5 Dead in Texas. Suspect deported 4 Times Previously.

2 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So do something about this bump stock. THAT I could support.

But this never-ending whining about completely legal guns is...childish and nonsense.

Yes completely legal. Almost every mass shooter buys their guns legally or uses a relative's gun that was purchased legally. 

30 minutes ago, Aristides said:

No it is a semi auto but adding a bump stock will make it imitate an automatic. The fact remains, it is far more lethal than any hand gun.

That is just so untrue it isnt' funny.  You clearly know nothing of guns in the slightest.

There is a very good reason why the vast majority of gun killings involve handguns. Bump stocks are for fun at the range, they in no way shape or form make a gun more lethal. I guarantee i could do more damage with a semi auto rifle after the first few seconds than you could with a "full auto" bump stock even if it didn't jam, which it probably would.

you just sound uneducated when you talk like that.  Have you even fired an ar before? or a pistol? Or used a bump stock?  Or killed ANYTHING with a gun?  I have, and you simply don't know what you're talking about.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

That is just so untrue it isnt' funny.  You clearly know nothing of guns in the slightest.

There is a very good reason why the vast majority of gun killings involve handguns. Bump stocks are for fun at the range, they in no way shape or form make a gun more lethal. I guarantee i could do more damage with a semi auto rifle after the first few seconds than you could with a "full auto" bump stock even if it didn't jam, which it probably would.

you just sound uneducated when you talk like that.  Have you even fired an ar before? or a pistol? Or used a bump stock?  Or killed ANYTHING with a gun?  I have, and you simply don't know what you're talking about.

Not an AR but I have fired Glock and Baretta 9 MM hand guns.

The Las Vegas shooter used a bump stock with an AR. He managed to fire over 1000 rounds killing 60 and wounding over 400.

Edited by Aristides

33 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Yes completely legal. Almost every mass shooter buys their guns legally or uses a relative's gun that was purchased legally. 

And? I would venture to guess that almost every gang shooting is done with an illegal hand gun. There are a lot more of those occurrences than there are these mass shootings.

Be that as it is...this thread is not about guns. Its about an illegal alien slaughtering a family. Does that not bother you in the slightest? This human was deported 4 times previously. I'd bet he re-entered through Biden's non-existent border.

Just now, Nationalist said:

And? I would venture to guess that almost every gang shooting is done with an illegal hand gun. There are a lot more of those occurrences than there are these mass shootings.

Be that as it is...this thread is not about guns. Its about an illegal alien slaughtering a family. Does that not bother you in the slightest? This human was deported 4 times previously. I'd bet he re-entered through Biden's non-existent border.

It's another mass shooting on top of hundreds of other mass shootings. You are just trying to deflect with the fact the shooter was an illegal. There are mass shootings in the US almost on a weekly basis and it is pretty obvious that you don't give a shit about their victims.

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Not an AR but I have fired Glock and Baretta 9 MM hand guns.

So you have next to no experience. Thought so.

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The Las Vegas shooter used a bump stock with an AR. He managed to fire over 1000 rounds killing 60 and wounding over 400.

And? You think you couldn't fire more and hit more without one?  Sorry - i can fire an AR with aimed rounds almost as fast and i guarantee i'd hit a hell of a lot more targets lethally. Most of the injured were hit with shrapnel or the like, not life threatening at all. 60 hits for 1000 rounds? He was just wasting ammo.

People think full auto somehow makes a gun 10 times more deadly. It doesn't. Which is why actual assault guns nowadays mostly use 3 round bursts. Full auto isn't what you think it is.

He had 10 ar's with him as i recall (clearly worried about jams with the bumps stocks).  So - lest say he had even 4 pistols with him. Slap a couple of 30 round mags in a glock and walk up to the crowd and start popping people in the head from the back. With a crowd you could easily use two and get consistant hits. You've fired a 9mm - very easy to control with rapid fire with a little practice.

