MORE FREE FOOD! (Just when you think Democrats couldn't possibly get ANY dumber...)

On 5/15/2023 at 12:23 PM, Michael Hardner said:

How about the idea that the Government shouldn't infringe on rights... but should send SWAT teams to force a woman to have a baby ?

By funding the abortion of a post-viability fetus, or especially an unborn baby, the government is infringing on someone's right to live. Get it? 

At some point and unborn baby ceases to be a part of a woman's body and becomes its own person. Make sense?

I'm pretty sure that they just send regular cops to force women to have babies.

These are people for which politics means doing what they say and nothing else.  

I'm pretty sure that you vote for the party that suppresses all manners of free speech, forces people to vaccinate, freezes the bank accounts of people who donate to a peaceful pro-choice rally, etc. You're the last person who has room to call out others on this front.

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm pretty sure that you vote for the party that suppresses all manners of free speech, forces people to vaccinate, freezes the bank accounts of people who donate to a peaceful pro-choice rally, etc. You're the last person who has room to call out others on this front.

If by your hysterical mischaracterizing you mean the Liberals then no.

16 hours ago, Rebound said:

What rights are those? Tell us what they are. Privileges and immunites to do what?  

Oh, one more thing: You called me a ‘retard.’ You need to apologize or I will block you and then you can argue with yourself.  

I apologize to retards everywhere. They clearly are not as dumb as you and should not be associated with you.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

If by your hysterical mischaracterizing you mean the Liberals then no.

It's pretty weird that you're unaware of the fact that the Libs did all of those things. Are you trying to deny that they're against free speech? That they're making it highly illegal to say words that offend people? That they're constantly trying to gain control of free speech on the internet? That they ban non-sycophant media from covering la Turd? That CBC is part of TNI, the multi-national media collaborative that aggressively defends their false narratives like "vaccine awesome", "BSL4 lab is disinformation" and "Hunter laptop is Russian disinformation"?

FYI the LPOC is all about censorship, fake news, control over social media, etc.  

Are you trying to pretend that they didn't force people to vaccinate?

Are you pretending that they didn't go full fascist and freeze people's bank accounts? 

What is it MH? Is the truth just a little too hash for your delicate leftist sensibilities? 

Are you honestly still pretending that you're not an LPOC voter?

Buddy, instead of making another snotty ad hominem attack, why don't you explain how the Libs aren't against free speech? Why not try to tell me specifically which of the above things is wrong, and provide some proof?

You are so smug, surely there must be at least one fact that you feel like you can dispute... Be a man for once. Step up. 

14 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1. It's pretty weird that you're unaware of the fact that the Libs did all of those things.

2. Are you trying to deny that they're against free speech? That they're making it highly illegal to say words that offend people? That they're constantly trying to gain control of free speech on the internet?That they ban non-sycophant media from covering la Turd? That CBC is part of TNI, the multi-national media collaborative that aggressively defends their false narratives like "vaccine awesome", "BSL4 lab is disinformation" and "Hunter laptop is Russian disinformation"?

3. FYI the LPOC is all about censorship, fake news, control over social media, etc.  

4. Are you trying to pretend that they didn't force people to vaccinate?

5. Are you pretending that they didn't go full fascist and freeze people's bank accounts? 

6. What is it MH? Is the truth just a little too hash for your delicate leftist sensibilities? 

7. Are you honestly still pretending that you're not an LPOC voter?

8. You are so smug, surely there must be at least one fact that you feel like you can dispute... Be a man for once. Step up. 

1. It's just hard to tell what you're referring to, because you layer your subjectivity so fully into the description.

2. 3. 4. 5. No I'm not convinced that any of that is correct.

6. It's not true or false... these comments are just your opinion, your take on things that happened.

7. I'm not one. You can see anti Trudeau statements I've made on here as my evidence. Why are you so sure I'm a liar? And since you're so sure, why are you bothering to talk to me at all?

