Pierre Poilievre, “man of the people “ LOL

9 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No, i'm just aware that everyone else has an iq sufficent to know you were completely full of shit.

Why can't you spell IQ correctly when you're talking about how intelligent everyone else is? Maybe for appearances sake you'd be better off letting everyone talk for themselves.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Oh look, The dip is lying and being dishonest again. 

First off - as noted thin skinned and insecure is an insult.  So claiming you've never insulted people is a lie. And a pretty blatant one. I mean, there are other examples but that JUST HAPPENED.

Second - nobody said anything about disagreeing.  I said Lying and being Dishonest.  Which is precisely what you're doing by changing that to 'disagreeing".

And yes - being an obnoxious liar and being dishonest is insulting.

But hey - thanks for proving my point about you :)

Vindictive and obnoxious . . . yet again. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

It was Trump who did that to the truckers. So they blamed Ottawa.

Why are truckers so stupid and what does this say about convoy supporters?

This was another lie the government told you.

First, Biden's rule was a choice between vaccines and testing.  Trudeau made vaccines the only option.

Second, Biden's order only applied to businesses with over 100 employees and not to independent contract drivers.

Third, Biden's order exempted drivers who "did not report to a workplace where other individuals such as coworkers or customers are present."  The Department of Labor made it clear that the vast majority of truck drivers would be exempt from the order.   Said US Labor Secretary Marty Walsh on Nov. 4, 2021 "Because they are driving a truck, they're in a cab, they're by themselves, they wouldn't be covered by this."

Fourth, the US Supreme Court blocked Biden's order a few weeks later - WELL BEFORE THE CANADIAN PROTESTS AGAINST TRUDEAU'S MANDATES STARTED.

So no.

Biden's rule was not the problem.

Biden was not going to put Canadian truckers out of work.

Canada and TRUDEAU - were the outliers.

Both the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and the Canadian Manufacturing Coalition urged Trudeau to back down and challenged Ottawa to provide evidence that truckers were spreading covid.

Trudeau dug in and refused to reconsider.

STOP.

LISTENING.

TO.

THE.

MEDIA.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Also, remember that Trudeau had JUST been re-elected in September 2021, based on a campaign of hatred for the unvaccinated.

He was emboldened that Canadians WANTED persecution of the unvaccinated and that's why he refused to back down.

He picked a fight with the truckers and they fought back.

And you all sided with the bully.

Trudeau supporters and those who cheered him on - disgust me.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is from a trucking magazine so I guess truckers are all dumbasses too.

US to close borders to unvaccinated Canadian, Mexican truckers on Saturday

NEW: Beginning Saturday, January 22, DHS will require non-U.S. individuals seeking to enter the U.S, via land ports of entry and ferry terminals at the U.S.-Mexico and U.S.-Canada borders to be fully vaccinated for #COVID19 and provide related proof of vaccination.

10 minutes ago, eyeball said:
This is from a trucking magazine so I guess truckers are all dumbasses too.

US to close borders to unvaccinated Canadian, Mexican truckers on Saturday

NEW: Beginning Saturday, January 22, DHS will require non-U.S. individuals seeking to enter the U.S, via land ports of entry and ferry terminals at the U.S.-Mexico and U.S.-Canada borders to be fully vaccinated for #COVID19 and provide related proof of vaccination.

A Canadian "journalist" writes an article that misinterprets the US intentions in favour of Trudeau......what a shocker.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

It was Trump who did that to the truckers.

I don't know why this is so difficult for you to understand.  Well, I do.  It's because you aren't very intelligent.

It wasn't Biden (who for some reason you call "Trump") who did this.

It was Trudeau.

Trudeau announced in November 2021 that compulsory vaccination  would be required of truckers, starting in January.  So Biden (or "Trump", if you wanna call him that) did the same.

After 2 years of US and Canadian truckers going back and forth across the border, suddenly Trudeau decides to go all N. Korean dictator on truckers.....so Biden did the same.

Biden didn't pick the fight with truckers. 

Trudeau did.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Goddess said:

I don't know why this is so difficult for you to understand.  Well, I do.  It's because you aren't very intelligent.

It wasn't Biden (who for some reason you call "Trump") who did this.

It was Trudeau.

Trudeau announced in November 2021 that compulsory vaccination  would be required of truckers, starting in January.  So Biden (or "Trump", if you wanna call him that) did the same.

After 2 years of US and Canadian truckers going back and forth across the border, suddenly Trudeau decides to go all N. Korean dictator on truckers.....so Biden did the same.

Biden didn't pick the fight with truckers. 

Trudeau did.

Yup.  It's obvious to anyone who cares about the truth Goddess, but unfortunately that does not include @eyeball

Him and a few other leftie nutbars on the board use the same tricks - ignore facts that are posted and keep parroting the lies, and then when this comes up again they will insist you NEVER posted ANYTHING about it before and demand you repost your proof - the repeat and repeat without discussing the issue.

Notice how he's trying to get you to discuss trump and biden, rather than jsutin. He'll avoid that at any cost, he spends most of his time here defending trudeau, and the rest claiming he hates trudeau and would never defend him  LOL!!!

27 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It wasn't Trump who closed the US border to the unvaccinated, I was clearly wrong about that, but Trudeau is not who stopped truckers from entering the US, it was their fear of a little jab that did that.

LOL...what a soggy way to backpedal and try to save face.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Your saying Trudeau stopped Canadian truckers from entering the US? That's not what happened.

Ohhhh look dishonesty again.

Trudeau stopped truckers from coming back to canada.  THEN the us passed a similar law. 

A truck goes round trip. They can't go down if they can't come back.  So - this was trudeau's fault no matter how you slice it.  He passed the law preventing the truckers from working

And that IS IN FACT what happened, and pretending to lie about it is stupid.

You're a m0ron twice - first for pretending Trump did it (and nobody believes you did that by accident) and then by pretending trudeau did NOT shut the truckers down first.  He did,

He also could have lifted that restriction - and did not,  He knew the us would if he did.

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Ohhhh look dishonesty again.

Trudeau stopped truckers from coming back to canada.

No, he clearly gave them the choice to quarantine, unless you're trying to tell us Trudeau exiled them. Don't worry I won't call you a liar for being wrong.

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

He passed the law preventing the truckers from working

Now you're fibbing because he did no such thing.

Everything was voluntary. Truckers always had a choice.

Just now, eyeball said:

No, he clearly gave them the choice to quarantine, unless you're trying to tell us Trudeau exiled them. Don't worry I won't call you a liar for being wrong.

It's been long established in law that you can't have a choice under duress.  "Do what i want or i'll destroy your abilty to earn money at your career" is not a choice.  That's like saying a robber isnt' a robber because 'money or your life' is a choice.

But don't worry, i won't call you an !diot for being an !diot.  (Meh  - who's kidding who - you're an !diot.)

Now you're fibbing because he did no such thing

But he did. Can't work if you can't go back and forth across the border. And he said they couldn't. .