5 Dead in Texas. Suspect deported 4 Times Previously.

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

And it should be at least three times as many, if not more.

Maybe if the government stopped listening to defund the police lunatics and made our cities safer, we wouldn't have this compelling desire to arm ourselves. 

A definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Supposedly a Einstein quote.

You feel you have to arm yourself because everyone else is armed. You act like hamsters on a wheel.

Edited by Aristides

11 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Then I'd suggest you get one...since...you know...it's not an automatic and you can get one.

Not legal in  Canada thankfully. I  don't own a gun and feel no need to.

Only five round magazines are legal in Canada for anything more powerful than a .22.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

All the news reports stated they KNEW it was an AR. So take ^this OPINION and shove it.

This OPINION is USELESS without FACTS!!!! 

Go ahead and post proof that the cops knew during the shooting that he specifically had an ar 15 and that's why they didn't enter because they were afraid of the rifle.

5 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Did some one give him the gun? Or did he go get one.

When bad guys want to do a bad thing, they'll find the things to do bad things with.  You ONLY stop that by focusing on the bad guy

Ahhhh yes - the typical leftie lie whenever they lose this kind of discussion.  "If you don't agree with me, you must be a heartless murderer who loves to see people die".

how disgusting. This is why there will never be a rational discussion on how to deal with mass murders. People like you simply prevent it.

Listen bud - if YOU really cared about the victims you'd be HONEST about how to address the issues. Whether the killer used a gun or a knife or a hammer or a chainsaw or a firebomb or ran over them with  a truck  - it doesn't matter. The common denominator is always the bad guy.

So before ANYTHING else - if you REALLY care you'll be looking at how to better stop bad guys before they go lethal.

But you DEMAAAAAND it's all about guns when obviously it is not.  And then claim that OTHERS want it to be all about guns because they're heartless.  What a joke.

Like I said, your guns are more important than people. Americans kill around the same number of people with guns as with cars.

9 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Like I said, your guns are more important than people. Americans kill around the same number of people with guns as with cars.

Ohh look - the leftie has no argument so it's just the usual ad hominems.  "You like to see people die so i don't have to listen to what you say". 

Followed by a few faked and cherry picked stats that prove nothing in the slightest.  Well - you leftist revel in this stuff - enjoy i guess.

Just now, CdnFox said:

Ohh look - the leftie has no argument so it's just the usual ad hominems.  "You like to see people die so i don't have to listen to what you say". 

Followed by a few faked and cherry picked stats that prove nothing in the slightest.  Well - you leftist revel in this stuff - enjoy i guess.

I never said you like people to die, just that guns are more important to you.

10 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Another one going on in Atlanta as we speak.

You must be THRILLED at the chance to pretend to be morally outraged about guns agian and to claim all on the right just want to see people die or whatever your lie of the day is.

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

I never said you like people to die, just that guns are more important to you.

of course you did. That's the clear implication.  At least own your lies.

And it's the standard leftist line. 

The right -  "We should have a reasonable and sensible talk about violent crime".

THe left - "We prefer to just talk about guns and if you don't agree with us then we'll accuse you of being pleased people are getting killed instead".

It's  a garbage human tactic.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Aristides said:

A definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Supposedly a Einstein quote.

You feel you have to arm yourself because everyone else is armed. You act like hamsters on a wheel.

No, I feel like the writers of the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution warns us about oppressors. 

See, you would understand something like this if you weren't a government robot. 

Edited by Deluge

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You must be THRILLED at the chance to pretend to be morally outraged about guns agian and to claim all on the right just want to see people die or whatever your lie of the day is.

Why aren't you outraged? Why do you think guns are more important?

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

No, I feel like the writers of the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution warns us about oppressors. 

See, you would understand something like this if you weren't a government robot. 

The 2nd Amendment is your curse. You don't think your country is grown up enough to survive without its citizens  being armed to the teeth. You live in a cowboy movie.

• Sad 1

Why aren't you outraged? Why do you think guns are more important?

I think you're flogging a dead horse, mate.  If Sandy Hook couldn't get them to face down the NRA, nothing can.

Their guns are more important than their children. 

It's not as though they are unique.  There are cultures that will sacrifice their children for the sake of honour, or religion. 

Americans sacrifice their children for the sake of guns.

12 hours ago, Aristides said:

Why aren't you outraged?

About what? I hadn't even heard about what's going on other than you mentioning 'something'. Unlike professionally offended people like the left i actually need to know what i'm offended about before i'm offended.

12 hours ago, Aristides said:

Why do you think guns are more important?

Why is virtue signalling more important than people to you? Why are you happy to let people die as long as you can attack guns? Are you hoplophobic?

23 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

About what? I hadn't even heard about what's going on other than you mentioning 'something'. Unlike professionally offended people like the left i actually need to know what i'm offended about before i'm offended.

Why is virtue signalling more important than people to you? Why are you happy to let people die as long as you can attack guns? Are you hoplophobic?

You are the one who is happy to let people die just so there can be basically unfettered access to guns. You are a hypocrite. You just can't admit you think guns are more important than people and all those bodies are just an uncomfortable inconvenience.

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You are the one who is happy to let people die just so there can be basically unfettered access to guns.

Guns aren't the problem. People kill with guns, knives, cars and trucks poison,  i hear baseball bats are popular.

The largest mass killings in us history weren't even done with guns. People used other tools.

The one COMMON denominator is... people. 

So anyone who focuses on guns instead of the people doesn't care about the people being killed.

