Shared, all-gender washrooms the future for Burnaby schools: school district

https://www.burnabynow.com/local-news/shared-all-gender-washrooms-the-future-for-burnaby-schools-school-district-7096340

So - this design obviously solves a problem. It's going to cost a lot of money but it'll end a debate.

The question becomes Are we Done?  We're going to spend hundreds of millions doing this across the land if it works out. We've already passed a bunch of laws. So much has been done to accomodate a TINY part of the population.

Are we done yet? Or will they keep coming back demanding more money, more recogniztion, more special benefits and  more reduced rights for the rest of us? Can we finally call it quits when we get this done? How many hundreds of millions more will it take?

Lots of countries in the world have one "bathroom" or "toilet"

In many places in Europe I have gone there is only one. In many places in Italy, it is a porcelain hole in the floor :)

I have been to places where the men just P against a tiled or metal wall and it flows down a trough.

So, go ahead, make them all unisex

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, herbie said:

OMG just like the bathroom in their own house! Travesty!

Imagine your daughter having to see her brother wash his face at the next sink!

(Imagine worse for boys, all those girls reminding them to wash their hands all the time)

Imagine if you went to a restaurant and there wasn't a lady with triangle t1ts and a dude with a rectangley torso on the doors ... what would happen ?

22 minutes ago, herbie said:

(Imagine worse for boys, all those girls reminding them to wash their hands all the time)

The bathroom in their house probably didn't cost millions of taxpayer dollars :)

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Imagine if you went to a restaurant and there wasn't a lady with triangle t1ts and a dude with a rectangley torso on the doors ... what would happen ?

Depends. IF the restaurant had to pay 100,000 dollars to renovate it that way then your meal would probably be more :)

But it's very telling of the lefties here that they're pretending that the problem is the style of washroom rather than the cost and other issues.

Once again the left has to lie in order to make or avoid the point - they can't just address it head on. I don't know why i'd expect different.

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Lots of countries in the world have one "bathroom" or "toilet"

In many places in Europe I have gone there is only one. In many places in Italy, it is a porcelain hole in the floor :)

I have been to places where the men just P against a tiled or metal wall and it flows down a trough.

So, go ahead, make them all unisex

Sure -  hand over your credit card and i'm sure they'll be quite willing :)

It's fine for new builds, but the costs of remodelling bathrooms such as this which exist is very high.

But you knew that was the point. Just couldn't be honest enough to deal with it I guess.  Well - that's the left for you.

28 minutes ago, herbie said:

The next big battle will be over whether we should leave toilet seats up or down.

Consider old guys with peeing issues...a toilet seat left in the up position could make the difference between just having ban embarrassing stain or a burst bladder.

• Haha 1

Just now, CdnFox said:

Sure - because it's the conservatives who demanded this :)

Again - the left has to lie to make it's point. Well  at least you're consistent.

What lie?

Have you been obsessed like this ever since you were told Santa was make believe?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

https://www.burnabynow.com/local-news/shared-all-gender-washrooms-the-future-for-burnaby-schools-school-district-7096340

So - this design obviously solves a problem. It's going to cost a lot of money but it'll end a debate.

The question becomes Are we Done?  We're going to spend hundreds of millions doing this across the land if it works out. We've already passed a bunch of laws. So much has been done to accomodate a TINY part of the population.

Are we done yet? Or will they keep coming back demanding more money, more recogniztion, more special benefits and  more reduced rights for the rest of us? Can we finally call it quits when we get this done? How many hundreds of millions more will it take?

Watch rape in schools spike...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

What lie?

Have you been obsessed like this ever since you were told Santa was make believe?

The lie that the school bathrooms either before or after are anything like your ones at home. Or that it's about their function.

Again - you have no answer for the actual issue so you just lie.

Just now, CdnFox said:

The lie that the school bathrooms either before or after are anything like your ones at home. Or that it's about their function.

Again - you have no answer for the actual issue so you just lie.

Well I'm sure you could take some remedial toilet training to refresh your memory as to function.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well I'm sure you could take some remedial toilet training to refresh your memory as to function.

Still can't bring yourself to discuss the issue. Well -  toilet humour is about all we can expect from the left these days.

And the same people will complain that violence against gays and trans is going up. Well - it's what you want i guess.

17 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sure -  hand over your credit card and i'm sure they'll be quite willing :)

It's fine for new builds, but the costs of remodelling bathrooms such as this which exist is very high.

But you knew that was the point. Just couldn't be honest enough to deal with it I guess.  Well - that's the left for you.

Get with the program. Wake up to today.

You just take the Boys and Girls signs off the door and away ya go.

You just can't see past your biased nose. Wake up dude, the world is passing you by LOL

14 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

How would that work - so women just walk into a bathroom with guys peeing into uranals? So - your solution is public urination?

Sure, happens all over the world.

You gotta get out of your dark dank basement and past your keyboard and see the world dude LOL

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Get with the program. Wake up to today.

Is that the program where you're so petrified of discussing the issue you've got to use tacky phrases like 'get with the program'?

Just now, ExFlyer said:

You just take the Boys and Girls signs off the door and away ya go.

So girls walking by a row of guys peeing in urinals is fine. So - as i noted before your big plan is public urination.

Just now, ExFlyer said:

You just can't see past your biased nose.

Says the guy who's absolutely scared spitless of discussing the issue :)

They didn't take the sign off the door did they. They spent 100's of thousands of dollars.

So - are you now saying that they're wrong and the city should immediately put a stop to this and save the money?

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Sure, happens all over the world.

It really doesn't.  But if lying about it helps you then i guess that's what you're going to do.

But you go ahead and tell burnaby they're wasting their money and they should just be making the boys pee in front of the girls and they need to get out of their dank basements :)   LOL - i'm good with saving the money

Just now, CdnFox said:

Is that the program where...

So girls walking by a row of guys peeing in urinals is fine. So - as i noted before your big plan is public urination.

They didn't take the sign off the door did they. They spent 100's of thousands of dollars.

Get with the program dude

Wake up and get out of your basement and smell today.

You are so far behind, it is scary LOL

All the money spent to make your conservative a$$ feel better when sitting on the toilet LOL

Just now, Contrarian said:

Starbucks allows a logistic for anyone to come in and use any urinal now? What kind of sane society allows this? You must be joking. = )

Are high schools run by starbucks now? Did you read the article? Ohhhh  i forgot - your reading comprehension problem :)  LOL

You probably didn't make it to highschool so you don't realize what it's like

• Haha 1

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Get with the program dude

ROFLMAO - tell me you're an !diot who just realized he's a retard without telling me :)

Just now, ExFlyer said:

Wake up and get out of your basement and smell today.

Another first class logical argument from the left :)

Just now, ExFlyer said:

You are so far behind, it is scary LOL

So is the city of burnaby 'so far behind it's scary' for spending this money then? Hmmm

Just now, ExFlyer said:

All the money spent to make your conservative a$$ feel better when sitting on the toilet LOL

That would be left wing asses that are demanding this cash :)   Conservatives were fine with the way it was

And i'd point out that if you think i'ts fine for women to go to the washroom with men peeing in urinals, then the trans should have had no problem continuing to use those bathrooms without modification :)

LOL - Gotcha :)  You're too dumb for this :)  

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Starbucks allows a logistic for anyone to come in and use any urinal now? What kind of sane society allows this? You must be joking. = )

You mean like separate individual ones with no sign? I can agree with those, but you mean like a common facility?

They just have individual toilets anyone can use.  Woman comes out, I go in.  I come out, woman goes in, etc.