8. Okay, I'll pick one. You say they're making it highly illegal to say words that offend people? What's your evidence there?  

2 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. It's just hard to tell what you're referring to, because you layer your subjectivity so fully into the description.

It's actually objectivity, that's just anathema to you. 

2. 3. 4. 5. No I'm not convinced that any of that is correct. 

Of course not, because you didn't see it on CTV or CBC. Nothing is true unless you see it there, right? They'd never bend the truth, ever, right MH?

Grow up ffs. "I'm not convinced any of that is true" is not a rebuttal

A rebuttal goes like this: "That's not actually true because blah blah blah: www.blatantBSfactcheck.com"

6. It's not true or false... these comments are just your opinion, your take on things that happened.

Wrong again. That's just your opinion, and your opinion is worthless. 

Specifically raise a concern, provide a cite of some form, and I'll put you in your place. 

All you're doing right now is plugging your ears shouting LALALALALALAALA!!!

7. I'm not one. You can see anti Trudeau statements I've made on here as my evidence. Why are you so sure I'm a liar? And since you're so sure, why are you bothering to talk to me at all?

OMG, you pretended to see a sea of racists for him. You saw the emperor's new clothes.

You also pretended that you couldn't find his hate speech online. You did the Sgt Schultz routine: "I know nothing. NOTHING!" 

8. Okay, I'll pick one. You say they're making it highly illegal to say words that offend people? What's your evidence there? 

Mostly C-36, plus M103 and this: 

Now you can't say the truth about any members of a special interest group or they can libel and slander you at will and you have no recourse. 

C-36: https://lethbridgeherald.com/commentary/opinions/2022/05/07/free-speech-is-under-attack-in-canada/

The third, and perhaps most horrifying piece of censorship legislation, is one that will regulate “online harms.” This was presented as bill C-36 last spring, but it died when the election was called. 

Currently, the new draft is at the proposal stage, and so far, the feedback is damning. In documents the government tried to hide, but were accessed through an Access to Information Request, we learned that many individuals, academics, and industry experts are concerned this bill would put ethnic minority groups at risk, violate freedom of expression, and even liken us to countries like North Korea, Iran, and China. 

Under the pretext of safety and protection, the proposed legislation would move what is currently legal language into the category of hate speech, thereby criminalizing language that is “likely to” cause offense or harm.

Just saying that "men are dressing up as sexy women to talk to children in elementary schools", which is patently true, would fall into the category of criminal conduct under this legislation.

Trudeau abandoned it when he called the last election, but it's just another example of the control over free speech that are creeping into this country under Trudeau's watch. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1. Of course not, because you didn't see it on CTV or CBC. Nothing is true unless you see it there, right? They'd never bend the truth, ever, right MH?

2. Grow up ffs. "I'm not convinced any of that is true" is not a rebuttal

3. That's just your opinion, and your opinion is worthless. 

4., ...you pretended to see a sea of racists for him. You saw the emperor's new clothes.

1. I don't watch TV news, generally, and not those channels.  Not sure why you think that I do.

2. Well give me a cite.  You just state some opinions.  I think they're wrong.  If you want to give a cite as to where you got these ideas....

3. Well ok then.  You gave me your opinion.  I listened and said I disagree.  If you think mine are worthless then maybe we should stop giving each other our opinions.

4. You never found a cite where I said that. 

------

Now... We're up to THREE things that you have said about me with no reference or evidence:

1. I love Trudeau

2. I love CBC and CTV television and take them at their word.

3. I disparaged the entire convoy as racists.

Can you give me an ETA for providing cites for any of this?  I need to know when I can put you back to ignore and stop the fanboy posts - FOUR - from coming.

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

2. Well give me a cite.  You just state some opinions.  I think they're wrong.  If you want to give a cite as to where you got these ideas....

That's just sealioning, nothing that I said wouldn't be considered common knowledge at this point in time, and I did provide a cite about killing freedom of speech. Plus the attacks on internet free speech have been noted here dozens of times. And the link that discusses C-36. 

