Shared, all-gender washrooms the future for Burnaby schools: school district

12 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Get with the program. Wake up to today.

You just take the Boys and Girls signs off the door and away ya go.

You just can't see past your biased nose. Wake up dude, the world is passing you by LOL

On a side note...

It occurs to my you've managed to touch on the meaning of "woke"...

Libbies who started the idea, figured they'd woken up socially. Became the "new normal". Had "progressed" as human beings.

This has been disastrous for society. Ham-handed impositions of social norms was bound to run into a wall...and indeed it did.

If one really desires to "Wake up", one might start by acknowledging and dealing with desired social changes...with a whisper...instead of a shout.

Before you know it's happened...bathrooms in schools are safely unisex, and nobody even really noticed.

Now...excuse the interruption. Please do continue.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

Just now, Contrarian said:

Ok, so are not shared. 

so the Starbucks scenario can not apply.

I saw "individual, locking cubicles".  Should I have read it all? 

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

This has been disastrous for society. Ham-handed impositions of social norms was bound to run into a wall...and indeed it did.

this is the thing. ANd they've painted themselves into a corner.  Look at poor little exflyer here

"WE DEMAND TRANS NOT HAVE TO USE MENS WASHROOMS. GET WITH THE PROGRAM".

Ok - well we could change the washrooms so they're more unisex, but that's a lot of money

"THERE"S NO NEED - MEN AND WOMEN CAN PEE IN FRONT OF EACH OTHER. THEY DO IT EVERYWHERE! GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!"

"ok  - but doesn't that mean the trans will still be using mens washrooms?" 

"OF COURSE, GET WITH TH... oh shit. "

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

this is the thing. ANd they've painted themselves into a corner.  Look at poor little exflyer here

"WE DEMAND TRANS NOT HAVE TO USE MENS WASHROOMS. GET WITH THE PROGRAM".

Ok - well we could change the washrooms so they're more unisex, but that's a lot of money

"THERE"S NO NEED - MEN AND WOMEN CAN PEE IN FRONT OF EACH OTHER. THEY DO IT EVERYWHERE! GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!"

"ok  - but doesn't that mean the trans will still be using mens washrooms?" 

"OF COURSE, GET WITH TH... oh shit. "

Man I get a kick outta some of your prose...

You are correct that this is a rather ill begotten plan.

@ExFlyer - I lived quite some time over sees. Seen lots of places with the unisex cans. Know what they're doing in 'em? ;)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

The future: Mirrors and sinks are located in the hallway and cubicles in the washroom are used by all genders in Parkcrest Elementary School's new universal washrooms.

In the Starbucks scenario, I have yet to see this in Canada, where right after someone comes out from his cubical can see someone of another gender. 

Listen, I like to discuss logistics about this, you think this won't cause issues with social conservative parents at home?

I have to admit I don't give a toss about social conservative parents at home.   

I usually see someone of another gender when I leave the toilet at Starbucks, as 90% of the time my latte is being prepared by a woman.

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, but the mirror and common area is always yours or by the same gender, The Eaton Center has this model. 

To have a shared common area when anyone leaves their cubical that will inflame spirits. 

It will probably inflame stomachs more than anything else, as there might be a tendency to leave without washing up.

The world sure is changing, eh?

Just now, Contrarian said:

I have no problem with change, however change with reason, how elese you one like MAGA has still a chance in the US?! You push change too fast the barks of cheap opportunists appear, and not everyone agrees with this change,  healthy debate is needed.

Healthy debate is always welcome.

As for your MAGA question, I think George Carlin put it best:

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

46 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

It really doesn't.  But if lying about it helps you then i guess that's what you're going to do.

But you go ahead and tell burnaby they're wasting their money and they should just be making the boys pee in front of the girls and they need to get out of their dank basements :)   LOL - i'm good with saving the money

How funny are you? Not at all.

What are you? The Don Quixote of toilets?

Get over your crusade, it is empty...it already is happening. Nuthin you can do. You lose....again    LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

To be honest , the only losers are going to be the women, if you take out the urinals and install toilets so everyone has privacy "a place to go" ....there is going to be a cost and it is not going to be cheap....unless it is ok just to whip it out in front of the ladies...lets not forget the price of another condom machine got to have one of those...

That being said one of the main reason we have two different bathrooms is cleanliness, the women's bathroom smells like roses and perfume...and the toilet seats are free of over spray or just badly aimed urine...and while we would all agree all shit smells bad, the smell of a mans turds will peel paint on a good day...

