This forum struggles because left wing goose steppers are so stupid

PERIOD.

You Nazis need to get a life. You aren't going to win every argument. Logic is not going to be on your side ALL the time. Sometimes you are WRONG.

IMG_1772.jpeg.750e2f3708d91795add8b7675c

IMG_1337.jpeg

Boys and girls, YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO HAVING EVERYONE AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY. A political message board is an OPEN forum where all views are permitted. You don't have to stay here if you are triggered every time someone disagrees with you. There are PLENTY of liberal forums out there where free speech doesn't exist.

Oh, and unless one of you retards can DOCUMENT ANY PAYMENTS TO ME FROM  RUSSIA, YOU'RE JUST A DESPICABLE CHILDISH LIAR by accusing me of that. Nobody here is paid for opinions. Nobody's opinion here is worth TWO FCKING CENTS.

Snowflakes GROW THE FCK UP.

406xou.thumb.jpg.84afc22302fa292f9de69ab9caf1ad0d.jpg

binky.jpg.6ef259cf366cfdeb9cdff2522d370d80.jpg

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Americana Antifa said:

You still refuse to define what a nazi is. Isn't that kind of doing the blindfold thing? You're refusing to actually examine your own beliefs.

Ein Esel schimpft den anderen Langohr.

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I fully support free speech. However, free speech does not guarantee good speech. Trolls should be free to exist. And then in return.. we are free to ignore them. However, our resolve waivers. We take the bait and then get caught in their 10-pt IQ game. 

But you don't get abrasive...

8 hours ago, reason10 said:

PERIOD.

You Nazis need to get a life. You aren't going to win every argument. Logic is not going to be on your side ALL the time. Sometimes you are WRONG.

IMG_1772.jpeg.750e2f3708d91795add8b7675c

IMG_1337.jpeg

Boys and girls, YOU AREN'T ENTITLED TO HAVING EVERYONE AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAY. A political message board is an OPEN forum where all views are permitted. You don't have to stay here if you are triggered every time someone disagrees with you. There are PLENTY of liberal forums out there where free speech doesn't exist.

Oh, and unless one of you retards can DOCUMENT ANY PAYMENTS TO ME FROM  RUSSIA, YOU'RE JUST A DESPICABLE CHILDISH LIAR by accusing me of that. Nobody here is paid for opinions. Nobody's opinion here is worth TWO FCKING CENTS.

Snowflakes GROW THE FCK UP.

406xou.thumb.jpg.84afc22302fa292f9de69ab9caf1ad0d.jpg

binky.jpg.6ef259cf366cfdeb9cdff2522d370d80.jpg

Love the memes.

You be you.

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Just objectively pointing out that some are trolls but should be free to be so. 

Objectively pointing out that you say

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

We take the bait and then get caught in their 10-pt IQ game

Ya...sure...

9 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

You are assuming that I am actually debating you and care what you say. . I think I have made myself quite succinct and clear on this topic. 

Awwww, boo-hoo ?

FYI you don't "debate", you're a whiny, dodgy little fella with nothing to add. 

If I want your opinion I'll watch CNN/CTV. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Awwww, boo-hoo ?

FYI you don't "debate", you're a whiny, dodgy little fella with nothing to add. 

If I want your opinion I'll watch CNN/CTV. 

Back to your old stand-by... assumptions. In past "discussions", I laid out that that I do not watch network TV therefore not CNN. Did you forget this? 

This is not my first rodeo with types like you. 

And if you are so rational.. why use this phrase "whiny, dodgy little fella with nothing to add.".. this is straight out of middle school 

Edited by impartialobserver
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Back to your old stand-by... assumptions. In past "discussions", I laid out that that I do not watch network TV therefore not CNN. Did you forget this? 

The MSM is getting all of their news narratives from TNI, so regardless of which outlet you choose you're still drinking from the same urinal.

You'll never get stories that differ regardless of whether you follow CTV, CBC, CNN, WashPo, NYT, AP, Reuters, etc. They're in lock-step 24/7, and when they're wrong they're all wrong together, and they never have to apologize because no one's there to critique them. 

Their actual goal is to be quite wrong while things are highly emotional and then gradually shift towards "ok, this is finally somewhat accurate" after the passion of the breaking story is gone. That's days, weeks, months or even years later.

Whatever you can't find for yourself, like covid stats for example, is at their mercy. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

The MSM is getting all of their news narratives from TNI, so regardless of which outlet you choose you're still drinking from the same urinal.

You'll never get stories that differ regardless of whether you follow CTV, CBC, CNN, WashPo, NYT, AP, Reuters, etc. They're in lock-step 24/7, and when they're wrong they're all wrong together, and they never have to apologize because no one's there to critique them. 

Their actual goal is to be quite wrong while things are highly emotional and then gradually shift towards "ok, this is finally somewhat accurate" after the passion of the breaking story is gone. That's days, weeks, months or even years later.

