Hamas Attacks Israel

• Nationalist changed the title to Hamas Attacks Israel
10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

My solution. Level Gaza.

Except you'll kill all the Israelis Hamas have taken captive in the process. The likelier solution will be thru negotiations.

Hamas's military wing claimed it was holding dozens of Israeli soldiers captive in "safe places" and tunnels in the Gaza Strip. The Israeli military confirmed that a number of Israelis were abducted but would not give a figure. If true, the claim could set the stage for complicated negotiations on a swap with Israel, which is holding thousands of Palestinians in its prisons.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/gaza-israel-rockets-attack-hamas-1.6990209

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Except you'll kill all the Israelis Hamas have taken captive in the process.

This was a ruthless attack on Israeli soil. 

To me, any bit of military equipment Hamasaki has should be turned to ruin. Military base. Hideout.

The retaliation should be brutal,  as it should be surgical.

Sorry, but you don't bomb and kill hundreds of civilians without an extremely brutal and resolute response in kind.

Lack of which to me, shows weakness, and invites a repeated offense.

The response should be deafening. This will never happen again. We will leave no stone unturned in ensuring this is the case.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, sharkman said:

People in the know have been expecting Israel to, uh, level the playing field for about a year now.

Are you referring to a possibility that Netanyahu would do something that might distract from his legal problems?

If Hamas had reason to think this too it might explain their timing.

23 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

This was a ruthless attack on Israeli soil. 

To me, any bit of military equipment Hamasaki has should be turned to ruin. Military base. Hideout.

The retaliation should be brutal,  as it should be surgical.

Sorry, but you don't bomb and kill hundreds of civilians without an extremely brutal and resolute response in kind.

Lack of which to me, shows weakness, and invites a repeated offense.

The response should be deafening. This will never happen again. We will leave no stone unturned in ensuring this is the case.

I suspect that it'll go beyond bombing and that isreal will look at occupying a little more and denying access a lot more.

I suspect there's going to be a lot of new holes in Palestine in the immediate future.

2 hours ago, athos said:

The Jewish people seem to think otherwise

So a couple of people dress up as jews and all the jews agree with palestine?

Sure - isreal has a long history of tolerating people who kill their women and children. I'm sure they'll walk it off and the peace talks will begin.  :) ROFLMAO!

38 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

So a couple of people dress up as jews and all the jews agree with palestine?

Sure - isreal has a long history of tolerating people who kill their women and children. I'm sure they'll walk it off and the peace talks will begin.  :) ROFLMAO!

Please people stop killing each other. Any peace is better than the war. When it comes to anti-Semitism, we should not forget that Palestinians are Semites.

28 minutes ago, athos said:

Please people stop killing each other.

it's been about 315,000 years since humans showed up on the scene and started killing each other  I wouldn't hold your breath.

Basically peace is a fictional state who's existence we sometimes mistake as being real because occasionally there's pauses between wars.

Any peace is better than the war.

no, being a slave would be less preferable to fighting someone off.

When it comes to anti-Semitism, we should not forget that Palestinians are Semites.

I seriously doubt they see it that way.

Breaking news:
Hezbollah started a war against
Israel from Lebanon.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1710892991479435581

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

it's been about 315,000 years since humans showed up on the scene and started killing each other  I wouldn't hold your breath.

Basically peace is a fictional state who's existence we sometimes mistake as being real because occasionally there's pauses between wars.

no, being a slave would be less preferable to fighting someone off.

I seriously doubt they see it that way.

Are you saying that Arabs are not Semites???

First...I'm no lover of Zionism and the way Israel was taken. Yet it was taken and has stood for a long time now.

Second...if Israel wants peace, they will have to exhibit a willingness to be even more brutal than Hamas.

Perhaps a grand compromise is in order? Make a 2 state deal with the Palestinians in the north and level Gaza completely.

Gaza must be made an example of, or Israel becomes as weak as the USA.