Thats what the women are going to sacrifice, entering a public toilet with urine sprayed like a bad paint job, or the smells of a freshly laid turd the size of a small Volkswagen, or maybe it is the other way around, where women who would not dare fart in public, now would have no choice to let out 2 weeks of gas in the stall next to you..... All those hidden secrets would now be made public, like what is it women actually do in there in pairs?....and what do they talk about in there ?... 

The guys, they really don't care about bathroom protocols,  they will try and get everything within the confines of the toilet and fail miserably and take that dump that would normally crack concrete...or plug a normal toilet...It really changes nothing for the men... 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO - t.....

Another first class logical argument ....

LOL -...

The LOL is on you.

Must be a Boomer... can't share a toilet like you do at home.

Never been out of your house, let alone the country to see what the world has been doing. You are so shallow and weak and uninformed LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

5 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

To be honest , the only losers are going to be the women, if you take out the urinals and install toilets so everyone has privacy "a place to go" ....there is going to be a cost and it is not going to be cheap....unless it is ok just to whip it out in front of the ladies...lets not forget the price of another condom machine got to have one of those...

That being said one of the main reason we have two different bathrooms is cleanliness, the women's bathroom smells like roses and perfume...and the toilet seats are free of over spray or just badly aimed urine...and while we would all agree all shit smells bad, the smell of a mans turds will peel paint on a good day...

Thats what the women are going to sacrifice, entering a public toilet with urine sprayed like a bad paint job, or the smells of a freshly laid turd the size of a small Volkswagen, or maybe it is the other way around, where women who would not dare fart in public, now would have no choice to let out 2 weeks of gas in the stall next to you..... All those hidden secrets would now be made public, like what is it women actually do in there in pairs?....and what do they talk about in there ?... 

The guys, they really don't care about bathroom protocols,  they will try and get everything within the confines of the toilet and fail miserably and take that dump that would normally crack concrete...or plug a normal toilet...It really changes nothing for the men... 

You are very right on all points.

The "girls/Women" will be the ones with personal issues.

33 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

How funny are you?

Humour is associated with intelligence, so sadly you won't be able to tell. :)

Sigh. Yes, i'm the don quixote of toilets.

What are you, the iron man of !diots?

Get over your crusade, it is empty...it already is happening.

Well, no. The opposite is happening. That's the point. 

Are you getting dumber as we talk? it feels like you're getting dumber.

53 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

How funny are you? Not at all.

Get over your crusade, it is empty...it already is happening. Nuthin you can do. You lose....again    LOL

Actually...you're wrong about that. There's one thing we can do. We can vote for whoever professes to be against such impositions of silliness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, dialamah said:

If you read it all, you'd see that the right's "concerns" are hysterical and have little to do with the actual facts.

the right's "concerns" are that this is going to cost a buttload of money and we're still going to have issues.  And that's  not hysterical in the slightest.

As i say - the left has to lie or dodge the issues , they can't just address them. Thanks for proving the point yet again,

14 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

That's a damn lie and we all know it.

It's the honest truth - which is why you are so eager to deny it.  This very thread is proof

The left lies about the discussion, the left tries to change the subject, the left tries to avoid the issues.  It's only the right that actually addresses the facts.

Did you want to actually take a crack at the issues raised or are you going to shoot for changing the channel as well?

Just now, Nationalist said:

Really? I'm part of "all" and I believe it's true.

You're  a while hetero male. YOu're not part of 'all' in her world. YOu're part of 'them' ;) 

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Really? I'm part of "all" and I believe it's true. I bet a lot of people would concure.

So who is this "all"? You and your ANTIFA Tweenkies?

Conservatives have been saying for years that if we let people use whatever bathroom they want, it would lead to an increase in rape. 

This never happened, but does that stop conservatives from claiming it will happen? Of course not, because conservatives don't care about evidence or logic.

29 minutes ago, dialamah said:

If you read it all, you'd see that the right's "concerns" are hysterical and have little to do with the actual facts.

Is that true mah? Or are you sort o' just bein' ignorantly partisan...

4 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Conservatives have been saying for years that if we let people use whatever bathroom they want, it would lead to an increase in rape. 

Notice how she couldn't address the issue?

4 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

This never happened, but does that stop conservatives from claiming it will happen? Of course not, because conservatives don't care about evidence or logic.

It has happened quite a bit but that's not the issue that was being discussed.