Whatever you can't find for yourself, like covid stats for example, is at their mercy. 

do you know where I get my news/information from? 

If you are of any character.. you will simply say, "no". Why? because you have never asked and therefore have no actual evidence to draw from. Try not assuming for once. 

48 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

do you know where I get my news/information from? 

If you are of any character.. you will simply say, "no". Why? because you have never asked and therefore have no actual evidence to draw from. Try not assuming for once. 

Your opinions seem conform to the TNI script, and you're completely unwilling to consider any stats that you're presented with, so does it really make a difference?

But, at the risk of making another dastardly assumption, I'll just go ahead and say "It seems like you're itching to say where you get your information from", so I'll ask:

Hey impartialobserver, where do you get your information from? 

27 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

probably. WCM, I admire his passion but his incessant assuming makes any and all attempts at rational discussion pointless. 

I think he's sincere but like many, he can't separate fact from opinion and if you ask him to back up an opinion he thinks you're saying he's lying or something.  I don't have anything against these people but they don't understand what a discussion forum is for.  I get called a liar, even though they continue to respond to me.  i get told I get all my news from CTV and CNN ...

There's really nothing to talk about, so ... IGNORE is your friend.  Open the crypt door, nudge them in, then close it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't have anything against these people but they don't understand what a discussion forum is for.  

Lol. Says the guy who will sealion until you finally provide him without a sq mm of wiggle room, and then just move on without comment.

Care to say how you moved on from believing that the vax would make you "safe", down to believing that you were "still 50-60x "safer" than the unvaxed", to 'about 4x safer than the unvaxed but the vax might kill you", to a country where 24% more people died after 85% of us were vaxed?

FYI that's what a discussion looks like. You can't say how you feel about the constant lowering of the bar, all you can say is "Forcing people to vax was reasonable, and not fascist."

Good talk, bro.

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Your opinions seem conform to the TNI script, and you're completely unwilling to consider any stats that you're presented with, so does it really make a difference?

But, at the risk of making another dastardly assumption, I'll just go ahead and say "It seems like you're itching to say where you get your information from", so I'll ask:

Hey impartialobserver, where do you get your information from? 

"seem to"... that is code for, "I do not know but I can't just say that so I will fill in the blanks"

well, glad that you can ask and not make assumptions.. I guess there is a first for everything. I will make it short and succinct.. it depends on the topic. If it is economic, labor market, etc then I mine the raw data that I either use or produce. Without doxing myself, I have been the primary processor for the unemployment, jobs, and unemployment insurance for the state of Nevada for 7 years.. So no need to look at articles where someone interprets the numbers for me. 

When it comes to items not in the prior.. I mostly get it from the WSJ, The economist, word of mouth, life experience, or academic journal articles if such a thing exists. Obviously, no one source is perfect so it is mostly a matter of reading x, reading y, reading z, and giving myself time to take it all in and formulate my own view. 

And believe it or not.. I do not care deeply about every topic. There are 3 topics that do not get my meter buzzing.. abortion, climate change, and covid. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I think he's sincere but like many, he can't separate fact from opinion and if you ask him to back up an opinion he thinks you're saying he's lying or something.  I don't have anything against these people but they don't understand what a discussion forum is for.  I get called a liar, even though they continue to respond to me.  i get told I get all my news from CTV and CNN ...

There's really nothing to talk about, so ... IGNORE is your friend.  Open the crypt door, nudge them in, then close it.

The CNN, CTV, MSM is the default for types like him. I can lay out in excruciating detail how we get the LAUS and CES data but apparently I get all of that from CNN. 

44 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

The CNN, CTV, MSM is the default for types like him. I can lay out in excruciating detail how we get the LAUS and CES data but apparently I get all of that from CNN. 

I get my news from here, especially posters like Groot, August1991, Moonbox, bcsappy, and others who know who they are... including anyone semi-reasonable who provides a link to support their opinion from a non-insane source.  Now I don't agree with those opinions any more/less than the others but there's something to go after, or maybe something to learn.

Edited by Michael Hardner

33 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I get my news from here, especially posters like Groot, August1991, Moonbox, bcsappy, and others who know who they are... including anyone semi-reasonable who provides a link to support their opinion from a non-insane source.  Now I don't agree with those opinions any more/less than the others but there's something to go after, or maybe something to learn.

interesting method. I will say that this forum accounts for 99% of the times that I hear about trans people or grooming. I do not read comments on facebook or twitter so maybe that explains that. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I think that you need to put posters that you don't care about on the IGNORE list.

i think it's a coward's way out. It is the electronic equivalent of sticking your head in the sand or putting your fingers in your ears and humming.

There's posters here i'll skim over or not read most of the time, but i don't ignore anyone. People confident in their position don't have to.

• Like 1