So - firing at head level on the ground with the target  you're going to hit someone in a crowd that big even if you miss. In about 10 seconds you could dump both mags - that's likely 60 life threatening hits. Pull the next two and you've got the crowd running away in terror and easy pickings. The death toll would be massive.

Instead he mag dumped from several hundred yards away and the vast majority of his shots missed. We're LUCKY that was the gun he was using.

Honestly - at that range with a good hunting rife with detach mags if i had 10 minutes to shoot at a crowd like he did the death toll would be well into the hundreds.

Bump stocks do NOT make guns more leathal.

Just now, Aristides said:

If you are shooting into a packed crowd like the Vegas shooter, accuracy is not a premium.

To a point. You get a few seconds where everyone's packed and then people start to mill around.  And if you're on full auto you just miss 4 times instead of one each time you miss. And it's very very difficult to control the gun to focus on the clumps of people

I mean the proofs right there - 60 people for 1000 rounds. There's an old saying - you can't miss fast enough to win a gun fight.

28 minutes ago, Aristides said:

It's another mass shooting on top of hundreds of other mass shootings. You are just trying to deflect with the fact the shooter was an illegal. There are mass shootings in the US almost on a weekly basis and it is pretty obvious that you don't give a shit about their victims.

IF you're trying to claim that some how the gun is the problem and not the violent illegal who had previously been deported then i'm afraid it's you who're being uncaring.

The bad guy could have used any kind of gun, or most knives, axes, shovels to do the killing.

but none of those things would have killed anyone without the bad guy. The problem here is the bad guy. Not the particular tool he chose this time.

Just now, CdnFox said:

IF you're trying to claim that some how the gun is the problem and not the violent illegal who had previously been deported then i'm afraid it's you who're being uncaring.

The bad guy could have used any kind of gun, or most knives, axes, shovels to do the killing.

but none of those things would have killed anyone without the bad guy. The problem here is the bad guy. Not the particular tool he chose this time.

When you give tools to bad guys they do bad things with them. Why don't you guys just cut the hypocrisy and admit you think guns are more important than people.

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

When you give tools to bad guys they do bad things with them.

Did some one give him the gun? Or did he go get one.

When bad guys want to do a bad thing, they'll find the things to do bad things with.  You ONLY stop that by focusing on the bad guy

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Why don't you guys just cut the hypocrisy and admit you think guns are more important than people.

Ahhhh yes - the typical leftie lie whenever they lose this kind of discussion.  "If you don't agree with me, you must be a heartless murderer who loves to see people die".

how disgusting. This is why there will never be a rational discussion on how to deal with mass murders. People like you simply prevent it.

Listen bud - if YOU really cared about the victims you'd be HONEST about how to address the issues. Whether the killer used a gun or a knife or a hammer or a chainsaw or a firebomb or ran over them with  a truck  - it doesn't matter. The common denominator is always the bad guy.

So before ANYTHING else - if you REALLY care you'll be looking at how to better stop bad guys before they go lethal.

But you DEMAAAAAND it's all about guns when obviously it is not.  And then claim that OTHERS want it to be all about guns because they're heartless.  What a joke.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I'm not deflecting jack...Jack. That OP reads...

5 Dead in Texas. Suspect deported 4 Times Previously.

The point of the OP is, and always was to be, an illegal alien hardened criminal, who was allowed to enter the USA through that gaping hole of a border, while the Democrats ignore it and lie through their Gawd Damn teeth about it. This crap goes on all the time. What the hell is wrong with you? Are you really so partisan that you simply refuse to see what this BS is doing to the nation?

2 hours ago, Aristides said:

You already have twice as many guns per capita than any other country and more people in prisons than any other country. How's it working for ya?

And it should be at least three times as many, if not more.

Maybe if the government stopped listening to defund the police lunatics and made our cities safer, we wouldn't have this compelling desire to arm ourselves. 

2 minutes ago, Deluge said:

And it should be at least three times as many, if not more.

Maybe if the government stopped listening to defund the police lunatics and made our cities safer, we wouldn't have this compelling desire to arm ourselves. 

