5 Dead in Texas. Suspect deported 4 Times Previously.

Way t' go Joe! Ya blithering ijit.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/manhunt-continues-suspect-execution-style-shooting-killed-5/story?id=98968745

"Three minors who were found uninjured but covered in blood, authorities said. Two of the female victims were discovered in the bedroom lying on top of two surviving children, "

Sickening. This is the results produced by Joe and his Libbie freaks. Their unadulterated hatred of Trump and the USA drives them to utterly destroy it all.

This is disgusting and you Libbies are to blame. I hope you're all pleased with yourselves.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Ranting, most of the post however,

There was a thread on this website about this too: 

https://repolitics.com/forums/topic/44408-a-specific-case-which-shows-how-more-gun-laws-do-not-help-what-is-the-alternative-to-reducing-gun-violence

As you can read there, @robosmith blames Republicans, which I disagreed with, in this case it looks like immigrant issues + the gun most likely was smuggled (waiting on confirmation) so better stand ready, you know what is coming from California when he wakes up. 

Robo-bot is one of the worst. An anti-american plank. Name one thing these Tweenkies have done, that benefits the American public.

22 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

"Plank" & "Tweenkies" does not warrant a serious discussion. Maybe, next time. People are watching, I can't be a thug, I grew up, also you are extremely opinionated today, after May 1st, did you celebrate Labour's Day yesterday at the barbecue again?! ?

Ya gits wut ya pays fer.

This news infuriates me. It is the direct result of Biden and his open borders/no law enforcement on anyone with colour in their skin. Its disgusting and not a laughing matter.

Ya want serious discussion? Act serious.

And...still waiting for that one thing these Tweenkies have done, that benefits the American public.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, so follow your own advice, It seems as soon as you can't debate ideas you start with the labels such as "tweenkies" "libs" and other nonsense, which you need to understand anyone can do, call names. 

• The debate seems to be that members of the left wing think that Republicans relaxing the law brought more AR-15 type of guns into circulation however this case shows it seems to be illegal immigrants + the gun most likely as this member was known to be in a gand, would be smuggled, I would think. 

I call 'em as I see 'em. Cream filled and very unhealthy describes today's Liberal mind.

This has nothing to do with guns. It has everything to do with the sheer stupidity of Joe Biden and his Libbie voters.

I need to know...are you Libbies pleased with yourselves?

Look around you. Young people dying of Fentenyl in record numbers. Mentally unstable drug addicts living and shitting in the streets. Trannies representing the US military and nuclear oversite...and stealing womans' cloths. A VP who's so dumb its painful to watch. A POTUS so lost he shakes hands with the air. Energy independence...gone. Oil reserves depleted. Pushing Ukrainians to die in the hundreds of thousands. Surrendering to the Taliban. Taking medical advice from fcking teachers. And on and on and on...

The current Libbie is bent on the complete destruction of the USA.

Prove me wrong.

• Like 1

Just now, Contrarian said:

You live in a parallel universe, I don't live in the USA, as you do not as well. Ranting all over the place, when I gave you the link on your specific topic from a previous discussion here. 

Just admit it brother, you and many others are not here to discuss anything, just to troll with nonsense, and it's always the same people around the same time of the month, the beginning of the month. 

Prove me wrong, my advice is next time when someone tries to engage on your threads, lower your name-calling, it just proves my point, that you don't have the strength in you to hold to a debate. This is not even a debate, I actually agree with your points, and are still ranting like a troll. 

LOL...so the topic of this thread is indefensible. You cannot name a single thing these...Liberals...have done that benefits anyone. Thus you choose to focus on my language.

Roll over. I'm sure one of them would love to rub your belly.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

What are you talking about, troll? Brother, I feel pity for you and many others that use this platform as your own garbage bin. You have nothing to offer, every day I get up, start my computer and watch the messages, you and a few others, daily come here and write the most nonsense messages, then when you are cornered as the bully liars manipulators, either side, left, right, you play the victim card. 

The topic of discussion here is about your OP, if you want to start a discussion about "How liberals did nothing good" go right ahead, but this again, shows you, the troll, that you are here to pollute, and you know it. Eventually, the keyboard will catch up with you with these kinds of behaviors, you will shape up one way or another. You can't use nonsense forever.  

• So, back to the OP, @robosmith, I disagree with you as per the previous thread. Clearly, this was a case in issues with immigration + no laws in terms of guns could have stopped this. 

If my language offends you...don't read my posts. Simple as that. I don't need nor want lectures from some apologist. These people are destroying everything they touch. People are dying in senseless acts of violence and drugs as a direct result of their policies and hatred.

Now...one thing that's benefited the general public. This should not be hard. Go for it.

