The real reason for climate change alarmism is to destroy Capitalism

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

Good job. ?

So when it doesn't work you critisize and when it does work you... also critisize.

Have you considered the possibility that the problem here is that you're just an arsehole? :) 

Well then I guess we'll just have to make a new government when the wheels finally fall off this one.

We always do.  And sorry - it's going to be PP and it's likely going to be a majority - and he'll likely be in for about 8 years.

And if you wanna talk about "undoing some laws... "  heh heh....

But there's nothing he can do that will stop a future gov't from reducing accountability. 

That requires people like you to punish gov'ts who remove accountability rather than those who add accountability.  Unfortunately...  well, see the aforementioned problem here :) 

7 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Can take the boy out of Toronto, but just can't take the Toronto out of the boy . . . look around, you're out west now.

Right over the middle of the planet in any case - the same place as everyone else.

On a Pale Blue Dot.

image.thumb.png.86310ee3935b1889a0a371beed932bb6.png

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

We can see how leftist thought works here- "The earth is centered on me."

;)

Is that what I really said? When righties respond so diametrically to whatever a lefty says it suggests your thinking is completely assbackwards.

How typical. You just can't help yourselves can you? 

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Is that what I really said?

Yes.  You can't expect us to keep paying attention if you don't. 

When righties respond so diametrically to whatever a lefty says it suggests your thinking is completely assbackwards.

So he was right and you're upset about it you say :) 

Dude - it's exactly what you and others sound like. There's nothing"dramatic' about noting that as you well know. 

It's all about your own selfishness and ideology with a very thin veil of "but what's best for me is what's best for everybody so i'm REALLY doing it for everyone else when you think about it".

Like i've noted - you care SOOOOOOOOO much about it ... but completely forgive the libs for the fact they made promises for going on 40 years now and not once have they ever even tried to hit a target. Kinda tells us you're not serious

4 minutes ago, eyeball said:

The middle of the planet is over me

Sure - you're the center of the universe :)  we get it :)  

Technically true actually but most of us don't mean it the way you do.

You're not a liar you're simply retarded.

Awww muffin!!!!!  Did youw wittle fewwings get hurt again? You go tell your mommy i said you could have a cookie and a nap.  :) 

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

... your thinking is completely assbackwards.

It seems to go like this...

"Someone is asking everyone to sacrifice a bit?!? How SELFISH OF THEM!"

This is a product of the selfishness that unrestrained and valueless capitalism has produced.

If we have to bring back mandatory religion to make people care about each other again, then maybe it's time.

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

It seems to go like this...

"Someone is asking everyone to sacrifice a bit?!? How SELFISH OF THEM!"

This is a product of the selfishness that unrestrained and valueless capitalism has produced.

If we have to bring back mandatory religion to make people care about each other again, then maybe it's time.

Which religion?

6 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

They're all good.

I'll volunteer to help with the forced conversions...

I'm.. joking..

Of.. course..

Phew, I was afraid for a minute I would have to pretend to believe in a God. 

But my point was more, which religion do you think makes people care about one another?

Edited by bcsapper

24 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Laissez faire capitalism, I should point out.

In other words, liberalism. ;) 

28 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

You're getting warmer, doc.

22 hours ago, herbie said:

With discussion regarding "checks and balances" and "sides" it is no wonder the Conservatives have still not come up with a climate plan at all.
They remain too influenced by the do nothing and full goblin mode wings.

Nice is this the best you can do, Conservatives have a climate plan....it has been posted on here lots of times, will it work no one knows right as it has not been tested... the liberal plan has atleast 8 years in the making, tell us in your own words how is that working out...have we meet any of our goals, have we lowered  emissions any...have we made any progress on improving our electrical grid, or built any new power plants...So really your plan is no better than my pet hamsters plan. 

It's all talk, no action , like most liberal plans...  

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

The hamster plan will actually get traction on here if they declare which party they support.

I've tried to convert him to being a conservative, he has instead decided to join the international hamsters union, that supports just staying on the old hamster wheel just going round and round like many Canadians do.

3 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

I've tried to convert him to being a conservative, he has instead decided to join the international hamsters union, that supports just staying on the old hamster wheel just going round and round like many Canadians do.

So he stole the liberal climate plan you're saying?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, herbie said:

I will repeat again, the Conservatives have no climate plan.

No matter how many times you wish to post "Cancel the Carbon Tax" and stall it is still not a climate plan.

Neither is the carbon tax. Your dream catcher must be broken.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, herbie said:

I will repeat again, the Conservatives have no climate plan.

No matter how many times you wish to post "Cancel the Carbon Tax" and stall it is still not a climate plan.

Maybe if you say it often enough it will become true...That is a liberal tactic, i get it you may not know how to use the google machine , yours only spews out liberal facts....

Now that you mentioned Carbon tax , it really is not much of a plan is it... the feds tax you, then at the end of the year, don't laugh, they give some of it back ... please tell us how close we are to making our signed climate agreements, has our total emissions dropped any, carbon tax was not working well so they added a tax to the manufacture...which got added to the consumer, now they want to tax your electrical power ...

• Like 3