 people wonded is not evident to you that israelis do worse

That is on Hamas. They choose to hide and fight among their people. They endanger them. It is a testament to Israeli restraint and patience and going out of their way to avoid civilian deaths that more are not dead. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gaétan said:

The whole destruction of Gaza and 37,000 deaths and more than 100,000 people wonded is not evident to you that israelis do worse

Were you this upset about the hundreds of thousands of people killed in Syria? Or how about Sudan?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ironstone said:

Were you this upset about the hundreds of thousands of people killed in Syria? Or how about Sudan?

It is not because i am not upset it is that i talk about the information i have, You fellows are unjust and you may go to hell. Hell is not a good place to be because there are demons who want to kill you all the time. I am a medium and i know such place.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

It is not because i am not upset it is that i talk about the information i have, You fellows are unjust and you may go to hell. Hell is not a good place to be because there are demons who want to kill you all the time. I am a medium and i know such place.

Well we certainly don't want to make you sad like that.  Everyone wants a happy medium :)    
(LOL! I  kill me  :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

16 hours ago, Gaétan said:

The whole destruction of Gaza and 37,000 deaths and more than 100,000 people wonded is not evident to you that israelis do worse

When all of this gets analyzed after the fact, I think we'll see that Hamas casualty numbers were overly padded and that they routinely included combatants, foreign fighters, and civilians who were actually killed by them (meaning Hamas themselves).

The events of Oct 7th and all of the lead up to it (including targeted training and support) will become front and centre too. This was a significant intelligence failure in arguably the most surveilled real-estate on the planet. Lots of lessons there. In fact, if you want to blame Israeli military/civilian leadership for something, blame them for missing the signs (which were reported and highlighted according to open sources) and not nipping this in the bud.

As to Hamas actions the day of, at best going door to door systematically killing and raping all occupants was a limited ethnic cleansing effort, they planned it, trained it, and rehearsed it. On a larger scale we would call it genocide. 

We will also come to realize the extent of Israeli efforts to limit collateral damage in high population density operations where the use of human shields is systemic. I suspect it will set a new standard for other nations who may be faced with conducting similar operations in the future. 

At some point we will also (hopefully) come to see Hamas as primarily an ideological (religious) movement. As with some posters right here, that makes negotiations virtually impossible. Only the total destruction of Israel and rebuilding on the rubble is acceptable to them. If Hamas were a political entity with political goals/objectives put forward on behalf of the Palestinian people there would be something to negotiate.

If the eventual goal here is peaceful negotiations it simply won't happen with Hamas at the helm 

Criminality has been bandied about here as well with little consideration given to the horror (and premeditated effort) behind the systemic employment of human shields.

For the record, human shields are legally protected persons, either protected civilians or prisoners of war who are either coerced or volunteer to deter attacks by occupying the space between a belligerent and a legitimate military target. The use of human shields is forbidden by Protocol I of the Geneva Conventions. It is also a specific intent war crime as codified in the Rome Statute, which was adopted in 1998.

5 hours ago, Gaétan said:

You fellows are unjust and you may go to hell. Hell is not a good place to be because there are demons who want to kill you all the time. I am a medium and i know such place.

I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Lots more in the same book that came from too

IMO, it either takes a herculean effort or unwavering narrative to be so legally, morally, doctrinally, and scripturally off base here. 

Something to be said for consistency though I guess.

Edited by Venandi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Gaétan said:

It is not because i am not upset it is that i talk about the information i have, You fellows are unjust and you may go to hell. Hell is not a good place to be because there are demons who want to kill you all the time. I am a medium and i know such place.

That sounds like a no to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Venandi said:

 

When all of this gets analyzed after the fact, I think we'll see that Hamas casualty numbers were overly padded and that they routinely included combatants, foreign fighters, and civilians who were actually killed by them (meaning Hamas themselves).

The events of Oct 7th and all of the lead up to it (including targeted training and support) will become front and centre too. This was a significant intelligence failure in arguably the most surveilled real-estate on the planet. Lots of lessons there. In fact, if you want to blame Israeli military/civilian leadership for something, blame them for missing the signs (which were reported and highlighted according to open sources) and not nipping this in the bud.