The CBC's inclusion into the "Trusted News Initiative", which basically brags about the fact that they control narratives, is also known to you. There was a thread dedicated to it with cites from CBC and BBC in it.

If you don't know about that it's alarming. 

4. You never found a cite where I said that. 

You know I will. I just don't have hours and hours here every day. I'm not retired. Plus I'm enjoying digging up all your other quotes that didn't age well. 

Honestly, if you ever need a lesson in humility, read through that thread again.

Now... We're up to THREE things that you have said about me with no reference or evidence:

1. I love Trudeau

If it's not love then it's lust. My bad. Lisa LaFlamme and that fat Rosemary chick lust after him as well.

2. I love CBC and CTV television and take them at their word.

You regurgitate all of their talking points. If you don't specifically watch those channels good for you, but you're still drinking from the same urinal. 

3. I disparaged the entire convoy as racists.

I doubt anyone said that every single person in the convoy was a racist, not even Trudeau would go that far, but you definitely regurgitated his propaganda and I'll find it.

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

1. ...nothing that I said wouldn't be considered common knowledge at this point in time, 

2. Honestly, if you ever need a lesson in humility, read through that thread again.

3.  but you're still drinking from the same urinal. 

4. I doubt anyone said that every single person in the convoy was a racist, not even Trudeau would go that far, but you definitely regurgitated his propaganda and I'll find it.

1. "Knowledge" is the knowledge of FactSet, not opinions.  If you want to spew your opinions over and over again, stop whimpering when people ask you to back it up.  Look at the forum rules if your feelings are hurt that others don't care about your opinions.

2. You have quoted me a few times and I stand by what I said.  I'll back it up too.

3. As opposed to your unbelievable arrogance of spreading your opinions everywhere and shrieking that they're facts.

4. This amounts to a retraction on your part.  I accept.

6 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. "Knowledge" is the knowledge of FactSet, not opinions. If you want to spew your opinions over and over again, stop whimpering when people ask you to back it up.  Look at the forum rules if your feelings are hurt that others don't care about your opinions.

Again, grow up MH. None of these things are opinions:

1) It's pretty weird that you're unaware of the fact that the Libs did all of those things. Are you trying to deny that they're against free speech? That they're making it highly illegal to say words that offend people? That they're constantly trying to gain control of free speech on the internet?

2) That they ban non-sycophant media from covering la Turd?

3) That CBC is part of TNI, the multi-national media collaborative that aggressively defends their false narratives like "vaccine awesome", "BSL4 lab is disinformation" and "Hunter laptop is Russian disinformation"?

4) FYI the LPOC is all about censorship, fake news, control over social media, etc.  

5) Are you trying to pretend that they didn't force people to vaccinate?

6) Are you pretending that they didn't go full fascist and freeze people's bank accounts? 

1) M-103, C-36, bills to control free speech on the internet, judges are making it legal for his protected leftards to libel and slander people with no recourse...

This was all explained to you with cites. You either understand these things, you have a specific critique of the cites I posted, or you're just slithering and sealioning.

Why are you sealioning and lying for Trudeau if you don't love him?

2a) Rebel new reporters aren't allowed to get close to Trudeau. The police have used force to keep them more than 100 feet away. They can't get access to his events. Why is that? Are you denying that the turd hasn't banned Rebel from his propaganda tours?

2b) Trudeau even flies his own select group of reporters around the country on a jumbo jet because, theoretically, the pedestrian news media in Edm, Wpg, Mtl, Van, Vict, Saskatoon, Reg et al aren't capable of bearing true witness to his magnificence. Isn't it weird to burn all those fossil fuels while "we're in the midst of a climate crisis"? 