BTW...robo-bot probably won't touch this with a 10 foot pole. There is no excuse for their sheer stupidity and wanton destruction.

Welcome to "The New Normal".

Edited by Nationalist

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

It does not offend me, want you to shape up, I am the Contrarian Internet coach. ?

hi-robot.gif

• This topic is about the tragedy in the topic, and I have some agreement with you on certain aspects, even stating that I disagree with people from the American left that blame "Republicans" for the reasons above. How can one blame Republicans for a person deported a few times and with gang ties that give him access to smuggle weapons, is beyond me, but I don't need to call people names to debate and show the flaw in their argument. 
  • I am curious to see if @robosmith wakes up to see his view, maybe he changed his mind after the initial party politics reaction.  

The ILLEGAL ALIEN and confirmed CRIMINAL slaughtered a family! Does this not make you just a little upset? Do you not see the stupidity of the Democrat border crisis yet?

One thing Contrarian. Name one thing these...humans...have done that benefits the public.

There is no way to defend this nor has Ol' Joe and his merry band of Libbie freaks done jack to benefit anyone but the Chinese and a miniscule portion of the public. Not a single thing.

Mayorkis (sp?) needs to be fired. That border needs to be secured by finishing the Gawd Damn wall and putting the army all along it...ARMED! This BS needs to stop YESTERDAY!!!

12 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

When your MAGA won the Presidency in 2016, they had everything, House + Senate + Trump President.

How come they did not fix the border issue?! You see how easy is to play this game? The border issue is a bi-partisanship issue, although it is true that some Democrats tend to use those desperate folks for marketing purposes like AOC staging photo-ops at the border crying fake.

• However, I am talking here about this specific case, you want to rant about Ukraine and of course, the "sex" topics, the "trannies" topics.
  • You are beyond this thread.  ?

By the end of Trump's presidency, the border was secure. They were close to completing the wall. All done WITHOUT the financing of Paul Fcking Ryan and his pack of RINOs.

If you wanna talk facts, fine. But if you wanna exercise your TDS...take it somewhere else.

Now...I'll ask once again. Name one thing this administration has done, that benefits the general public?

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Robo-bot is one of the worst. An anti-american plank. Name one thing these Tweenkies have done, that benefits the American public.

Everything. Far more than Trump who sells the the country to Putin for the chance to build a Tower in Moscow.

I call 'em as I see 'em. Cream filled and very unhealthy describes today's Liberal mind.

This has nothing to do with guns. It has everything to do with the sheer stupidity of Joe Biden and his Libbie voters.

I need to know...are you Libbies pleased with yourselves?

Look around you. Young people dying of Fentenyl in record numbers. Mentally unstable drug addicts living and shitting in the streets. Trannies representing the US military and nuclear oversite...and stealing womans' cloths. A VP who's so dumb its painful to watch. A POTUS so lost he shakes hands with the air. Energy independence...gone. Oil reserves depleted. Pushing Ukrainians to die in the hundreds of thousands. Surrendering to the Taliban. Taking medical advice from fcking teachers. And on and on and on...

The current Libbie is bent on the complete destruction of the USA.

Prove me wrong.

First prove YOU'RE RIGHT. ^This OPINION is not even EVIDENCE.

Canadian culture is not very different from US. The REASON we have 10x per capita gun deaths is we have 10x more guns than Canada. Duh.

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

What are you talking about, troll? Brother, I feel pity for you and many others that use this platform as your own garbage bin. You have nothing to offer, every day I get up, start my computer and watch the messages, you and a few others, daily come here and write the most nonsense messages, then when you are cornered as the bully liars manipulators, either side, left, right, you play the victim card. 

The topic of discussion here is about your OP, if you want to start a discussion about "How liberals did nothing good" go right ahead, but this again, shows you, the troll, that you are here to pollute, and you know it. Eventually, the keyboard will catch up with you with these kinds of behaviors, you will shape up one way or another. You can't use nonsense forever.  

• So, back to the OP, @robosmith, I disagree with you as per the previous thread. Clearly, this was a case in issues with immigration + no laws in terms of guns could have stopped this. 

Where did the shooter get his AR-15? Doubt he smuggled it in from Mexico.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

If my language offends you...don't read my posts. Simple as that. I don't need nor want lectures from some apologist. These people are destroying everything they touch. People are dying in senseless acts of violence and drugs as a direct result of their policies and hatred.

Now...one thing that's benefited the general public. This should not be hard. Go for it.

BTW...robo-bot probably won't touch this with a 10 foot pole. There is no excuse for their sheer stupidity and wanton destruction.

Welcome to "The New Normal".

YOU ARE WRONG. AS USUAL.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

By the end of Trump's presidency, the border was secure. They were close to completing the wall. All done WITHOUT the financing of Paul Fcking Ryan and his pack of RINOs.