As to Hamas actions the day of, at best going door to door systematically killing and raping all occupants was a limited ethnic cleansing effort, they planned it, trained it, and rehearsed it. On a larger scale we would call it genocide. 

We will also come to realize the extent of Israeli efforts to limit collateral damage in high population density operations where the use of human shields is systemic. I suspect it will set a new standard for other nations who may be faced with conducting similar operations in the future. 

At some point we will also (hopefully) come to see Hamas as primarily an ideological (religious) movement. As with some posters right here, that makes negotiations virtually impossible. Only the total destruction of Israel and rebuilding on the rubble is acceptable to them. If Hamas were a political entity with political goals/objectives put forward on behalf of the Palestinian people there would be something to negotiate.

If the eventual goal here is peaceful negotiations it simply won't happen with Hamas at the helm 

Criminality has been bandied about here as well with little consideration given to the horror (and premeditated effort) behind the systemic employment of human shields.

For the record, human shields are legally protected persons, either protected civilians or prisoners of war who are either coerced or volunteer to deter attacks by occupying the space between a belligerent and a legitimate military target. The use of human shields is forbidden by Protocol I of the Geneva Conventions. It is also a specific intent war crime as codified in the Rome Statute, which was adopted in 1998.

I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Lots more in the same book that came from too

IMO, it either takes a herculean effort or unwavering narrative to be so legally, morally, doctrinally, and scripturally off base here. 

Something to be said for consistency though I guess.

The israelis were informed of the hamas attack but they sent their soldiers at parties to serve as a pretext to invade Gaza but it is not possible to eliminate the Hamas after they spent all thier bullets they just mix with the population. Polititians are corrupted by the lobbies of arms and they do anything to make money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Criminals are informed by prophets that they'll go to hell but they don't listen, 

Luke 16.31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gaétan said:

The israelis were informed of the hamas attack but they sent their soldiers at parties to serve as a pretext to invade Gaza but it is not possible to eliminate the Hamas after they spent all thier bullets they just mix with the population. Polititians are corrupted by the lobbies of arms and they do anything to make money.

This is an outright lie. 

Israel was not informed there would be an attack on October 7th like they just ignored it. What they had was vague intelligence on some kind of attack in the works, no real specifics. 

October 7th was a Jewish Holiday, like any other country has Holidays and would have many people off to celebrate. No one was "sent" to go party to ignore some attack they knew was coming. 

The entire way you are framing this is beyond dishonest, it is an outright lie. For someone who quotes the Bible as much as you do, perhaps you should spend some more time on the parts dealing with being a liar. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Gaétan said:

I am a medium and i know such place.

Holy crap. You are a Medium?

Perhaps you should read some of the scripture about what was done to folks who were mediums. 

If you are a medium, you are no Chrisitan or friend to God or the scriptures. You need to be more worried about hell for yourself. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Gaétan said:

The israelis were informed of the hamas attack but they sent their soldiers at parties to serve as a pretext to invade Gaza but it is not possible to eliminate the Hamas after they spent all thier bullets they just mix with the population. Polititians are corrupted by the lobbies of arms and they do anything to make money.

Far be it for me to argue with wisdom from the spirit world.... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2024 at 12:18 PM, Gaétan said:

Canada has too much land too

You're right. Time to send new immigrants to the northern half.

On 6/19/2024 at 2:07 PM, ironstone said:

Israel has too much land?

20240619_140410.jpg

5m square miles and they couldn't find room for their Palestinian brothers?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, User said:

Holy crap. You are a Medium?

Perhaps you should read some of the scripture about what was done to folks who were mediums. 

If you are a medium, you are no Chrisitan or friend to God or the scriptures. You need to be more worried about hell for yourself. 

Well i don't know if he's a medium but his arguments are certainly not well done. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Well i don't know if he's a medium but his arguments are certainly not well done. 

In hell you have to lock yourself in a cage because warlike animals and evil spirits are trying to kill you all the time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Gaétan said:

In hell you have to lock yourself in a cage because warlike animals and evil spirits are trying to kill you all the time

They haven't met me yet. We'll see who locks themselves in a cage  :) 

And as a known terrorist supporter for groups who enjoy burning small children to death, I would imagine that you will be facing the same problems at the very least. If not worse. There's probably a special hell for people like you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,766
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    CouchPotato
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...