3) Are you still completely ignorant about TNI? You seem to follow media outlets and talking heads pretty closely. The fact that BBC, CBC, WashPo, NYT, Reuters, AP, FB, Twitter, Google (Youtube) have all joined forces to combat disinformation (truthfully they're there to propagate disinformation and ban the truth, as with lying about the Hunter laptop, pretending Trump was a covid zero and Trudeau was a hero, the BSL4 lab theory was dangerous disinformation and people needed to be banned from social media for talking about it, HCQ kills people, the vaccines will be safe and they will prevent the spread, the Israeli ICU data is meaningless - you don't have to worry about covid if you vax, the vax gives you a 50-60x higher chance of surviving covid, the vax gives you a 5x higher chance of surviving, kids need to take the vax and the benefits far outweigh the risks, etc, etc etc. You wouldn't even know that we set our record for covid deaths in 2022 if I didn't tell you. 19,000+ in 2022 and less than 16,000 in the previous years. Why don't you know that? How is it that none of the MSM is talking about it? TNI...

Do you deny the existence of TNI? Do you deny that they banned people from the internet for talking about the BSL4 lab? Do you deny that all of our MSM conveniently ignored it at the same time?

Speak up MH, you have a lot to answer for here if you wanna keep pretending that what I said about TNI is incorrect.

https://cbc.radio-canada.ca/en/media-centre/trusted-news-initiative-plan-disinformation-coronavirus

https://www.bbc.com/mediacentre/latestnews/2020/coronavirus-trusted-news

^ In that link they even admit that they initially started up to "prevent election disinformation" in March of 2020, conveniently right before the 2020 election in the US. Then they wrongly banned the NYT from Twitter for telling the truth about Hunter Biden. All of the MSM and social media were in lock step about the laptop. 

Isn't it a little bit weird that they all got sucked in by the same false narrative? 

Seriously, answer up to #3 Mikey. Let's go, B. 

What is it MH? Is the truth just a little too hash for your delicate leftist sensibilities? 

Are you honestly still pretending that you're not an LPOC voter?

If you're not a Trudeau voter you sure do a lot of lying and sealioning for a guy that you don't like. 

I'd love for you to find some examples of me lying and sealioning to prevent people from telling teh truth about Joe Biden or Justin Trudeau....

2. You have quoted me a few times and I stand by what I said.  I'll back it up too.

When are you gonna back anything up MH? When? 

Your idea of a rebuttal is lying and sealioning. 

Does taking the vax really mean that you don't have to worry about covid? That you can't spread it?

OK, scratch that, it was downgraded to a 50-60x higher chance of surviving covid, right MH? 

OK, scratch that too, it was downgraded to a 5x higher chance of surviving covid. But is that really the case? Why did we have 24% more covid deaths in 202 than ever before? WHY DIDN'T CBC TALK ABOUT THAT? 15,000 death was a tragedy in 2020. Isn't 19,000 more than that? 

Can you admit that "you don't have to worry" and a "50-60x better chance of surviving" were 100% wrong? 

3. As opposed to your unbelievable arrogance of spreading your opinions everywhere and shrieking that they're facts.

4. This amounts to a retraction on your part.  I accept.

Blah, blah, blah.

You will never dare to say what you think "the facts" are, or even specifically question anything, you just keep snivelling that I haven't found cites that tickle your fancy, but the only thing that you'll ever accept is CBC finally admitting to something. Guess what sweetie-pie? CBC is never going to own up to anything. They're part of TNI now. 

Riddle me this? Why do people have to get together to match up their stories if they're telling the truth? When has that ever been the case before? 

Your turn Mikey: time to lie, snivel and sea-lion as fast as you can, bro. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Ok, well since it's common knowledge... oh wait you posted a link.   So this is from 2020 and about Pandemic disinformation.  Since the government has had strict control over health information on the public airwaves for decades this is doesn't amount to a power grab.  There was a lot of health disinformation as I recall.

I had to look up M-103 on Wikipedia

"Motion 103 calls on the government to "condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination", asks the government to "recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear", and request for the "Commons heritage committee to study how the government could develop a government-wide approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination, including Islamophobia, and collect data to provide context for hate crime reports and to conduct needs assessments for impacted communities. Findings are to be presented within eight months."[3]

I don't see anything wrong with that bill, when Canadians are being murdered and attacked due to their religion.  I have always supported religious rights including Christians.