If you wanna talk facts, fine. But if you wanna exercise your TDS...take it somewhere else.

Now...I'll ask once again. Name one thing this administration has done, that benefits the general public?

"Close to completing the wall" LMAO

Who told you that?

4 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Yes, so follow your own advice, It seems, as soon as you can't debate ideas, you start with the labels such as "twinkies", "libs" and other nonsense, which you need to understand, anyone can do, call names. 

• The debate seems to be that members of the left wing think that Republicans relaxing the law brought more AR-15 type of guns into circulation, however, in this case, the issue is illegal immigration + the gun was smuggled, most likely, I would think.

Smuggled from where? Guns being smuggled into Mexico from the US is a huge problem for Mexico. Not the other way around.

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2022/02/stopping-toxic-flow-of-gun-traffic-from-u-s-to-mexico/

He could just buy one on the private market no questions asked because there is no record kept.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

I am not Biden's lawyer, understand you get up every morning thinking everyone is either with you or against you, do you think you can start a thread and question me like an agent?! My friend Internet Hulk, play this game with fellow ranters. You are not even an American and can't even vote there so relax yourself. 

This thread is about a specific case in Texas, and I am waiting for @robosmith's response, an American, if he had a change in his position from the original thread, that I started, called: "A case that shows more guns laws do not work", there he was blaming Republicans, with no evidence. 

nobody needs you edicate lectures.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Everything. Far more than Trump who sells the the country to Putin for the chance to build a Tower in Moscow.

Ya I heard that fable. I'm not surprised you believe this clap trap.

Who told you that?

Yes almost. He got it funded on his own and by-passed all the endless road blocks you Libbies threw up.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-02-07/how-much-of-president-donald-trumps-border-wall-was-built

Who told you that?

I see you're unable to produce any example of anything the Biden admin has done, that benefits the general public.

Didn't think you could.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Sinaloa Cartel
Jalisco New Generation Cartel
Gulf Cartel
Los Zetas

those types of "businesses". 

It is true though that a lot of firearms confiscated in Mexico trace back to US dealers, is good to be honest to the conversation. 

Why smuggle when you can just buy one used locally? They don't make AR-15's in Mexico, they all come from the US.

Mexico is suing American arms manufacturers for 10 Billion. Blaming this guys gun on Mexico is just nuts.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-61073823

Just now, Contrarian said:

That's a fair point master, almost a checkmate? regardless of how I think of it, the AR-15 would have to be bought in the US. 

I know last year a new Texas law went into effect that allowed people to carry handguns in public without obtaining a license or training. However, it did
not specifically address the laws on AR-15s. 

So, still not sure exactly where the connection is between AR-15 and Republicans enabling this? as @robosmith from California claims it.

GW Bush allowed the assault weapons ban to lapse in 2004.

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Don't care, will do it anyways, daily, you can use the ignore function. You will shape up eventually and might join me against both radicals in a couple of years. ?

I don't "ignore". I find that childish. You wanna waste your time...go ahead. Don't expect me to be terribly interested though.

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

That's a fair point master, almost a checkmate? regardless of how I think of it, the AR-15 would have to be bought in the US, then smuggled back and forth.  <- ->

I know last year or two years ago a new Texas law went into effect that allowed people to carry handguns in public without obtaining a license or training. However, it did
not specifically address the laws on AR-15s. 

So, still not sure exactly where the connection is between AR-15 and Republicans enabling this? as @robosmith from California claims it.

The AR-15 is no more an automatic than is a 45 revolver. Robo-bot and the Libbies simply have the hots for it because it looks mean.

It's an emotional response that is plain old silly. If they were really worried about gun violence, they'd be dumping all the DAs that refuse to prosecute, and let criminals go free. But they don't.

This OP has nothing to do with guns...but with an illegal alien criminal who decided to slaughter a family. A POS who never should have been in public. A product of the Democrat BS about "refugees" and "equity".

Yet these fine examples of modern liberalism...could care less about the victims. Not one word have any of them offered in either sympathy or disgust.

Such upstanding citizens...

4 hours ago, Contrarian said:

What do you mean, cartels do not smuggle weaponry to their foot soldiers in the US, alongside human trafficking?!

How do you know is the Republicans' fault in this case?! ?

Is the shooter a foot soldier in a cartel? Haven't heard that news.

Yes almost. He got it funded on his own and by-passed all the endless road blocks you Libbies threw up.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-02-07/how-much-of-president-donald-trumps-border-wall-was-built

Even if your cite is correct, 458 miles out of a 2000 mile border is NOT "close to completing."

How did Trump "got it funded on his own"? Your cite says he stole money from the DoD budget.

I believe a judge put a stop to that.