MORE FREE FOOD! (Just when you think Democrats couldn't possibly get ANY dumber...)

14 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I don't know.  I'm certainly in favour of far more and greater social services to make sure poor people can feed their children a nutritious diet.  I'm glad to hear you are.

Is that something you and the Republicans think might give you the edge in the next election?

Republicans elevate poor people to the middle class. That's a much better in an edge. Improve life for people.

Democrats just create more poor, make things more expensive and explode federal budgets just to buy their votes. What kind of !diot would vote for such a thing?

13 hours ago, herbie said:

It's not about people in the USA starving to death.

It's about students being fed enough to absorb what they're taught in school. So they don't end up brainless twits like reason10. And have the brains not to post pics of fat kids and call everyone else Nazis and think that makes them look anything other than a malicious pig.

Obviously he's a Russian troll pretending to be a MAGA Republican by promoting the ugliest, most disgusting ideas in order to promote hatred against actual Americans.

Obviously you're a Downs Syndrome blue state Moe Ron. You have no idea what you're talking about, and an Florida third grader would score higher on an SAT than you would. Higher than your blue state teacher would.

You somehow think FOOD makes all the difference as far as learning, in public school? I guess you think all kids should have a Popeye can of spinach before attending a phys ed class.

Just shut your piehole. You've made enough of a fool of yourself, son.

11 hours ago, Deluge said:

Anti-abortion, Pro-Life, it's all the same when dealing with abortion activists. We are fighting for life and you are fightihng for death - it's clear that we are on the right side of this debate and you aren't. 

FALSE.

You practice truly satanic religious values:

”Mighty Jesus is SO IMPORTANT that we MUST PASS LAWS… when those laws control somebody else.”

”The Government must respect my liberty and freedom and not control MY moral behavior.” 

Since you obviously never read the Bible, it COMMANDS that we put adulterers to death. Yet you vote for one to be President. The Bible COMMANDS that we feed the poor. The Bible COMMANDS that we put our own children to death if they do not obey our commands. But abortion is not mentioned one single time in the Bible, unless of course you stretch the meaning of some passage (and anybody can stretch anything to mean anything, can’t they?)

The sins which Jesus most vocally, clearly told people not to commit are public profession of faith, wealth, and adultery. Those are the things he literally spoke of in the sermon on the mount. 

You are anti-Christian:  If it is inconvenient or expensive for you, then you oppose or. If it is inconvenient for someone else, you are for it.  That’s your idea of religion: Something you force upon others.  If you’re a straight male Christian… yes, it’s super easy and convenient to profess faith in Christ, never have an abortion (since you can’t) and have only heterosexual sex.  Easy-peasy to be “moral.” But Christ doesn’t ask these things. You haven’t read The Book, and you certainly are not walking the walk.  

Matthew 23:35: “For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.”  That is HARD. It is DIFFICULT. It is not an act of convenience. 

John 3:17: “But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.”

Deuteronomy 15:11 “For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’ “

Matthew 19:21: “Jesus said to him, ‘If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.’ “

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

“But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?”

When someone depicts Jesus as a pot smoking homosexual Marxist, how can he be taken seriously? 

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

FALSE.

You practice truly satanic religious values:

”Mighty Jesus is SO IMPORTANT that we MUST PASS LAWS… when those laws control somebody else.”

”The Government must respect my liberty and freedom and not control MY moral behavior.” 

Since you obviously never read the Bible, it COMMANDS that we put adulterers to death. Yet you vote for one to be President. The Bible COMMANDS that we feed the poor. The Bible COMMANDS that we put our own children to death if they do not obey our commands. But abortion is not mentioned one single time in the Bible, unless of course you stretch the meaning of some passage (and anybody can stretch anything to mean anything, can’t they?)

The sins which Jesus most vocally, clearly told people not to commit are public profession of faith, wealth, and adultery. Those are the things he literally spoke of in the sermon on the mount. 

You are anti-Christian:  If it is inconvenient or expensive for you, then you oppose or. If it is inconvenient for someone else, you are for it.  That’s your idea of religion: Something you force upon others.  If you’re a straight male Christian… yes, it’s super easy and convenient to profess faith in Christ, never have an abortion (since you can’t) and have only heterosexual sex.  Easy-peasy to be “moral.” But Christ doesn’t ask these things. You haven’t read The Book, and you certainly are not walking the walk.  

Matthew 23:35: “For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me.”  That is HARD. It is DIFFICULT. It is not an act of convenience. 

John 3:17: “But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him? Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.”

Deuteronomy 15:11 “For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’ “

Matthew 19:21: “Jesus said to him, ‘If you would be perfect, go, sell what you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow me.’ “

I see, so you want legalized murder. It makes sense, in a way, as you cultists have already given petty crimes the green light in cities like San Francisco, and you're practically rolling out the red carpet for illegal aliens. Lawlessness is the foundation of leftism. 

Don't try and lecture me on the Bible. We both know you use it for one purpose and that's to try and shatter the faith and belief of Christians. Those scriptures are for the individual, not for governments. You get government involved and it becomes a tyrannical mess. 

Edited by Deluge

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I see, so you want legalized murder. It makes sense, in a way, as you cultists have already given petty crimes the green light in cities like San Francisco, and you're practically rolling out the red carpet for illegal aliens. Lawlessness is the foundation of leftism. 

Don't try and lecture me on the Bible. We both know you use it for one purpose and that's to try and shatter the faith and belief of Christians. Those scriptures are for the individual, not for governments. You get government involved and it becomes a tyrannical mess. 

Feeding the poor isn’t tyranny. 

2 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Exactly. You refuse to follow Christ’s teachings, because they are hard. So you ridicule his most basic teachings.

Not "exactly". I understand the teachings of Jesus a whole lot better than you do. It's not even a comparison. 

Edited by Deluge

9 minutes ago, Deluge said:

The government stepping in IS tyranny. 

The government is the arbiter of our economic rules, so problems such as poverty are in their domain to fix.

Despite the overall wealth of our nation's increasing the people making the least are being bled for everything they have.

This is all happening due to rules of the economic game.  When government tries to do something about it you see it as intervention, but this is backwards

Edited by Michael Hardner
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Deluge said:

The government stepping in IS tyranny. 

Ah yes, the tyranny of the government.  When they specifically do what I don't want them to do.  Bloody tyrants!

But not when they do what I want them to do.  That's okay.

5 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

The government is the arbiter of our economic rules, so problems such as poverty are in their domain to fix.

Despite the overall wealth of our nation's increasing the people making the least are being bled for everything they have.

This is all happening due to rules of the economic game.  When government tries to do something about it you see it as intervention, but this is backwards

Arbiters decide disputes, they don't seize control and rule over everything. 

The government needs to help the citizenry resolve its issues and then get the f*ck out of the way.

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

Ah yes, the tyranny of the government.  When they specifically do what I don't want them to do.  Bloody tyrants!

But not when they do what I want them to do.  That's okay.

I don't want them to do anything except defend the country and defend my rights. 

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

I don't want them to do anything except defend the country and defend my rights. 

Well, at least that allows for abortion and immigration.

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

Gay rights?

Womens’ rights?

Illegal immigrants’ rights?

Hungry children’s rights?

Gays, women and hungry children have the same rights I have. 

Illegal immigrants don't have the same rights I have, because they are not US citizens. 

9 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Murder isn't a right; neither is crossing our borders illegally. 

Your right not to have an abortion or put up some immigrants is being vigorously defended, I'm sure.