I'll be closing the crypt door soon, DM me if you find the cite ok?

Cheers 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Ok, well since it's common knowledge... oh wait you posted a link.   So this is from 2020 and about Pandemic disinformation.  Since the government has had strict control over health information on the public airwaves for decades this is doesn't amount to a power grab.  There was a lot of health disinformation as I recall.

I had to look up M-103 on Wikipedia

"Motion 103 calls on the government to "condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination", asks the government to "recognize the need to quell the increasing public climate of hate and fear", and request for the "Commons heritage committee to study how the government could develop a government-wide approach to reducing or eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination, including Islamophobia, and collect data to provide context for hate crime reports and to conduct needs assessments for impacted communities. Findings are to be presented within eight months."[3]

I don't see anything wrong with that bill, when Canadians are being murdered and attacked due to their religion.  I have always supported religious rights including Christians.

I'll be closing the crypt door soon, DM me if you find the cite ok?

Cheers 

It was originally about "elections", and they started it up in March 2020, just in time to collaborate on their false narratives for the 2020 election, where they banned info about the Hunter laptop and called it "Russian disinformation" in unison. 

Next thing you know every MSM outlet in the world was in lock-step on every aspect of the covid saga. Isn't that weird?

Everything from:

-DON'T SAY BSL4 LAB!

-Meh, probably no H2H transmission. Let's err on the side of pandemic.

-BANNING FLIGHTS FROM CHINA IS RACIST!

-Banning flights from India is brilliant

-Don't wear masks

-Giving all of our PPE to China was brilliant

-Trudeau didn't bother to order vaccines so we were at the back of the bus in getting 'vaxes' from our closest ally,  he had to poach 1.9M vaccines from the 3rd world charity pool - no big deal

-HCQ WON'T WORK AND IT KILLS PEOPLE! Trump just wanted to make money off of it! We already know in advance that ivermectin won't work either.

-The vaccines will work, we also know that in advance. Nothing else can save us! The vaccines will be safe and effective 

-The vaccines work! you don't have t worry anymore. 

-The vaccines give you a 50-60x higher chance of survival.It barely kills anyone.

-The vaccines give you a 5x higher chance to survive. The benefits greatly outweigh the risks.

-There's no need to talk about the fact that Fauci was funding GOF research on the coronavirus the BSL4 lab in China before he said "We know the virus comes from a bat to humans through an intermediary species". 

That's a lot of different times that they were all on the exact same page, only to end up being completely wrong, and everythig pointed towards the vax....... What are the chances of that? 1 in 5? 1 in ten? 1 in TNI? Yup, it's the last one. 

There was only a 1 in TNI chance that every social media site and every single news outlet in NA aside from Fox was in agreement every second of the way. 

Did you look up C-36? Or do you just not wanna talk about it?

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/13/2023 at 1:46 PM, reason10 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/democrats-demand-universal-free-breakfast-160710079.html

Democrats demand universal free breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a snack for kids in school

Dozens of Democrats in the House and Senate proposed legislation this week that would give all students from pre-school through high school three free meals a day plus a snack regardless of income, a move they said is needed to cope with the "record numbers" of American kids who are struggling with hunger.

The bill makes no mention of how the program would be funded or what it would cost. Many bills include language saying that Congress will appropriate whatever money is needed to fund a new program, or that funding will come from spending offsets or higher taxes.

"It is an international embarrassment that today, in the richest country in the history of the world, we are seeing record numbers of children and youth struggling with hunger on a daily basis," said Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., the sponsor of the Senate legislation.

A couple of talking points.

