Pierre Poilievre, “man of the people “ LOL

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Everyone had a choice.

Wow - hope you're never on the jury for a rape trial, i'm pretty sure the victim would disagree.

Notwithstanding the occasional deathly ill person who would asked if it was too late to be vaccinated.

They would still have a choice - the vaccine just wouldn't do them any good.  There would be no point.  Just like giving it to the truckers :)

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Vaccine mandates = rape. ?

And here I was thinking Goddess was the biggest anti-vax nut on forum.

Noting your statement is false when applied = the two things being discussed are the same

Yawn.  Wake me up when your intellect and discussion skills evolve beyond grade 3.

And here I was thinking...

Wow - you didn't even make it half way through your sentence without being wrong :) LOL :)  

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Noting your statement is false when applied = the two things being discussed are the same

You're the nutbar who put vaccine mandates, truckers and Trudeau in the context of physical assault and rape victims. Good job.

Own it or stfu.

In a thread about the future "man of the people" no less. I imagine PP will be more than happy to get your vote but I suspect he'd probably rather you just stfu.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You're the nutbar who put vaccine mandates, truckers and Trudeau in the context of physical assault and rape victims. Good job.

No, that never actually happened.  In fact i never even made a comparison. You claimed "people always have a choice".  I noted rape victims dont' have a choice - demonstrating that people DON'T always have a choice.

So - the only person who actually tied truckers etc to rape ... would be you.  Good job.

Own it or stfu.

"Please Mr Fox! Please accept my lie and let me have some dignity!!" 

LOL - pathetic.  You brought it up, i'm afraid you'll have to own your own steaming pile of liberal poo.

50 minutes ago, eyeball said:

In a thread about the future "man of the people" no less.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!  Right kiddo :) So - you started off with "truckers = rape" and now "voting for PP is equal to rape"  LOLOL

LOL - how do your parents show their face in public knowing you're a thing?

• Haha 1