Maybe if Texas had sensible laws and effective background checks, illegal aliens wouldn’t be able to buy high powered assault weapons.  How did this guy get the gun? 

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Maybe if Texas had sensible laws and effective background checks, illegal aliens wouldn’t be able to buy high powered assault weapons.  How did this guy get the gun? 

Maybe if we had a President that doesn't roll out the red carpet to illegal aliens, illegal aliens wouldn't be in this country in the first place. How did this a$$hole get into the country?

Edited by Deluge

43 minutes ago, Rebound said:

But it can't happen.  Texans and everyone else knows that the lefts goal is to ban all guns.  So - their position to prevent that has to be to allow all guns. There's no room for rational discussion when one side has no intent of being rational.

Look at this thread - for CORRECTLY pointing out that the gun is not the issue here and the guy could have used any type of gun or even any other tool i was told that i must love to see people murdered and care more about guns than people.

In the face of that kind of lunacy, the gun owners of america are not going to be interested in giving up a millimeter. So the discussion will never happen.

Meantime - this really is an issue of the bad guy.

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Is there a Trump Toeer in Moscow? No.

Getting elected POTUS forced him to drop that plan temporarily.

Didn't stop him from LYING about it half way through the campaign.

Did Hunter Biden receive millions from a Russian oligarch's wife? Yes.

Really? What's her name? AFAIK, he worked for a Ukrainian oligarch's firm called Burisma.

You can whine and squirm all you like. The fact is, that border was under control and now...it's not.

You mean REDUCED numbers crossing? The border has NEVER been "under control."

Esp when close to half of illegal immigrants are just overstaying their VISA.

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...ya...lol...

Surrendering to the Taliban and making inflation even worse are "BIG ONES" and he'll pay for those stupid moves.

It was Trump who negotiated OUR SURRENDER to the Taliban. No one expected the ANA to survive, just not to collapse so quickly.

Mike Pompeo takes his own arrows over the Afghanistan collapse

Trump’s former secretary of State played a key role in the deal with the Taliban. He says Biden botched it. Other Republicans aren’t letting him off the hook.

Few GOP officials have been more intimately involved with U.S.-Afghan relations than Mike Pompeo, who as Secretary of State helped lead negotiations with the Taliban to lead to an end of the 20-year-old war.

With that ending now mired in chaos, Pompeo has rushed to the airwaves to defend his work and differentiate it from the job that the Biden team is doing. Republican strategists say it’s no coincidence. Pompeo, they posit, recognizes that his own electoral fate could be directly impacted by how the public perceives the current situation in Kabul.

But that experience now carries some potential baggage. Pompeo met with the Taliban in February 2020 at the signing of a withdrawal agreement with the U.S. in Doha. A picture of him from that moment, standing alongside Taliban co-founder Abdul Ghani Baradar, has circulated widely online in the last week.

Trump negotiated surrender to the Taliban without even including the Afghan GOVERNMENT.

Edited by robosmith

Apparently you don't know the topic of my OP. Stop trying to redirect. This is about Biden's inability to secure the border and the tragedies his idiocy creates.

Are you proud of your absent minded puppet?

Far more proud than of the FASCIST to tried to OVERTURN the ELECTION.

Are you defending that like HIS OTHER FRAUDS?

7 hours ago, CdnFox said:

They didn't know he had an AR. They just didn't want to get shot.  Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that they said "wow - i woudn't mind getting shot if it was just a colt, but if it's an 'AR'..."

I've shot the majority of cartridges out there, from the ar's 5.56 to most pistol rounds and most hunting rounds. The AR is a pipsqueak. When it comes to rifles that cartridge that it's usually chambered in is VERY weak compared to something like most hunting cartridges like the 30-06.  And theres a LOT of semi auto rifles out there. To be perfectly honest if i were to paint the worst case scenario shooter for a school shooting the ar is probably not the firearm i'd have my 'bad guy' use. It's just 'fashionable'.

All the news reports stated they KNEW it was an AR. So take ^this OPINION and shove it.