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

You are a hypocrite. You just can't admit you think guns are more important than people and all those bodies are just an uncomfortable inconvenience.

It's a lie the left has to sell.  Otherwise how could they justify their tragic witch hunt that just results in more dead.

THe left KNOWS that it's hatred of firearms poisons the debate and leads to more deaths.  But they don't care. However - they can't LOOK like they don't care so they do what lefties always do - Accuse other people of doing what they themselves do first.

Before the next shooting happens i don't know if they'll use a pistol or a shotgun or an ar or a bow and arrow - but i DO know there will be a person. No guns are going to wander out and shoot someone on their own.

Why don't you care about people dying? why are you so heartless about it?

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Guns aren't the problem. People kill with guns, knives, cars and trucks poison,  i hear baseball bats are popular.

The largest mass killings in us history weren't even done with guns. People used other tools.

The one COMMON denominator is... people. 

So anyone who focuses on guns instead of the people doesn't care about the people being killed.

It's a lie the left has to sell.  Otherwise how could they justify their tragic witch hunt that just results in more dead.

THe left KNOWS that it's hatred of firearms poisons the debate and leads to more deaths.  But they don't care. However - they can't LOOK like they don't care so they do what lefties always do - Accuse other people of doing what they themselves do first.

Before the next shooting happens i don't know if they'll use a pistol or a shotgun or an ar or a bow and arrow - but i DO know there will be a person. No guns are going to wander out and shoot someone on their own.

Why don't you care about people dying? why are you so heartless about it?

All you do is b***h you aren’t willing to change anything to stop it..

7 minutes ago, Aristides said:

All you do is b***h you aren’t willing to change anything to stop it..

Sure we are - but all you talk is guns guns guns. Lets face it - you wish MORE people died with guns so you could go on more about how terrible guns are.  The worst thing that could happen is if there were no gun killings. It's not like you care about any other killings.

So we don't even get to have a conversation about what could be done. At the end of the day you only care about banning guns from lawful people who didn't hurt anyone. Because 'guns r bad, M'kay?"

• Sad 1

The guns these people use are almost always bought legally. The gun used by this guy could have been sold half a dozen times perfectly legally because no record is kept of the transaction. The only recorded sale would have been to the original owner who bought it from a dealer. That is what passes for gun control in the US. You really don't care who dies as result as long as nothing changes.

13 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The guns these people use are almost always bought legally.

Well no, they're not. Sandy hook - gun was stolen from mother. Columbine - guns were stolen from family. Killings at the border - guns were given to them by american gov't under fast and furious.

Sometimes they're bought legally but - so was the truck that killed 80 plus people in france.  So was the truck full of fertilizer that the unibomber used.  Pretty sure the airplanes that crashed into the world trade centers were lawfully owned and licensed.

Knives kill more people than rifles specificaly are reported to, all legally owned.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/195325/murder-victims-in-the-us-by-weapon-used/

So what's your point? We don't go

That is what passes for gun control in the US.

Ummm - most states do require a background eheck even if you're not a licensed gun dealer. Especially for handguns.

https://www.findlaw.com/consumer/consumer-transactions/private-gun-sale-laws-by-state.html

So you lied. And here we go again. The left HAS to  LIE to try to make it's point becuase otherwise it doesn't have a point.

You care more about lying that you do about people.

You really don't care who dies as result as long as nothing changes.

Sorry - that's still you. That's why democrats aren't pushing to have more background checks, they're pushing to ban guns.  You don't care if people are killed or not - or if people have background checks or anything else. You ONLY care about banning guns.  And more importantly PRETENDING that's the most important thing.

I mean if you're so seriousa bout it why didn't biden already reinstate the assault rifle ban? Ohhhh yeaaahhh - then you'd have to admit it makes no difference :)

21 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The guns these people use are almost always bought legally. The gun used by this guy could have been sold half a dozen times perfectly legally because no record is kept of the transaction. The only recorded sale would have been to the original owner who bought it from a dealer. That is what passes for gun control in the US. You really don't care who dies as result as long as nothing changes.

I own a few firearms because I used to participate in many shooting sports. All the time I've had them they never decided to harm anyone. Should I sell them because according to your logic they must be faulty

Just now, Legato said:

I own a few firearms because I used to participate in many shooting sports. All the time I've had them they never decided to harm anyone. Should I sell them because according to your logic they must be faulty

I'm not anti gun, as  a matter of fact I think Canadian gun laws were a good compromise before Trudeau started messing with them, but if you don't keep any track of who they are sold to, what do you think is going to happen?

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

I'm not anti gun, as  a matter of fact I think Canadian gun laws were a good compromise before Trudeau started messing with them, but if you don't keep any track of who they are sold to, what do you think is going to happen?

Dude you are not only anti gun you're also a bigot and believe those who OWN guns don't mind seeing other people die.

So you're also a liar and hypocrite.

Eff off with your fake concern about people. All you care about is that it makes it easier to virtue signal. when some mental health case hurts someone.

Tracking firearm sales would have no appreciable effect on current gun crime. If someone wants to use firearm to commit a crime no amount of tracking would prevent that. It's the person who committed the crime and a gun became the tool.

2 minutes ago, Legato said:

Tracking firearm sales would have no appreciable effect on current gun crime. If someone wants to use firearm to commit a crime no amount of tracking would prevent that. It's the person who committed the crime and a gun became the tool.

So just give them the tools, no questions asked. Make it as easy for them as you can and wonder what went wrong. ?