White men to the back of the bus pls - NDP Host directs white men to the back of the line at the NDP convention.

CdnFox

So if you're a white hetero male then you must be segregated and go to the back just like Rosa Parks had to in her days of prejudice

And the ndp wonders why it's slumping in the polls. 

This is the kind of divisive behavior the left is becoming famous for and it's no wonder the kids are leaving the ndp for the CPC

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

So if you're a white hetero male then you must be segregated and go to the back just like Rosa Parks had to in her days of prejudice

And the ndp wonders why it's slumping in the polls. 

This is the kind of divisive behavior the left is becoming famous for and it's no wonder the kids are leaving the ndp for the CPC

What if someone’s accessibility need is that can’t raise their hand?  They didn’t think about that one did they?   VILE ABLEISTS ?

As annoying and unnecessarily excessive as a lot of this DEIB stuff is, I didn’t hear anyone say anything about a line much less about anyone having going to the back of one. It’s quite clear to that’s not what they were saying. 

Edited by BeaverFever

45 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Honest to God you can tell that woman's the worst kind of Karen imaginable just by looking at her.

I sent her that.  She'd like to speak with your manager.

And your manager better damn well be a non white lesbian trans woman, or this is going to be a LOOOOONG talk.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

What if someone’s accessibility need is that can’t raise their hand?  They didn’t think about that one did they?   VILE ABLEISTS ?

I believe the universal "Captian Pike "  rule of blink once for yes and twice for no applies.

The REAL question is .... what if i'm a trans male who likes women?  Do i go to the back because I identify as a cis white male? OR - do i go to the front as a transperson female lesbian?

I feel like that bringing that up might be like asking a computer to calclulate pi to the last decimal place.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Ya, that's not what she said but whatever. It would be interesting to know what actually happened.

It's literally what she said.

Which is one of the reasons young people are leaving the ndo in significant nubmers. They're sexist racist bigots like most on the left.

36 minutes ago, herbie said:

But the thread title brings out the Peanut Gallery like it was intended to. That's how trolling works.
You know teaching a simple lesson about discrimination or white privilege IS discrimination these guys decided long ago.

I knew you'd eventually come in here to endorse the "right" kind of discrimination.

18 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

It's literally what she said.

To use the word “literally” properly,  it’s literally NOT what she said. 

Theres no line its a forum where people who want to address the crowd raise their hand then wait their turn to to speak at one of the microphones they have set up. They did not say one word about any groups going first or last 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

leaving the ndp for the CPC

NDP and CPC have polar opposite ideologies and philosophies about a wide range of social and economic issues.People don’t go from the farthest left party to the farthest right party unless they have a sea change in their outlook on society and their views of government’s role in it. Its one thing to become disenchanted with your party and lose interest but such an extreme switch if parties like changing your support from Palestine to Israel or maybe even like changing your religion.  

For that reason I’ve always been skeptical of claims of people switching between CPC and NDP in any large numbers, that’s 2 moves on the dial.   I think history shows that outside of Quebec a small number of people move between Lib and NDP if they move at all or they just sit out the vote entirely 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

NDP and CPC have polar opposite ideologies and philosophies about a wide range of social and economic issues.People don’t go from the farthest left party to the farthest right party unless they have a sea change in their outlook on society and their views of government’s role in it.

And yet - multiple polling companies over multiple polls doing deep dives have found that's precisely what's happening in large numbers and has been for months. Consistently.

Yeah, it's a little weird.  :) But kids are looking at 7 years of liberals and ndp calling the shots and they're seeing the disaster which has unfolded. And they're realizing if they're EVER going to have a shot in life they have to dump that left wing nonsense and get serious.

And that's what's happening. The old joke is that a conservative is a left winger who got mugged. Trudeau and singh have left these kids feeling mugged.

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

And yet - multiple polling companies over multiple polls doing deep dives have found that's precisely what's happening in large numbers and has been for months. Consistently.

Yeah, it's a little weird.  :) But kids are looking at 7 years of liberals and ndp calling the shots and they're seeing the disaster which has unfolded. And they're realizing if they're EVER going to have a shot in life they have to dump that left wing nonsense and get serious.

And that's what's happening. The old joke is that a conservative is a left winger who got mugged. Trudeau and singh have left these kids feeling mugged.

I have my doubts but I suppose we shall see in the next year or two. 

5 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

any man attending an NDP conference is a godless atheist communist traitor

let him burn in a fire of his own making therein

Something tells me Jagmeet Singh is not a godless atheist, I can’t quite put my finger on it….hmmm what could it be?

Godless atheists are awesome though, I renew my membership every year. 

28 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

I have my doubts but I suppose we shall see in the next year or two. 

Well you can look up the pooling resaerch if you want to see what they believe is going on now but as you note,  regardless we wont' know if that remains to the big day untill the big day.

25 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Something tells me Jagmeet Singh is not a godless atheist, I can’t quite put my finger on it….hmmm what could it be?

Godless atheists are awesome though, I renew my membership every year. 

Are there any God-ded athiests?  Surely that would be as silly as low fat lard...

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Canada's Hamas party are obvious apostates

Yes the comparison between Hamas and NDP is so obvious because Hamas is so multicultural and LGBTQIAS2S+???? friendly and inclusive.  I bet you Hamas conventions have all kinds of different coloured cards you can hold up to signal your preferred identity so they can ensure equitable access for all identity groups.

?

Also if you never belonged to a religion in the first place can you really be an apostate?

4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

anyone who invokes this absurd acronym is obviously delusional

I wont argue with that, the “?”’s are all mine because I don’t even know if the preceding alphabet soup is the accurate and current version. I think it has 2 Qs now and I believe  I recently saw it had a P but for the life of me I can’t think of what that could stand for.  What I can say is that unlike conservatives it wouldn’t bother me the slightest if a beverage company sent one of them a free sample. 

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Yes the comparison between Hamas and NDP is so obvious because Hamas is so multicultural and LGBTQIAS2S+???? friendly and inclusive.  I bet you Hamas conventions have all kinds of different coloured cards you can hold up to signal your preferred identity so they can ensure equitable access for all identity groups.

?

Also if you never belonged to a religion in the first place can you really be an apostate?

you think the ndp is multicultural and inclusive?

They literally just made white males stand at the back of the room because they're lesser people than others.

14 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

To use the word “literally” properly,  it’s literally NOT what she said. 

Theres no line its a forum where people who want to address the crowd raise their hand then wait their turn to to speak at one of the microphones they have set up. They did not say one word about any groups going first or last 

Yes, that's why it would be interesting to know what actually happened when people wanted to speak.