Turkey Okays Sweden into NATO

herbie

9 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Wow a whole few days!  Great job! 

Ya I know eh? Half a week without the perspective of an American who asks reasonable questions and exposes the insanity that is the US government right now. Meh...I'll check his latest out tonight.

11 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Yes but your feelings don't really matter, and Hungary's Foreign Minister already agreed days ago to back Sweden's bid.  The dotted line is all that's left.  

Its not done till its signed. It probably will be signed but...we will see how the Swedes treat the Hungarians now.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Ya I know eh? Half a week without the perspective of an American who asks reasonable questions and exposes the insanity that is the US government right now. Meh...I'll check his latest out tonight.

Tucker Carlson doesn't even believe what he says, so it's only the dumbest folk out there who do.  

Congrats on falling below even that low bar.  

Its not done till its signed. It probably will be signed but...we will see how the Swedes treat the Hungarians now.

It doesn't matter, because once they're in NATO, they can go back to criticizing Orban and he'll not be able to do anything about it, and even he knows that.  

33 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Tucker Carlson doesn't even believe what he says, so it's only the dumbest folk out there who do.  

Congrats on falling below even that low bar.  

It doesn't matter, because once they're in NATO, they can go back to criticizing Orban and he'll not be able to do anything about it, and even he knows that.  

Oh...I bet Carlson believes what he's saying.

So now you're picking sides within NATO? That attitude will keep it together for sure...

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Oh...I bet Carlson believes what he's saying.

No, because we've already seen what he's said about Trump in private, vs what he says on air.  He's an entertainer and a charlatan, but there's always suckers out there who will believe such types.  

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So now you're picking sides within NATO? That attitude will keep it together for sure...

Seems to be working okay, as NATO is stronger than ever and substantially expanded, thanks to Putin's pissing all over himself.  ?

• Thanks 1

Wonder until your head explodes.
Sweden had to agree not to shelter any more Kurd terrorists.
But there must have been some huge conspiracy among all the other members you can probably uncover on the dregs of the Internet you can tell us about.... Canada doubled apricot quotas, Biden is sending California pistachios for balaclava, UK sending Erdogan a private shipload of Scotch... etc etc
Like who gives a shit?

16 hours ago, Moonbox said:

No, because we've already seen what he's said about Trump in private, vs what he says on air.  He's an entertainer and a charlatan, but there's always suckers out there who will believe such types.  

Seems to be working okay, as NATO is stronger than ever and substantially expanded, thanks to Putin's pissing all over himself.  ?

Yes. The Libbies took his private txt messages. I know you think that's OK. Yet...Carlson exposed the folly of your great Jan. 6 crap. Got that Shamen character freed. So much for your great "insurection". Boo hoo.

As for NATO...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/07/08/ukraine-nato-bid-block-germany-fears-putin/

And that's exactly what happened. 

18 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Well Moonbat...considering you have already shown yourself to be bereft of honour, I think I'll just take your comments with a grain of salt.

As for NATO...Germany is questioning the wisdom of this war in Ukraine. East Germans especially. The members bicker among themselves while Pixie-Dust is seen on the side-lines with pom-poms.

Well Moonbat...considering you have already shown yourself to be bereft of honour, I think I'll just take your comments with a grain of salt.

With a dose of copium you mean, to deal with the cognitive dissonance of your warped-reality not matching current, past or future events.  ?

As for NATO...Germany is questioning the wisdom of this war in Ukraine. East Germans especially. The members bicker among themselves while Pixie-Dust is seen on the side-lines with pom-poms.

So your cope for NATO expanding to include two new members as a result of Putin's faceplant is to imagine Justin Trudeau dancing around with pom-poms?  Seems weird, but I guess that tracks for a mind like yours.  

57 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

With a dose of copium you mean, to deal with the cognitive dissonance of your warped-reality not matching current, past or future events.  ?

No...grain of salt is accurate.

57 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

So your cope for NATO expanding to include two new members as a result of Putin's faceplant is to imagine Justin Trudeau dancing around with pom-poms?  Seems weird, but I guess that tracks for a mind like yours.

Indeed. Reality is only for the rational I guess. That leaves you out but...I bet if you ask nice, Pixie-Dust will lend you his pom-poms.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Yes. The Libbies took his private txt messages. I know you think that's OK. Yet...Carlson exposed the folly of your great Jan. 6 crap. Got that Shamen character freed. So much for your great "insurection". Boo hoo.

As for NATO...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2023/07/08/ukraine-nato-bid-block-germany-fears-putin/

And that's exactly what happened. 

No one took anything, they were released by the person he sent them to.

• 6 months later...
11 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Once again Vlad, congratulations on your “salesman of the year “ award

image.thumb.jpeg.ce75d0c5db98ae32ec88fc0b080de013.jpeg

Putin has an approval rating of 80% in Russia. They have an election this spring. Guess who's gonna win.

28 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Putin has an approval rating of 80% in Russia.

LMAO!!  So did Saddam Hussein!  By some strange coincidence every brutal dictator report’s massive approval ratings you would never find any democracy..Mist be because they’re so awesome and loved and would never report obviously false numbers, right?  

Seriously. You’re such a loser. 

34 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

They have an election this spring. Guess who's gonna win.

Well probably not any of the dozens of Putin critics who “fell out of a window” or the last guy to run against him who was poisoned with a Russian military neurotoxin and is now in a prison colony in the arctic circle  Russia is a dictatorship dude of course the dictator gets re-elected”

Seriously you’re getting more and more unhinged and unreasonable on here, you’ve clearly fallen down an internet rabbit hole and now you’re his self-radicalized internet kook right down there with TaxMe and R10. How far you’ve fallen since you first appeared on here not so long ago. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/14/2023 at 11:15 AM, Moonbox said:

I thought every one in Canada seen justin with pom poms at one time or another...but dancing with pom poms is a whole new level...

8 hours ago, Army Guy said:

I thought every one in Canada seen justin with pom poms at one time or another...but dancing with pom poms is a whole new level...

I am not convinced he isn’t actually just a talking Pom Pom.  I’m just not sure how any of that related to NATO enlargement.