1. Yutes struggling with hunger? Do THESE yutes look like they've missed too many meals?

th?id=OIP.2cy1nOlgfoUnEoRE0XeeMgAAAA&pidth?id=OIP.J0WtwnbdBFeJy11dtoi3MAHaEA&pidth?id=OIP.kYDhA3ilS_Aj3hai5-sAuwHaE5&pidth?id=OIP._EvqrzkHfV8zDWT0ary8fQHaE5&pid

(Oh, and don't EVEN start that bullschitt about  proper nutrition. We aren't talking diet. (They sure as hell aren't.) We're talking HUNGER. These kids look HUNGRY to you?

2. What MULTI MILLIONAIRE BERNIE STALIN SANDERS fails to realize is that Florida public schools ALREADY have a free food program.  In the two counties I sub at, the schools provide free lunches and free breakfasts for the needy kids. In one county where there is a sizeable population of HOMELESS kids, the public schools are the ONLY source of food they get, when they're not sleeping in the woods. They get fed and they get a better education than ANY goose stepping blue state.

Unelected Joe has spent America into the HIGHEST DEFICITS IN HISTORY, which has resulted in the WORST inflation in history. And now these Democrats want to spend MORE money on a problem that DOESN'T EXIST?

Your pictures of obese kids eating unhealthy food disprove your own argument and show the obvious need for a school nutrition program. 

5 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

Back to the topic.. the reason that some schools in NV go to 100% free lunch is purely logistics. If you are 75% free lunch.. the accounting gets tricky. It gets convoluted if it changes throughout the year. 100% is simply easier to account and make line item adjustments to. 

Plus the 25% who don’t qualify will complain “Billy gets something I don’t no fair!”  Because adults still act like toddlers when it comes to entitlement programs. 

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

No, I picked one or two things at random.  I just looked it up... https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/rp-pr/other-autre/c36fs_fi/

Prostitution reform?  

https://www.constitutionalstudies.ca/2021/08/combating-online-hate-yes-your-tweet-could-be-considered-hate-speech/?print=print

The one below is about C-11 I guess, the Libs just keep on pushing for new ways to control social media. 

https://ottawasun.com/opinion/columnists/gunter-truth-will-vanish-with-canadas-internet-censorship-law/wcm/139352d4-7da4-48e5-a0c6-79dcf1505d2a

Thankfully, both tech giants refused to do as the government demanded. The column stayed online and we only learned of the IRB’s efforts to spike it last week when the Liberals included it in a list of nearly 200 attempts they had made to control social media content between 2020 and this year.

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Your pictures of obese kids eating unhealthy food disprove your own argument and show the obvious need for a school nutrition program. 

Are you stupid? This program isn't about nutrition or healthy choices. This is about STARVATION.

These kids

http://people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/fat_kid.jpg\

are not starving.

These kids

og-image?f=true&v=1462066524

ARE STARVING.

And they are several thousand miles from the nearest American public school.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2007/120/9/d/Grow_a_brain_by_dunasmelly.jpg

The US Federal Government, under Donald Trump, handed out $53 billion in farm subsidies in 2020. Surely that's more than enough to pay for the food to feed children. So we can subsidize agriculture AND feed hungry children at the same time.

Why do we subsidize agriculture?  The biggest reason: Food production is subject to the weather. If we only produce as much food as the market consumes, then when we suffer a massive drought or other severe weather condition, Americans will starve. There is no way around that; either you over-produce and store or you produce as much as you consume and starve.  

Food needs water. It grows from the ground. It's just that simple.

Edited by Rebound

45 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Why do we subsidize agriculture?  The biggest reason: Food production is subject to the weather. If we only produce as much food as the market consumes, then when we suffer a massive drought or other severe weather condition, Americans will starve. There is no way around that; either you over-produce and store or you produce as much as you consume and starve.  

Food needs water. It grows from the ground. It's just that simple.

Farming has huge political influence, as they dominate politics in the middle states with low population and high political representation.  Trump went on a trade war with one of the farmers' biggest customers, China, so the American people had to pay them off.

As usual, a massive story like that got less play than some trans kid in Peoria or somesuch using the wrong bathroom...