Shared, all-gender washrooms the future for Burnaby schools: school district

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

It's the honest truth - which is why you are so eager to deny it.  This very thread is proof

The left lies about the discussion, the left tries to change the subject, the left tries to avoid the issues.  It's only the right that actually addresses the facts.

Did you want to actually take a crack at the issues raised or are you going to shoot for changing the channel as well?

You're  a while hetero male. YOu're not part of 'all' in her world. YOu're part of 'them' ;) 

'Them' are part of 'all' too.

I don't think this ANTIFA person is playing with a full deck...

5 hours ago, CdnFox said:

The lie that the school bathrooms either before or after are anything like your ones at home. Or that it's about their function.

Again - you have no answer for the actual issue so you just lie.

Awww, your sense of betrayal must be so devastating.

15 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Conservatives have been saying for years that if we let people use whatever bathroom they want, it would lead to an increase in rape. 

This never happened, but does that stop conservatives from claiming it will happen? Of course not, because conservatives don't care about evidence or logic.

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/women/sexual-assault-unisex-changing-rooms-sunday-times-women-risk-a8519086.html

You're welcome.

Sure - because it's the conservatives who demanded this :)

Again - the left has to lie to make it's point. Well  at least you're consistent.

What lie are you making about? Good grief man, get a grip.

Were conservatives as bad as this back in the 60's when guys started growing their hair long and girls started wearing pants?

Did someone lie to them or something?

14 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

I did address the issue. Conservatives don't care about logic or evidence. They repeat the same lies no matter how many times they get debunked. One example of that is this lie about trans people using the bathrooms they want.

https://www2.cbn.com/news/us/va-judge-finds-trans-teen-guilty-sexual-assault-loudoun-county-high-school-girls-bathroom

You're welcome...again.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

Oh, FFS. This is about one case!

Yes, sometimes rape happens. Sometimes trans people rape. My point is that allowing trans people to use the bathrooms they want has not led to an increase in rape. So the concerns about this were incorrect.

Does that matter? Not to conservatives. Conservatism is about feels, not reals.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...what a pathetic statement.

You're right. You totally owned me by debunking a point that nobody was talking about. You won the war on straw.

Still can't bring yourself to discuss the issue. Well -  toilet humour is about all we can expect from the left these days.

And the same people will complain that violence against gays and trans is going up. Well - it's what you want i guess.

Stop projecting.

The only issue here are the usual sexual hangups conservatives try to force on society.  Mocking it is the only proper course of action.

If you're afraid of seeing something in a public washroom that could make you faint you could always wear a diaper when you're out. No one is forcing anything on you.

3 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Oh, FFS. This is about one case!

Yes, sometimes rape happens. Sometimes trans people rape. My point is that allowing trans people to use the bathrooms they want has not led to an increase in rape. So the concerns about this were incorrect.

Does that matter? Not to conservatives. Conservatism is about feels, not reals.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/oklahoma-school-accused-of-violating-law-after-teen-girl-severely-beaten-by-trans-student-in-bathroom/ar-AA1c2N8Z

Can ya feels that reals?

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Stop projecting.

The only issue here are the usual sexual hangups conservatives try to force on society.  Mocking it is the only proper course of action.

If you're afraid of seeing something in a public washroom that could make you faint you could always wear a diaper when you're out. No one is forcing anything on you.

Question: Why are you in favor of this ridiculousness?

12 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

Do you not know the difference between individual cases and data?

You're coming off like this lunatic.

gb fx xUntitled.png

You keep squirming and I keep cuttin' ya off at the knees.

Care to make any more asinine assertions?

5 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

?

You have to be trolling. Please give me some hope, tell me you're trolling.

No. But I think you've got to be stupid to think this unisex in schools is not going to produce increased assaults and rapes.

These are adolescents. Hormonal slaves. Not fully developed reasoning capabilities. Take one that is also rejecting his true gender and...instant instability.

Just now, Nationalist said:

No. But I think you've got to be stupid to think this unisex in schools is not going to produce increased assaults and rapes.

These are adolescents. Hormonal slaves. Not fully developed reasoning capabilities. Take one that is also rejecting his true gender and...instant instability.

That has nothing to do with my point, but ok.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Question: Why are you in favor of this ridiculousness?

I'm simply accepting the inevitable. What other direction could this issue have possibly taken?

Seperate closed stalls will cost a lot less than having to construct a bunch of separate public washrooms don't you think?

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'm simply accepting the inevitable. What other direction could this issue have possibly taken?

Seperate closed stalls will cost a lot less than having to construct a bunch of separate public washrooms don't you think?

Sure that might be true in New builds. Not in existing schools though.

But the idea of it...how do you figure its inevitable?

1 minute ago, Americana Antifa said:

My point was that conservatives don't care about evidence or logic, because they use the same talking-points over and over, even after they get debunked. You proved my point.

What did you debunk? The examples I sited are absolutely true.

Are you making shit up again?

3 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

You couldn't find any data to back up your lies about trans people using the bathrooms they want. That's why you tried to change the topic like a puss puss.

So a raped young girl and a beaten young girl are not data?

This line of thinking is why you fail with such regularity.

I didn't change the topic. Hell I brought it up in the first place.

Look...Miss ANTIFA puss puss...your going to have to deal with being challenged constantly, as long as you continue to espouse complete bullshit.

You made a dumb assertion. Go lick your wounds and perhaps re-evaluate your position. Your current one is not only nonsense, but it's dangerous and we the sane will always win out over you.

Always.